21 replies to this topic

#1 LunarMoon

LunarMoon

Pokute Eater

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 06:22 PM

... they got together? Do you think they would act different towards each other? Would it put them in a better mood? What do you think?

#2 Manda

Manda

Miss LoveDoctor ❤

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:Music, Drawing, Writing, Graphics, Anime & Manga, Photoshop, H&E, NF, Food, Ice Cream and my friends. <333

Posted 24 December 2007 - 06:52 PM

I don't think they would act any different than when they weren't together. From what I observed from their manga interaction, I'm imagining Sakura still hitting him and Naruto still being a bit dense; you know, the usual. There may be occasional sexual tension and lovey-dovey moments here and there from Naruto's side, and possibly even Sakura's, but I think they would still act natural around each other.

Manda. → Dana
deviantartfanfictionlivejournalmyanimelistdomain

#3 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 07:37 PM

With they way they're acting now... is probably how they would act when they're together...

Plus some lovey-dovey moments.

#4 Migz

Migz

hehe...

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 09:00 PM

ya it would be wrong to put to much fluff for me.......

plus fluff flys and sticks to other people.

yuck.

#5 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 24 December 2007 - 10:56 PM

Lol, wouldn't the act the same way they do now? Basically what everyone else said, of course there would be those small moments but it's not like their personalities and actions would be that different. tongue.gif

#6 NaruNinpo33

NaruNinpo33

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Drawing, Music, Art<br /><br />Favorite Anime:<br /><br />Naruto<br />Negima<br />Neon Genesis Evangelion<br />Elfen Lied <br />and many many more!

Posted 25 December 2007 - 05:00 AM

It seems like everything would pretty much be the same.. Except maybe more interacting and spending time together would be hinted at... There might be more expressions of protecting each other.. narusakuct7.gif

#7 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 25 December 2007 - 06:57 AM

Yeah, I agree with all of the above. There may also be times when Naruto shows Sakura the side he hardly reveals to anyone; the sensitive side. I mean, he usually grins and bears with it by smiling, but I'm sure Sakura and him would learn more about each other and he would be more willing to talk to her about his troubles, and vice versa. Overall though, I'm sure that the two would be relatively the same, with the addition of romance and flirtation...the usual stuff. a_hug.gif

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#8 NaruNinpo33

NaruNinpo33

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Drawing, Music, Art<br /><br />Favorite Anime:<br /><br />Naruto<br />Negima<br />Neon Genesis Evangelion<br />Elfen Lied <br />and many many more!

Posted 25 December 2007 - 06:18 PM

Yeah, around episode 100 Tsunade healed Sasuke and after Sakura hugged him, Naruto walked away all depressed and stuff and Tsunade said "The little tough guy has a soft spot after all.."

#9 Illjwamh

Illjwamh

Cooler Than You

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 02:02 AM

Everything everyone has said so far has made sense. I don't need to add anything.

Why am I posting, then? I have nothing else to do right now.

#10 Keyes

Keyes

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 03:15 AM

Yep, they will act the same. Expect Sakura will have a couple more (i love Naruto moments) but other than that interaction is the same. Their interaction is already on a level of closeness you dont get often.

#11 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 26 December 2007 - 03:45 AM

Well, if they got together then that means they will be more comfortable than ever with one another. They'd definitely probably smex it up every opportunity they'd get!

Don't be surprised if you see a dozen little Uzumaki's running around. tongue.gif

#12 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 26 December 2007 - 05:43 AM

QUOTE (TrueSalvation @ Dec 25 2007, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, if they got together then that means they will be more comfortable than ever with one another. They'd definitely probably smex it up every opportunity they'd get!

Don't be surprised if you see a dozen little Uzumaki's running around. tongue.gif

Naruto and Sakura getting married+smex= rapid increase in Uzumaki clan

rapid increase in Uzumaki clan+ Ichiraku Ramen= early and wealthy retirement for Teuchi and Ayame Ichiraku

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#13 Terrace

Terrace

Ghostbuster

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts
  • Interests:Ghostbusters, Naruto, and video games.

