#1 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Interests:Love to read manga , like to read fanfictions too

Posted 03 September 2013 - 11:05 AM

Now i want to know were sakura feelings true to naruto ?

Our ship has maybe sank but our memories of debate , struggling , defending ... will stay in our hearths

-Question22

#2 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 11:24 AM

I did not understand care to explain please?

SK-303_image007.jpg

#3 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 11:55 AM

If i hear one more time the term "fake" I think I am going crazy! The author himself said the girl was honest, so everybody has to deal with it. Yes, she still has lingering feelings for Sasuke but that doesn't mean that she meant less what she said to Naruto.

End of goddamn story!

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#4 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:04 PM

If i hear one more time the term "fake" I think I am going crazy! The author himself said the girl was honest, so everybody has to deal with it. Yes, she still has lingering feelings for Sasuke but that doesn't mean that she meant less what she said to Naruto.

End of goddamn story!

Again we are not sure if he said she was being honest on her confession or he was just replying to the fact that the VA said that she was being harsh with Naruto.

People can lie with an honest expression you know, just to the fact she pratically admitted she loves Sasuke when she tried to kill him makes her confession fake.

I do believe it's a fake confession but the point of her confession has nothing to do with being fake or not, that's not important.

The important fact is that:

1- her feelings for Sasuke are not so strong than before.(to a point fo going to kill him for Naruto's sake which means her feelings for Naruto are more strong than her "love" for Sasuke").

2- she deeply cares about Naruto's wellbeing and furthemore cares about his feelings.

(how can she ends up with Sasuke without hurting Naruto, the answer is simple, impossible, unless if Naruto doesnt love her anymore, which leds to a deadlock, NH must happen first for SS to happen but SS must happen first for Naruto to move on and NH to happen, deadlock scenario).

3- She started viewing Naruto on a romantic light since she learned that Hinata loved Naruto, ofc it doesnt have relevance but Sai's declaration enforced that she does embrace the idea of being his girlfriend something that never crossed her mind before, only on jokes but nothing serious like this.

4- she realized everything Naruto did to her but unfortunately she didnt realized her feelings for him, her confession lacked a bit of selfishness, she made a confession more to protect Naruto rather than stating she deeply loves him, example saying that she wants him to forget about the promise because she cares too much about him and doesnt want him to die, rather than telling him to care more about his life.

My reason for her confession to be fake is that it lacked a bit of selfishness, Naruto is a bit selfish when it comes to Sakura, love is a bit selfish, remember how he got sad when Sakura hugged Sasuke, he cant hide how upset he would be if she chooses Sasuke over him,he got jealous on 633, Jiraiya viewed as a failed but what about Naruto, i do believe he would feel the same, not being worthy of her and those stuff.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 03 September 2013 - 12:19 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#5 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:23 PM

End of goddamn story!

The problem with that however is a few   chapters  later she still loves Sasuke  even Kishimoto states that '' i guess Sakura really does love Sasuke '' well , yes , kitten its stupid , i know , but its contradicting everything she said during her confession and makes it fake .

Darkrerest  is right , her feelings for him were pushed when the battle With PAin took place , she hasn't given it a single thought on the subject considering Naruto as a potential love interest , because she still views Sasuke as such .

Her feelings for NAruto are subconscious and are needed to be forced out for her to realize them , heck even Ino knows that she keeps her genuine feelings bottled up inside  .

Its really dumb i know , but that's that .

She was thinking only about Naruto's feelings more than hers , in other words she didn't express hers ..

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#6 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:27 PM

End of goddamn story!

I KNOW!! I expalined her confession in 100% detail in the debate thread but I dunno which page it was on. I hobestly dont care what people say anymore. For gods sake the japanese even know sakura was honest!!!! Or maybe even other opinions but nothing like "fake" or"bad" thr confession was true.

Sakura was being romantic towards naruto in her confession, she was honest and she even lashed out nsruto for saying shes lieing to herself, the only thing sakura hid from naruto was the truth about sasukes fate. PERIOD!!!!

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#7 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:46 PM

^If it was real how do we prove it ? I believe the Japanese an all ,but Kishi says she really loves Sasuke , is there an interview or something like it or a clear statement to establish the rebuttal?

Because nobody believes it and some are still poking fun of that to this very day...

Edited by Psychox, 03 September 2013 - 12:47 PM.

#8 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:49 PM

End of goddamn story!

I agree with the first part. Sakura's confession was neither completely fake, nor completely true. She was not pretending to be in love with Naruto.

I disagree with what Kishi said. Of course the confession is still up to interpretation. I want it to be like that until a character brings it up again.

It would be better for us anyway if she wasn't completely honest. For instance that she switched from Sasuke to Naruto, or the reasons she listed up for loving Naruto. I feel as though the words didn't come from her heart, but her mind. The reasons sounded logical and convincing to her.

You can't sum up the honesty of the confession in one sentence, "she was being honest" is not enough. It's not that simple(there's a reason the confession has been debated to death lol), and it's not end of story until it's indirectly or directly brought up again  - in the story.

