Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 26 January 2017 - 04:19 PM

we are finally at the 9th chapter of this movie recap:

http://www.mangamint.com/boruto-9-0

and i can easily say that there is only 3-4 minutes left from the movie from where we are at now, which means next chapter will be the end of the recap and my guess the beginning of new content.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#2 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 04:38 PM

Summary Time: Chapter 9 Catch Him in Your Gaze... Well, clearly they are talking about BoltxCups. I prefer CBC over BCB to be honest.

Title page Hey the art is somewhat better again. It Bolt walking towards the effeminate one that's a big head on the left.

Bolt starts up his rasengan when the effeminate one is about to kill everyone else. Like he was doing last chapter. Naruto is staring death in the face while Sasuke is looking over to bolt thinking, "You must act." Oh the title from last chapter. Who's the father here again? He was able to free everyone despite the effeminate one absorbing eyes because "He can't absorb jutsu he can't see." The disappearing Rasengan...I just going to look at any other manga for a bit folks. In order to forget about that. ....OK back. Right, so Sasuke explain what that is and dubs the technique its name. Naruto is proud of the boy that looks vaguely like him.

The effeminate one get pissed and pops some pills. In order to stop whatever he is doing Naruto ask Bolt to create his rasengan again. Bolt question this but does so, and then Naruto adds his own chakra to the move. Then we see a flashback images of Naruto's life........wait is bolt seeing this kitten as well!? Is that guy at the bottom Neji? Oh my god I thought they wanted us to forget about him! On second thought all the character is still look very poor in quality. And the two finally connect through a big heavy ball of energy.

And then the effeminate one decides to make it a kitten measuring competition with his own big heavy ball of energy. Sasuke does the switch place ability again to get behind him to distract him. Bolt fires the rasengan defeating him.

And then Sasuke is the one praising him at the end. Honestly can those two just swap families already. I'm not even talking about NS. I just talking about them just raising the kids they clearly give more a kitten about!

2,200 post, also thanks lucky for starting the topic.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 26 January 2017 - 07:12 PM.

#3 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 11:32 PM

Hm...

I think Boruto just killed a guy.......

If anyone asks, the EVIL scientist did it. Look how obviously sadistic he looks!

#4 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 12:20 AM

Hm...

If anyone asks, the EVIL scientist did it. Look how obviously sadistic he looks!

Yes. He has now kill one more person then his father ever did.

It not sadistic more cartoonishly villainous. Honestly, he needs a handlebar mustache.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 27 January 2017 - 12:20 AM.

#5 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 01:10 AM

Hm...

Yeah! Wait, what!

#6 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 01:28 AM

Yes. He has now kill one more person then his father ever did.

It not sadistic more cartoonishly villainous. Honestly, he needs a handlebar mustache.

No kidding. It's not hard to miss.

#7 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 06:43 AM

I miss kishimoto. The pedophile artwork is still kitten especially in the characters at first I thought he was improving at the start of the chapter but then it just went down hill again by the end.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 27 January 2017 - 06:44 AM.

#8 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 27 January 2017 - 07:42 PM

Hm...

Did he use a trident?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#9 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 27 January 2017 - 11:38 PM

While he may have killed someone Bolt or whatever he is called is still a little Sasuke obssed kitten and to that all I have to say is this.

eeed02052b573d21a4ee376fe7e965ab.jpg

#10 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 11:49 PM

Eh, I don't care. And by that, I mean I understand and appreciate those that are still bothering to explain anything but the series is as dead to me as ever if not more so

Edited by Phantom_999, 27 January 2017 - 11:49 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#11 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 02:45 PM

I saw the OVA. It could have been better, have the pacing was any better. It's too drawn out, so the comedy didn't land at all. I know they have to fill in 10 minutes, but that's the point. It's still baffling that the long awaited moment acted like Dragon Ball, only that one has in total self-awareness. 700 chapters, everyone.

