• Please log in to reply
665 replies to this topic

#61 Vespar

Vespar

Namikage

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • Interests:Everyone thinks it, but etiquette interferes; lest the writer is construed as misdirected.

Posted 21 August 2006 - 05:13 AM

I support NaruSaku because I'm sure it's canon.
I like all canon couples. They tend to have the best dynamic.

#62 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 21 August 2006 - 05:24 AM

I support NaruSaku because I've always had a thing for main character/dream girl pairings even when they dont work out (Key Example: Tai/Sora).

uc.png

#63 MTEk

MTEk

Legendary Highway Star

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 05:47 AM

QUOTE (Arsene @ Aug 20 2006, 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Since I support Stoptazmo, I rarely if ever go to Narutofan, but for Narusaku, I had to read it.

Obviously this fella has not had a real meaningful relationship.. Naruto Part II is just oozing out with Sakura saying: "Naruto, I was wrong for mistreating and deep down I've come to realise my true feelings for you."

1) Because of the development on Sakura's feelings for Sasuke in part 1, which had way more development then Naruto's crush on Sakura, why should she end up with Naruto? She trained 2.5 years to bring Sasuke back, which was her motivation to become stronger. She said she would save both her Team mates, but that was after the fact.
Obviously Kishimoto is bringing in real feelings into the anime, making Sakura realise that her CRUSH on Sasuke was just a silly one, and you even said it, she wants to save both her teamates, so that cancels out the teamate thing completely.

2) Why would Kishi keep Hinata's feelings post time if it had no purpose? [She's just not ready to face him, though there are hints she will face him eventually]
That is simply because like all anime/manga producers do, they have to have the person that likes the main character, you talk about NaruSaku people puting in the 'stupidest evidence', well, this is one of them.

3) Just because Sakura cried for Naruto, doesn't mean she is in love with him. She's cried for Sasuke more, and why wouldn't she cry if her best friend could die? Wouldn't YOU cry?
Again, another stupid piece of evidence. Of course she cried for Sasuke more because in the time period she had a CRUSH on Sasuke, and if Sakura just realised her feelings for Naruto then obviously she could only cry for a certain amount in the time that the manga is up too. You're thinking beyond time my friend.

4) Naruto and Sakura's relationship is fine the way it is. It does not need to become a romantic one.
This one has to be the stupidest fact ever. You might as well say Bulma and Vegeta from DBZ shouldn't have ended up together. It's because they GO WELL TOGETHER.

#64 Sakura Paradise

Sakura Paradise

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 05:58 AM

-stares at forum-

Ummm NO. That girl has it wrong, at least for my reasons why I support NaruSaku.

My Reasoning:

Naruto is not someone to give up on his goals, and Sakura is obviously one of them. He goes to the limits to make her happy, even places his own happiness at stake for her. She says Sakura waking up and saying 'oh I don't love Sasuke' is lopsided? Try many years of loving and striving to be lopsided for Naruto. He won't give up on Sakura ever, that's not his character. Even when all will seem like hopeless dreams, like what was thought of his becoming Hokage, he will still continue to strive towards them. So he will still continue to place Sakura in his goals, and no other girl will do.

As for Sakura, she was in love with Sasuke deeply, that is true. But she was chasing after a dream and you could tell, the moment when she had confessed and Sasuke still left her, she realized she could not uphold her love for him. She started to change, and she did literally wake up that morning and realized to herself that she /could not/ love Sasuke, not that she didn't. Then it took her 2.5 years to become emotionally and spiritually stronger. But what does she deserve now? What was she missing for all those years pining after Sasuke?

Mutual love.

Naruto had loved and cared for her, even through everything. She was starting, in her own small way to care for him. Even if it was just friendship, there was love between them. With Sasuke, she barely even had this. Now over such long, hard times I watched as Sakura's relationship took those small steps towards what we have now in the timeskip, and will continue to even more.

