Close
Photo

The Random Thread

Random for the lulz is this even allowed?

• Please log in to reply
46716 replies to this topic

#45881 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 01:26 AM

That's one good reply, Casanova's student :wink:

Thank you. However Casanova was my student.  :smile:

Lana gif! :wow:

Lana. :love: :love: :love:

The only character on that show that had development.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#45882 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 20 January 2018 - 07:17 AM

Lana. :love: :love: :love:

The only character on that show that had development.

Can ti be? :ohmy: A person on internet that doesn't bash Lana? :jawdrop:

Yp330yZ.gif

#45883 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 20 January 2018 - 10:47 AM

She is coming along nicely! :P From what I have seen her character arc is going to be almost the same as Reginas. Only rushed!

tumblr_oza453J2SQ1us0vtso1_500.gif

Truthfully I don't see us going much longer. I hope yours does tho! :D

We'll see when June (?) comes how it's going to go in football! :) Thats the world cup I anticipate the most (even if we drop out)! :lol:

Not always! :fu:

dc3e4466122de97d073c58c26acad8518985e156

So will you watch it now? :sweat:.

Seeing how other are doing it (I am looking at you Flash episode "Girls Night Out" #yousuck) it was good! :D Tho I was laughing my a*s of at that giant! :lmao:Dean and Sam still make me laugh (with the lizard scene) after all this years! :D We'll you watch the spinoff?

So its a rehash  :roll:. Still not beating Lana Parrilla   :wub: .

Yeah tnx I hope so, we'll see after we play Spain  :sweat:.

I wish for once we play in it  :sweatdrop:. Anyways I shall cheer for you guys  :thumb:.

:roll: .

tumblr_llhuth8S8R1qacfheo1_540.gif  

After you watch Gintama maybe  :pimp: .

I know what you mean  :sweat:. Yeah I was eating and I almost spit my food from laughing  :lmao:. Well it looks promising its not like some other spinoffs, the fact that I like the characters all of them helps allot its interesting so we'll see how it goes, what do you think?!  :sweat:. Btw when does it starts airing?      

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#45884 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 01:32 PM

So its a rehash  :roll:. Still not beating Lana Parrilla   :wub: .

Yeah tnx I hope so, we'll see after we play Spain  :sweat:.

I wish for once we play in it  :sweatdrop:. Anyways I shall cheer for you guys  :thumb:.

:roll: .

tumblr_llhuth8S8R1qacfheo1_540.gif  

After you watch Gintama maybe  :pimp: .

I know what you mean  Yeah I was eating and I almost spit my food from laughing  :lmao:. Well it looks promising its not like some other spinoffs, the fact that I like the characters all of them helps allot its interesting so we'll see how it goes, what do you think?!  :sweat:. Btw when does it starts airing?      

What OUAT does best! :lmao: Sure! :P

We'll cheer! :D

Lets hope so! XD

Let it REIGN! :kukuku:

LUSrO3L.gif

If you watch Buffy first! :lulz:

That monster looked like a freaking titan! :lol: Yeah, it helps a lot I already like all the chars. Especially Claire! :D I remember her and Cass had hilarious scenes! :lmao: For a pilot it was good. We'll see how it goes. I just hope it can avoid freaking romance! :argh: SN was one of the CW shows that avoided this plague. Now I worry since it's all females, they are gonna put some romance teenager drama/angst! :pinch: Have no idea!  :sweat:

Yp330yZ.gif

#45885 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 20 January 2018 - 04:49 PM

What OUAT does best! :lmao: Sure! :P

We'll cheer! :D

Lets hope so! XD

Let it REIGN! :kukuku:

LUSrO3L.gif

If you watch Buffy first! :lulz:

That monster looked like a freaking titan! :lol: Yeah, it helps a lot I already like all the chars. Especially Claire! :D I remember her and Cass had hilarious scenes! :lmao: For a pilot it was good. We'll see how it goes. I just hope it can avoid freaking romance! :argh: SN was one of the CW shows that avoided this plague. Now I worry since it's all females, they are gonna put some romance teenager drama/angst! :pinch: Have no idea!  :sweat:

Ugh!!! Its one of the reasons I'm glad I dropped it  -_-.  

:thumb:

Eh?! WTH is that?!  :err: .

Gintama always comes first  :superior:.

