28 replies to this topic

#21 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 12:05 PM

Almost, but not quite. I did see that movie a couple of times but, the doc's explanation was a lot simpler. Maybe the fact that he drew a timeline chart made it easier for me to understand since I'm the kind of a visual-type when learning. (I learn fast when people explains something with pictures.) maybe somebody can draw me a timeline chart? BTW, what's wrong with being a perv, dude? laugh.gif

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#22 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 12 August 2009 - 01:51 AM

I'm a gentleman. I just felt the need to whip your hand.

Mmm'yes.

That and that kinda belongs in a private chat with your friends. There's kids in here ya' know. ( But Yaka, that never stopped you from being rather offensive-STFU. )

Enough off-topic.

ON-TOPIC CONVERSATION. With a help of some people who actually understand what the heck this game is about and m'ah leeeeeet photoshop skills , I'm in the process of making a shoop at the moment. Ya' know. The whole timeline thing...

Edited by Yakatsu, 12 August 2009 - 01:52 AM.

#23 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 10:27 AM

Ok,Ok I get it. we wouldn't want any kids going horny too early right laugh.gif anyways thanks for all the help lookin' forward to it!!!

248793.jpg

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#24 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 14 August 2009 - 04:15 PM

Europeans won't get BlazBlue until 2010! omfg.gif But, to soften the blow, at least there will be extra characters included.

QUOTE ("Kotaku")
European fighter fans who haven't already imported Arc System Works' BlazBlue will be rewarded for their patience early next year, with exclusive characters and moves only available in the European release.

The release comes as a result of publisher PQube and Zen United, a consortium of Japanese and Asian developers targeting the European market. The title will be fully localized, with support for German, Italian, French, English, and Spanish, so just about everyone can be confused by the twisted storyline of this lovely little fighting game.

The European PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 release will feature bonus content, including a strategy guide and the game's soundtrack, and the announcement makes mention of "new gameplay content not available anywhere, like new characters and moves."

No word on what exclusive characters Europe will be getting, but it's definitely nice to see folks on that side of the pond getting rewarded for their patience. And for those of you who already bought it, there is no shame in rebuying.

Source

I'm betting that it'll still come out as DLC for the American and Japanese versions. wink.gif

#25 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Sometimes I get to poetic for my own good!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Reading Fanfiction and video games(lately it's only being the former)

Posted 16 August 2009 - 06:19 PM

This game as quite the soundtrack, every song in it is awesome, I don't have the game but i have listening the OST on youtube, quite badass in my opinion especially rebellion ragna's theme and the intro which i like very much and this game only gets on europe next year well damn... I'm doomed. BTW is there any guilty gear topic here in H&E

#26 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 07:01 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Aug 14 2009, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Europeans won't get BlazBlue until 2010! omfg.gif But, to soften the blow, at least there will be extra characters included.

Source

I'm betting that it'll still come out as DLC for the American and Japanese versions. wink.gif

shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif 2010!!!!!!!!!! That's so kittened up, I don't care too much for the extra content, and the new charactors are hardly ever as good as the original cast and their story is usually no better.

I'm not patient, the only reason I don't have the game is because I own the 360 and the game is region locked...was hoping King of Fighters would tie me over for a few months but that was a disappointment. Oh well have no choice in the matter, hopefully I still want to play the game when it comes out here and Capcom have not announced a new DLC for SFIV which add more charactors and better online mode by then. And lets face it knowing Capcom and SF expansions it's a surprise they haven't announced Championship addition yet.

iAnby7W.gif

#27 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 01:07 PM

Sequel for Calamity Trigger: Continuum Shift

Damn, Terumi is a major badass villain!!! The snakes fit him so well.....

248793.jpg

#28 Silverback1138

Silverback1138

Gamer, Geek, Otaku

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Anime, Guitars

Posted 04 January 2010 - 06:55 AM

I have the special US release with the OST. I also imported KOTOKO's Iconoclast single CD from Play Asia

#29 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 02:34 PM

A little tidbit from the creator:http://www.animenews...ike-3d-miyazaki BTW, now that CS is out I'm surprised no one has made a new thread about it.

Edited by Newkerz, 10 August 2010 - 02:35 PM.

248793.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users