58 replies to this topic

#21 Trickster Wabi

Trickster Wabi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:29 PM

Erm...I just can't see Sakura acting too different. There may be a wow moment, but I don't think that would last for more than a few scenes. She'll be happy that he found his dad is such a hero and she'd probably start mentally pointing out their similarities and hit herself for not suspecting, but I think that's about it. Their relationship won't be affected, more than likely, but anything can happen, I guess.

#22 KittenLou

KittenLou

I'm a kitty NOM:3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Interests:Just recently, I've become rather engrossed in the history and various concepts British Literature offers from the Romantic period, but that could just be because of my professor lol. Of course anime and manga are a given. =) And shows dealing with "otherworldly" things, like Supernatural and Ghost Hunters and, uh...

Posted 31 July 2008 - 04:42 AM

Should Sakura ever find out about Naruto's lineage, I would suspect that, like other people have already said, she would flashback to her insensitive remarks about his parentless life and feel guilty. I also think it would be the perfect opportunity for her to apologize for all the times she treated him so unfairly. It should have been done when she realized he was a jinchuuriki and learned the price of extracting a bijuu from its host, but we only saw her tears. We were kind of given an apology, uh, chapter 296 (?), when she ran at Kyuubi-Naruto and she offered to lessen the burden for him.

She had the perfect opportunity to "confess" when they were alone in the hospital after Hidan/Kakazu battles, but she never said anything, either.

Maybe the revelation of Naruto's parents will be a good opportunity for Sakura to apologize? :3

also known as Crackers

#23 Bazo

Bazo

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:38 PM

I think, when naruto know that his father is Minato, he will be happy
And Sakura will act normally around him, maybe treating him better because of seeing him happy
tongue.gif

#24 Gena kumo

Gena kumo

Floatin' along as a Silvery Cloud...

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Interests:Let's see....<br />-Reading<br />-Writing<br />-Sketching/Doodling<br />-Traveling<br />-And practically anything and EVERYTHING that has to do w/ <br />creativity and The Arts ^_^

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:34 AM

Well, one of the basis points in Mizura/Heronite's manifesto on Narusaku is the fact that Sakura likes Naruto for who he is.

Here's a quote to illustrate my point from the second part of her manifesto.

excerpt from Heronite:
I.3. Underneath the underneath: genuine fondness for one another.

....And Sakura, she complains about Naruto's ongoing brain-deadness (is that a word?). However, there's more to it too. When they compare Sasuke and Sai though, and Naruto makes a clumsy compliment of Sasuke instead...

She smiles that intimate smile again, the one she's only ever dedicated to Naruto. But why now? Basically, Naruto is being loud, bratty, maybe somewhat in denial where Sasuke is concerned. In short, Naruto is showing that despite everything, despite all the difficulties, he hasn't changed. So I believe that Sakura smiles that first smile because she realizes this: that Naruto was still the same Naruto. And she smiles that second, intimate smile, because she wouldn't have it any other way.

You would have to think very, VERY little of Sakura if you expected her her to suddenly begin "worshiping the ground" Naruto walks on, or consider him a love interest...or something like that...simply because of his lineage and parenthood.

Personally, such behavior would disgust me. (and be VERY VERY OOC behavior for poor Sakura.)

Of course...She IS gonna be happy that Naruto's happy. That's what friends are FOR!!! ^__^

Or else...If he's confused and conflicted about this new information...she'll support him through the troubled times.

But other than that...(At least, according to her character development thus far)

...I don't and wouldn't expect much else.

And honestly, in the words of Mizura...

I "wouldn't have it any other way". biggrin.gif

Edited by Gena kumo, 01 August 2008 - 03:36 AM.

[color="#FF8C00"]My fan-writing <3 fairycloud22

#25 YumeChan23

YumeChan23

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 04:53 AM

Sakura's acttitude wouldn't change so much, because her feelings are for the person (Naruto) and not for his heritage. But, she'd be so worried for Naruto, it's not easy for him to know that the person who admirates all his life is his father.

Naruto's feelings about the notice is the most important for Sakura.

Kisses.

♥ ♥ ♥
NaruSaku is a true love ♥ ♥ ♥

#26 Rai

Rai

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 12:16 PM

I really think that Sakura will be shocked...She will really think that it is a joke(of course it is REAL!)...Haha...but then I think she will be able to bear with it especially when Naruto is being a very good man....Ne??

#27 Vicious

Vicious

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 06:23 PM

I can see her being a bit more shy around Naruto-kun... just a little bit.
The Righteous are humiliated and perish, the strong are weakened and beaten, lovers become wretches to all and the other, the innocent are forsaken and dismissed, and the shattered are left broken... such is the cause of evil and contempt... contempt for what others are not, contempt for their own weaknesses, contempt because they are no longer in the realm of the light. But instead have fallen to hatred, anxiety, and greed.

#28 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 02 September 2008 - 01:02 AM

I'd think it'd be either a "OMG! Now I see the resemblance thing," or an, "I knew it all along" reaction. All I know is it won't change too much between them.

#29 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 04:53 AM

QUOTE (Daniee @ Jul 24 2008, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Same here. Especially since Naruto has been working his butt off for people to acknowledge him for who he is, and not as the Nine-Tails' vessel. The villagers finding out could finally earn him the respect he's wanted, but I can't see him being happy with it.

don't the adults in the village already know?

#30 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 12:21 AM

QUOTE (Merger Knight @ Nov 27 2008, 11:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
don't the adults in the village already know?

Yeah, they do. That's why they respected him at the beginning of the series. /end sarcasm. :rolleyes:

Think about what you're saying before you type it out. The 4th being Naruto's father would be a S+ rank secret. If it ever got out, people could use Naruto as a bargaining chip and try to kidnap, ransom or just outright kill him.

