#41 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:52 PM

QUOTE (Kageteiou @ Apr 12 2012, 11:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It seems like every female ninja with the exceptions of Hinata and possibly Shizune (though I still see her taking less crap than Hinata) woukd fall into the caring but scary mother category if they were to ever become one. Tenten is kind of a mystery to, seeing as her personality is not gone into much detail. Although it could be possible that being a mother in the naruto universe goes hand in hand with beinf a little scary.

Since we aren't talking the Naruto generation with this one, what about Kurenai? You really think she will be a scary mother? Despite being dead now, and a villain for more than half the manga, I don't think Konan would have been a scary mother, either. What about Chouji's mother (er, has she even been pictured? Still, I have a hard time believing his mother would be scary, despite having never seen her)? Give me an hour or two to refresh my memory about who all the less-important female ninja characters were, I bet I could find you more, as well. It may be that the majority would be scary in one way or another, but I don't think the number of "non-scary" mothers would be insignificant. (incidentally, if you don't include just ninja, you also have to add Tsunami to the "non-scary" mothers in Naruto, and I doubt Ayame would be all that scary (some fanfic portrayals of her as a secret uber-kunoichi who deals vengeance to those who play with Naruto's feelings aside) as a mother, either. I can't think of any other significant civilian women (at least, I don't THINK Shikamaru's mother is\was a civilian), so feels to me like "being a mother in the Naruto universe" needs to at least be amended to "being a kunoichi AND mother in the Naruto universe" at the very least)

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#42 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:02 AM

Mizukage seems pretty scary, but I doubt she would want to be a mother.

#43 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:02 AM

Mizukage seems pretty scary, but I doubt she would want to be a mother.

#44 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:39 AM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Apr 12 2012, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura, Ino and Temari would defintely fit into caring but scary if you misbehave categary. Hinata could fall in caring categary, though unsure if she'd ever fall into scary, I see her someone who could very easily be emotional bribed, big puppy dog eyes and she'd probably spend the Hyuuga fortune on Ramen for her kids...though they always say it's the quite ones you need to watch out for so she might be a complete phycho.

Shame Tsunade never gave Jiraiya a chance, that was a marraige made for Manga heaven, a perverted not always smart husband, and caring and scary wife, it would be comic heaven.

As for Sasuke? Depends how much he mellows down, he's shown he's not above discarding those of no use to him, so he could be worst than his own father was, but if he mellows down who knows he might be completely whipped by his kids.

I picture Sasuke always acting like the "couldn't care less" parent but would show affection towards them if he's in the mood for it or the time calls it. Sasuke likes to act like he doesn't care about things but secretly does(I've read fanfics were he's acted like this. I remember one in particular where Sasuke was a father to to two kids yet claimed he hates kids. Of course he loved them though and this was seen when they got severely injuried. He just doesn't have the patience to deal with them tongue.gif)

Hinata could easily be swayed by bribing. I can picture her trying to be stern with her kids but once they attack her with sadness and puppy dog eyes which makes her give in and forgive them. She could never stay stern if they prey on her weak spot biggrin.gif. She can't force herself to be strict.

Tsunade and Jiraiya were perfect for each other. It's a shame it never happened sad.gif . I'm sometimes a little sad that she never became a mother but in the end, Naruto, Sakura, and Shizune are pretty much like her kids to her.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#45 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:21 AM

QUOTE (Kim @ Apr 14 2012, 03:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, that's how Sasuke is usually portrayed. Acts like he doesn't care but secretly he does. I'm not sure if he will be a good father with that kind of attitude, though.

Sasuke wouldn't be a great father and definitely not really affectionate. If you compare him to Naruto, Naruto would be the best parent ever and Sasuke would be kinda 50% at the most.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#46 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:41 AM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Apr 12 2012, 08:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura, Ino and Temari would defintely fit into caring but scary if you misbehave categary. Hinata could fall in caring categary, though unsure if she'd ever fall into scary, I see her someone who could very easily be emotional bribed, big puppy dog eyes and she'd probably spend the Hyuuga fortune on Ramen for her kids...though they always say it's the quite ones you need to watch out for so she might be a complete phycho.

