• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#1 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 11 October 2016 - 07:56 PM

The unison sign

episod ebegins with the collision of rasengan and chidori and the explosion that engulfs both of them.

Naruto gets beaten by Sasuke at sparring and iruka asks them to make the unison sign but both are still annoyed with the other.

the two find themselves reliving past  memories as they flash between various spots such as the academy, the hospital roof, and others.

they watch a young Naruto and Sasukle back to back in the middle of a crowd, Naruto hated because of the kyubi and sasuke isolated because he was an uchiha. both ostracized and both hating the village

Sasuke says he wont let Naruto tell him he was wrong but admits that perhaps they were brothers in a sense but Naruto does tell him hes wrong and he didn't understand before he runs off after his younger self

sasuke finds them on the academy swing Naruto apologizes to tsunade saying he promised not to die before becoming hokage. then he realizes no ones around to fix the mugen tsukyomi. Sasuke chide shim for worrying about the living when theyre both dead. and says Sakura and Kakashi will figure something out.

Naruto suddenly winces in pain and then vanishes leaving sasuke alone. Sasuke transitions to being carried on itahcis back and he says one day they'll carve itachis face on the hokage monument but itachi stops and then vanishesand sasuke suddenly sees his entire confrontation with itachi from the death of their clan to the final battle to itachis fading away as an edo tensie, he says no matter what hell always love his little brother as sasuke wakes in the living world.

as he wakes he hears Narutos voice and then notices his wounds Naruto says yeah if we move too much well bleed out and die.

Sasuke asks him why he would go so far but Naruto blows him off saying he allreayd knows why. But sasuke doesn't relent and demands an answer saying he allreayd had the power to sever all  bonds and enter the darkness and that everyone else severed theie bonds as well so why did he not do so.

Naruto simply replies because youre my friend

sasuke doesn't let it end there though he remembers the other times Naruto said the same thing and demands to know what that means to Naruto.

Naruto says he cant really explain it well but that when he sees sasuke take on all these troubles and pain by himself he hurts inside and wants to help but now hes too hurt to do so.

Sasuke considers this and thinks that he always knew Naruto was alone as a kid he thought Naruto was a goof off and considered his actions weak, but as he watched Naruto be scolded by the village for his pranks he thought he wasn't as alone and felt like Naruto was rubbing off on him but he considered that a weakness too. So he trained hard to escape that weakness and get revenge, but he ended up on the same team as Naruto and they started to work together ron misisons and training. they both started to get stronger  and as he did he wanted to fight Naruto to see how strong they were and he also started to see shades of his family in team 7

it was then he realized that when Naruto was suffering so was he and that's when he saw Naruto as a comrade. but he also knew he couldn't let Naruto alone as he saw Naruto becoming stronger and stronger he recalls Naruto telling him about how he wanted to talk to sasuke as a friend but because he was jealous of sasuke instead made hima  rival and made sauske his goal he wanted to be like sasuke who was cool and good at everything.

But sasuke thinks it was the opposite and it was he that was jealous of Narutos strength and growth   and that it was Naruto who was always walking in front of him like itachi was. he then ahs a sudden deluge of Narutos memories**before seeing itachi who pokes him on the head.

he watches as Naruto stands in the light and as he grows from kid to adult is surrounded by more and more friends and comrades while he sasuke slips further and further into darkness alone. finally he sees himself standing next to Naruto as a part of his bonds and says I see now show me.

as they wake up Naruto asks if theyre really in ehaven this time but sasuke says no they just fell asleep and slept till dawn. Naruto complains that he still cant move and he wanted to punch sasuke in the head and make him open his eyes. sasuke laughs genuinely and says even as messe dup as they are he still wants to fight?  Naruto says damend skippy but sasuke interrupts him and admits that he lost the battle.

naruton though complains that this isn't what the fights about this about making a friend see the truth the real fight xomes later but sasuke again interrupts and says he just acknowledged  Naruto. he says that if he dies the cycle of fate ends and that can be a revolution too.

he can implant his left eye into kakashi or someone and end the infinite tsukyomi  and hell end himself if needed. however Naruto says no that dying wont settle this instead sasuke should live and help him fix things. Sasuke is reluctant asking Naruto how he knows he wont oppose him again but Naruto says hed beat him again if needed and to stop sulking.

Sasuke turns away with a tear in his eye as the camera pans back showing their missing arms linked by a pool of blood. as the broken statue hands make the unison sign.

next episode Naruto uzumaki

same opening and ending

** memory sequence is bereft of sakura moments and has spot where it sticks on the hinata face touch and hand hold. annoying crap.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#2 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 08:35 PM

EW. :down: But again thanks for briefing the episode for us buddy :happy:

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 October 2016 - 11:40 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 10:01 PM

When are we getting a new opening and ending

#4 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 10:02 PM

When are we getting a new opening and ending

When filler starts, 480.

