453 replies to this topic

#41 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:49 AM

Honestly, i think Sasuke only cares for Taka and Naruto ATM, even though he wants to kill Naruto. He wants to do it himself so obviously he would save him. However, I'm honestly not surprised by his words and his low care for the people he wants to "rule" over. People even wanted him to mention Sakura in that sentence but we all know he truly doesn't care about her, so what's even the point.

Exactly. I read so many arguments from other sides of the fandoms that taka means nothing to him and now they're so pissed that he said juugo and naruto and not sakura...oh well...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#42 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:49 AM

Honestly, i think Sasuke only cares for Taka and Naruto ATM, even though he wants to kill Naruto. He wants to do it himself so obviously he would save him. However, I'm honestly not surprised by his words and his low care for the people he wants to "rule" over. People even wanted him to mention Sakura in that sentence but we all know he truly doesn't care about her, so what's even the point.

I guess the SS fans are mad at sasuke-kun atm :chuckle:

40283620121415711s.jpg

#43 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:51 AM

That's Sasuke for ya... Are those people so mislead ? He never gave a F....

Sasuke shows again that all he cares about is Naruto. Big Sasusaku moment right there.

:lmao:

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#44 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:53 AM

Exactly. I read so many arguments from other sides of the fandoms that taka means nothing to him and now they're so pissed that he said juugo and naruto and not sakura...oh well...

They are more Scared of Karin than Taka itself .... But then again they imply very hard that Sasuke will be redeemed Naruto will make SS canon leave the village yadayda ....

#45 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:55 AM

So it's confirm pairing move the plot. And mk last wish granted by naruto?

#46 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:55 AM

Yeah I know all that story.
To be honest, I am thrilled to see that she is still there with Katsuyu and that it seems that Kushina's words are being brought-up again after the whole Rin thing. I am so waiting forward for this. :D

#47 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:57 AM

Nice chapter. Couple of things to address/question.

1) Was Sasuke really going to leave everyone not Naruto and Juugo behind? Holy crap, that's messed up. Yeah, SS who. But really, this guy once again dropped the hint his main priority, but luckily Naruto do care. Saving Naruto because he wants to kill him for himself. He's growing obsess if you ask me.

2) Tobirama and Naruto is such a fun combo because Tobirama trying to keep his cool, but Naruto really pushes him. Just funny.

3) I really love the Minato and Naruto's interaction and the developments between them is really nice. I like how Naruto still follows Kushina throughout, so Minato knows that Naruto has been listening to Kushina's final words, which made him so proud that he teared. Wonderful.

4) My main fear: 3 chapters left and Minato and Naruto grow a lot. That said I got a gut feeling about Minato's time can come. I hope I am wrong. More wrong than Tsunade's death. Please, please, please!

#48 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:58 AM

Its just trilling just by thinking about that prediction about 645 since we got father and son talk + their last words ... I'm just so on edge ..

#49 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:01 AM

Nice chapter. Couple of things to address/question.

1) Was Sasuke really going to leave everyone not Naruto and Juugo behind? Holy crap, that's messed up. Yeah, SS who. But really, this guy once again dropped the hint his main priority, but luckily Naruto do care. Saving Naruto because he wants to kill him for himself. He's growing obsess if you ask me.

2) Tobirama and Naruto is such a fun combo because Tobirama trying to keep his cool, but Naruto really pushes him. Just funny.

3) I really love the Minato and Naruto's interaction and the developments between them is really nice. I like how Naruto still follows Kushina throughout, so Minato knows that Naruto has been listening to Kushina's final words, which made him so proud that he teared. Wonderful.

4) My main fear: 3 chapters left and Minato and Naruto grow a lot. That said I got a gut feeling about Minato's time can come. I hope I am wrong. More wrong than Tsunade's death. Please, please, please!

All minato has to do is mention that naruto even found someone like his mother and the 645 rumor is granted. And it's a follow up to Naruto listening to kushina's words. Even though it's unlikely, it's possible.

#50 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:02 AM

@darkrest
At least sasuke doesn't gain the yin chakra.

#51 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:03 AM

True... I mean, that thing of Minato's... I wished I could've stayed with you more now... makes me thing Minato is soon going to leave and talk about what his mother told him. :D

#52 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:03 AM

one other thing hashirama compared himself to naruto heh kishi is really connecting the past with the present this year compared to last yr with that nh puke

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#53 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:04 AM

All minato has to do is mention that naruto even found someone like his mother and the 645 rumor is granted. And it's a follow up to Naruto listening to kushina's words. Even though it's unlikely, it's possible.

That's true. We got to wait and see. I think he will bring it up. Everyone one of them.

Well, not to bring this part into discussion but anti-SS sure is having a field day with this one. Man, once again, dropping hint on his priority. Unbelievable.

#54 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:05 AM

That's true. We got to wait and see. I think he will bring it up. Everyone one of them.

Well, not to bring this part into discussion but anti-SS sure is having a field day with this one. Man, once again, dropping hint on his priority. Unbelievable.

Honestly don't even know how people expect SasuSaku to happen. Sasuke cares more about jugo than Sakura. Sakura is probably honestly just an afterthought to all that goes on in his mind. It's sad some people are so damn confident in ss. I honestly see it as impossible with the way this manga has been written.

#55 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:08 AM

This chapter was pretty good and I like seeing Sasuke get bossed around by Naruto for once, but that was kinda cold of him to just say he'd only save himself, Juugo, and Naruto. There's still some of his darkness in there, and I'm sorry, but the whole strategy Naruto and Minato used seemed like Instant Transmission to me. xD

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#56 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:10 AM

Honestly don't even know how people expect SasuSaku to happen. Sasuke cares more about jugo than Sakura. Sakura is probably honestly just an afterthought to all that goes on in his mind. It's sad some people are so damn confident in ss. I honestly see it as impossible with the way this manga has been written.

Its that damn thirst , i am reading currently the SS tag and they want to share even a panel if it means an effing moment that they can cling to ...

#57 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:13 AM

Why does it seem like Minato's going soon :(

And katsuyu didnt get enveloped with kurama chakra.. how did she survive the attack...

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#58 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

This chapter was pretty good and I like seeing Sasuke get bossed around by Naruto for once, but that was kinda cold of him to just say he'd only save himself, Juugo, and Naruto. There's still some of his darkness in there, and I'm sorry, but the whole strategy Naruto and Minato used seemed like Instant Transmission to me. xD

well kishi did get inspired by akira and kubbi/bijuu mode does resemble a super saiyan 

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#59 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

This one was a bit lowblow for them. I guess it's really a good time for Sakura to drop it all because Naruto is shining as Sasuke is just there to witness and drops more hint to his priority and plan. This one really got to sting because Sasuke even plan to summon Juugo out of there. Now damn well he could make him do others and he don't even think twice. He was like, "Naruto, please. Ok, let's go." I don't even know Naruto even heard him. I think the conversation was only heard within. Very interesting that Kishi is making us audience only one to notice.

#60 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:14 AM

This chapter felt like more setup, very disappointing. It also feels like the old generation is surpassing the new generation over and over and over again. Hashirama is either better than the entire shinobi alliance combined, or he's just really arrogant. But as always I'm just going to wait until next week because eventually there will be a good chapter that's worth talking about.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users