29 replies to this topic

#1 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 19 March 2022 - 07:20 AM

Oh it releases today, the release date being 18-20 instead of just the 20th is kind of annoying. So, since last time War in Ukraine started. Wonder which will last longer that war or the build up for the next year end fight?

Summary Time: Chapter 68. Scar...now if only this manga would fade away like a scar.

The cover page is Bolt's modified Karma seal since it will no longer take over his body and is now just his super mode. The seal diamond is now on his....jugular grove below it is a black right triangle that connects to the blue lines of the activated seal...guess that his Bolt's DNA part. His has surprising muscle definition at 13 compared to when his father was his age. It looks weird on a cartoon character.

Chapter starts off with Bolt explaining to sleazy inventor, Madoc, and Sai in the background how the karma seal resurrected him. He has his jacket open and the black triangle is still there so I guess that a side effect of the resurrection.. also he has the diamond seal on his right palm still as well. It the same stuff covered already. Sleazy inventor acknowledges that the excuse for Bolt revival and how it solved the Bolt being consumed by the karma seal is "mind-blowing/bull-kitten." Madoc clarifies that Femmy is still alive and will still try to take over... to make sure to keep some measure of drama about the karma seal and so Bolt & Nail plan (if there was a plan) didn't make the entire event look like an asspull by solving everything. Also, now it really is reminding me of Cyberpunk 2077's plot since now femmy will be the sort of spirit advisor trying to take over his body. Bolt says he no longer needs the suppression drugs... that goodness those pills were introduces then render useless so quickly; granted they were likely made for the anime filler they will be doing for the next four years with how slow this story is.

The clone, Shikamru, Naruto and Ibiki look over a sleeping Nail. They pretty much confirm he is fine and nothing will happen to him. Shikamaru meets with Sasuke who has information. He found the base Punk is at and found out a lot of details about the place it was "a hidden cult facility were they conduct dark rituals of human experimentation as well as disposal for cyborgs Jenga wanted destroyed." Shikamaru agrees to deploy some red shirts to investigate the place and go to die. Sasuke heard about what happen and is...upset, I think, that Nail killed Bolt.

Of course, Hime heard everything and informs Punk...can Madoc explain his daughter's power to the leaf ninjas already! Her just listening in on their conversation where they explain everything vocally to each other has gotten old. Also what has gotten old is their personalities.

Punk shows that he is also listening in because he, as blatantly hinted at last chapter, put a belt on Shikamaru. Thank god he wears a high collared coat and apparently doesn't let anyone see his neck, else it would be spotted instantly. Shikamaru decides to visit Madoc who he has had it with all his keeping secrets and wants to know everything he knows about Nail's seal.

Oh wow Cups and Salad are involved in the story again, for a moment, wonder how long that will last. They are concern over Bolt and ask him questions. Shikamaru told him to keep quite about how Nail killed him. Sasuke pops in and they are all just exuberant he is there. Sasuke warns that now that both Nail and Bolt have the karma seal Punk needs to unlock his full power, which they realize means getting to Madoc.

Cue Shikamaru explaining that Madoc installed a new karma seal in Nail without him knowing. Nail absorbing the attack just activated it, instead of absorbing femmy's karma to create a new one. Shikamaru questions why is he so obsessed with Nail having a karma seal. Then Punk pops out from his belt. He knock Shikamaru aside and threatens Madoc. Ino and her sensory division detects him immediately. She contacts Shikmaru, he tells her to inform people but don't send anyone yet because he going to try to handle the situation. Oh the writer finally remembers that Shikamaru was suppose to be smart but sadly still has to fail for the plot to continue, he noticed the claw mark and prepared a trap. A Modified Mustard android. So Punk calls forth Hime.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 05 April 2022 - 06:15 AM.

#2 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 19 March 2022 - 07:50 AM

Dragon Ball Super chapter 82. So Goku and the guy whose name I can't remember...Gas, keep teleporting around till they land in the galactic prison. The prisoners recognize him and remember when he was a little weakling which pisses him off since they remember when he pissed himself. This is also why Gas is so loyal to his boss Elec since he was once a weakling who was raise to be strong by his boss earning his loyalty. Goku does what he did with Buu trying to make him question why he is loyal to someone weaker then him and he should fight for himself. Hey, he mentioned Raditz for the first time in like 30 years.