I also want to see Naruto and Sakura get what they both deserve. I am not one for that angsty, one-sided love. I want to see mutual love in it's bloom amongst a pairing. Those subtle things that leave you wishing and wanting makes me crave for much more to happen between them. They are funny, cute, and I love both the characters and want to see them happy. Naruto will be happy to have what he's been striving for, and Sakura will be happy to finally be truely loved.

That's why I support this pairing.
Isn't Naruto just the CUTEST thang you've ever seen?

#65 MTEk

MTEk

Legendary Highway Star

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 06:09 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Paradise @ Aug 20 2006, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
-stares at forum-

Ummm NO. That girl has it wrong, at least for my reasons why I support NaruSaku.

My Reasoning:

Naruto is not someone to give up on his goals, and Sakura is obviously one of them. He goes to the limits to make her happy, even places his own happiness at stake for her. She says Sakura waking up and saying 'oh I don't love Sasuke' is lopsided? Try many years of loving and striving to be lopsided for Naruto. He won't give up on Sakura ever, that's not his character. Even when all will seem like hopeless dreams, like what was thought of his becoming Hokage, he will still continue to strive towards them. So he will still continue to place Sakura in his goals, and no other girl will do.

As for Sakura, she was in love with Sasuke deeply, that is true. But she was chasing after a dream and you could tell, the moment when she had confessed and Sasuke still left her, she realized she could not uphold her love for him. She started to change, and she did literally wake up that morning and realized to herself that she /could not/ love Sasuke, not that she didn't. Then it took her 2.5 years to become emotionally and spiritually stronger. But what does she deserve now? What was she missing for all those years pining after Sasuke?

Mutual love.

Naruto had loved and cared for her, even through everything. She was starting, in her own small way to care for him. Even if it was just friendship, there was love between them. With Sasuke, she barely even had this. Now over such long, hard times I watched as Sakura's relationship took those small steps towards what we have now in the timeskip, and will continue to even more.

I also want to see Naruto and Sakura get what they both deserve. I am not one for that angsty, one-sided love. I want to see mutual love in it's bloom amongst a pairing. Those subtle things that leave you wishing and wanting makes me crave for much more to happen between them. They are funny, cute, and I love both the characters and want to see them happy. Naruto will be happy to have what he's been striving for, and Sakura will be happy to finally be truely loved.

That's why I support this pairing.

Very well said.

#66 Sakura Paradise

Sakura Paradise

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 06:13 AM

-bows- Meep, thank you. I have slight grammer problems with English, so I'm glad I didn't completely mess up on it. =P

I dunno, I just felt this -stranglegagevil- strange feeling when I read that, must be the NaruSaku fanatic in me.
Isn't Naruto just the CUTEST thang you've ever seen?

#67 MTEk

MTEk

Legendary Highway Star

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 06:18 AM

Heh, well people who make pathetic attempts at SasuSaku will be perished by me. smile.gif

#68 Tisha

Tisha

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 11:24 PM

Cause' its kewl,and that sakura sorta dosen't have a chance with sasuke, she has a better chance with naruto! smile.gif

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com
Kewl I'm Neji!

#69 murdoc

murdoc

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 03:56 PM

I like NaruSaku not only because they would look cute, or be funny or be romantic but because Naruto deserves to have what he wants, if he were in love with Hinata I might support NaruHina althou it wouldn't be as good as NaruSaku and it would get boring really fast.

Another reason is because I don't like Sasuke. He had everything including the love (obsession) of Sakura, and he blew it, he chose the dark path to kill Itachi (I hope Naruto kills itachi first so that he would take away the only thing that Sasuke wants). If SasuSaku were to happen I would be really pissed because I don't think that Sasuke deserves a second chance.

#70 Sanoske Haruka

Sanoske Haruka

Anime fanatic

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:Anime,anime,anime

Posted 22 August 2006 - 04:21 PM

theres only one reason! NARUSAKU WAS MEANT TO BE ! DECIDED BY THE NINJA GODS THEMSELVES...and that sasuke will be wonewee lol

#71 TheVileOne

TheVileOne

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts
  • Interests:Anime, professional wrestling, movies, acting, film criticism, exercising, DVD collecting.

