• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#21 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 28 September 2016 - 09:42 PM

Actually, right after Itachi vs. Sasuke.

Considering that the groundwork was set for the pain arc before Itachi vs Sasuke, it's the same thing.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#22 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 10:00 PM

Considering that the groundwork was set for the pain arc before Itachi vs Sasuke, it's the same thing.

Well, we can say that.

#23 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 28 September 2016 - 10:16 PM

NaruSaku didnt die tho.

It all lives on in our Hearts :)

"We'll carry on
We'll carry on
Though your dead and gone believe me
Your memory will carry on" 

Edited by nikki1314, 28 September 2016 - 10:17 PM.

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#24 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 11:59 PM

Well technically speaking, it never really died. It was just replaced with a different story.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#25 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 29 September 2016 - 12:28 AM

NaruSaku didnt die tho.

It all lives on in our Hearts :)

"We'll carry on[/size]We'll carry on[/size]Though your dead and gone believe me[/size]Your memory will carry on" [/size]

Honestly, I'm not really sure about that. I posted in another thread that NS is kinda dead for me. It's hard for me to get into the ship knowing how terrible the characters turned out to be. I don't even really read NS fanfics anymore. If I come across a good one somehow (like someone linking it on tumblr), or if one of the fics on my fav list gets updated, I'll read it. But I don't even remember the last time I actively went out and looked for a good NS fanfic.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#26 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 29 September 2016 - 02:02 AM

NaruSaku never dies. It exist in peoples hearts and has been pass over to other authors.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#27 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 29 September 2016 - 03:00 AM

Honestly, I'm not really sure about that. I posted in another thread that NS is kinda dead for me. It's hard for me to get into the ship knowing how terrible the characters turned out to be. I don't even really read NS fanfics anymore. If I come across a good one somehow (like someone linking it on tumblr), or if one of the fics on my fav list gets updated, I'll read it. But I don't even remember the last time I actively went out and looked for a good NS fanfic.

Same. But you can't deny (well at least I cant) that after NaruSaku , i found that most of the Ships i've been going for is a Reflection of NaruSaku (NaLu, SoumaXErina, Ed and Winry etc) and I cant help but smile everytime. (after the Greaving Period of course)

His wife:

#28 Paiin

Paiin

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 05:10 AM

I think the reason why I am a Narusaku "shipper" is because I want to have such a relationship  in the future... Honestly, out of all the different naruto pairing shippers, the narusaku people are in my opinion the most grown up (despite the usual black sheeps every fandom has). Narusaku would with a huge gap be the most healthy, happy and long lasting relationship out of the naruto ships by far..

I mean how can you wish a relationship like sasusaku for yourself??

So Narusaku is for me way more than just a Ship- it's a dream. honestly I'm 20 years old and I almost cried like a kid when I finally realised what they did to Narusaku... 

For me in personal Naruto ended with the hug after the pain fight.

#29 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 29 September 2016 - 06:27 AM

Well the reason why I was a NS shipper because I wanted Naruto to win the girl of his heart and the developments were just there.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#30 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 08:00 AM

I think the reason why I am a Narusaku "shipper" is because I want to have such a relationship  in the future... Honestly, out of all the different naruto pairing shippers, the narusaku people are in my opinion the most grown up (despite the usual black sheeps every fandom has). Narusaku would with a huge gap be the most healthy, happy and long lasting relationship out of the naruto ships by far..

So Narusaku is for me way more than just a Ship- it's a dream. honestly I'm 20 years old and I almost cried like a kid when I finally realised what they did to Narusaku... 

This!

I think Minato/Kushina would have been NaruSaku if it ended that way. hence Its a Good Goal to have a relationship like that. Minus the Dying Early Part XD

His wife:

#31 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 09:09 AM

NaruSaku never dies. It exist in peoples hearts and has been pass over to other authors.

Same. But you can't deny (well at least I cant) that after NaruSaku , i found that most of the Ships i've been going for is a Reflection of NaruSaku (NaLu, SoumaXErina, Ed and Winry etc) and I cant help but smile everytime. (after the Greaving Period of course)

I don't know if you know this, most of the mangas and animes have the hero and heroine similar in character as Naruto and Sakura :wink:

I think cause these two types of characters are likable and the audience want to see what they'll do regarding the story.

Also, we all know that mangakas pair the hero and the heroine together except in few manga where it either have another character developed with the protagonist, or the hero/ine isn't paired with anyone... Naruto and Bleach are something else for reasons we know.

Edited by T XD, 29 September 2016 - 09:42 AM.