Shame Tsunade never gave Jiraiya a chance, that was a marraige made for Manga heaven, a perverted not always smart husband, and caring and scary wife, it would be comic heaven.

As for Sasuke? Depends how much he mellows down, he's shown he's not above discarding those of no use to him, so he could be worst than his own father was, but if he mellows down who knows he might be completely whipped by his kids.

ASSUMING they COULD have children. mellow.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 17 April 2012 - 01:41 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#47 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:28 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Apr 16 2012, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How so?

#48 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:33 PM

may be that the stork miss address
SK-303_image007.jpg

#49 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:44 AM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ May 2 2012, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How so?

their age. enough said

#50 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:20 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Apr 17 2012, 02:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Jun 26 2012, 02:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
their age. enough said

facepalm.png I obviously meant for when they were younger, Jiraiya's been in love with Tsunade since at the very latest when they were Genin, most likely when they were still in the academy. Also considering her Uzumaki heritage and their potent lifeforce it's likely she could have had children till she was in her forties.

iAnby7W.gif

#51 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:37 AM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jun 26 2012, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
facepalm.png I obviously meant for when they were younger, Jiraiya's been in love with Tsunade since at the very latest when they were Genin, most likely when they were still in the academy. Also considering her Uzumaki heritage and their potent lifeforce it's likely she could have had children till she was in her forties.

Actually the average age of menopause is over 50 in most industrial countries (between 51 and 52) including Japan, and has been at least age 50 since the late 1970's. (The upper range is now early 60's- My mother only began menopause at 59, her mother was mid 50's and even my great grandmother was over 50. It's likely my sister and I will be early 60's before we even start menopause- and you still have normalish periods- still have eggs, for around 18 month- two years once you start menopause. It's possible Tsunade may even still have periods. But there is the other factor that the quality of the eggs declines significantly after 40, and especially after 45. (I guess for those in the late menopause range the quality would stay better longer, haven't seen a study done on that).

But certainly Jiraiya and Tsunade could have gotten together and had a family with more than one child as late as shortly after the Kyuubi attack (both just being 38 the year Naruto and Sakura were born).
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#52 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:48 AM

i guess we can add sakura's mom to the scary mother list.......why are all the moms in naruto scary?

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#53 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:09 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Jun 28 2012, 12:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i guess we can add sakura's mom to the scary mother list.......why are all the moms in naruto scary?

Because a good mom has a scary side- has to have a scary side to get misbehaving kids to stop misbehaving. smile.gif
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#54 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:02 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jun 28 2012, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Because a good mom has a scary side- has to have a scary side to get misbehaving kids to stop misbehaving. smile.gif

yes if mother would not be scarry then child would mis behave . and mislead by other bad guys

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#55 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 03:03 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jun 26 2012, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually the average age of menopause is over 50 in most industrial countries (between 51 and 52) including Japan, and has been at least age 50 since the late 1970's. (The upper range is now early 60's- My mother only began menopause at 59, her mother was mid 50's and even my great grandmother was over 50. It's likely my sister and I will be early 60's before we even start menopause- and you still have normalish periods- still have eggs, for around 18 month- two years once you start menopause. It's possible Tsunade may even still have periods. But there is the other factor that the quality of the eggs declines significantly after 40, and especially after 45. (I guess for those in the late menopause range the quality would stay better longer, haven't seen a study done on that).

But certainly Jiraiya and Tsunade could have gotten together and had a family with more than one child as late as shortly after the Kyuubi attack (both just being 38 the year Naruto and Sakura were born).

Well atcually yeah but giving birth at that age has.... complications if anything, either for the mother, the child, or both.

#56 Deej

Deej

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Jun 28 2012, 04:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Her real mom should be the opposite of her genjutsu mom. So she wouldn't be a scary mom.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users