#5 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 01:07 PM

So this is expanding chapter 698 into a full episode. Even from that summary it comes off as really trying to push the gay bit to really please the SnS fanbase.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 12 October 2016 - 01:07 PM.

#6 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 04:46 PM

So this is expanding chapter 698 into a full episode. Even from that summary it comes off as really trying to push the gay bit to really please the SnS fanbase.

Gotta make sure everyone's feeling good and happy before naruto x hinata and sasuke x sakura episodes drop

#7 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 08:07 AM

I wanted the final battle to be more tragic similar to this 

and this 

I was hoping the Last would be a more tragic version of the final battle between Naruto vs Sasuke

1wocs1.gif

#8 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 10:49 AM

Well good news, I guess. The next episode is split into two and Hinata one is based on the kidnapping. So unless she thinking of Naruto at age 3, it's manageable.

#9 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 10:57 AM

Well good news, I guess. The next episode is split into two and Hinata one is based on the kidnapping. So unless she thinking of Naruto at age 3, it's manageable.

Wait. So they are going to retell the story neji told about the death of his father...and make it completely about hinata. Wow. That is going to piss off the Japanese fanbase.

Also that only half. Then other half is going to be them meeting and start of the "truest love ever created."

#10 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 11:03 AM

Wait. So they are going to retell the story neji told about the death of his father...and make it completely about hinata. Wow. That is going to piss off the Japanese fanbase.

Also that only half. Then other half is going to be them meeting and start of the "truest love ever created."

I don't know what Naruto is based on. Anyway, I like how it's called "Boyhood Arc" with two of them revolving a woman. Then again, that's consistent to the original work...Well it works then.

#11 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 13 October 2016 - 01:27 PM

Alright so I decided to skip over to the 699 bit portion where they pardon Sasuke, and I'll say I think it's worse than how the manga did it...  and the music they used  for "the moment" definitely made it worse than it already was. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 13 October 2016 - 01:30 PM.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#12 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 01:34 PM

Alright so I decided to skip over to the 699 bit portion where they pardon Sasuke, and I'll say I think it's worse than how the manga did it...  and the music they used  for "the moment" definitely made it worse than it already was. 

?

#13 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 01:40 PM

?

He is talking about the new episode today that covered 699.

#14 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 01:43 PM

They definitely didnt make it any better than the manga i watched it on kissanime but honestly it may as well be filler bs the music when sasuke is leaving the village was terrible the only thing that made sense was gaara being gay for naruto once again

Edited by totherpage95, 13 October 2016 - 01:45 PM.

#15 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 01:56 PM

God, that moment is so stupid. Not just the part Sakura part, but Sasuke leaving the village in the first place.

The entire plot of this story was Naruto chasing after him and now that he (well not really he) accomplished that, Sasuke leaves again, but this time Naruto just lets him.

Why couldn't he just let him go ages ago?

I wish Sasuke was never created. Horrible and dull character that just makes everyone around him look pathetic and stupid.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#16 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 02:03 PM

God, that moment is so stupid. Not just the part Sakura part, but Sasuke leaving the village in the first place.
The entire plot of this story was Naruto chasing after him and now that he (well not really he) accomplished that, Sasuke leaves again, but this time Naruto just lets him.

I wish Sasuke was never created. Horrible and dull character that just makes everyone around him look pathetic and stupid.

Well he can choose to leave im sure he will be back the point of naruto wasnt really to keep sasuke in the village but now sasuke knows its his home so he will probably be back soon. The real question is why naruto even ends at chapter 699 or 700 when the story isnt a real ending you are telling me to accept that everyone just gets along after this war when that doesnt make sense

Edited by totherpage95, 13 October 2016 - 02:05 PM.

#17 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 13 October 2016 - 02:04 PM

Guys it's ok, I found Sasgay:

giphy.gif

Wait.... nevermind there he goes again

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#18 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 02:07 PM

Its not even the anime's fault its kishimoto's fault for selling out

#19 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 02:09 PM

Guys it's ok, I found Sasgay:

giphy.gif

Wait.... nevermind there he goes again

Is that gif a real butt jetback

#20 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 02:18 PM

Just saw some images of the EP

Sakura turned in her fangirl herself all over again

and sasuke well

sasuke basically turned out being the main character in this EP lol

glad I moved on from this kitten series

Edited by yimiiyumi, 13 October 2016 - 02:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users