Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 24 May 2020 - 06:20 PM

two chapters only. But yes.

[post='http://fanfox.net/ma...a_giyuu_gaiden/'][/post]

It is apparently a little after Giyu met Tanjiro and Nezuko

Thanks bud , well the two parts are  good and we know more about Giyu. How I would like that the last part of part 2 should have happened  after Rui arc.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#363 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 24 May 2020 - 06:52 PM

Yeah definitely. My only problem is that the story could have taklen a bit more time to develop the story instead of rushing it at the end but that's my only gripe. It doesn't need a sequel or spin off. Remember the trap of continuing a story. It ends with such a finality tone to it that the story can't expand anymore without making it ridiculous then a sequel or spinoff would be a VERY BAD THING. 

i agree with this. I was kinda stunned it ended so swiftly? I think i expect it to run a little longer to expand on how everyone was coping with so many deaths, the end of the demon slayers and their collective goal and purpose is finally fulfilled with the death of Muzan.

#364 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 10 July 2020 - 01:14 AM

I apologize for double posting but man I can't believe that this manga is over. Looking forward to it being animated though. Easily the anime could last over a few years at least.

#365 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 10 July 2020 - 03:29 PM

Oh it's not double posting if you wait a hour aleast to post. But yeah I was sad when it ended. the ending wasn't amazing nort did the series justice if you ask me but it is preferable to the long dragged out disappointing endings of other series. other than that now that the manga has ended we might get the rest of the anime out all at once maybe lol

Edited by Phantom_999, 10 July 2020 - 03:30 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#366 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 10 July 2020 - 11:12 PM

Oh it's not double posting if you wait a hour aleast to post. But yeah I was sad when it ended. the ending wasn't amazing nort did the series justice if you ask me but it is preferable to the long dragged out disappointing endings of other series. other than that now that the manga has ended we might get the rest of the anime out all at once maybe lol

I hope we could have the rest of the Anime, but I doubt it, example looks like that we won't have all Infinity Train arc meaning, just until the train battle.

#367 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 July 2020 - 12:32 AM

I actually think I might be the entire train arc unless they want to split it into 2 parts maybe

#368 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 11 July 2020 - 06:19 PM

I actually think I might be the entire train arc unless they want to split it into 2 parts maybe

Oh yeah like Digimon Tri, but the trailer has not showed any about the after the train.

#369 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 July 2020 - 06:37 PM

No spoilers, duh :P

#370 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 11 July 2020 - 08:13 PM

No spoilers, duh :P

bud we are talking about Anime, they are king of the spoilers XD.

#371 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 July 2020 - 01:20 AM

I love this gaiden Giyu is one of my fav characters.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#372 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 12 July 2020 - 03:45 AM

I love Giyu, hes just a sad boi lol

#373 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 July 2020 - 06:25 AM

bud we are talking about Anime, they are king of the spoilers XD.

Well in anycase bud, I feel it is only going to be one movie. They will cover the whole the entire train arc in the movie maybe

#374 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 16 July 2020 - 11:18 PM

Not sure if it's been shared, but:

demonslayers1p1_front.jpg?scale.width=56

The Bluray/Dvd of Season 1 Part 1 comes out September 29th

Normally  I'd wait until the full season set comes out, but I'm highly considering picking this up Day 1 cause man it was an incredible story. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 16 July 2020 - 11:19 PM.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#375 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 11:29 PM

Not sure if it's been shared, but:

demonslayers1p1_front.jpg?scale.width=56

The Bluray/Dvd of Season 1 Part 1 comes out September 29th

Normally  I'd wait until the full season set comes out, but I'm highly considering picking this up Day 1 cause man it was an incredible story. 

Hey man what do you think of  the ending?

#376 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 17 July 2020 - 12:35 AM

I actually really liked it, truth is around chapter 203 I was still catching up with the manga cause  I read this series back when it was first coming out.  Which funny enough,  at that timeI stopped reading at Chapter 52 because I catching up with classes, making sure my grades were stellar, making sure I had enough money, and other stuff happening in life.  If I remember correctly Season 1 ends around Chapter 52 so it was interesting for me to watch the anime and remembering how the events played out in the manga, and by the time it finished (English Dub) I remembered like yeah this was where I originally stopped. Might be a perfect time to actually catch up to the manga. 

So  i literally read up to Chapter 204 just right before the final chapter, and to tell you the truth I actually really liked the ending. No joke, I think in terms of storytelling, character development, and the main objective it was amazing.  now obviously it wasn't perfect by any means like Tanjiro becoming a demon for a good few chapters and then suddenly it ends... that part was a bit strange.  The 4 generation timeskip epilogue was interesting and I did like that one too. Some may argue that it's like Naruto with a new generation, but I'd say this one was actually well. It was a little jarring at first when I read it, but after a few rereads the epilogue I got the jest of what it meant. I think it was like a business decision from Shounen Jump and Shueisha to this gap in to where more stories could be told in the future before the epilogue story even occurs. 

