Close
Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
85 replies to this topic

#1 Grace

Grace

I am Johnlocked. Formerly known as "Kushina".

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 09:59 PM

Mangareader.net's already got it out...
Here.
Edit:: It's out on Mangastream now. Here.

Never read their translations for Naruto before, and I dunno if they're accurate or not, but... *shrug* It's somethin', since Mangastream says it's likely theirs won't be out 'til tomorrow.

Edited by Kushina, 01 May 2011 - 02:53 AM.

#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 10:16 PM

Awesome the calm before the storm.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 10:27 PM

Wow. Moon's plan already? This is FAST. And now we get to see the real action! I won't be surprised if Sasuke came out later, not now. And I think the plan will fail as of now. Whoa... so he CAN use the brothers? huh.gif Kishimoto is kiling us with the suspense!!! sad.gif

The thing is that the war is half-over since half of each have died. Technically. But it will go on for much longer because only now are the strong ones coming out. Which makes me think Tsunade will die...

naruto.gif

1. "This is worthless NONSENSE."
2. "This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view..."
3. "True, but quite unimportant."
4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#4 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 30 April 2011 - 10:39 PM

Is this the real one? --Click here to view--
If so, holy crap! Half of the Alliance's ninja just got killed in 1 day!

#5 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 30 April 2011 - 10:45 PM

I've got to say that was a very thrilling chapter and if it is the real deal then that means Madara is ready to put his plans into motion, this could mean the end of Naruto is coming up sooner than we thought and the battle between Naruto and Sasuke is just around the corner... by the way, I think that's pretty bad that both sides lost half of their armies already. What's going to happen? We'll just have to find out in the next chapter.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#6 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 30 April 2011 - 10:56 PM

Half the Shinobi Alliance was killed, but not a single named character on their side died? Man, Masashi Kishimoto really can't bring himself to kill any of his precious children, can he? *Sigh*

Hmm, with Shikamaru's comments, it seems like Gedo Mezo might actually be the Ten-Tailed Beast. That would certainly make sense.

#7 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ Apr 30 2011, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Half the Shinobi Alliance was killed, but not a single named character on their side died? Man, Masashi Kishimoto really can't bring himself to kill any of his precious children, can he? *Sigh*

Hmm, with Shikamaru's comments, it seems like Gedo Mezo might actually be the Ten-Tailed Beast. That would certainly make sense.

Meh, I'm used to it.

But remember that the statue is only the conduit for the chakras created from the First Hokage's DNA, the Juubi is the tailed beasts combined with the moon, so the Mazo is just one big Jinchuuriki itself.

It looks to me though that Madara found his substitutes for his plan, it won't be as effective as Kyuubi and Hachibi but to use the tentacle and the Gold and Silver brothers' Kyuubi Chakra makes for an easy switch.

Me thinks it is going to be a very, VERY Long night for the alliance.

Edited by Insurrection, 30 April 2011 - 11:18 PM.

#8 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 11:41 PM

Very interesting chapter, it's been a while since Naruto manga made me feel that way, I knew this war wouldn't last too long, one day and half of the forces are gone. Now I curious if Naruto is going to meet with the troops or look for Madara straight away, I suspect the later. Just an very crazy theory here, but what if the ten tailed is actually sealed inside the moon? What if the Mazo is just an way to unseal the beast out of there. First I suspected that Mazo was an cointainer that would bring the nine beasts together and recreate the ten tails, but thats no long the case, since Bijuus aren't necessarely required as we learned in this chapter. Well, I just speculating.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#9 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Apr 30 2011, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very interesting chapter, it's been a while since Naruto manga made me feel that way, I knew this war wouldn't last too long, one day and half of the forces are gone. Now I curious if Naruto is going to meet with the troops or look for Madara straight away, I suspect the later. Just an very crazy theory here, but what if the ten tailed is actually sealed inside the moon? What if the Mazo is just an way to unseal the beast out of there. First I suspected that Mazo was an cointainer that would bring the nine beasts together and recreate the ten tails, but thats no long the case, since Bijuus aren't necessarely required as we learned in this chapter. Well, I just speculating.

The Ten tailed beast's body IS sealed inside the moon. The Rikudo Sennin created the moon for that very reason, remember?

#10 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2011 - 11:51 PM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ Apr 30 2011, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If he did I'd imagine many of his readers would be upset. Granted, it's not realistic, but when you're writing about these kind of themes for kids, they can take it badly when a character they like is killed

Watsuki ran into this problem during the jinchu arc too,
in case you didn't know --Click here to view--
when he supposedly killed Kaoru, a lot of readers were upset with him, and after revealing she was alive, he apologized profusely for that.