#32 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 03:56 PM

I think it is rather telling that NaruSaku didn't die, but rather it was KILLED OFF to make NaruHina even remotely feasible. How did NaruHina become canon? Through a movie that was a straight up cliche cringing romance drama. The OH so overused popular and well respected guy failing to notice shy quiet girl. Plus, those ridiculous lines of Sakura telling Naruto he loved her only out of a rivalry with Sasuke (And therefore confirming what her haters said about her being a lying manipulative kitten), and Naruto not understanding a difference between love of a person and a love of food (therefore destroying Naruto as an insightful and emotionally intelligent character with a lot of hidden wisdom towards love and acceptance due to his miserable childhood, never having received love himself) , and was guilt tripped into loving Hinata and retconning her into being his first bond when it was SUPPOSED to be Iruka. So YES, we see how NaruSaku supposedly "died" don't we?

Edited by Phantom_999, 29 September 2016 - 06:02 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#33 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 29 September 2016 - 04:10 PM

I too felt a twinge of doubt in 693, having Sakura confess to Sasuke so close to the end broke my heart. There was so much inconsistency before then that it was easy to overlook it and just wait for the next NS moment, but sadly there wasn't one, and instead we were given the most disgusting conclusions, for both pairings too! Looking back I should have been more mindful. The fact that Kishi never gave us a resolution to team 7's love triangle should have been a red flag. Like some have stated, the fight after Pain would have been the end game for NS. It would have been perfect! Hinata had her confession, she could now move on, and Sakura could have realized how much Naruto meant to her. Why in the world did Kishi give them a moment if it meant nothing romantic wise? Why couldn't it have been Hinata? Honestly, if that had happened my saltiness for NH wouldn't have been so bad. It would have hurt, but at the same time, it would have made sense with her confession.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#34 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 06:59 PM

That was what I thought too because most of the things sakura said were really the truth... the circumstances were just the worst ever :D

yeah and the fans who actually liked the ending are complaining about the boruto manga because the first pages hint at naruto being dead if he is dead  then who cares the real naruto died in 700 kishimoto was foolish kissing up to the ss fanbase i wouldn't be surprised if he still got hated for that

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#35 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 12:12 AM

In 693 ... if you were in Naruto position .. at least try to imagine, you really love a girl with everything you have , and she make a desperate confession to your friends in front of you like that ... how do you feel ???

I think Sakura should ... at least consider Naruto was presence there, before making any stupid confession try to understand how Naruto feels if he hears that. I think we can all agree 99%, whoever guy that was in Naruto position at that time will gave up their love for Sakura. It must be very hurtful for Naruto to hear her.

Once again this proves whenever Sasuke is around Sakura or close to her, all her 12 years matured self development is just disappear, Sasuke has this power to turn any girl/woman into a mindless pairing fodder, He can become a harem king if he want ...

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#36 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 03:11 PM

After all these years, I think I finally understand what Naruto meant when he was saying good bye to his father about "the girl that looks like Kushina"...then he said that not everything his mother said happened and all...So I think that at this right moment, Naruto gave up Sakura. Or should I say when Kishi gave up on making a good ending 

Edited by ichigo500, 30 September 2016 - 04:06 PM.

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#37 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 30 September 2016 - 03:12 PM

I think it is rather telling that NaruSaku didn't die, but rather it was KILLED OFF to make NaruHina even remotely feasible. How did NaruHina become canon? Through a movie that was a straight up cliche cringing romance drama. The OH so overused popular and well respected guy failing to notice shy quiet girl. Plus, those ridiculous lines of Sakura telling Naruto he loved her only out of a rivalry with Sasuke (And therefore confirming what her haters said about her being a lying manipulative kitten), and Naruto not understanding a difference between love of a person and a love of food (therefore destroying Naruto as an insightful and emotionally intelligent character with a lot of hidden wisdom towards love and acceptance due to his miserable childhood, never having received love himself) , and was guilt tripped into loving Hinata and retconning her into being his first bond when it was SUPPOSED to be Iruka. So YES, we see how NaruSaku supposedly "died" don't we?

That is so very true man I mean you you look at it there is still NaruSaku fans I mean many do make stories still which keeps it alive at the very least, even if the NH fans hate us for making NaruSaku stories, trust me a lot say I should just go and kill my self for making a NaruSaku story.

With the whole last thing again I agree with you 100% yet here is the funnthing about what you said Naruto, Sakura and love, the NHfans really never cared for Naruto I mean think about it all they ever said ot went on about is Hinata and how better she is then all the woman in Naruto, I mean they never cared for him at all, sine all they wanted was for Hinata to be happy.

But now look the fans who love the ending are kittening cause Hinata boobs are small I mean when they said this I just lost faith in the human race at that point I really have.

but at least this is dying, does not undo what happened still, and this is why Kojima is better at woman I mean The boss Sniper wolf and so all bad ass woman, Kishi would not do that as he sees woman as being lower then him.

#38 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 03:36 PM

Well technically speaking, it never really died. It was just replaced with a different story.

