Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:30 PM

QUOTE (ramenanmitsu @ Mar 26 2013, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Codus N
Oops sorry didn't see your post. I also can't give myself to care about the shipping wars anymore really. Maybe I should do the same and start reading FT biggrin.gif . Is it good?

You misunderstood me. I still think NS makes most sense out of all the pairings. Hence why I said, "I still believe NaruxSaku will hapen."

What I meant to say is that I hate Kishi and the way he is handling the pairings. He's trying to put a lot of each pairing moments in the manga just to gain popularity. The thing is, that makes the manga cheap. Even if NaruxSaku happens in the end, I'm not sure I will be satisfied with the way it's going to happen. To be satisfied there has to be some moments between Naruto and Sakura leading towards it. Making us think that, "this couple is perfect for each other!" But no, he's making Naruto look like he's going for another option. And at this point, I don't think there's enough time for Kishi to develop this NaruSaku couple slowly yet steadily. It's going to be developed quickly giving us an unsatisfied feeling.

I'm not shipping NaruSaku just to win the shipping war. I'm shipping NaruSaku because I love the couple and how they care for each other, how they are meant for each other. But if the ending is quickly developed, with a NaruSaku just happening "for the sake of Sakura being the Hero's love interest", then what was the point for me shipping this couple?

And lets say if the next cover was that of Sakura hugging Sasuke. Even if Naruto and Sakura had so much more developments together, more than Sakura and Sasuke ever had, having Sakura hug Sasuke and then ending up with Naruto 3 volumes later is probably not going to make me feel like "Sakura and Naruto are meant for each other!"

The best moment were he could make NS canon was on the kage's arc.
he just fainted Naruto and later teleported him.

he should had a conversation with Sakura because it was important for both characters, Naruto should have talked with Sakura about what happened there instead of fainting him and then teleport.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 26 March 2013 - 03:31 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#22 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:32 PM

don't worry... they're aleady saying that sakura's role as heroine is reserved when will arrive Sasuke on the battlefield. tongue.gif

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#23 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:35 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 26 2013, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Each day that passes i'm hating more this fandom not the NaruHina.
I do not hate NaruSaku but i do hate how this fandom overreacts about those stuff it was kinda obvious that we would get a cover or a colour page about this moment, then kishi draw a cover about the focus of the volume like he did all the time, every cover page is something regarded to the main focus of the volume.
Draw a cover "Omg Naruhina is canon" draw that cover of RTN "omg SS is canon", 615 "Omg Naruhina is canon", i feel like it's this fandom who scream NaruHina canon not them.
Should change the name of the website to "NaruHina".

I think people in this forum loose patience because no sakura. Or narusaku focus. So please don't leave this is the only sanctuary that I can found in Internet to talk n discuss this pairing.

And to remind you (my English is bad) this arc, this war, and the villain motive drive by love. Romantic love. Now if Hinata become the rin of naruto than you this MANGA. Yes the manga.
Oh yeah the pattern similar with pain invasion

#24 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:37 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 26 2013, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I do not hate NaruSaku but i do hate how this fandom overreacts about those stuff it was kinda obvious that we would get a cover or a colour page about this moment, then kishi draw a cover about the focus of the volume like he did all the time, every cover page is something regarded to the main focus of the volume.
Draw a cover "Omg Naruhina is canon" draw that cover of RTN "omg SS is canon", 615 "Omg Naruhina is canon", i feel like it's this fandom who scream NaruHina canon not them.

Omg THIS!! 111189.gif Its like a game of hot potato or something...honestly this cover is really nothing new!

Hinata is just a friend to naruto!!

If kishi does an asspull and makes obito think hinata is like rin and narutos love interest, then...you have my permission to cry!!! (copying bane form batman rises)

But seriously if something along those lines happens then i'll officially drop the manga

Edited by Canadian_DJ, 26 March 2013 - 03:41 PM.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#25 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:38 PM

QUOTE (rocci @ Mar 26 2013, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think people in this forum loose patience because no sakura. Or narusaku focus. So please don't leave this is the only sanctuary that I can found in Internet to talk n discuss this pairing.

