• This topic is locked This topic is locked
426 replies to this topic

#61 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 03 December 2011 - 02:39 AM

Staring at the new man offered the job, Zerva looked towards Twill.

Leaning in closer to her he began to speak quietly.

"I've got a bad feeling about this guy. What do you think of him?"

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#62 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 03 December 2011 - 02:44 AM

He frowned at the girl, 'Twill', he amended to himself, "A survivor, huh?" He shook the girl's hands before gazing at the rest of the assembled crowd, noticing the shifty fellow join the group. "Well, aren't we a ragtag group of misfits?"

QUOTE (Yoko @ Dec 2 2011, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"He had some very bad manners, if I do recall." She smiles easily, an almost dangerous one that shows teeth. The more-often-than-not thief shrugs. "A bit grumpy today, aren't you?" Skadi had frequented the pub before- She was fond of the atmosphere, maybe. It was warm and inviting, prices were reasonable, and the booze was fantastic. She had recommended it to Emile as a good place to start, and the kid had practically jumped on the opportunity.

He snorted at Skadi's answer, "Yeah, and I had to suffer his ranting and spitting at my face for a week straight before his wife dragged him out by the ear. So we got two thieves..." He looked at Skadi and Mur, "our resident demure, somewhat innocent girl," he faced Twill, "one kinda morose kid," he turned to Zerva, "this guy," he jerked his thumb towards Ragnarok, not really sure how to categorize him, "a nobleman and inquisitor," he nodded towards Emile, "And the grizzled ol' veteran." He rubbed his hands together in anticipation, "All right, we got ourselves a regular ol' adventure party here. Let's go make some trouble." He grinned, feeling the anticipation wash away his worries.

#63 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Interests:Animation, and Graphic design, Photoshop CS3/4, Drawing, Character design. Gaming, Movies, and Girls. &gt;:3 Verry much Girls.

Posted 03 December 2011 - 02:44 AM

Julien left a hand on the hilt of one of his swords, and with the other he took Mur's hand and gave it a firm shake.

"We'll see..." he replied.

Edited by ForgottenBushido, 03 December 2011 - 02:49 AM.

#64 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 02:51 AM

"All right." He looked at the door as his brother came in, "Right on time, brother." He greeted his brother as they switched spots. Shouldering his pack, he walked out the tavern.

He looked around the city before sticking his head in, "Where we meetin'?" He cried out.

#65 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 02:53 AM

Skadi laughed at the barkeep's observation, then glanced at Julien and Murs.

She decidedly Did Not Like Murs. He seemed friendly enough, if a bit arrogant. But there was something off about him. It was just a feeling she had, something subtle. But she had survived on her gut feelings and while she wasn't intending on ignoring this one, they needed all the help they could get.

With a sigh, she pushes doubts and trust issues away. "Right, everyone ready?" She asks, a grin on her face.

#66 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Interests:Animation, and Graphic design, Photoshop CS3/4, Drawing, Character design. Gaming, Movies, and Girls. &gt;:3 Verry much Girls.

Posted 03 December 2011 - 02:59 AM

"Alright then everyone let's head to the castle, but try to hide your hardware.

Only Skadi and will be recognized by the guards and they should let us in without any trouble.

The rest of you keep your mouth shut and follow my lead."

With a nod, he turned and walked out front into the cool night air and joined the Barman to explain the situation.

"Let's go, shall we?"

#67 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 03:09 AM

Murs grinned at all the people staring at him, he could see they weren't too sure of him. 'Then again' he thought 'they all just met each other, there's no reason for any of them to trust eachother with anything'.

"Yes, we will see won't we." he chuckled and pushed himself off of the stool as the barkeeps brother arrived. After the armored man and the noble left the room he spared a quick glance at everyone before walking leisurely out of the bar and stood next to the two departee's.

JLHza2T.png

#68 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 03:21 AM

Twill eyed the newest member warily as he headed out. Perhaps she had imagined it, but as he went by her nose picked up the the sharp scent of blood. She shook her head. No, certainly it wasn't the case. All the same, she felt she needed to be careful.

"We had better keep an eye out," she responded to Zerva. "Just in case."

With that, she too followed the others out of the pub and onto the street.

#69 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 03 December 2011 - 03:26 AM

Zerva nodded and followed behind everyone.

While he followed he stayed close to the new guy.

"I've gotta bad feelin about this." He said to himself.

#70 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 03:43 AM

Ragnarok followed them out.

"Blurgh... Anyone got a health potion? My stomach's feeling a bit queezy..."

#71 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:12 AM

A little while later the group lead by the inquisitor arrived just down the hill from the castle. It loomed above them, with it's tall spires, and long stain glass windows. The walls were built high and made of heavy stone, garnished with with steel spikes along the tops.

A small carriage sat waiting ahead of the group.

Julien gestured for the group to hold tight, and he approached the carriage, and spoke to the driver a moment before taking a few items from inside. Afterword he thanked the driver and returned to the group.

"Alright everyone put these on and follow behind me quietly and everything should work out." he said as he passed out hand cuffs and dark woolen head covers.

"Help each other put them on, Skadi help lead the last one with theirs, please."

"Remember you all are my prisoners, just keep quiet, and give whatever gear your can't hide to Skadi, and I'll handle the guards."

Edited by ForgottenBushido, 03 December 2011 - 04:14 AM.

#72 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:52 AM

Green eyes swept over the looming walls of the castle. It was full of jagged edges and huge deadly sharp metal spires stood along the high walls, warning all those outside of the dangers the fortress held. Luckily, they wouldn’t need to scale them.