I too felt a twinge of doubt in 693, having Sakura confess to Sasuke so close to the end broke my heart. There was so much inconsistency before then that it was easy to overlook it and just wait for the next NS moment, but sadly there wasn't one, and instead we were given the most disgusting conclusions, for both pairings too! Looking back I should have been more mindful. The fact that Kishi never gave us a resolution to team 7's love triangle should have been a red flag. Like some have stated, the fight after Pain would have been the end game for NS. It would have been perfect! Hinata had her confession, she could now move on, and Sakura could have realized how much Naruto meant to her. Why in the world did Kishi give them a moment if it meant nothing romantic wise? Why couldn't it have been Hinata? Honestly, if that had happened my saltiness for NH wouldn't have been so bad. It would have hurt, but at the same time, it would have made sense with her confession.

Yeah, NS didn't die. It just was never resolved. Just like Team 7's problems...or Sasuke's acknowledgement of Sakura...or Naruto's ultimate persuasion of Sasuke to return to Konoha or to fight for the good side.

Everything that made up the bulk of the plot of Naruto was left unresolved. Untouched even. Kishimoto just walked away.

Of course, the ending of the manga was terrible, and confirmed everything that I'd been suspicious of for a while. Specifically, that Kishimoto was going to fall back on his first love: Sasuke. Because for Sasuke to come out on top, he has to win Sakura. And for that to happen, the Hinata goes to Naruto. And that's exactly what happened.

So, I don't feel like NS died — I feel like the story of Naruto was just never finished. 

#39 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 30 September 2016 - 03:56 PM

Yeah, NS didn't die. It just was never resolved. Just like Team 7's problems...or Sasuke's acknowledgement of Sakura...or Naruto's ultimate persuasion of Sasuke to return to Konoha or to fight for the good side.

Everything that made up the bulk of the plot of Naruto was left unresolved. Untouched even. Kishimoto just walked away.

Of course, the ending of the manga was terrible, and confirmed everything that I'd been suspicious of for a while. Specifically, that Kishimoto was going to fall back on his first love: Sasuke. Because for Sasuke to come out on top, he has to win Sakura. And for that to happen, the Hinata goes to Naruto. And that's exactly what happened.

So, I don't feel like NS died — I feel like the story of Naruto was just never finished. 

I agree I mean Kishimoto only cared for Sasuke really which is just sad and get me mad as well, he didn't care for Naruto or the others just Sasuke and his clan and making us the readers all feel sorry for them, or at least that was his plan but boy did it fail badly.

I mean if I ever saw him I would tell him that the Uchiha sucks ass.

#40 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:16 PM

You got that right, it was most definitely killed off! Editors had it snuffed out and tossed aside, as if their growing relationship, romantic or not, was trash. Readers were expected to just go along with things, the message that was sent across was that NS's foundation, their bond, wasn't important at all. Their characters and morals were gravely disrespected, because once things were changed to cater towards another pairing, Naruto and his friends suffered. Naruo and Sakura became a set of horrible individuals who used one in another for their own selfish reason. Sadly Sakura had already been given that light in the manga, but doing that to Naruto was mind boggling, and people were okay with that, because to most of them all that mattered was the shipping.

The Last didn't answer questions, instead, it ripped a hole through the entire message of Naruto itself, bonds. That freaking movie, I swear why didn't SS fans, and NH's call kitten? To me, it was a horrible explanation for NH, and if I was a fan I'd feel cheated. Not only because the movie was rushed and forced, but also because the lack of development in the manga would stick out like a sore thumb, but as time went on I realized something. While I don't doubt that characters were very OC in the movie and flat out facts from the manga were altered, but doesn't NH's sudden romantic relationship make more sense to the Japanese, then Westerns? I was pissed because it just happened, there was no real history between them, not even real conversations were shared consistently in the manga, but relationships work differently in Japan.

I watch a married couple on youtube, one's American and the other is Japanese. They were talking about how they started dating and that's when things kinda clicked for me. Her husband explained that in America people date, they spend time together as friends, and at times the courtship can last a while before they officially decide if they are an item. So it was odd when her husband's American friends told him to ask this American girl out on a date, the concept to him was foreign. He explained that in Japan you don't date first, instead, you give the person you like a love confession, with a gift, like right off the bat. After that, you're an official item, and then you start dating. So while I don't doubt that The Last reeks of garbage did it make more sense to the Japan to explain NH's romantic relationship in a very Japanese way? If that's the case then why in the world did they make Naruto so Western in wanting to date Sakura all the time? Some people may say that that was proof of Naruto really not loving her, but I don't believe that. There's no doubt in my mind that Naruto loved Sakura.  Sorry, I'm rambling but it's just a thought.

Edited by Konohakitten, 30 September 2016 - 04:20 PM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users