Elec decides to tries to finish off everyone else. Goku senses this. So he hops Gas to where Whis is before quickly hopping back to save them.

Whis when he saw Goku snuck a pendant to call him while he was on that planet. Goku says he still has problem with Ultra instinct. Whis says in order to fix it he needs to find out who he really is. The Namekian remembers Bardock left his scouter behind. They listen to it to see how he defeated Gas 40 years ago. When Goku hears his voice he finally remembers them sending him off in the pod.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 06 April 2022 - 02:05 AM.

#3 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 March 2022 - 10:44 AM

Build up drama only to throw it to the way side. Why am I not surprised? Again though, my pet theory was that if the roles were reversed and Boruto killed Kawaki, Naruto would shout at him, "You're no son of mine! how dare you kill your brother you spoiled brat!?" that's the feeling I get After Naruto can't really be bothered to be a more attentive father to Boruto or Himawari, but "parentally simps" over and coddles Kawaki every damn chance he gets. Sarada pops up again, after how long? :shrug:  Can't actually remember "Cups'" real name since he wasn't involved in the plot since forever. The CLONE? THE CLONE is involved in the plot? Surprising. Well, actually not involved so much as just being in the plot at all instead of fading away to obscurity, but hey it's an achievement that she's remembered for a reason other than the Boruto X Sarada versus Boruto X Sumire wars,  :zaru: which actually is the low key real emotional investment of the series, am I right?  :lmao:

Edited by Phantom_999, 20 March 2022 - 10:51 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#4 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 20 March 2022 - 11:00 AM

Build up drama only to throw it to the way side. Why am I not surprised? Sarada pops up again, after how long? can't actually remember "Cups'" real name since he wasn't involved in the plot since forever. The CLONE? THE CLONE is involved in the plot? surprising. Well, actually not involved so much as just being in the plot at all instead of fading away to obscurity, but hey it's an achievement that she's remembered for a reason other than the Boruto X Sarada versus Boruto X Sumire wars,  :zaru: which in a sense is the low key real emotional investment of the series, am I right?  :lmao:

The last time Cups and Salad were involved in a fight was...three years ago against Blacksmith, the founding of Neo-Team 7. Beside that, they only appear during the build up part to a fight to remind people that Bolt has a 'team.' Before they disappear so the fight can focus on Bolt & Nail, and remember according to a lot of polls those two are far more popular than the two main characters. Yet, they are increasingly becoming less involved in the story.

The Clone has been more involved since Jenga was defeat/since kishi gotten involved in the manga again. Oddly more of her interactions have been more focus on Nail. So they maybe setting up a Nail-Clone-Bolt love triangle more then anything at least that's the feeling I've been getting. She has also been more involved in the plot than any of the other new cast beside Bolt & Nail. As she sits around while Madoc monologues. 

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 20 March 2022 - 11:03 AM.

#5 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 March 2022 - 11:15 AM

Yeah, the fact that she was a spy or some sort of infiltrator to the village village anyway, makes her SOO much more interesting than Hinata. I have got to give credit for how her character was written there, at least. But no joke even that love triangle sounds more interesting than any of the other baloney the series crapped out so far.

IT IS ironic that that "Sarada and Cups" are way more popular than Boruto and Kawaki yet are barely used, but then again popular characters not being used more often outside of the main focus characters is hardly a rare occurrence in Shonen manga. Not to mention Cups' sub plot was already resolved. Sarada wanting to be hokage has potential so that is a missed opportunity, as things stand but she's not the MC so having flashy bang bang fights, she will not, unfortunately given how Kishi treats his females but even Kodachi didn't even do a bang up job there. Studying politics is obviously not going to get any focus

Edited by Phantom_999, 20 March 2022 - 11:16 AM.

#6 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 20 March 2022 - 11:31 AM

Yeah, the fact that she was a spy or some sort of infiltrator to the village anyway, makes her SOO much more interesting than Hinata. I have got to give credit for how her character was written there, at least. But no joke even that love triangle sounds more interesting than any of the other baloney the series crapped out so far.

