Close
Photo

Which Deceased Naruto Character Do You Miss The Most? 2.0 *Warning: Spoilers up to 449*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
69 replies to this topic

Poll: Which Deceased Naruto Character Do You Miss The Most? (92 member(s) have cast votes)

Naruto as a series has had its share of death, both of main and minor Characters, even as recent as the newest Chapter. Which one do you miss the most?

1. Jiraiya (70 votes [46.05%])

Percentage of vote: 46.05%

2. Asuma (11 votes [7.24%])

Percentage of vote: 7.24%

3. 3rd Hokage (14 votes [9.21%])

Percentage of vote: 9.21%

4. Itachi (25 votes [16.45%])

Percentage of vote: 16.45%

5. Deidara (11 votes [7.24%])

Percentage of vote: 7.24%

6. Orochimaru (5 votes [3.29%])

Percentage of vote: 3.29%

7. Haku (6 votes [3.95%])

Percentage of vote: 3.95%

8. Zabuza (6 votes [3.95%])

Percentage of vote: 3.95%

9. Nagato/Pein (2 votes [1.32%])

Percentage of vote: 1.32%

10. Other (2 votes [1.32%])

Percentage of vote: 1.32%

Vote

#1 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 18 December 2008 - 03:40 AM

Kakashi was and has always been my favorite Naruto Character apart from Naruto himself, Asuma and Jiraiya were also of my favorites.

Note #1: This time I disincluded anyone who wasn't voted for in the previous poll.

Note #2 If a person has an * next to them it means their place in this poll is tenative, also this time you can pick more than one Character.

(P.S. Thank you to Shauna for allowing me to re-create this thread.)

Edited by UzumakiEdward85, 27 May 2009 - 11:50 AM.

uc.png

#2 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 18 December 2008 - 03:51 AM

As I previously mentioned in the old poll, I already missed Jiraiya and Asuma.

(I won't accept Kakashi's death since we had seen an afterlife scene with his father in, which I suppose is, limbo.)

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#3 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 18 December 2008 - 04:12 AM

Aside from Jiraiya, I suppose I'll miss Kakashi and Shizune the most. Gawd, Shizune.... shamefulcry0js.gif BUT they might not be dead yet! *iz hoping so, so hard* whatthekitten.gif

#4 Kitsune-Arashi

Kitsune-Arashi

Kitsune-God

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Movies, Anime, Martial Arts,Games, and hanging out with my friends

Posted 18 December 2008 - 06:29 PM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Dec 17 2008, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aside from Jiraiya, I suppose I'll miss Kakashi and Shizune the most. Gawd, Shizune.... shamefulcry0js.gif BUT they might not be dead yet! *iz hoping so, so hard* whatthekitten.gif

i agree OH MY GOD SHIZUNE!!!!!!!! if she dies i will shamefulcry0js.gif
"I got lost on the road of life"
-Hatake Kakashi

Image by YumeChan23 (http://yumechan23.deviantart.com/)

#5 psycho666

psycho666

wub

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 10:42 PM

I'll miss Kakashi for the fact that he was simply Kakashi, however I can't say I'll be too terribly wrought up over Shizune. Really, any of the new deaths aren't as bad for me as they were for Jiraiya, Itachi and even Deidara.

#6 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 19 December 2008 - 04:10 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Dec 17 2008, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
(I won't accept Kakashi's death since we had seen an afterlife scene with his father in, which I suppose is, limbo.)

I hope he isn't really dead either.

uc.png

#7 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 20 December 2008 - 05:03 PM

Why do only three people miss Sarutobi-sensei? T_T

#8 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 20 December 2008 - 09:05 PM

*Twitches.*

He killed Shizune.

He killed the clumsy, plucky comic relief girl.

YOU DON'T KILL THE COMIC RELIEF GIRL! You just don't! shamefulcry0js.gif

#9 Kitsune-Arashi

Kitsune-Arashi

Kitsune-God

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Movies, Anime, Martial Arts,Games, and hanging out with my friends

Posted 20 December 2008 - 10:16 PM

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE KILLED SHIZUNE WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I got lost on the road of life"
-Hatake Kakashi

Image by YumeChan23 (http://yumechan23.deviantart.com/)

#10 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 10:38 PM

QUOTE (Gravity @ Dec 20 2008, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*Twitches.*

He killed Shizune.

He killed the clumsy, plucky comic relief girl.

YOU DON'T KILL THE COMIC RELIEF GIRL! You just don't! shamefulcry0js.gif

QUOTE (Kitsune-Arashi @ Dec 20 2008, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE KILLED SHIZUNE WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There there.

uc.png

#11 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 21 December 2008 - 02:18 AM

I'm going to miss all the fodder that Pain killed in Konoha.

*wipes away a tear*

#12 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 10:28 AM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Dec 20 2008, 09:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm going to miss all the fodder that Pain killed in Konoha.

*wipes away a tear*

I doubt any major characters died in the blast, unless the character is unimportant no one should just die by being blown to smithereens. It would be anti-climatic, decremental to said character and quite frankly bull****.