And to remind you (my English is bad) this arc, this war, and the villain motive drive by love. Romantic love. Now if Hinata become the rin of naruto than you this MANGA. Yes the manga.
Oh yeah the pattern similar with pain invasion

We are on manga 625 the threat of Hinata being Rin already passed.
I think people here forgot about this.
hinata already tried to sacrifice herself two times and the second one was her shining moment i dont believe on a third moment because there's nothing for her to prove, Neji died and he said that she did that for friendship not love and that everyone would do the same there's no reason why she should appear another time to sacrifice herself for Naruto because the outcome will be nothing.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 26 March 2013 - 03:39 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#26 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:40 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 26 2013, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We are on manga 625 the threat of Hinata being Rin already passed.
I think people here forgot about this.

I sure did. But it does happen, well, yeah, what. Not saying it will, but just pointing out that it could have been much, much worse.

No one read my post. sad.gif

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 26 March 2013 - 03:40 PM.

#27 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:40 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 27 2013, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please quote a post saying "Omg Naruhina is canon!" in this thread so far.

If you can't quote it, then you are the one overreacting. Me and the others have time and again stated that we still believe that NaruSaku is happening. It's just that we think it's been handled with low quality. Just because we are criticizing Kishi's writing, to assume that we are shouting "Omg Naruhina is canon" is overreacting.

If you disagree with us do so with logic. Please explain to us how NaruSaku will still be a well developed couple instead of being rude. Because as much as you hate overreacting, I hate rudeness. Thanks.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 26 March 2013 - 03:43 PM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#28 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:43 PM

QUOTE (ramenanmitsu @ Mar 26 2013, 12:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Please quote a post saying "Omg Naruhina is canon!" in this thread.

If you can't quote it, then you are the one overreacting. Me and the others have time and again stated that we still believe that NaruSaku is happening. Just because we are criticizing Kishi's writing, to assume that we are shouting "Omg Naruhina is canon" is overreacting.

If you disagree with us do so with logic. Please explain to us how NaruSaku will still be a well developed couple instead of being rude. Because as much as you hate overreacting, I hate rudeness. Thanks.

The fact that you had to create a whole thread to discuss about a single cover which is meaningless i dont see anyone making a new thread just because Kishi draw that colour page, and neither when Sakura hugged Naruto or better about 540, Sakura's moment.
You just proved your overreacting because of a single cover saying things that you should said on 615, because of a cover.
i'm not being rude, but srsly look at this thread and the overreacting, you dont need to say that "NaruHina is canon" but i'm sick of people saying "i believe that NaruSaku will be the end pairing" but Kishimoto just need to draw a single cover for people to start freaking out.

When i was neutral but i had sympathy for NS i didnt screamed out or started worrying when Hinata did the confession.
This is the reason why, they scream canon or whatever just leave them screaming why should we care about them? but people here cant see a NaruHina screaming canon that start worrying if you do belive that NaruSaku will be the ending pairing so dont overreact like this, leave them be, if NaruSaku gets canon it's them that will be raging not us.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 26 March 2013 - 03:48 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#29 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:48 PM

QUOTE (ramenanmitsu @ Mar 26 2013, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you can't quote it, then you are the one overreacting. Me and the others have time and again stated that we still believe that NaruSaku is happening. It's just that we think it's been handled with low quality. Just because we are criticizing Kishi's writing, to assume that we are shouting "Omg Naruhina is canon" is overreacting.

I think what dark want to say is NS is on halt at the moment if not why it always skip.
If NH is canon than the idea naruto love sakura need to address because if obito feeling for rin can be highlight why naruto can't?

#30 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:49 PM

QUOTE (ramenanmitsu @ Mar 26 2013, 04:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tell me instead how NS is not going to be a well developed pairing. Its just that kishi spent 500 chapter on developing it and now that webe got 1 arc without much focus on it its suddenly undeveloped? Tell me how something like this is possible.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#31 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:51 PM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Mar 26 2013, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tell me instead how NS is not going to be a well developed pairing. Its just that kishi spent 500 chapter on developing it and now that webe got 1 arc without much focus on it its suddenly undeveloped? Tell me how something like this is possible.