Well, time to watch the movie...............Best of luck.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 28 January 2017 - 02:46 PM.

#12 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 03:08 PM

I saw the OVA. It could have been better, have the pacing was any better. It's too drawn out, so the comedy didn't land at all. I know they have to fill in 10 minutes, but that's the point. It's still baffling that the long awaited moment acted like Dragon Ball, only that one has in total self-awareness. 700 chapters, everyone.

Well, time to watch the movie...............Best of luck.

The movie is actually not that bad. Sure it shouldn't exist, but as a standalone movie it isn't that bad. I'm not defending it. I watched it out of boredom waiting for Dragonball Super episode 32 to be subbed and was surprised by what I saw considering I went in the movie with zero expectations.

#13 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 28 January 2017 - 03:42 PM

The movie is actually not that bad. Sure it shouldn't exist, but as a standalone movie it isn't that bad. I'm not defending it. I watched it out of boredom waiting for Dragonball Super episode 32 to be subbed and was surprised by what I saw considering I went in the movie with zero expectations.

same here.. 

If you don't consider it as apart of Naruto's story I can easily say that it stands on its own since it's mainly Boruto's story and they just drop a few little plot points from the original that kinda weave it pretty well in the movie.

Quite honestly that's what I did just consider it a standalone movie and not a continuation.

I've said it before, but as a standalone: I'd give it a Good+ to Great (generally around a 7.5/10 or 8/10) (Don't worry RTN is the still the best for me)

If we're counting it as a continuation of Naruto: I'd give it an Okay (6/10).

By the English Dub trailer came out for the movie, which I want to say About damn time

Boruto is voiced by Amanda C Miller (most notable for voicing Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter from Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon Crystal, along with Junko and Toko from the Dragonronpa videogame series) 

Sarada is voiced by Cheramei Leigh (Most notable for voicing Asuna Yuki from Sword Art Online and Lucy Heartfillia from Fairy Tail) 

Mitsuki is voiced by Robbie Daymond  (Most notable for voicing Sorey from the Tales of Zestiria anime,   Toneri from The Last, and Issei from Fate Stay Night/Unlimited Bladeworks) 

Okay so lets start off with Boruto's  english voice actor,  from what I heard and saw in the trailer it's actually not that bad, but that might just be me. 

Sarada's english voice actor, I knew who it was the moment I heard her speak, and I'll say this Cheramei is an amazing voice actress with the stuff that I've seen her in. though hearing her take on Sarada's attitude reminded me of how she voiced Lucy or Asuna.  Not to say it's a bad thing, but overall I believe she can do it. 

Mitsuki's english voice actor I can say that he sounds more lively hear then he did when he was voicing Toneri in The Last that's for sure. 

Overall that's all I've got to say.  Considering how I kinda enjoyed Boruto, I'm kinda interested of experiencing it in English since I've done it for every other Naruto movie. 

Release date is March 28th. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 28 January 2017 - 03:43 PM.

#14 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 04:01 PM

I'm still baffled on why they let Boruto go...Anyway, I'll be back with my thoughts.

#15 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 28 January 2017 - 04:10 PM

I'm still baffled on why they let Boruto go...Anyway, I'll be back with my thoughts.

looking forward to it. 

#16 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 30 January 2017 - 11:07 AM

I'll be glad when this manga finally dies. sorry I haven't been around, been addicted to pokemon and xenoverse 2 xD also turned 26 january 11th.

Edited by ultranx, 31 January 2017 - 07:04 AM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#17 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:03 PM

Wait. Why did we have a conversation about the disappearing rasengan (ow) in chapter 8 topic?

#18 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 02 February 2017 - 01:37 PM

I'll be glad when this manga finally dies. sorry I haven't been around, been addicted to pokemon and xenoverse 2 xD also turned 26 january 11th.

lol same here man so much fun it is and watching Super as well episode 74 with Videl was good.

#19 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:34 PM

Wait is the next chapter coming out next week?

#20 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:47 PM

I believe so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users