Close
Photo

Fate of the Tailed Beasts Theory

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Poll: Fate of the Tailed Beasts (13 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you think their fate will be?

1. Roam free for life (7 votes [53.85%])

Percentage of vote: 53.85%

2. Get new characters foe Jinchurikis (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Resealed into revived Jinchurikis (2 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

4. Naruto becomes Ten-Tails Jinchuriki (4 votes [30.77%])

Percentage of vote: 30.77%

Would Gaara become Shukaku's Jinchuriki again?

1. Yes. (1 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

2. No. (10 votes [76.92%])

Percentage of vote: 76.92%

3. Maybe. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. I don't know. (1 votes [7.69%])

5. Can you repeat the question? (1 votes [7.69%])

Vote

#1 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:19 PM

So I was thinking about how Naruto promised to save the Tailed Beasts and stuff like that. I was wondering what would happen to the Tailed Beasts if/when they are freed from Madara's and Obito's grasps and separated from the Ten-Tails?

Do you guys think that they will either:

1. Roam free and leave the ninjas alone but help them out from time to time?

2. Be sealed into new Jinchurikis? (i.e. new characters we've never seen before)

3. Be sealed into their previous Jinchuriki that will be brought back from the dead somehow? (i.e. being resealed into the six revived hosts of the 2-7 Tails)

4. Naruto becoming the Ten-Tails Jinchuriki? (I view this one as the least likely to happen but I'm including it as an option anyways)

As a side note, do you think that Gaara would be willing to have Shukaku resealed into him if he would be able to do some training at the falls of truth or just let someone else have Shukaku or let him roam around depending on what your answer in the poll is? Please feel free to let me know your thoughts in this topic are. happy.gif

#2 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the internet, Hanging out, drawing, reading and all that stuff..

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:23 PM

I don't know why but I have this feeling that Naruto will be the ten-tails Jinchuriki and then somehow they will roam free where all the shinobi will accept the tailed beasts smile.gif

#3 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:49 PM

Become stars.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#4 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 24 2013, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Become stars.

^^ this

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#5 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:41 PM

I think Rikudo stated once that the tailed beasts were going to be one again, in a flashback with him and chibi tailed beasts. I think Naruto will be the new 10-tails Jinchuuriki and die with him inside of him, but after all the bonding with Kurama, I dunno. ermm.gif

They can't just roam free, they need to be protected somehow.

ナルサク

#6 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:33 PM

That's just it though, the tailed beasts cannot be destroyed, even when the sage would die the ten tails would revive so that's why the ten tails spirit was broken into 9 pieces.

Even then the tailed beast have more or less been proven to be immortal, it's been said time and time again, the tailed beast could die within a jinchukrki but they would resurface at a later time. They are centuries old and can just pop up again if killed.

As for the tailed beasts well I'd be willing to say they gain new ones, possibly because of what naruto and bee have, good relations with them. All the tailed beasts loved the sage but he would be the only human they loved, they all came to hate humanity due to how they were viewed as sources of power, weapons, hunted, and trapped. It's not hard to think that during the few centuries between the sage and ninja village eras that from time to time they popped up people either ran in fear or fought them.

I could imagine gaara getting a second chance with shukaku to make things better but I would imagine it being only the 7 of them coming back in new forms, naruto literally dodged a bullet due to kishimoto pulling a 2x asspulling save for him, the uzumaki clan stamina and the substitution power kinkakku and ginkakku. I want bee to live, at least have one other jinchukrki alive with naruto to guide new ones. Naruto may offer the tailed beasts freedom but for a new era of peace between the villages to follow this would also go for the tailed beasts and I can imagine them getting a new generation of those who want to follow naruto and bees example, the new jinchurki could be existing characters or new minor ones.

However I can also expect kurama and guyuki wanting to stay with them, they may have grown accepting and not mind it, the initial curse is now a blessing, the other tailed beasts may be free or just linger around humanity? Not sure but I just hoepe kurama and guyuki stay where they are, no need for them to be extracted if the ten tails can mature I mean other initial prophecies have gone differently, for the sage it's only 7 of them coming back in new forms.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#7 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:49 PM

^I know. XD Though I'll be fine with it because Naruto is...well, special. The destined child, besides Kishi has taken back statements before. Kurama's chakra was said to be limitless, and guess what- it's not.

I just honestly believe there will never be eternal peace if the tailed beasts are still around. Even if the Jinchuuriki's are not hated anymore, people will still hunt for the power and make a new Akatsuki.

Edited by sushi., 24 March 2013 - 10:49 PM.

ナルサク

#8 Weltall

Weltall

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:58 AM

They will BELIEVE in Naruto and become his new super mega friends for life and eternity.
Serious answer : they will become Naruto's friends.

#9 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:57 AM

QUOTE (Weltall @ Mar 24 2013, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They will BELIEVE in Naruto and become his new super mega friends for life and eternity.
Serious answer : they will become Naruto's friends.

Funny thing is, they are already his buddies and believe in him. All except Shukaku.

I suspect a pause in this battle. Whether the Hokage show up and force ObiMadaTails to bend over or the allies are forced to retreat, IDK. As for the tailed beasts, I think it's clear things cannot go as they have. Either the ten tails is sealed in something non-living forever (it's unlikely because it's reversible), or maybe they are separated again and some truce happens. Or, y'know, another complete asspull regarding their immortality.

Edited by The Tax-Man, 25 March 2013 - 04:58 AM.

naruto.gif

1. "This is worthless NONSENSE."
2. "This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view..."
3. "True, but quite unimportant."
4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#10 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:09 AM

The way I see it, I think the Bijuus will be able to live more harmoniously with the humans from now on thanks to Naruto and Bee. I think they will get new Jinchuurikis minus Shukaku. But this new generation of Jinchuurikis will be guided and selected by them personally.

I've been getting the feeling that the Alliance will be able to free Shukaku somehow and reseal it into Gaara. Gaara would be more than willing to oblige for two reasons: He wants to get stronger, and he doesn't want anyone else to bear the burden of being a Jinchuuriki.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users