• This topic is locked This topic is locked
82 replies to this topic

#61 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 19 October 2010 - 09:04 PM

I believe in that theres other life somewhere else in the universe. But i think it would be cool if what happed in star ocean the last hope happened for real.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#62 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 11:59 PM

There is just one thing though.

The man who made the video wanted his face, and his real name hidden. Only going to the alias of "victor." If this is to get fame then he would not have done it.

I saw the whole movie to see what it was about, the recreations really pissed it off.

Edited by Strangelove, 20 October 2010 - 12:02 AM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#63 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 06:47 PM

Watch The Day Before Disclosure, a documentary about the growing awareness of extraterrestrial visits to Earth.
Part 1/7

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#64 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:12 AM

Back in the late 1970's my mom, brother, sister and I all saw three UFO's. We were driving home from somewhere and it was late afternoon, not quite sundown but close to it. It was another example of the most common type of UFO- odd lights moving in ways that neither natural phenomenon or aircraft would. Nor was there any engine sounds, they made no noise whatsoever that we could hear.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#65 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Feb 19 2011, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Watch The Day Before Disclosure, a documentary about the growing awareness of extraterrestrial visits to Earth.
Part 1/7

I've watched all seven parts of this documentary and all I've got to say is wow. That documentary was really interesting yet at the same time disturbing. Well for me it was more disturbing near the end of the film. Especially with the soundtrack playing. The creepy part for me was the whole Human/Grey hybrid children and women feeding alien infants claim thingie.

I believe that their is alien life out there in the Milky Way Galaxy but I was never really sure about the whole UFO phenomenon for a good chunk of my life. I think that the first time I actually considered the possibility of a fraction of UFO sittings being the real deal was when Stephen Colbert interviewed a person who wrote a book on UFO sittings. That person said that these events were witnessed by government officials/military personnel. If former governmental employees make such heavy claims about extraterrestrials and where told to keep quiet about it then it's kinda hard not to dismiss it so carelessly.

Either way, this was an interesting documentary regardless if people believe it or not. I look forward to the day that this so-called "disclosure" event happens when/if it does.

#66 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:54 AM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Mar 26 2011, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've watched all seven parts of this documentary and all I've got to say is wow. That documentary was really interesting yet at the same time disturbing. Well for me it was more disturbing near the end of the film. Especially with the soundtrack playing. The creepy part for me was the whole Human/Grey hybrid children and women feeding alien infants claim thingie.

I believe that their is alien life out there in the Milky Way Galaxy but I was never really sure about the whole UFO phenomenon for a good chunk of my life. I think that the first time I actually considered the possibility of a fraction of UFO sittings being the real deal was when Stephen Colbert interviewed a person who wrote a book on UFO sittings. That person said that these events were witnessed by government officials/military personnel. If former governmental employees make such heavy claims about extraterrestrials and where told to keep quiet about it then it's kinda hard not to dismiss it so carelessly.

Not buying it really. I'm certainly convinced there's both sentient and non-sentient life out there, but skeptical that they are able to come here (with are current understanding of physics, it's impossible to travel beyond the speed of light). Assuming I'm wrong about this, I'm also doubting the way the aliens are said to be interacting with us. Let's even assume they're "enlightening" us; the Europeans thought they were doing the same thing when they visited more primitive cultures, and look how that turned out for the later. And the human/alien hybrid thing is utter bull crap. We share 99%+ of our DNA with bonobos, and I doubt a human could successfully produce viable offspring from mating with one (assuming they'd want to f*** a monkey at all). How could it be more successful with beings from another planet? And no, I don't think they used their DNA to influence our evolution/creation. Paleontologists have found plenty of humanoid fossils to show our gradual evolution with no gaps they can't explain ( and in fact, have found the fossils of several SPECIES of humans). I doubt injecting our DNA with theirs would be without negative consequence.

#67 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:17 AM

Yeah, the hybrid theory just seems a little too ridiculous. However, it is pretty intriguing that former military personnel are now coming forward claiming to have knowledge about aliens and the crash near Roswell and UFO sightings.

#68 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:29 PM

New unidentified flying objected sighted in Colorado:

http://news.yahoo.co...o-town-24686978

#69 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 11:41 PM

lmao the guy filming the video was like "if I live to tell about this..."
Chalk it down as yet another bizarre event skeptics pass off as just too "wank." lol

#70 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 09:06 PM

Once again, this topic return, I just wanted to share this little video:

It talk about those famous crope signs that we all know of, and still hard to explain, but the part at 6:21 was the one that impressed and disturbed me the most, I just can't find a explanation.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#71 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 30 May 2011 - 09:10 PM

I SAW A FLYING OBJECT IN THE AIR, MOVING REALLY FAST!:0

It turned out to be just a cloud, floating really slow. :[

#72 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 10:04 PM

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ May 30 2011, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I SAW A FLYING OBJECT IN THE AIR, MOVING REALLY FAST!:0

It turned out to be just a cloud, floating really slow. :[

XD times 9000!!!

Seriously, though, most if not all of the stories are false.

naruto.gif

1. "This is worthless NONSENSE."
2. "This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view..."
3. "True, but quite unimportant."
4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#73 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 09:59 PM

I just saw an UFO it was full of prawns.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#74 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:02 AM

a couple months ago I saw this red light hovering above the high school I used to go to. It didn't blink like airplane lights, and it seemed lower in the atmosphere than what's normal for planes in my area. It also didn't move; it just hovered there and then ascended and disappeared in a very short amount of time. idk, it probably went back to the mothership or something.

#75 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:28 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Jun 1 2011, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just saw an UFO it was full of prawns.

I just saw an UFO. It landed epic zombies.

Brofists all around.

Ray gun? Ray gun! Medic!

#76 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:29 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jul 9 2011, 12:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just saw an UFO. It landed epic zombies.

Brofists all around.

Ray gun? Ray gun! Medic!

I never before thought I would see George Romero trying to kill me.

People always says they've seen everything, but good lord you guys, George Romero tried to kill me!
bd5.jpg

#77 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:33 AM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Jul 9 2011, 12:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I never before thought I would see George Romero trying to kill me.

People always says they've seen everything, but good lord you guys, George Romero tried to kill me!

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINS!

*carries around a giant electric hammer*

#78 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:33 AM

A ray gun?! How shall thy obtain such a weapon when the zombie monkey's have eatin' thy box? Damien, for the love of Batman, where have thy gone?!

#79 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:41 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Jul 9 2011, 12:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A ray gun?! How shall thy obtain such a weapon when the zombie monkey's have eatin' thy box? Damien, for the love of Batman, where have thy gone?!

I got stuck in the box.

bd5.jpg

#80 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 02:11 AM

creepy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users