Posted 26 December 2007 - 11:22 PM

QUOTE (Denim88 @ Dec 25 2007, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto and Sakura getting married+smex= rapid increase in Uzumaki clan

rapid increase in Uzumaki clan+ Ichiraku Ramen= early and wealthy retirement for Teuchi and Ayame Ichiraku

Therefore, Naruto and Sakura getting married = one rich ramen cook.
NaruSaku supporter and Ghostbusters fanatic!

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Jan 7 2008, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know there is a bigger chance of me farting lightning then a Harem coupling happening.

If you have attempted a jutsu by performing hand seals or using scrolls, copy and paste this into your signature.

Click Here!

#14 Balmung

Balmung

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 09:50 PM

They wouldn't change too much from the way they are now. Execpt I see them doing more couple things, like going out, holding hands, etc.

#15 Destiny

Destiny

Queen of the hard hitters!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 12:20 AM

I guess they would show more PDA but they'd still act the same. But I like how they act. That's why I love them together, their interaction is lovely. So I certainly hope they wouldn't change too much.

Love is everything.

#16 Light

Light

Light

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:naruto,video games, FF(fan fiction) bleach, death note, and lots of things

Posted 07 January 2008 - 01:09 AM

well the usal as everybody else says but sakura and him would go like bunnys
naruto wants his cookies,if he dosent get them he will send kakashi on you

#17 aub

aub

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 06:14 AM

I like the whole Naruto acting like an idiot/purposely antagonizing her + Sakura overly beating up on him dynamic. I don't think that would change, but probably lessen a bit in frequency/intensity as they become more comfortable with each other. Which I feel like has been slowly happening along the way. Even Sai commented on how tender Sakura is toward Naruto at times compared to her treatment of others. Well, you could also say Sakura is tender toward Lee and Sasuke but I like to think for different reasons than she is toward Naruto.

Hm, I dunno I guess I just think their dynamic already works well as a couple. This is how I imagine it (in semi-drabble format lulz):

Naruto rushes forward, impatiently and gets caught up in the giant, branch-flailing, grimm fairytale like tree. Struggling against the gnarled branches where they wind around his torso and arms: "Lemme go-ttebayo!"

Sakura, sighing, decimates the trunk of the tree with a concentrated blow. "That's why I said to wait."

He picks himself up off the ground with a grunt to indicate his understanding (and gratitude), already concentrating on forming the rasengan, eyes set on their opponent.

She's a good support role for him, and is one of the few people genuinely looking out for his safety because she cares for him. And yes, I think they'd have hot hot bunny sex as well. :3

#18 naruto_han

naruto_han

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 11:24 AM

i dont think it be that different. i do believe there would be more moments like chp.343. open sakura flirtation with naruto= priceless biggrin.gif

#19 Yoshimoya

Yoshimoya

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:animeee :D manga :D tennis :D life :D

Posted 09 March 2008 - 06:14 PM

Not alot will change. There will be more lovey duvey moments, dates at night, definately blushing, flirtatious moments, Sakura will be dominant in the relationship, which Naruto will find very Smexy. Though the anime may not show it, there will be definately smex involved. (when they're married...) Just imagine that.... Sakura being all demanding on the bed, and using her monstrous strength to force him, if he ever refuses when she wants it the most. But all the smex aside.

They would be a very very! happy couple! Naruto will be more hype and happy. Sakura will be smiling and blushing ALOT more!

^Adam Couple. KPOP couple <3 google them! They're like an anime couple I swear to God. Watch their show. PM me for link :]

#20 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 09 March 2008 - 07:04 PM

Not much will change. happy.gif Naruto and Sakura are generally acting like themselves around each other, all they need to do is open up more and be unafraid of showing their vulnerable sides to each other. They'd be more comfortable with each other, and there would definitely be a spark between them. wink.gif

Naruto and Sakura would definitely have an equal relationship. While Sakura can beat on Naruto when he acts like an idiot, Naruto can also display admirable leadership, courage, and sensitivity.

And here is the perfect opportunity to use this smiley!

narusaku.gif

XDDD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users