^If it was real how do we prove it ? I believe the Japanese an all ,but Kishi says she really loves Sasuke , is there an interview or something like it or a clear statement to establish the rebuttal?

Because nobody believes it and some are still poking fun of that to this very day...

Exactly, he says she was being honest and at the same time says she still loves Sasuke.

ナルサク

#9 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:51 PM

Kishi said that sakura was being honest. He didnt say that she loves sasuke. He didnt use the word "suki" but the translation wasnt very clear on that part.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#10 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:04 PM

Exactly, he says she was being honest and at the same time says she still loves Sasuke.

Sounds like she loves Sasuke with her heart and Naruto with her mind O_O, damn this is confusing , not that much , but its her heart whats important ,so i guess that makes it fake .

Kishi said that sakura was being honest. He didnt say that she loves sasuke. He didnt use the word "suki" but the translation wasnt very clear on that part.

The problem is that i got into a quarrel with SS fans who posted an interview ill dig it up so someone who speaks Japanese can translate it there stood that conversation that she really  loves SAsuke .

Edited by Psychox, 03 September 2013 - 01:04 PM.

#11 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:43 PM

Sakura's feelings makes me remember Fuam of Dragon Quest :

Gallery_Maam04b.jpg

I don't think I have to explain the parallels between this character and Kishimoto's character, I already did a while ago.

I think that Sakura loves Sasuke, without knowing what real love is. There are times when you think that the guy/girl you're in love with, is the one.

But when you grow up and become more mature, you realize that what you felt about him/her wasn't what you where looking for.

Real love is something you share with someone who makes you smile all the time, who give you strenght, who makes you feel secure, who gives you warmth, and from both lovers. It's never one sided.

And that thing that Sakura is looking for, didn't Kishi gave us a hint already ?

In her childhood, Sasuke was the object of her yearning, then loving feelings. Naruto was just the nuisance that would force itself between Sasuke and her, and ruin the day in some fashion. But looking back on the past after a few missions handled together, Sakura suddenly realized. In her painful moments, when she'd abandoned even the will to live, the one who'd protect her and encourage her was Naruto, the supposedly annoying one... What feelings does she harbor towards Naruto?... As of now, Sakura hasn't found the answer. 

To me it's obvious that the answer is "real love".

Edited by Sojobo, 03 September 2013 - 01:47 PM.

#12 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:26 PM

He said he despicted her as an honest girl with a surprisingly stubborn expression, he didnt said that she was being honest he only disagreed with the VA, saying that she wasnt manipulating Naruto's feelings for her own purposes.

The interview was posted several times and on the same interview he says that she still ... Sasuke despite Naruto being close.

Saying that she's being honest is the same thing as saying that Minato asked Sakura if she is his female friend, saying "She was being honest" and then ignores everything that happened after, people doing the same mistake that NH fans do when they say that Sakura did a fake confession and then jump to the chpter 615 and claim that Naruto loves Hinata.

It's kinda obvious to me that she lied, but people often debate around it making a big deal, Naruto lied to Sakura lots of times.

It really annoys me when someome says "she did a fake confession" then quickly after people jump and says "no she didnt made a fake confession because yadda yadda", when the story itself tells the contrary, i dont see any problem on saying she did a fake confession, because she did she lied for Naruto, she tried ot kill Sasuek for his sake, didnt Naruto did the same several times?

Lied to her when he said he would take care of Sasuke when he only went there to be punched by kumo ninjas, hide his wounds and went after Sasuke alone when he made a promise that they would do it together?

I srsly doesnt understand that, the point of the thread is to discuss the confession thing, fake or not does not downgrad the things she did on the summit arc.

The summit arc served for Sakura's development on where she does acknowledge Naruto as someome who she can have a romance and at the same time, breaks her view about Sasuke and literally start the development for her to move on, and the scene that determines it is the moment where Naruto saves Sakura when she was about to die because of her selfish "love" for Sasuke.

Now coming back to Kishi, he didnt said "love" because obviously we cant call it love, there's no explanation for that and he's aware of that, Sakura does think it's love but Kishi doesnt and we readers think the same.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 03 September 2013 - 02:43 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#13 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:27 PM

I think the thing about Sakura's confession concern when she talked about her feelings for Naruto .... it's not the truth nor would she say she was consciously lying if someone asked her. Sakura was forced into that circumstance when she still had not fully come to terms with her feelings for both boys. Some part of her was still fixed on Sasuke because of how she used to be, but the other part is confused by her new feelings for Naruto. She just confessed when she wasn't ready because of how hard she was trying to make things easier on both her teammates.

Sakura's willing to give Naruto a chance romantically and see what she feels. That's what the confession was indicating between the lines. But no, she didn't come there knowing she was completely in love with him. She believes that she might and the situation forced her to act on that.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#14 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:52 PM

Since sakuras confession is debatable till this day it gets me worried about how kishi will resolve sakuras lingering feelings.  :ermm:

I mean when the confession wasn't written to be clear  and it added more controversy in this fandom. Even after the confession sakura still had feelings for sasuke. Just downgrades her confession and sakuras development.

