23 replies to this topic

#21 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 02:49 PM

So, the sixth volume in its third week sold 182,712 in total before dropping off the charts.

#22 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 03:07 PM

So, the sixth volume in its third week sold 182,712 in total before dropping off the charts.

What were the Naruto sells? Like 600,000-700,000 per volume? Or more I can't recall.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#23 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 03:58 PM

What were the Naruto sells? Like 600,000-700,000 per volume? Or more I can't recall.

Something like that and I think in it's hayday it was 1,000,000 or something depending on what events were happening in that manga volume

#24 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 05:47 PM

That's more gaiden level. Naruto apparently sold more then that in its first week (normally just below One piece an average of a million or so first week.) 

Actually looking back it sold roughly 180k it first week on its third volume. So that should also tell you how far it fallen from even the start of Boruto.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 11 November 2018 - 09:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users