#1 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:33 PM

So today my aunt came over to visit me. I was happy to see her again since we haven't talk in a long while, and she was the one who took care of me when I was young, so I love her very much and all, but it was awkward. As we talk I could see her judging me in my ugly home clothes and unkempt hair and still not having a job after graduation.

razycryplz.gif?2

My mischievous dog became smarter recently. 3 and a half years living peacefully in our yard and she recently found a way to snuck out. And she's in heat. I only know now that female dogs can only get pregnant when they're in heat, last time I thought it was just regular period like human girls.

lazyraveplz.gif?1

I have to find a job quick to pay for the spaying operation.

Edited by Hanabi, 01 January 2014 - 12:35 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#2 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 01:13 PM

So today my aunt came over to visit me. I was happy to see her again since we haven't talk in a long while, and she was the one who took care of me when I was young, so I love her very much and all, but it was awkward. As we talk I could see her judging me in my ugly home clothes and unkempt hair and still not having a job after graduation.

razycryplz.gif?2

My mischievous dog became smarter recently. 3 and a half years living peacefully in our yard and she recently found a way to snuck out. And she's in heat. I only know now that female dogs can only get pregnant when they're in heat, last time I thought it was just regular period like human girls.

lazyraveplz.gif?1

I have to find a job quick to pay for the spaying operation.

1349414486139.jpg

Some aunties, and cousing.

Annoys me asking if i have a girlfriend, mind that i'm 21 and currently focused on my university, they simply cant understand they think the solely purpose on life is just to find a GF.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#3 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:38 PM

Oh wow you're from the lion city? Same here!  :hi5:

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#4 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:57 PM

1349414486139.jpg

Some aunties, and cousing.

Annoys me asking if i have a girlfriend, mind that i'm 21 and currently focused on my university, they simply cant understand they think the solely purpose on life is just to find a GF.

haha i get that sometimes, but not my parents. they're a little too protective of me :no:

Oh wow you're from the lion city? Same here!  :hi5:

hai fellow singaporean :lol:

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#5 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:37 PM

Singapore is an awesome country. I had a trip there with my family almost 2 years ago. We went to Singapore Flyer, Universal Studios, some parts of Sentosa, Little India, Marina Bay, and Orchard. We were supposed to stay there for a week as suggested but my dad didn't want to so we were there 5 days instead. 5 days was not enough though. That's why our trip was "incomplete."  :sad:

Even though buying and paying for anything is expensive, I still wanna go back there.  :eager:

#6 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 04:53 PM

med_gallery_13482_272_61940.jpg

Sakura after the revelations. Quick, run with Karin to another manga that treat females properly!

Edited by Hanabi, 01 January 2015 - 05:59 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#7 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 05:15 PM

Funny how after 3 months I still have a burning desire to hunt down the hardcore hinata fan in studio pierot who made the ending happen like that.

Still, the ending didn't affect me as bad as Tsubasa Chronicles. Now that made me so depressed that i teared over them. Compared to that Naruto ending is just laughable and absurd.

So I've been re-watching Tsubasa Chronicles, and Sakura/Syaoran just healed my otaku heart and make me go all haiyan~

That's where I got the motivation to draw above pic~ I have so little motivation nowadays knowing that doing fanart is also kind of supporting the series..

Oh well after I finish Tsubasa Chronicles maybe i'll try Xxxholic

Edited by Hanabi, 01 January 2015 - 05:19 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#8 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 05:17 PM

Singapore is an awesome country. I had a trip there with my family almost 2 years ago. We went to Singapore Flyer, Universal Studios, some parts of Sentosa, Little India, Marina Bay, and Orchard. We were supposed to stay there for a week as suggested but my dad didn't want to so we were there 5 days instead. 5 days was not enough though. That's why our trip was "incomplete."  :sad:

Even though buying and paying for anything is expensive, I still wanna go back there.  :eager:

i think sg is boring though :excited:

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#9 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 05:31 PM

Funny how after 3 months I still have a burning desire to hunt down the hardcore hinata fan in studio pierot who made the ending happen like that.

Still, the ending didn't affect me as bad as Tsubasa Chronicles. Now that made me so depressed that i teared over them. Compared to that Naruto ending is just laughable and absurd.

So I've been re-watching Tsubasa Chronicles, and Sakura/Syaoran just healed my otaku heart and make me go all haiyan~

That's where I got the motivation to draw above pic~ I have so little motivation nowadays knowing that doing fanart is also kind of supporting the series..

Oh well after I finish Tsubasa Chronicles maybe i'll try Xxxholic

How is Tsubasa Chronicles?  if read or watch that series  i feel like  Sakura and Shaoran are sufffering to much i prefer stay in the CCS world. That kind angst  i just can resist one shot. 