Besides, killing a named character doesn't necessarily make a better story. Except for Obi-Wan, none of the named protagonists died. Nor did anyone in Avatar the Last Airbender. Going by Lord of the Rings movies, only one member of the fellowship was killed, and early at that.

Right now, the thrill is more coming from how the shinobi alliance and Naruto will stop Madara as opposed to who will die.

Granted, this has come a bit of a surprise as to how quickly Madara is advancing, but considering Naruto is on the move, not surprising. At least Kishimoto is not dragging the war on as it is; Bleach took a dive for me when Kubo decided "I have to make every single shinigami and arrancar fight to the death!" What should have taken 6 months to write was extended by two years.

#11 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 11:57 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Apr 30 2011, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Ten tailed beast's body IS sealed inside the moon. The Rikudo Sennin created the moon for that very reason, remember?

And because of that Madara can partially revive it using elements of all 9 Bijuu, even if Kyuubi and Haichibi are the powerful beasts. The Juubi would be a beheamoth.

#12 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 11:57 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ May 1 2011, 12:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh right I forgot, sorry. But then again, the real pourpose of Mazo wasn't revealed yet right? I mean, the way he is going to be used

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#13 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 12:30 AM

So, things have taken a turn for the worst, i got a feeling Madara will win this war, but the fight will continue, and ultimately a revolution will overthrow him.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#14 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 02:12 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Apr 30 2011, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So, things have taken a turn for the worst, i got a feeling Madara will win this war, but the fight will continue, and ultimately a revolution will overthrow him.

In addition to what I said before --Click here to view--
Did anyone else notice the Moon's shadow kinda looked like the Juubi? It kinda reinforces the belief I had that the Juubi will appear.

If Madara wins the war, it'll be different, I mean he can project his will through Tskuyomi onto the world...just had a thought involving Inner Sakura...but yeah, yikes for them.

#15 TAMU Express

TAMU Express

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Drumming, metal music (Dream Theatre, Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet for My Valentine, Symphony X, The Fall of Troy, Megadeth, etc.), sports (Played a lot of basketball due to height and love of the game), physical fitness (kinda a gym rat).

Posted 01 May 2011 - 02:44 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Apr 30 2011, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thoughts on future --Click here to view--
Yes, I completely agree. Naruto was prophecized to lead a revolution. The fortune telling sage frog also alluded to a negative ending to the war. The frog said Naruto would train with an octopus, then fight someone with strong eyes a.k.a Madara and then alluded to a troubling or problematic ending asking if Naruto was prepared. I think we may have a situation in which Madara's moon plan works partially where he controls some territory with the moon, while some territory exist as a refuge. Naruto would be gone or missing, preventing Madara from completing his technique. Sounds interesting...

So long to Texas University!
Shout out to all the Political Science majors out there!

#16 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 03:12 AM

Kishi finally brought back his A game.
I do think their will be a kink to Madara's plan that will back fire on him or leave some kind of opening for Naruto.

#17 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 03:17 AM

I just noticed something, Akamaru is looking up towards the sky, specifically the moon, perhaps. Looks like Akamaru and the Inuzuka dogs will be the one to warn the alliance and tell them to find Madara before it's too late.

Edited by Codus N, 01 May 2011 - 03:31 AM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#18 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 03:21 AM

everyone said what i was gonna say so i just wanna add... --Click here to view--
WHERE DA HECK IS SAKURA!!!??? can we atleast see her head!!!!???

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#19 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 03:26 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ May 1 2011, 11:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
everyone said what i was gonna say so i just wanna add... --Click here to view--
WHERE DA HECK IS SAKURA!!!??? can we atleast see her head!!!!???

She's somewhere shaggin Sasuke since he's missing as well. wow.gif Nah that would only make sense if this is an American drama. If the jubi were to be revived, then I think it won't be in its full power since a substitute is used. Make it 2 since the original 2 is still walking about. Kabuto commented that Madara is being rash and impatient and I think that will be his downfall. Probably the real 2 remaining jinchurikis will battle the revived jubi.

Edited by Darth Krypt, 01 May 2011 - 03:31 AM.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#20 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 03:36 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Apr 30 2011, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She's somewhere shaggin Sasuke since he's missing as well. wow.gif Nah that would only make sense if this is an American drama. If the jubi were to be revived, then I think it won't be in its full power since a substitute is used. Make it 2 since the original 2 is still walking about. Kabuto commented that Madara is being rash and impatient and I think that will be his downfall. Probably the real 2 remaining jinchurikis will battle the revived jubi.

Please put your posts in spoiler tags until there's 3 pages in this topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users