I didn't see well that monster bc the image was too dark!!!  :argh:. She sometimes pisses me off with her actions but its understandable and I still like her  :excited:. Well yeah if anything this show I mean the life they have doesn't allow much room for romance at best you can have bit of it like Sam and mostly Dean had but nothing to flashy something temporarily, I think they'll do a fine job like with SN I hope  :sweat:.     

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#45886 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 05:25 PM

Can ti be? :ohmy: A person on internet that doesn't bash Lana? :jawdrop:

They do exist. It's just that a lot of people that went in that show had the Clark/Lois blinders on and instantly hated Lana because it intervened with their established pairing.

Although the creators of the show specifically said that Smallville is and always be a show about Clark and Lana.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#45887 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 20 January 2018 - 05:44 PM

Yeah I'm fully aware of that too, those nicknames though  :lmao: .

I know, its why I'm coming  :hehehe:.

tenor.gif?itemid=8331097

I like to write my own "Book of Fury" or a blog about the Deranged Trumpet and Little Rocket Man  :lmao: 

Just be careful, Little Rocketman has stated that he will expand his ICBM beyond Guam. More likely testing somewhere in the Central or Eastern Pacific Basin. Hopefully you don't get shut down by accident while making the trip  :sweat:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#45888 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 06:41 PM

Ugh!!! Its one of the reasons I'm glad I dropped it  -_-

Eh?! WTH is that?!  :err: .

Gintama always comes first  :superior:.

I didn't see well that monster bc the image was too dark!!!  :argh:. She sometimes pisses me off with her actions but its understandable and I still like her  :excited:. Well yeah if anything this show I mean the life they have doesn't allow much room for romance at best you can have bit of it like Sam and mostly Dean had but nothing to flashy something temporarily, I think they'll do a fine job like with SN I hope  :sweat:.     

I'll be sure to post vids of new season all the time for you the! :P

Dude or a chick destroying bunch of tanks with swords! :lmao: I think the name of the gif when I founded it said it was from RE: Creators. But I never seen that anime...

BUFFY FIRST! :hm:

Makes you wonder why Chuck created wonky multiverse! :lmao: I hope so! :D

They do exist. It's just that a lot of people that went in that show had the Clark/Lois blinders on and instantly hated Lana because it intervened with their established pairing.

Although the creators of the show specifically said that Smallville is and always be a show about Clark and Lana.

I remember ugh. Producers never even intended to do Clark/Lois. Her char wasn't even planed. They only got rights to use char between S3 and S4. Thats why Lois didn't even have any compelling storylines. They just threw her char around. It wasn't until Kristin decided to leave the show, we suddenly got this great romance out of no where. It felt very forced. Writers planned to end Smallville as Clark/Lana. And leave a simple nod for future Clark/Lois.

Yp330yZ.gif

#45889 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 07:51 PM

I like to write my own "Book of Fury" or a blog about the Deranged Trumpet and Little Rocket Man  :lmao: 

Just be careful, Little Rocketman has stated that he will expand his ICBM beyond Guam. More likely testing somewhere in the Central or Eastern Pacific Basin. Hopefully you don't get shut down by accident while making the trip  :sweat:

I'll read that!!!  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:.

If he shuts down my sacred trip I'll personally lunch the Little Rocket Man into space myself!!!  :angry: .   

I'll be sure to post vids of new season all the time for you the! :P

Dude or a chick destroying bunch of tanks with swords! :lmao: I think the name of the gif when I founded it said it was from RE: Creators. But I never seen that anime...

BUFFY FIRST! :hm:

Makes you wonder why Chuck created wonky multiverse! :lmao: I hope so! :D

NO THANKS!!!  :hm:.

LOL!!! I haven't watched it either, I'm in search of a godly action series right now with beastly sword fights I'm fascinated by sword fights  :sweat:.

WTF!!!  :lmao: .  Hell No!!! Gintama always comes first  :pimp: .

Who knows its Chuck he can do whatever he wants  :lol:. Although I kind of like the idea of multiverse if done right its intriguing  :sweat: .    

Posted Image                                                            

#45890 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 08:12 PM

That’s the normal way i addresses young women. However, if we meet in person. It’s ma’am to you or Mrs. Milan *yuck*. I will stutter with a sheer nervous breakdown lol.

You are making jealous lol.

But you known to add fuel to the fire with your jests.

I'll glue your nervous back. No worries XD

Strawberry Jelly :th_yeah:

That's one of my skills :cool:

Hahahaha!

