Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Jun 21 2012, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pretty much this.

Oh. And:

He's back. Oh god. Oh god oh god oh god. Everyone run. Hide. Now.
Before it's too late.
Before he gets to you.
Oh god he's here stay away from me Phantom I'm sor

Good to see you too zacra!! 111191.gif Although I'm sure you're dissapointed that such interesting characters are disappearing. I WOULD like to see if the Kages could have pulled a win if Madara had stayed though yes.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 23 June 2012 - 06:18 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#102 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:58 PM

IT'S THEORY TIME GAIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe that once Itachi disappears, Sasuke will free Kabuto from Izanami and violently order him to take over his body. Kabuto does so but the Immortality Jutsu backfires on him because Sasuke casts a Genjutsu powerful enough to wipe out Kabuto's consciousness to the point where all that remains of Kabuto is his DNA inside Sasuke's new body. Sasuke not only gains the powers of Kabuto, but the powers of Orochimaru, Jirobo, Kidomaru, Sakon/Ukon, Tayuya, Kimimaro, Suigetsu, Karin and Jugo as well. Sasuke will look like his old self, but have Oro's pale white skin and the purple markings around his eyes plus the yellowish eyes with slit pupils.

I also believe that Kabuto made some special preparations for Madara. Those being that somehow, once the bodies disintegrate and the souls of the dead are released, they will all be sacrificed to revive Madara. The souls will all head strait to one spot in the sky just above Madara's current location. The orb of collected souls will then blow up to shoot a beam of light that hits Madara directly. Those souls will then erase all traits of whoever was sacrificed for Edo Tensei Madara and then voila, Madara is alive and well. This of course means bad news for the Kages but hey, it beats having Madara get transported back to the afterlife because that would be one major half-assed cop-out after what we've been shown that he could do.

Whelp, that's my two cents to this chapter discussion for the day.

#103 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 09:34 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Jun 23 2012, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
IT'S THEORY TIME GAIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe that once Itachi disappears, Sasuke will free Kabuto from Izanami and violently order him to take over his body. Kabuto does so but the Immortality Jutsu backfires on him because Sasuke casts a Genjutsu powerful enough to wipe out Kabuto's consciousness to the point where all that remains of Kabuto is his DNA inside Sasuke's new body. Sasuke not only gains the powers of Kabuto, but the powers of Orochimaru, Jirobo, Kidomaru, Sakon/Ukon, Tayuya, Kimimaro, Suigetsu, Karin and Jugo as well. Sasuke will look like his old self, but have Oro's pale white skin and the purple markings around his eyes plus the yellowish eyes with slit pupils.

I also believe that Kabuto made some special preparations for Madara. Those being that somehow, once the bodies disintegrate and the souls of the dead are released, they will all be sacrificed to revive Madara. The souls will all head strait to one spot in the sky just above Madara's current location. The orb of collected souls will then blow up to shoot a beam of light that hits Madara directly. Those souls will then erase all traits of whoever was sacrificed for Edo Tensei Madara and then voila, Madara is alive and well. This of course means bad news for the Kages but hey, it beats having Madara get transported back to the afterlife because that would be one major half-assed cop-out after what we've been shown that he could do.

Whelp, that's my two cents to this chapter discussion for the day.

AND THEN HE BECOME SUPER SAYAJIN NV 4 AND, THEN NARUTO MAKES A GENKI DAMA WITH THE POWER OF THE WORLD AND THROWS IT ON SASUKE, BEFORE HE LAUNCHS AN KAMEHAMEHA THAT WILL DESTROY THE PLANET IF NARUTO TRIES TO AVOID IT.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#104 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:44 AM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Jun 23 2012, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
AND THEN HE BECOME SUPER SAYAJIN NV 4 AND, THEN NARUTO MAKES A GENKI DAMA WITH THE POWER OF THE WORLD AND THROWS IT ON SASUKE, BEFORE HE LAUNCHS AN KAMEHAMEHA THAT WILL DESTROY THE PLANET IF NARUTO TRIES TO AVOID IT.

AND THEN THIS HAPPENS:

#105 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:13 AM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Jun 24 2012, 04:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
AND THEN THIS HAPPENS:

NOT BEFORE THIS!
http://www.sankakuco...ly-for-4-years/
SK-303_image007.jpg

#106 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:33 PM

Those last two post have nothing to do with the chapter, and I will leave my comment about it inside of my thoughts.

Now on topic

Another flashback chapter...and an Uchiha flashback chapter...ugh I am not amused, but I still liked it, cause we get to see some of Itachi POV.

Edited by Strangelove, 24 June 2012 - 02:34 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#107 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:10 PM

I guess the chapter was pretty good...nothing out of the ordinary I say XD

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#108 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:44 AM

We keep saying, "We must now move on to Naruto! yes.gif "

But it does not happen, nononononoo no.gif

Next chapter might be about Sasuke's new decision, or hopefully NARUTO! I've missed you, buddy. :c

ナルサク

#109 Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Dattebayo!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Art (Photoshop, Drawing, Painting etc.), Manga, Anime, Hardware &amp; Software genius, Tennis, Music... :)

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:24 PM

I will love you forever... I cried like a baby.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users