Posted 24 August 2006 - 07:24 AM

Ok but on the same note, is Naruto's crush on Sakura just that?

Naruto/Sakura, how to say why I like it. Not really sure. I guess I just feel for Naruto cause he's the main and an underdog. And I get why he likes Sakura, and she's his first love and everything. And he tries so hard for her and puts her happiness before his own. It's sweet.

I just wish you know, Sakura would see that and maybe return the feeling.

Joe Is Gonna Kill You.

#72 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 24 August 2006 - 08:15 AM

Just say that i like it because i like it.
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#73 Shadow0fabandit

Shadow0fabandit

Poof no Jutsu

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 09:01 PM

I like it in particular because I am almost completely certain that NaruSaku will happen.

Matt

#74 Syonanto

Syonanto

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:[zombie]........animeeee....*drools*........

Posted 31 August 2006 - 12:41 AM

Sakura = pink hair, green eyes. Naruto= blonde hair, blue eyes.
Hot= hot. Hot= hot.
{Opposites attract}

XD That's my equation. Ha, I mathematically proved how compatible NaruSaku is appearance-wise... As for Sasu, well...

Sasuke=black hair, black eyes. No clashing or matching. Sure, he's hot- but, he's hot on his *own*.

....On the other hand, I did got to summer school this summer for a make up credit in Math...XP laugh.gif

#75 Shadow0fabandit

Shadow0fabandit

Poof no Jutsu

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 01:12 AM

QUOTE (Syonanto @ Aug 31 2006, 12:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura = pink hair, green eyes. Naruto= blonde hair, blue eyes.
Hot= hot. Hot= hot.
{Opposites attract}

XD That's my equation. Ha, I mathematically proved how compatible NaruSaku is appearance-wise... As for Sasu, well...

Sasuke=black hair, black eyes. No clashing or matching. Sure, he's hot- but, he's hot on his *own*.

....On the other hand, I did got to summer school this summer for a make up credit in Math...XP laugh.gif

...?

#76 M1abrams

M1abrams

The Colonel

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Interests:Anime and Airsoft, what else is there in life...oh yeah....RAMEN!!!!

Posted 31 August 2006 - 03:21 AM

Why do I like NaruSaku...I may have replied to this once many a moon ago...but I dont remember for sure so I will write it again.

For me it was an instant kinda thing, at first I thought they would look cute together, so I decided to research it more. Than they started to get closer and I saw just how much Naruto cared for Sakura, and soon after reading all the way up to the whole Kakashi/Obito/Rin thing, I had gathered enough evidence and become familiar enough with the characters so that I just knew that Naruto and Sakura belonged togther. Than I joined up here, and Part II came out, and after that there was only further evidence to support the pairing.

So in the end, I like NaruSaku, cause A: They look good together B: The pairing is obviously cannon IMO C: All the evidence points towards NaruSaku happy.gif

Image by Andorea-chan, the greatest artist I know!

#77 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 31 August 2006 - 04:33 PM

Interesting... my own topic got locked, wow, amazing! I'm finally moving up in the world! XD

#78 smilebomb

smilebomb

Inuzuka Kiba's Lover

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:Johnny's Entertainment, anime, drawing, and writting...

Posted 31 August 2006 - 06:58 PM

Just because...wel...
1) They are just cute together
2) Naruto's crush turned into a mature love (I think Sakura has noticed this.)
3)I just want it to happen

~Naruto fanatic~

#79 Guest_jtl889_*

Guest_jtl889_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2006 - 08:07 PM

well

i like narusaku because it's just right. naruto clearly deserves sakura more than anyone else. despite everything that's been going on, you can tell that sakura's romantic feelings are directed towards naruto. now she's just gotta tell him.

#80 demonking521

demonking521

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE (jtl889 @ Aug 31 2006, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well

i like narusaku because it's just right. naruto clearly deserves sakura more than anyone else. despite everything that's been going on, you can tell that sakura's romantic feelings are directed towards naruto. now she's just gotta tell him.

That's exactly what I think smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users