IT IS ironic that that "Sarada and Cups" are way more popular than Boruto and Kawaki yet are barely used, but then again popular characters not being used more often outside of the main focus characters is hardly a rare occurrence in Shonen manga. Not to mention Cups' sub plot was already resolved. Sarada wanting to be hokage has potential so that is a missed opportunity, as things stand but she's not the MC so having flashy bang bang fights, she will not, unfortunately given how Kishi treats his females but even Kodachi didn't even do a bang up job there. Studying politics is obviously not going to get any focus

She was a daughter of a ROOTS member that tried taking revenge on the village due to them throwing her father under the bus due to being a supporter of Danzo. That is already known and dealt with years ago, even in story. She is not a spy. Though you're right, that this gives her a story compared to Hinata who was just a satellite character to Neji's.

Cups is the group's Sai. Him being Orochimaru's 'Son' is barely a thing in the manga. He is...was mainly there to hang out with Bolt and push BS. He is also -due the anime not showing Nail till around episode 200- the boy yaoi fangirls have been pushing with Bolt.

Salad's goal is to be Hokage and Bolt's is to be her shadow. She should in theory be the central character of this manga. Instead, she is somehow less involved in this story then her mother was in Naruto despite them removing the "flaws" the made Sakura so 'disliked.'

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 21 March 2022 - 07:09 PM.

#7 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 20 March 2022 - 01:07 PM

Build up drama only to throw it to the way side. Why am I not surprised? Again though, my pet theory was that if the roles were reversed and Boruto killed Kawaki, Naruto would shout at him, "You're no son of mine! how dare you kill your brother you spoiled brat!?" that's the feeling I get After Naruto can't really be bothered to be a more attentive father to Boruto or Himawari, but "parentally simps" over and coddles Kawaki every damn chance he gets. Sarada pops up again, after how long? :shrug:  Can't actually remember "Cups'" real name since he wasn't involved in the plot since forever. The CLONE? THE CLONE is involved in the plot? Surprising. Well, actually not involved so much as just being in the plot at all instead of fading away to obscurity, but hey it's an achievement that she's remembered for a reason other than the Boruto X Sarada versus Boruto X Sumire wars,  :zaru: which actually is the low key real emotional investment of the series, am I right?  :lmao:

Bold: Oh I WISH this would happen. I want Naruto to continue being the worst hypocrite imaginable because maybe all the fans will finally see how garbage Naruto is as a character and why Boruto ruined Naruto. I want them to see Naruto just show how BS his logic is. Im sorry, but as a business can hire the wrong people, you can have misplaced faith in unredeemable people. The lesson is to learn from your mistakes, not keep making them. 

If it was anyone else, they are forgiven, if it is his own son "He should know better." It would be the most ultimate hypocrisy because it shows forgiveness in Naruto is a joke.

"Yeah....sorry...." 

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#8 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 March 2022 - 09:34 PM

I thought the NH fans would have imploded from Hinata admitting Naruto has not been romantic with her for the longest time. She was watching a soap opera and said she wished Naruto would be more like that. Well then again, Naruto shows to be mostly neglectful of his “crotch goblins”. Bear in mind they are the definitive proof he and Hinata tangoed under their sheets and not a peep so far, so It goes to show That NH fans don’t care about the couple They want the feeling of NH winning rather than NH itself

Edited by Phantom_999, 23 March 2022 - 06:35 PM.

#9 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 03 April 2022 - 03:19 AM

I thought the NH fans would have imploded from Hinata admitting Naruto has not been romantic with her for the longest time. She was watching a soap opera and said she wished Naruto would be more like that. Well then again, Naruto shows to be mostly neglectful of his “crotch goblins”. Bear in mind they are the definitive proof he and Hinata tangoed under their sheets and not a peep so far, so It goes to show That NH fans don’t care about the couple They want the feeling of NH winning rather than NH itself

They only care that they are together and that Hinata's breast are big.

Bold: Oh I WISH this would happen. I want Naruto to continue being the worst hypocrite imaginable because maybe all the fans will finally see how garbage Naruto is as a character and why Boruto ruined Naruto. I want them to see Naruto just show how BS his logic is. Im sorry, but as a business can hire the wrong people, you can have misplaced faith in unredeemable people. The lesson is to learn from your mistakes, not keep making them. 

If it was anyone else, they are forgiven, if it is his own son "He should know better." It would be the most ultimate hypocrisy because it shows forgiveness in Naruto is a joke.

"Yeah....sorry...." 

The ones still reading/watching won't care. Naruto has long since fallen, but they convince themselves he hasn't or its fine. The only thing we are waiting for now is his death.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 03 April 2022 - 03:20 AM.