What kishi do is avoid auto canon.

#32 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:51 PM

QUOTE (rocci @ Mar 26 2013, 12:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think what dark want to say is NS is on halt at the moment if not why it always skip.
If NH is canon than the idea naruto love sakura need to address because if obito feeling for rin can be highlight why naruto can't?

What i tried to say is that 99% almost 100% say that has faith on NS and believes that will be canon but if Kishi draw a cover like 64, then comes quotes like
"i'm tempted to jump ship" and so on.
And worse is that it refers to the main focus of the volume which was the handholding and Naruto transfering chakra to everyone.
Ignoring 616 and even 617, it's like those chapters didnt even existence and the speech of "i have faith on NS" it's just a mere speech that does not mirrors what people real think.

We should already had learned this on 615 thread when a lot of people including myself screamed "NaruHina canon" or even was tempted to jump ship, i do learned my lesson but some people still hasnt.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 26 March 2013 - 03:53 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#33 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:53 PM

It's not a 'single cover'. It's be happening time and time again. NO one in this thread so far has said NH is canon and no one has even said NS can't be canon.

We don't have a problem with the canonness of NS. It's going to happen, we're all pretty confident on that. I can't say I'm necessarily upset at the focus on Hinata either.

I'm just tired of the amount of twists Kishi keeps putting into his romance story. Does he honestly believe this will leave people satisfied with the ending of the manga? If the manga is drawing to a close, it is WAY to late to be playing with pairing fans like he is. He should have done this way back in the day when no one really cared.

He is ruining the story he has already built. The foundation will always be there, but if Naruto and Sakura stop talking for 2 years and Naruto only communicates with Hinata (basically, reversing how it has been up until this point) will you be satisfied if Naruto and Sakura meet up one day, suddenly kiss each other and decide to get married? I would be so.... so disappointed that Kishi destroyed their story like that.

I don't want NS to happen in 2 chapters and suddenly "canon!" That is no longer possible at this point and I would hate that. (It's not possible not because of Hinata, but unless there is a time skip and things have settled down to where Naruto and Sakura are comfortable, them becoming a couple in 2 chapters would be terrible) I want them to DEVELOP into a relationship, not be smacked together for the sake of being together. If Kishi builds up all these other pairings and then in the end, suddenly makes it NS... no, just no. Sure, NS will be canon, but I'm not invested in canon just be to canon like some NH and SS fans are. I'm not sure why any pairing fan would be satisfied with piss poor quality development on either side.

I can't even explain myself right. Or maybe I am explaining myself right and very few people here can even understand my point of view (obviously a few people do).

And, just for good measure incase some people skipped over it:
And here is the obligatory "I'm not saying NS won't be canon" yada yada. As evident by my avatar, signature, DA favorites, join date, and post count, I am still an NS fan because that is how the story was built.

Edited by kirabook, 26 March 2013 - 03:54 PM.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#34 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 27 2013, 12:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The fact that you had to create a whole thread to discuss about a single cover which is meaningless i dont see anyone making a new thread just because Kishi draw that colour page, and neither when Sakura hugged Naruto or better about 540, Sakura's moment.
You just proved your overreacting because of a single cover saying things that you should said on 615, because of a cover.
i'm not being rude, but srsly look at this thread and the overreacting, you dont need to say that "NaruHina is canon" but i'm sick of people saying "i believe that NaruSaku will be the end pairing" but Kishimoto just need to draw a single cover for people to start freaking out.

When i was neutral but i had sympathy for NS i didnt screamed out or started worrying when Hinata did the confession.

I posted a thread to update what the cover was like.

Was there never any thread to post what the cover was like?
There was a thread for cover 63, 62 and 61, I believe.
So please tell me, what is overreacting about making a thread page for cover 64?

And was there never any discussion regarding the cover/ whether we like the cover or not?
I guess there was discussion for previous covers.
And this time the cover was about Hinata and Naruto. Hence, the discussion is automatically about the cover of Naruto and Hinata.
Am I not supposed to criticize about Kishi's drawing or story telling without being called out on?