Edited by Liu bie, 01 January 2015 - 05:32 PM.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#10 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 05:39 PM

How is Tsubasa Chronicles?  if read or watch that series  i feel like  Sakura and Shaoran are sufffering to much i prefer stay in the CCS world. That kind angst  i just can resist one shot. 

It's not bad, if you're a hardcore syaosaku fan like me. Basically Tsubasa chronicles have this mindkitten plot involving time-space distortion. And tears. :cry:

Even when Sakura and Syaoran became canon in Tsubasa chronicles there's only more suffering and tears to come haha. :cry:

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#11 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 06:27 PM

It's not bad, if you're a hardcore syaosaku fan like me. Basically Tsubasa chronicles have this mindkitten plot involving time-space distortion. And tears. :cry:

Even when Sakura and Syaoran became canon in Tsubasa chronicles there's only more suffering and tears to come haha. :cry:

But you said  affect you more  than naruto's ending even you are depress. oh man, should I watch the anime too? I do not want to sad in bad way like I am now that how NS ended( I always remember rivalry and  i am sad) I prefer to  stay sad in a good way.

#12 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 06:31 PM

But you said  affect you more  than naruto's ending even you are depress. oh man, should I watch the anime too? I do not want to sad in bad way like I am now that how NS ended( I always remember rivalry and  i am sad) I prefer to  stay sad in a good way.

because the plot is really depressing.

naruto ending is depressing in the way a good show turn to kitten. it's also quite laughable.

if you like syaoran and sakura together you should try it! a lot of fluffy moments but sakura is more demure here and syaoran is the lead character.. so the dynamic from ccs and tc are vastly different.

i think you should read the manga to the end then watch the anime coz the first studio is quite unprofessional and added in fillers that contradict the manga. That pissed CLAMP off and they cut them off. They got Production I.G to do the later parts, but the ending was never animated, sadly.

If you decided to follow tsubasa chronicles you might need to follow xxxholic because their worlds are tied (i didn't like that they were trying to make the series a cash cow but i'm more neutral to it now..), and now there's a tsubasa world chronicles (new)!

Edited by Hanabi, 01 January 2015 - 06:38 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#13 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 06:44 PM

because the plot is really depressing.

naruto ending is depressing in the way a good show turn to kitten. it's also quite laughable.

if you like syaoran and sakura together you should try it! a lot of fluffy moments but sakura is more demure here and syaoran is the lead character.. so the dynamic from ccs and tc are vastly different.

i think you should read the manga to the end then watch the anime coz the first studio is quite unprofessional and added in fillers that contradict the manga. That pissed CLAMP off and they cut them off. They got Production I.G to do the later parts, but the ending was never animated, sadly.

If you decided to follow tsubasa chronicles you might need to follow xxxholic because their worlds are tied (i didn't like that they were trying to make the series a cash cow but i'm more neutral to it now..), and now there's a tsubasa world chronicles (new)!

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day.

I will take it  in a serious consideration. About the note of Clamp that is love for their work.

#14 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 02 January 2015 - 09:00 AM

I'm a slob, too. LET'S BE SLOBS TOGETHER

med_gallery_13482_272_61940.jpg

Sakura after the revelations. Quick, run with Karin to another manga that treat females properly!

Nice pic! Did you draw it?

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#15 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 02:37 PM

I'm a slob, too. LET'S BE SLOBS TOGETHER

Nice pic! Did you draw it?

:hug:

yeah! thanks! :dance:

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#16 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 09:26 AM

i think sg is boring though :excited:

But it's fun.  :wibble:

#17 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 07:01 PM

10846185_10153546723975476_7125831391330

happened to me today. my friends didn't know how big of a otaku i am........

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#18 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 07:23 PM

Haha.

As a teenager, my dad used to talk about going through my history. I didn't really view anything that would have gotten me in trouble (outside of some mature-ish fanfictions I viewed out of curiosity), but I didn't realize that at the time and thought that the slightest trespass would get me grounded. My dad said that he knew how to access browsing history even if it was cleared, and my heart would leap into my chest whenever he mentioned it. haha

~Relient K

#19 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 03:46 PM

Haha.

As a teenager, my dad used to talk about going through my history. I didn't really view anything that would have gotten me in trouble (outside of some mature-ish fanfictions I viewed out of curiosity), but I didn't realize that at the time and thought that the slightest trespass would get me grounded. My dad said that he knew how to access browsing history even if it was cleared, and my heart would leap into my chest whenever he mentioned it. haha

luckily for me both my parents only learnt to use their smartphones recently :P

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#20 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 06:50 PM

Haha. Well my dad was a computer person.

~Relient K

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users