#31 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 29 November 2008 - 01:27 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Nov 28 2008, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, they do. That's why they respected him at the beginning of the series. /end sarcasm. :rolleyes:

Think about what you're saying before you type it out. The 4th being Naruto's father would be a S+ rank secret. If it ever got out, people could use Naruto as a bargaining chip and try to kidnap, ransom or just outright kill him.

Cloud makes a good point. If the people of the village initially knew of Naruto's lineage would they really treat him as the scum of the earth? No, they'd probably treat him with honor, give him a gigantic house and wait on his hand and foot like Konohamaru was.

And to answer the original question... I think Sakura would be confused as to how to treat Naruto for a while before deciding that he's Naruto and knowing his lineage wouldn't make any difference in who he is and how she should treat him.

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#32 Kitsune-Arashi

Kitsune-Arashi

Kitsune-God

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Movies, Anime, Martial Arts,Games, and hanging out with my friends

Posted 29 November 2008 - 01:30 AM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Nov 28 2008, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cloud makes a good point. If the people of the village initially knew of Naruto's lineage would they really treat him as the scum of the earth? No, they'd probably treat him with honor, give him a gigantic house and wait on his hand and foot like Konohamaru was.

And to answer the original question... I think Sakura would be confused as to how to treat Naruto for a while before deciding that he's Naruto and knowing his lineage wouldn't make any difference in who he is and how she should treat him.

I Agree
"I got lost on the road of life"
-Hatake Kakashi

Image by YumeChan23 (http://yumechan23.deviantart.com/)

#33 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 29 November 2008 - 03:02 AM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Nov 29 2008, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree too. When Sakura found out about the demon inside Naruto, she took it in stride. I'm pretty sure there was a mixture of emotions there that sort of stumped her, but in the end she learned to accept it and go on. I think that's how she would react to Naruto's heritage. First she'd be confused, have to be left alone for a while, and then she'll come round.

#34 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 06:28 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Nov 28 2008, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats what I meant I though the whole thing was a secret that they were forbiden to discuss it.

I mean people kn ew expept for the kids he had the fox and had to keep it a secret. Thats all I was saying.

AS for the Sakura thing, she might be in shook at first,b ut Naurto will probly say something stupid and she will smack him lol

#35 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 05:17 PM

QUOTE (Merger Knight @ Nov 29 2008, 01:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thats what I meant I though the whole thing was a secret that they were forbiden to discuss it.

I mean people kn ew expept for the kids he had the fox and had to keep it a secret. Thats all I was saying.

AS for the Sakura thing, she might be in shook at first,b ut Naurto will probly say something stupid and she will smack him lol

No. The adults knew that Naruto had the fox, but not that the Yondaime was his father.

As I said before, it was an S+ rank secret that the top brass knew. The Sandaime, Jiraiya and Tsunade, possible Orochimaru as well. Did you think they'd trust the villagers of Konoha with such a enormous tale?

It'd spread like wildfire, and they next thing we know, it leads to Naruto being captured.

#36 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 29 November 2008 - 07:33 PM

QUOTE (TrueSalvation @ Jul 24 2008, 05:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow did everyone just forget about what happened in the third chapter?

She made fun of him for being an orphan

I think she'll think back on that and feel guilty. Though knowing Kishi and how he did the reaction to Naruto about being a jinchuurki, he might just not work on it. Who knows.

Yeah, now that I think about it, that most likely would be the case. I mean, it seems that she's still trying to get over that bump in the road for all the hard times she's given him. I mean, I'll be honest, while Sakura is MUCH better towards Naruto now, it doesn't mean she's entirely guilt free of what she's done. I think it will probably give her more to mull over, and she may even start questioning why Naruto was treated so badly, even if the fact that he holds the Kyuubi inside of him is a blatant reason.

I think that Naruto may either a) be shocked by the revealing of his heritage; b) be happy and maybe even a bit proud about it, but not brag, since Naruto won't brag about that kind of stuff or c) go into a slump like he did with Jiraiya. In any case, I think Sakura will be there to help him through, and make sure he doesn't get too full of himself. Sakura's become more of a pillar for Naruto, and vice versa. I think that when, if ever, this information is revealed to him, Sakura will be one of the main people to help him through whatever he goes through.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#37 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 29 November 2008 - 10:26 PM

I don't see her acting differently towards him at all. It's not said, but I think it can be understood that Sakura is the more mature of the two of them anyway. (Though females generally mature faster than males anyway)

As for calling him Naruto-sama? Only in the bedroom. narusaku.gif

#38 Naruto_T7

Naruto_T7

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 02:58 PM

QUOTE (L @ Jul 25 2008, 03:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We'll see I have a feeling we're not that far off from all of this happening.

Hmm, Naruto knows but I don't know whether he'll go round flaunting the fact?
Perhaps he will, but maybe if he doesn't tell Sakura, Tsunade will?
Yo, aloe vera!

#39 Naruto_T7

Naruto_T7

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 02:59 PM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 29 2008, 03:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree too. When Sakura found out about the demon inside Naruto, she took it in stride. I'm pretty sure there was a mixture of emotions there that sort of stumped her, but in the end she learned to accept it and go on. I think that's how she would react to Naruto's heritage. First she'd be confused, have to be left alone for a while, and then she'll come round.

Yes, if anything she felt sorry that he hadn't supported him, I think, and he had to struggle his life on his own.
Yo, aloe vera!

#40 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 04:55 AM

She'll probably tease him by saying he must take after his mother since he's so much dumber than Yondaime. laugh.gif

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users