I personality don't like it when lingering feelings have to go on until the end of the manga this usually happens to female leads and it leaves a very bad reputation in the character. 

As for the execution I really hope sakura will release her feeling for naruto without someone telling her like sai. If this happens i think i will finally stop reading naruto and won't ship anything anymore im sick of seeing not so good execution or drama that leads even more controversy in a pairing. In naruto it has gone long enough right now im pretty close to moving on from naruto because of this and the snails pace of the manga, repetitiveness,over hyped chapters and so on.

Also I didn't mean to sound pessimistic.  :sweatdrop:  

Edited by rikakim94, 03 September 2013 - 03:01 PM.

#15 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:00 PM

Since sakuras confession is debatable till this day it gets me worried about how kishi will resolve sakuras lingering feelings.  :ermm:

I mean when the confession wasn't written to be clear  and it added more controversy in this fandom. Even after the confession sakura still had feelings for sasuke. Just downgrades her confession and sakuras development.

I personality don't like it when lingering feelings have to go on until the end of the manga this usually happens to female leads and it leaves a very bad reputation in the character. 

As for the execution I really hope sakura will release her feeling for naruto without someone telling her like sai. If this happens i think i will finally stop reading naruto and won't ship anything anymore im sick of seeing not so good execution or drama that leads even more controversy in a pairing. In naruto it has gone long enough right now im pretty close to moving on from naruto because of this.  

I agree that she should not have those feelings because this is not love and Kishi thinks the same way but due to fandom reasons it cant be finished up but i dont see how it downgrades her confession and her development, for me it was awesome and a nice boost to NS, before the confession NS was only on moments where Sakura shows affection towards Naruto but then it's quickly discarded and doesnt lead to any conclusion.

Yamato's comment, "you must really..." it leads to nowhere, it got discarded quickly and we dont have a continuation, even Yamato didnt believe on Sakura's confession which i was surprised because i though he believed that Sakura loved Naruto.

Sakura hugging Naruto to two chapters later, crying like a desperate because Sasuke joined Akatsuki.

The confession breaks it because it does have a continuation, NH or SS doesnt have it, there's no moment where Naruto views Hinata on this way, Sakura realized that she can have a romance with Naruto and be happy despite having feelings for other guy, her development progressed on the romantic matter, her approach to him changed greatly, she's more tender, gently and unlike othre times, she didnt rejected Naruto when he called her his girlfriend.

The confession created a moment where showed that he decided to make NS canon, and the moment where Naruto save Sakura's life represents that.

We only need a impactfull moment then she fall in love with him, she already sees him as a great guy and other stuff.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 03 September 2013 - 03:03 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#16 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:37 PM

Hm, what if she liked him back then not loved  but liked , so i kind of agree with Darkrerst , it was a push to acknowledge a chance with Naruto , but in still doesn't fit and all ..

#17 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 05:00 PM

Kishi explained that her feelings for Naruto were true how ever , but she was stubborn to belive she doesnt love Sasuke

And Naruto still thinks she loves Sasuke thats why he rejected her!

Another Confession would be more better , a clear one where Naruto gets serious with Sakura and realises that she doesnt love Sasuke anymore

Edited by Question22, 03 September 2013 - 05:02 PM.

Our ship has maybe sank but our memories of debate , struggling , defending ... will stay in our hearths

-Question22

#18 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:35 PM

And Naruto still thinks she loves Sasuke thats why he rejected her!

But Naruto didn't reject Sakura. He questioned her timing, and his "I hate people who lie to themselves" was a bold challenge to her saying she no longer cared at all for Sasuke, but in terms of Naruto's own feelings for Sakura -- or the truth that he in fact wants her to love him -- he didn't reject her.  

When she said "If you don't like me then just say so," she gave Naruto the perfect opportunity to turn her down flat -- to actually reject her -- but instead of doing so he didn't deny how he feels about her.  He simply restated his confusion/suspicions as to the timing of her confession.  That scene made it crystal clear that Naruto does like Sakura / love her / want her, but he didn't believe she was over Sasuke.  

Sorry if it seems like I'm nitpicking, but I think it's important that we choose the right words when talking about this stuff.  We have enough on our hands with the anti-NS crowd constantly bleating that "Naruto hates Sakura now because she tried to lie to him" and "Naruto rejected Sakura and her confession," etc. 

It's simply not true.  If Naruto had rejected Sakura, or entirely disbelieved her motives and the content of her confession, he would not have told his father that Sakura was "more or less" his girlfriend in #631.

#19 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:37 PM

Anybody Notices that Sakura is ALREADY  hes gf , she said love you so :c

-Question22

#20 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:23 PM

Yes KnS ! : D

Naruto didn't reject Sakura. It was Sakura who walked away.

Edited by sushi., 03 September 2013 - 07:23 PM.

ナルサク

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users