I want home made!

I don't think I ever belonged in that group....

That's very close to how he fights :wow:

You and me don't know how to make a cake, so there's no home made cake :twitch:

You're attracted to me ? Then how are you my husby ?  :err:  

Someone had a massive heartache when he said goodbye to their love ones. Not too mention, my place is the laughing stock along side Japan in world that even NK made a remark about Hawaii's false alarm being "tragicomedy" lol.

I just saw the US government is shutdown. Hopefully things will clam down cause if it continues that way then there's no good future ahead for USA.

:hm: YES!!!!  :argh:  :pimp: .

I rather fight for eternity and watch you burn in the end  :hm: .

It is not!!! :cuss: I have never seen a case of Pandas being vicious, show me one case!!!  :wot:

No you wont! Your ashes well be spread across the big blue sea, never to rise again!!!  :kukuku: .

Yeah I wish I was there  :excited: . Well yeah but not so much for handball if you watch handball its really unusual, but it has gotten quite popular over these last few years  :sweat:.  

Sorry, but you should be cutting ice cream for a long while :glare:

That would be a negative >XD

You can YouTube it and see for yourself  :smug: 

I can't turn to ashes. Ashes belong to fire :monocle:

Then it's definitely a wild crowd for handball games :yes:

Thank you. However Casanova was my student.  :smile:

You're more than 200 years old ? :zomg:

#45891 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 10:01 PM

NO THANKS!!!  :hm:.

LOL!!! I haven't watched it either, I'm in search of a godly action series right now with beastly sword fights I'm fascinated by sword fights  :sweat:.

WTF!!!  :lmao: .  Hell No!!! Gintama always comes first  :pimp: .

Who knows its Chuck he can do whatever he wants  :lol:. Although I kind of like the idea of multiverse if done right its intriguing  :sweat: .    

You are powerless to stop me! :th_yeah: I'll reign OUAT vids all the time! :kukuku:

Well this anime has swords and it has OP characters it seams. maybe you can check it out! xd

Gintama will never reach the brilliance that is Buffy! :fu:

He sure had a fun time going around creating everything he could think of! :lmao: This was probably after he got rid of Amara, and was enjoying freedom from his sis! :lmao: Tho I wonder since there are same versions of characters in multiverse, even archangels. Is there only one Chuck and Amara? I am leaning towards Chuck and Amara being unique. And Chuck was just messing around creating worlds/beings and probably locking them all up. His default problem solving way! :lmao:

That's very close to how he fights :wow:

You and me don't know how to make a cake, so there's no home made cake :twitch:

You're attracted to me ? Then how are you my husby ?  :err:

He is Po! :lmao:

I know! :superior:

This is what I meant! :P

Being one of those I have attracted when Chiky was saying that I attract many here; Which I don't as far as I know XD

IIRC You came, you asked to be my waify and I your husby after just meeting me. And I said something along the lines of "Sure, why not"! :lol: Such romance, true love some might say! :lmao:

Yp330yZ.gif

#45892 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 12:03 PM

Sorry, but you should be cutting ice cream for a long while :glare:

That would be a negative >XD

You can YouTube it and see for yourself  :smug:

I can't turn to ashes. Ashes belong to fire :monocle:

Then it's definitely a wild crowd for handball games :yes:

HELL NO!!! WHY?!  :twitch:.

Says you  :roll: .

I rather not, I bet the only thing I'll find is Kung-Fu Panda  :hm:.  

You just said you'll rise from the ashes and you're not fire you nincompoop!  :twitch:.

It sure is!  :sweat:  I used to go to so many games now I barely have the time for it  :sweatdrop: .   

You are powerless to stop me! :th_yeah: I'll reign OUAT vids all the time! :kukuku:

Well this anime has swords and it has OP characters it seams. maybe you can check it out! xd

Gintama will never reach the brilliance that is Buffy! :fu:

He sure had a fun time going around creating everything he could think of! This was probably after he got rid of Amara, and was enjoying freedom from his sis! Tho I wonder since there are same versions of characters in multiverse, even archangels. Is there only one Chuck and Amara? I am leaning towards Chuck and Amara being unique. And Chuck was just messing around creating worlds/beings and probably locking them all up. His default problem solving way! :lmao:

I'll block you!!! Who's powerless now?!  :kukuku:.