#10 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 03 April 2022 - 01:49 PM

They only care that they are together and that Hinata's breast are big.

The ones still reading/watching won't care. Naruto has long since fallen, but they convince themselves he hasn't or its fine. The only thing we are waiting for now is his death.

Imagine if Kawaki killed Hinata....

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#11 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 03 April 2022 - 02:21 PM

They would lose their minds as all the honestly care about is Hinata.

I mean even if Bolt killed Naruto they would not care.

#12 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 04 April 2022 - 06:59 PM

Oh that be great, something that hasn't been predicted/foreshadow since the start, but I doubt it will happen. SP at the least would have a fit and they have more influence with Boruto then they had with Naruto.

#13 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 06 April 2022 - 05:40 AM

They would lose their minds as all the honestly care about is Hinata.
I mean even if Bolt killed Naruto they would not care.

Obviously they wouldnt care, Because Naruto has been a neglectful husband as of late.

Edited by Phantom_999, 06 April 2022 - 05:40 AM.

#14 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 06 April 2022 - 01:24 PM

Naruto- wait? Hinatas dead?!

Shikamaru- Yes.

Naruto- WHEW! I thought it would NEVER happen. Time to go find Sakura-Chan!

Shikamaru- .

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#15 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 08 April 2022 - 10:08 PM

Shikamaru- Yes.

Shikamaru- .

Cheering about the death of the mother of your children and announcing your desire to go after you best friend's wife...that is possibly the most scumbaggies thing Naruto could do since the last and its reveal of his true nature to justify him only ever loving Hinata.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 10 April 2022 - 12:13 AM.

#16 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 09 April 2022 - 12:43 AM

Shikamaru- Yes.

Shikamaru- .

Or better yet.

Time God: Behold mortals I am the God of time and Ive come to fix this cluster kitten of a mess.

Shikamaru: Huh, but what is wrong?

Time God: Many things but two I see before my eyes. *Points at NaruHina and SasuSaku* But thats the main reason.

DeadPool: That and your kitten kids wait Im getting censored oh come on. Look the fact is none of you should have ended up together it makes no sense. Well mainly because youre writer had no balls.

Time God: And he had to give the worst female character of all time her ending.

DeadPool: I know right, shes not even that hot, I like my woman with some spunk like pinky. *Deadpool looks at Sakura*

Time God: Anyway Im going to erase this time line and make you two. *Points to Naruto and Sakura.* A happy married couple with four kids.

#17 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 09 April 2022 - 06:24 AM

Got bored and double checked something. Turns out they already mentioned that Madoc secretly reinstalled Karma in Nail two chapters ago. My bad. This story is so dull I forgot about that, even though that was the bs that made me 'disinterested' in that chapter. Though it was Hime guessing and this time its Shikamaru assuming.

#18 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 09 April 2022 - 11:21 PM

Ah two things I discovered on reddit.

One apparently during the neo-team 7 panel in this chapter Salad was touching the karma seal on his chest. This apparently set her shippers off and they were gushing about the fact she was touching Bolt's chest.

Two. Shikamaru does the wrong hand sign for the shadow possession jutsu. In the chapter, he uses the serpent (two hands clasping each other) when the actual hand sign is the rat (one hand clasping the index  and middle finger of the other hand.) Did not notice this. Since, I assumed they couldn't mess something like that up, my mistake...now I wonder if they mess any other hand seals like the shadow clone without me noticing.

#19 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 10 April 2022 - 09:02 AM

Again, just laughing at the fact that Boruto X Sarada is so loved in contrast to shipping the former's father and the latter's mother. Hypocrisy at it's finest, folks.

Uh well I suppose the seal patterns were forgotten, but if I recall correctly the anime made deviations on the seal patterns for jutsus from time to time although I could be wrong :ermm:

Edited by Phantom_999, 10 April 2022 - 01:54 PM.

#20 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 10 April 2022 - 06:43 PM

Again, just laughing at the fact that Boruto X Sarada is so loved in contrast to shipping the former's father and the latter's mother. Hypocrisy at it's finest, folks.

Uh well I suppose the seal patterns were forgotten, but if I recall correctly the anime made deviations on the seal patterns for jutsus from time to time although I could be wrong :ermm:

What I dont understand is how could any real man not ship the pairing that consists of a man actually pursuing a woman that he loves rather than having her thrown in his lap. Its actually confusing to me.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users