Edited by UzumakiEdward85, 21 December 2008 - 10:41 AM.

uc.png

#13 Kirby

Kirby

Kirby ain't hungry right now.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Manga, TV, Reading, Tromboning, Kirby (their vaccuum cleaners are AWESOME &lt;3

Posted 21 December 2008 - 02:53 PM

I wish we could've gotten more scenes of the explosion. Like ninja looking at Pain, and they're like: WHAT THE HELL, HES MAKING THE VILLAGE GO BOOM!!! Then everyone starts running, but its too late, and the village has EXPLODED. And I agree with Ed, no major character would die off-screen. Kakashi was ok, (as much as I hate the fact that he's dead) coz he got a few chapters to his death, but imagine Tsunade dying off-screen. That would be LAME

I also miss the "quirky relief girl" PAIN, YOU DON'T KILL THE COMIC RELIEF GIRL. Then again, according to my theory (which I posted in a thread, and I don't remember where), Shizune still has a chance of SURVIVAL biggrin.gif

Edited by Auni, 21 December 2008 - 02:58 PM.

. Don't Press the red button

#14 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE (Auni @ Dec 21 2008, 09:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wish we could've gotten more scenes of the explosion. Like ninja looking at Pain, and they're like: WHAT THE HELL, HES MAKING THE VILLAGE GO BOOM!!! Then everyone starts running, but its too late, and the village has EXPLODED. And I agree with Ed, no major character would die off-screen. Kakashi was ok, (as much as I hate the fact that he's dead) coz he got a few chapters to his death, but imagine Tsunade dying off-screen. That would be LAME

I also miss the "quirky relief girl" PAIN, YOU DON'T KILL THE COMIC RELIEF GIRL. Then again, according to my theory (which I posted in a thread, and I don't remember where), Shizune still has a chance of SURVIVAL biggrin.gif

It's still not 100% confirmed that Kakashi is dead, until we see his funeral. That's why there's an asterix next to his name in this poll.

Edited by UzumakiEdward85, 21 December 2008 - 09:09 PM.

uc.png

#15 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 08:28 PM

Voted For: Jiraiya, Shizune, Itachi, Deidara, Asuma

DDD:

LOVE IS WAR,

#16 StrawberryAcappella

StrawberryAcappella

If you can’t convince them, confuse them

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Interests:A lot of fandom shiznit. I literally just read fanfiction and search the internet for fandom related things all day, even at school on my phone. My current love is Sherlock, but my long time love is Naruto. When im not doing what im supposed to im also practicing something musical~ because the classical variety of music making is tiresome...

Posted 22 December 2008 - 01:41 AM

ITACHI!!!!!!WHY!!!!!????
Yeah i definitely miss Itachi right now. . .
My Awesome Birthday Banner My friend Made me!!!!

#17 KittenLou

KittenLou

I'm a kitty NOM:3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Interests:Just recently, I've become rather engrossed in the history and various concepts British Literature offers from the Romantic period, but that could just be because of my professor lol. Of course anime and manga are a given. =) And shows dealing with &quot;otherworldly&quot; things, like Supernatural and Ghost Hunters and, uh...

Posted 22 December 2008 - 04:27 AM

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ Dec 21 2008, 04:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I doubt any major characters died in the blast, unless the character is unimportant no one should just die by being blown to smithereens. It would be anti-climatic, decremental to said character and quite frankly bull****.

Just because a character is major doesn't mean they can't die in an anticlimactic way. Look at Kakashi: No, there is no definite admittance on Kishimoto's part as to whether or not he's still alive, but this still does not mean he won't. Tsunade easily could have mistaken him for a hopeless effort to save and Katsuya could have as well and not saved him. For all we know, Kakashi could very well be dead in one of the most anticlimactic ways possible. A major character doesn't need an amazing final battle and go out with a bang. It's redundant and stupid, in my honest opinion, since there are a lot more ways of proving a characters' worth than simply epic battles (in which the character involved usually greatly suffers development degradation to massive extents).

It's likely that none of the rookie nine died, but there's no telling if any of the older generation did or not. I'm curious to see whether or not Kishimoto allows Kurenai to live, though.

also known as Crackers

#18 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 05:13 AM

QUOTE (Kitten @ Dec 21 2008, 11:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's likely that none of the rookie nine died, but there's no telling if any of the older generation did or not. I'm curious to see whether or not Kishimoto allows Kurenai to live, though.

There would be no point in killing her, especially considering she's carrying one of the last Sarutobis (pending whether Konohamaru is still alive or not).

uc.png

#19 KittenLou

KittenLou

I'm a kitty NOM:3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Interests:Just recently, I've become rather engrossed in the history and various concepts British Literature offers from the Romantic period, but that could just be because of my professor lol. Of course anime and manga are a given. =) And shows dealing with &quot;otherworldly&quot; things, like Supernatural and Ghost Hunters and, uh...

Posted 22 December 2008 - 06:48 PM

Right, but there also would be no point in keeping her alive, since there's not really much more she can offer in terms of younger generation development. He likely will not kill Kurenai off because he appears to have such an issue with the response of his audience, but I think it'd be interesting to see Shikamaru's and Konohamaru's responses to the Sarutobi family tragedy. After a while, they'd just move on, but whatever.

also known as Crackers

#20 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 27 December 2008 - 05:14 AM

I would vote for Kakashi IF he was dead. Not to sound repeatative to other peoples posts but i think hes still alive... I mean he had Tsunades slug *its name escapes me* on him so i highly doubt he is dead. 430 might prove me wrong but as of now I doubt he is dead. This being the case i vote for Jiraiya. He was a cool teacher, strict but fun. He was a great teacher and an epic fighter and he will surely be missed. *moment of silence*

Get Chance and Luck!!~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users