I don't know we'll see, I'm in searching for something like Rurouni Kenshin  :sweat:.  

I beg to differ! Gintama is way beyond Buffy Gintama is GODLY!!!  :superior:

You bet LOL XD. Well yeah probably since we kind of saw the other multiverses, it seems like there's only one universe that is the opposite/counterpart of this one like a mirror so yeah Chuck and Amara should be unique it would make no sense for there to be a counterparts of themselves since they are the beings of creation and destruction. Its really confusing once you add up the part with that nothingness dark place where they have no control whatsoever and the thing that runs that place  :headscratch: .  But yeah you're totally right I bet that's what he really did  :lmao:.  

Posted Image                                                            

#45893 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 09:12 PM

I'll block you!!! Who's powerless now?!  :kukuku:.

I don't know we'll see, I'm in searching for something like Rurouni Kenshin  :sweat:.  

I beg to differ! Gintama is way beyond Buffy Gintama is GODLY!!!  :superior:

You bet LOL XD. Well yeah probably since we kind of saw the other multiverses, it seems like there's only one universe that is the opposite/counterpart of this one like a mirror so yeah Chuck and Amara should be unique it would make no sense for there to be a counterparts of themselves since they are the beings of creation and destruction. Its really confusing once you add up the part with that nothingness dark place where they have no control whatsoever and the thing that runs that place  :headscratch: .  But yeah you're totally right I bet that's what he really did  :lmao:.  

I'll get admin status just so you can't block me! :superior:

Well good luck with that. xd I haven't seen many animes with swords fighting. The last was Fate UBW! :D

Can't expect a panda to understand quality brilliance that is Buffy! :fu: And btw recently I rewatched Kung Fu Panda and you are Po! :lmao:

2-memes-buffy-oops.jpg?1384968217.

It's like trying to wrap your mind around time travel! :lol: Only get headache! :lmao: Next season we'll get something that was something before this something! :lmao: 

Yp330yZ.gif

#45894 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 10:39 PM

I remember ugh. Producers never even intended to do Clark/Lois. Her char wasn't even planed. They only got rights to use char between S3 and S4. Thats why Lois didn't even have any compelling storylines. They just threw her char around. It wasn't until Kristin decided to leave the show, we suddenly got this great romance out of no where. It felt very forced. Writers planned to end Smallville as Clark/Lana. And leave a simple nod for future Clark/Lois.

I've heard the creators wanted to end the show with season 5, but at season 4 something happened with WB and things changed. In season 4 other producers came on board and they were the ones that wanted Lois, and they were also the ones that remained after the creators left after season 7 if I remember correctly.

You're more than 200 years old ? :zomg:

Well, I am Nostradamus. 

CZSn9hA.jpg

#45895 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:49 PM

I've heard the creators wanted to end the show with season 5, but at season 4 something happened with WB and things changed. In season 4 other producers came on board and they were the ones that wanted Lois, and they were also the ones that remained after the creators left after season 7 if I remember correctly.

I think when 2 networks merged iirc. Tho the point remains even after that they pushed Clark/Lana. They even had Lana returned after they made Lois and Clark show interst for each other. Even in the end they were made star crossed lovers. Separated by force. Making Clark/Lois a second choice!

Yp330yZ.gif

#45896 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 09:51 PM

He is Po! :lmao:

I know! :superior:

This is what I meant! :P

IIRC You came, you asked to be my waify and I your husby after just meeting me. And I said something along the lines of "Sure, why not"! :lol: Such romance, true love some might say! :lmao:

His shape-shifting is similar to Po's armor style X3

Did you get to buy your cake ? :P

I forgot to add ' not ' in my former question : " You're not* attracted to me ? Then how are you my husby ? " is what I meant to say XD

Partly what you said is true :I had my eyes on you, I wanted to be with you and maybe you were thinking the same X3 then I proposed, you said yes and TADAAAA : Married with a child :smug:

HELL NO!!! WHY?!  :twitch:.

Says you  :roll: .

I rather not, I bet the only thing I'll find is Kung-Fu Panda  :hm:.  

You just said you'll rise from the ashes and you're not fire you nincompoop!  :twitch:.

It sure is!  :sweat:  I used to go to so many games now I barely have the time for it  :sweatdrop: .  

