• 1,095 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 03:25 AM

tumblr_ndxgrqDBdg1tc2meoo1_r2_500.gif

counter.gif

NaruSaku “THE END” Music Party

——— November 7th - 9th 2014 ———

NaruSaku Holiday Music Party

——— December 13th - 15th ———

Hello NaruSaku fans! I’m here to let you know I’ll be hosting a NaruSaku “THE END” Music Party on November 7th - 9th! (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)

You will be able to join a large room and play your favorite NaruSaku songs and AMV’s for fellow NaruSaku fans to enjoy, as well as chat amongst ourselves! Whether NaruSaku becomes a thing or not, this is a celebration for us. Below are more in depth instructions and rules about how this will go down.

Note: Looking for moderators, and a password/link to the party will be is not yet available to the public. Stay tuned for November 7th!

———— INFORMATION

• The room accepts songs from Youtube and Soundcloud. You can start preparing a playlist right now if you wish!
  • You will have to sign up to join the room, but it’s absolutely free.
  • The party will be 3 days long so that NaruSaku fans have a chance to participate for at least one day on the weekend, but feel free to participate all three days!
  • There is no known limit of how many people can be in the room, so no worries!
  • The songs don’t have to be specifically for NaruSaku, any songs that you want to share is possible.
  • This room is for NaruSaku by NaruSaku fans. It will be private. A password can be obtained by contacting moderators that I will be selecting. If you wish to be a moderator, contact me via ask/comment. The only requirement is that I’ve seen you around and that I know you aren’t a lunatic. The moderators will be charged with banning trolls and skipping songs that are inappropriate, as well as handing out passwords as requested.
  • Moderators will not give out passwords to anons or people of opposing ships. Opposing ships are welcome to join and chat with NaruSaku fans if they happen to obtain a link, as long as they are pleasant, but the music will still be focused on NaruSaku or what NaruSaku fans are playing. Inappropriate behavior will result in a ban.
  • We will have a similar party in December to celebrate the holidays and hopefully news from the new Naruto movie!
  • Just a tip, instead of opposing fandoms trolling, you can make your own room for free as well!

———— RULES

• You are free to share the password/link privately among your friends and other NaruSaku fans. We just ask that it not be posted publicly for the sake of keeping a wave of unwanted people pouring in. This is not just for Tumblr! Spread to other NaruSaku fans as well!
  • Do not give a password/link to people you do not trust. If a fan of an opposing ship suddenly starts acting friendly and asks for a password/link, don’t fall for it. Be skeptical and only give it to people you trust.
  • Songs deemed inappropriate by the majority of the people in the room or by mods will be skipped and you may lose your privileges to play more songs.
  • THIS PARTY IS MEANT TO BE POSITIVE. That means no NaruSaku hate specifically, but also no hate for other pairings (or at least, not to the point where everyone gets extremely uncomfortable) Remember that multi-shippers exist, but having some fun with the results of the pairings is fine.
  • It’s a party, so please enjoy yourself!
  • It’s inevitable that trolls will eventually get in, but if you are misbehaving and disrupting the peace, you will be banned.

Edited by kirabook, 29 October 2014 - 05:45 PM.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#2 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 03:32 AM

I'm so in! Link to this party room? :D

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#3 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 03:32 AM

you need to post here more often kira.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#4 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 24 October 2014 - 03:36 AM

:party: :party: :party: :th_yeah: :th_yeah: :th_yeah:

#5 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 03:38 AM

I WANNA JOIN THE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whats the link? i'll add it to my favs

#6 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 03:38 AM

I'm in! :) 

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#7 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 24 October 2014 - 03:45 AM

Why not sounds like a party to me.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#8 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 03:45 AM

Like it says, I'll be giving out a link closer to the date. Trying to keep trolls out as much as possible. The link has a password as well, only given out by mods, just for extra protection.

I'm so down for this! :dance: Don't know if you've seen me around though lol, but I'd like to help! 

Love the banner, it's really cute :wub:

If you're the same one on tumblr, unless someone has the exact name as you and is also a NaruSaku fan, then yes, I've seen you around a lot.

Tomorrow and within the next week or so, I'll be getting people who wants to be mods together in the room and show them how it works/let them play around before it's time.

Edited by kirabook, 24 October 2014 - 03:46 AM.

Posted Image

#9 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 24 October 2014 - 03:47 AM

Wow long time no see kira. And i am so exited for the party. Dunno if i can join it or not cuz i ve been very busy lately . But i want to see and hear all the amvs and songs. Do i have to join to do that?

And that poster is damn good !!!!!

Edited by narulsaku, 24 October 2014 - 03:48 AM.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#10 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 03:57 AM

You have to join the website, but you don't need to have it right in your face to listen to the music. It can just be in another tab as you're doing what you're doing.

Posted Image

#11 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 24 October 2014 - 05:15 AM

Hey, kirabook!  Nice to see you again.   :smile:

#12 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 24 October 2014 - 05:33 AM

Yes, count me in!

#13 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 05:38 AM

I would love to be a part of this.

#14 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 05:43 AM

Sounds like you're going to use plug.dj for the party just wanted to promote that there is currently a H&E room @ https://plug.dj/heaven-and-earth. It's relatively active and has a thread here. Feel free to PM if you were going to use plug and I can add you as a moderator anytime.

JLHza2T.png

#15 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 05:58 AM

I don't plan to manage or keep the room kept up for very long. I am expecting a lot of not so good people showing and making a constant appearance, so I'd rather not bring all that attention to a stable room. This is just going to be a one or two time thing, but once they're done, I'll gladly send/link people to your room since it'll be there with people all the time. If you're ok with that.

Posted Image

#16 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 24 October 2014 - 05:59 AM

Totally willing to do this.  :D

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#17 NaruSakuplase

NaruSakuplase

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 09:41 AM

NaruSaku or NaruHina 2014 ???

I think Narusaku and why ?

http://yissy-chan.de...Proof-433743094

http://narutoxsakura...dated-299391235

NaruSaku “THE END” Music Party sounds like great :)

#18 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 24 October 2014 - 11:12 AM

Long time no see. And is it alright i I passed this info on to or NS neighbors at OMF?

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#19 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 24 October 2014 - 02:29 PM

Yay. Party.  :party:

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#20 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 02:47 PM

Yes, I would like this to be as widespread as possible. As long as in the future, the password/link isn't posted out for everyone to see, it's all good.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: party, the last

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users