Overall, I've really appreciated what this manga actually accomplished in it's 205 chapters that we got, and I love that Koyoharu sensei got to the manga on her on terms instead of having to drag it out because it managed to beat One Piece in the rankings last year. Tanjiro is an amazing character I'd argue one of the best shounen characters we have in modern anime and manga next to say Eren Yeagar from Attack on Titan (which I'm curious how that's wrap up since it seems like that'll be ending soon too). All the characters like Kanao, Nezuko, Zenitsu, Rengoku, Tomioka, Aoi, Inosuke are wonderful characters. Also, I have to say I love Muzan was handled in the final arc because for what he did to Tanjiro was definitely something he deserved. After all the awful things he did throughout the series I'm glad Koyoharu made him go out like that.  Hard to believe that after 4 years the manga is now finished, and I'm glad I got to be apart of it even if it took up to the finale to get there, but now that I got to see this incredible story. I've decided that I will start collecting the volumes again since I'd only picked up Volume 1, and since there's only 14 volumes out at the moment it shouldn't be too hard to get caught up by the end of the year.      

Other than that, I'm looking forward to seeing the move that's coming out since they're gonna be tackling Mugen Train Arc before they do Season 2.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#377 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 July 2020 - 12:41 AM

This gaiden made me ship Giyu/Kouchou. even more. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#378 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 18 July 2020 - 01:27 PM

This gaiden made me ship Giyu/Kouchou. even more. 

one of my fav couples <3

#379 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 18 July 2020 - 02:27 PM

I actually really liked it, truth is around chapter 203 I was still catching up with the manga cause  I read this series back when it was first coming out.  Which funny enough,  at that timeI stopped reading at Chapter 52 because I catching up with classes, making sure my grades were stellar, making sure I had enough money, and other stuff happening in life.  If I remember correctly Season 1 ends around Chapter 52 so it was interesting for me to watch the anime and remembering how the events played out in the manga, and by the time it finished (English Dub) I remembered like yeah this was where I originally stopped. Might be a perfect time to actually catch up to the manga. 

So  i literally read up to Chapter 204 just right before the final chapter, and to tell you the truth I actually really liked the ending. No joke, I think in terms of storytelling, character development, and the main objective it was amazing.  now obviously it wasn't perfect by any means like Tanjiro becoming a demon for a good few chapters and then suddenly it ends... that part was a bit strange.  The 4 generation timeskip epilogue was interesting and I did like that one too. Some may argue that it's like Naruto with a new generation, but I'd say this one was actually well. It was a little jarring at first when I read it, but after a few rereads the epilogue I got the jest of what it meant. I think it was like a business decision from Shounen Jump and Shueisha to this gap in to where more stories could be told in the future before the epilogue story even occurs. 

Overall, I've really appreciated what this manga actually accomplished in it's 205 chapters that we got, and I love that Koyoharu sensei got to the manga on her on terms instead of having to drag it out because it managed to beat One Piece in the rankings last year. Tanjiro is an amazing character I'd argue one of the best shounen characters we have in modern anime and manga next to say Eren Yeagar from Attack on Titan (which I'm curious how that's wrap up since it seems like that'll be ending soon too). All the characters like Kanao, Nezuko, Zenitsu, Rengoku, Tomioka, Aoi, Inosuke are wonderful characters. Also, I have to say I love Muzan was handled in the final arc because for what he did to Tanjiro was definitely something he deserved. After all the awful things he did throughout the series I'm glad Koyoharu made him go out like that.  Hard to believe that after 4 years the manga is now finished, and I'm glad I got to be apart of it even if it took up to the finale to get there, but now that I got to see this incredible story. I've decided that I will start collecting the volumes again since I'd only picked up Volume 1, and since there's only 14 volumes out at the moment it shouldn't be too hard to get caught up by the end of the year.      

Other than that, I'm looking forward to seeing the move that's coming out since they're gonna be tackling Mugen Train Arc before they do Season 2.

Some people didn't like the ending, some say that was fast or other how handle shipping.

Let's see if the movie cover all the arc.

#380 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 18 July 2020 - 04:12 PM

The ending was safe for everyone to interpret their own way. I get that its a little underwhelming but it wasnt that bad lol.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Swords. Demons. etc., Koyoharu Gotoge, Shounen Jump, Ufotable

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users