Because you need to be healthier and much more fit :glare:

You know we'll keep on that till eternity and I won't get burned by my fire :banana:

Your shape-shifting is similar to Po's armor style that Milan posted above :cool:

Ashes are produced from fire, thus I'll rise from the ashes IF I get turned to ashes :monocle:

Try to go when you have a vacation like Easter's vacation if you have one in Macedonia or in some weekend later on :D

Well, I am Nostradamus. 

Ah yes. So, maybe you're the great great great grandfather of Casanova :w00t:

Edited by T XD, 22 January 2018 - 09:53 PM.

#45897 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 12:04 AM

His shape-shifting is similar to Po's armor style X3

Did you get to buy your cake ? :P

I forgot to add ' not ' in my former question : " You're not* attracted to me ? Then how are you my husby ? " is what I meant to say XD

Partly what you said is true :I had my eyes on you, I wanted to be with you and maybe you were thinking the same X3 then I proposed, you said yes and TADAAAA : Married with a child :smug:

And everything bounces of his belly! :lmao:

Unlike some, I can make sweet things! :superior:

Add a song and it will be like fairy tail! :sweat:

Yp330yZ.gif

#45898 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 01:49 AM

I think when 2 networks merged iirc. Tho the point remains even after that they pushed Clark/Lana. They even had Lana returned after they made Lois and Clark show interst for each other. Even in the end they were made star crossed lovers. Separated by force. Making Clark/Lois a second choice!

I've heard about 2 networks merged, but I don't know which two merged. So what networks merged?

Yeah I hated that, it was stupid. I understand that Kreuk was done with the show so that's why they did that, but in the lore of the show it really made no sense considering that he had the Legion ring which he used the next episode.

So he couldn't use it to be with the one he loves? But he can use it undone telling the world who he is. Clark's logic is the best. /sarcasm

Ah yes. So, maybe you're the great great great grandfather of Casanova :w00t:

Taught him almost everything I knew.

There are secrets I've kept to myself. :hehehe:

CZSn9hA.jpg

#45899 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 23 January 2018 - 10:51 AM

I'll glue your nervous back. No worries XD

Strawberry Jelly :th_yeah:

That's one of my skills :cool:

I just saw the US government is shutdown. Hopefully things will clam down cause if it continues that way then there's no good future ahead for USA.

You're attracted to me ? Then how are you my husby ?   :err:  

Depends if its a personal meeting or not. I haven't interacted with any women (that is not my kin) personally in many years  :sweat:

How many men do you think are Strawberry Jelly  :pinch:

Your most dangerous skills are seduction, flirting or smooching with another male in front of me  :down: Do spare me . . . anything jesting but those three  :sweatdrop:

This happened before when the Union and Federal workers get furloughs. Doesn't really effect me that much. 

Now Milie's true colors come true. He has his eyes set on Emma Watson  :lmao:

I'll read that!!!  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:.

If he shuts down my sacred trip I'll personally lunch the Little Rocket Man into space myself!!!  :angry: .   

Lets see what happens after or during the Winter Olympics.

The best time to fly here in Hawaii is now with the peek of Winter commencing. And you won't have to worry about the threat of missile inbound when he starts his new cycle of ICBM test hitting your airliner later on this year or following into the next year.

That would be some brilliant entertainment  if Macedonia gets some NK heat  all because one of their politics threatens to send Little Rocket Boy outer space  :goodjob:  

But is the chicken still rotten is the right question! :fu:

https://www.telesurt...60323-0005.html

Everyone goes with me   :argh:

That story is very familiar. Good thing you are still among the living  :argh:

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 23 January 2018 - 10:52 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#45900 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 06:08 PM

I've heard about 2 networks merged, but I don't know which two merged. So what networks merged?

Yeah I hated that, it was stupid. I understand that Kreuk was done with the show so that's why they did that, but in the lore of the show it really made no sense considering that he had the Legion ring which he used the next episode.

So he couldn't use it to be with the one he loves? But he can use it undone telling the world who he is. Clark's logic is the best. /sarcasm

Iirc it was UPN and WB.

Made no sense. So thats why I always roll my eyes when I rewatch Smallville. Do you follow the comics?

Everyone goes with me   :argh:

That story is very familiar. Good thing you are still among the living  :argh:

Where chickens go, humans can't follow! :lmao:

And thats why I laughed when you guys got Trump! :P Revenge is sweet! :kukuku:

Yp330yZ.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Random, for the lulz, is this even allowed?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users