4 replies to this topic

#1 biosombra88

biosombra88

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 01:39 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm not exactly a new member, but it's been years since I've logged in to this site. Now that I'm active here again, I'm looking for the in-house fanfiction database that H & E used to have. Navigation looks different so maybe I'm just not seeing it...

#2 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 21 September 2015 - 08:40 PM

do you mean this? x

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#3 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 01:31 PM

Hello everyone,
I'm not exactly a new member, but it's been years since I've logged in to this site. Now that I'm active here again, I'm looking for the in-house fanfiction database that H & E used to have. Navigation looks different so maybe I'm just not seeing it...

When the site was upgraded awhile ago we were not keep the database. Smiter can explain it better, but I think the software it used was too old and not compatible with the new site. I think he still has the data, but no way to host it in a manner that is compatible with the current website.

If one is ever found it might get resurrected, but I can't say if that will ever happen.

#4 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 23 September 2015 - 05:31 PM

Oh well, hi again. I don't really know much, I haven't been here thaaat long.

Edited by Iwantbuns, 23 September 2015 - 05:31 PM.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#5 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 07:51 PM

Was there a story you were looking for in particular? Maybe someone here could help find it for you. I think all the stories were double posted on ff.net. There's also several NS communities on ff.net that list only NS stories. Anyway, let us know if there was something you were looking for.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users