Unbuckling her belt, she slung her bag of arrows and bow off of her back. Reaching into her cloak, she shifted her small bag of traveling items, moving it so it was well hidden snug closely to her body. Taking a loose piece of cloth, she belted her hunting knife to her thigh. At least she would have something within reach, just in case.

Twill felt uneasy, leaving her bow. Ever since her mother had left and she had squashed the anger she associated with it due to the abandonment, she had rarely been without it. For some reason it had seemed special; like it had the ability to know what she needed it to do. Her brother had told her that wasn’t possible, but it made her feel better anyways, thinking it was. It had taken awhile to win it over, or that’s how she saw it. At first it had felt so cold in her hands. Now it felt warm and seemed to hum faintly with energy.

Sliding her thumb up the string, he gave it a gentle strum, and then closed her fingers around the green handle and grabbed her arrow bag with the other.

“I definitely won’t be able to conceal these,” she said to Skadi, handing her things over.

#73 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 05:02 AM

Looking at the castle Zerva thought back to his days when he was in the army. Its been only 4 months since he booked it from them.

He pulled his scythe off of his back he looked towards Skadi. "Ah, It'd be kinda impossible for me to hide this..." He said handing his weapon Skadi.

He took one last glance at his scythe then put the hood over his face and took his place with the other's.

"Atleast I still have some magic I can use." Zerva said not really directed at anyone.

#74 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 05:36 AM

Murs glanced at the castle unimpressed, during his travels he has seen castles much larger. Though the spikes and whatnot did look a little menacing it was purely aesthetic as you could easily slip inbetween them after scaling the wall. He eyed the handcuffs after they were pushed into his hands.

"I'm usually slipping these off, not putting them on myself" he murmured quietly before pulling the dagger and sheathe off from the back of his belt and shoving it down the back of his pants and lifted his shirt to cover the hilt. He slapped the cuffs onto his wrists before he looked at them in disgust.

"It's hard but I work them" lifting his arms over his head and smirking.

Edited by Muffins?, 03 December 2011 - 05:37 AM.

JLHza2T.png

#75 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 12:28 PM

He frowned as he saw the castle loom over. "Man, I haven't been here since almost a decade ago....Wasn't a good time for me. Good thing I've grown this manly beard." He winked at Skadi before handing his pack to their erstwhile leader, clanging with the armor inside. "Better not lose that. Or this." He said, while handing over Kain, his lance.

#76 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 09:57 PM

Ragnarok slipped off his armor, and handed it to Skadi, along with his two swords.

"Hey! You can't just hand us over to this guy! What if he drops me!?" Nifl whispered.
"YEAH ***HOLE! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Muspel yelled.
"You guys talk too much. Don't worry, he won't drop you." Ragnarok said, with a sigh.
"That's what you think ***hole." said Muspel.

#77 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:29 PM

Skadi slips the weapons she's given into a somewhat large, enchanted bag, slinging it over her shoulder with no problem. "Don't worry, I'm very... Careful with valuable things that also happen to be sharp and pointy." And valuable things in general.

She's trying to be reassuring, but isn't sure if she's succeeded. If anything, she probably just made it worse. To be polite, she doesn't comment on the moogle talking to his weaponry.

#78 ForgottenBushido

ForgottenBushido

The Pirate King.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:56 PM

"Alright, is everyone set?" He asks as he looks at everyone checking to see if everyone's been hand-cuffed.

..."Everything is in order. Good."

Julien turns and leads the group to the castle gates up a long stairway made of wooden planks that squeak with each step.

Once they reach the top, they're stopped by the two guards standing at the post. "What's your business here?" one of them asked.

Julien replies, "I am Elite Inquisitor Julien Emile Gaston the third, with me are my prisoners and Housecarl. I have brought with me prisoners for interrogation."

"Oh! Inquisitor Gaston! we apologize, here let us open the gate for you..." the guard responds, but just stares at Julien.

"Well!? Get on with it, Or I'll find some reason to have you arrested as well."

"Yes SIR!" the two guards snap to attention and open the gates..

"As you were." Julien states as he leads the group inside the castle grounds.

Ahead of the group is a long pathway decrepit from overuse and poor upkeep. The path leads to the Castle itself, and then branches left and right, to the left is the stables and to the right the dungeon. Julien leads the group onward to the dungeon where he is met by another set of guards that recognize him and Skadi both and open the way. Once inside the path narrows to a winding staircase heading down. Julien grabs a torch from the wall and proceeds forward. The stairs seem to go on for some time before they reach the bottom, eventually the group makes it to a landing where there are several jail cells and one large one in particular. The night watchman sits at a old wooden desk asleep with a key ring attached to his belt. "Wake up Einfeld!" Julien commands as he snaps his fingers in the mans face.

Einfeld shakes himself awake and takes a large sip of ale from the stein on the table.

"We have visitors." says Julien.

"Aye, that we do sir, that we do." Einfeld gets up makes his way to the large cell and unlocks it.

"Alright, inside you lot! Get a move on!" he shouts.

Edited by ForgottenBushido, 03 December 2011 - 11:00 PM.

#79 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 01:46 AM

Moving forward into the cell Zerva sat down on the bench that was set along the wall.

"This is weird I used to throw people in jail and now i'm in jail myself." He said to Twill with a smirk on his face.

As he sat there Zerva kicked the hay around that was spread around ground.

#80 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 02:06 AM

The scent of mildew and damp straw hit her nose as she entered the cell. She hadn't thought they would actually have to play the part of a prisoner this far, and she couldn't help but feel a small sense of panic at being stuck down in this damp, dark dungeon.

Looking at Zerva, he seemed calm, even able to joke about the situation. She wished she could feel the same.

"You put people into jail?" she asked, curious.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users