So please tell me how I'm overreacting? You keep on calling out to people who don't share the same opinion as "overreacting." If that isn't rude then I don't know what is. I believe we have the right to criticize Kishi's writing if we don't like it. Especially his writing of a certain volume on a volume dedicated page. This NS forum is not a dictatorship forum.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 26 March 2013 - 03:56 PM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#35 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:55 PM

I agree with Dark's first comment. The overreacting on this site is getting really old. People, it's just a cover. I remember a lot of the users in this thread saying they were expecting to see Naruto and Hinata on the cover, and here they are now, making a big deal out of it. The same way they made a big deal out of Naruto and Hinata holding hands, (which was also something they were "expecting", if I'm remembering correctly.) It's not the end of the world. You can stop having a conniption fit. Geesh.

And before I get a barrage of people telling me to lay off, (it's terrible that I expect that from the people here now...), this is not directed at those whom are simply disappointed. I'm talking to the ones that are losing their balls over it. You're not going to die. This doesn't make NaruHina canon. Just keep calm and love NaruSaku. love.gif

#36 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:56 PM

QUOTE (ramenanmitsu @ Mar 26 2013, 12:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I posted a thread to update what the cover was like.

Was there never any thread to post what the cover was like?
There was a thread for cover 63, 62 and 61, I believe.
So please tell me, what is overreacting about making a thread page for cover 64?

And was there never any discussion regarding the cover/ whether we like the cover or not?
I guess there was discussion for previous covers.
And this time the cover was about Hinata and Naruto. Hence, the discussion is automatically about the cover of Naruto and Hinata.
Am I not supposed to criticize about Kishi's drawing or story telling without being called out on?

So please tell me how I'm overreacting? You keep on calling out to people who don't share the same opinion as "overreacting." If that isn't rude then I don't know what is.

Read your first post and tell me if it's not overracting and i think we should drop until it scalates into something more.
You said you was tempted to jump ship because of a single cover, i do think what would happen if Kishimoto didnt draw that cover.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 26 March 2013 - 03:56 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#37 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:56 PM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Mar 26 2013, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok. Want me to compile Slex's list??

I can only speak for myself when I say this but, the truth is, I'm going through character withdrawals. I say that I'm expecting these sorts of things, but deep down, I'm really hoping that I'm wrong because I miss Sakura and would really like to see her doing something significant. Thus, I become disappointed with the chapters when it turns out my spoken prediction is right. Tonight's outburst is due to years of expectations for her being crushed to pieces:

1) Sakura is actually going to fight this time! She won't be in the medical tent - she's on Kakashi's team, after all!
2) Maybe Sakura will play a role in sealing Zabuza & Hakku, given their history with Team 7!
3) Maybe Sakura will be confronted by Chiyo-baa-san's Edo Tensei
4) She can't stay in the medical tent for long. She's supposed to be on Kakashi's team...
5) Sakura's being confessed to? Maybe now her feelings for Naruto will be revealed!
6) Sakura kicked that Zetsu clone's butt! Maybe now she'll get to fight?
7) Naruto is saving everyone! Does that means he and Sakura will get some significant panel time together?
8) Hinata couldn't possibly get more panel time with Naruto than Sakura did though... right?
9) It's okay, because Sakura is going to stand out when she joins the battle with Naruto. They're going to be together this time! She said so herself.
10) Oooo~ Obi/Rin Naru/Saku parallel! This is proof that Sakura will play a more significant role once she arrives!
11) Sakura has been shown at least once in every chapter where she keeps narrowly avoiding attacks. Maybe Obito is going to target her!?
12) Sakura's reaction to 615 means something, for sure. We'll find out next chapter, hopefully!

13) That color spread is awesome! It means Kishi hasn't forgotten about his heroine! Now she's going to start kicking some butt...right?

I'll add some more:

1. Yay!! Sakura wants to make things better for Naruto by confessing!!
2. Yay!! Guy's injured and Oonoki's coming to back them up!! maybe she'll meet Naruto on the island and train under the falls so we know her feelings!!
3. Yay!! Pain attacks!! maybe she'll get a kickass battle with Konan!!??

And so on...

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#38 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:59 PM

It's this arc that may have led people to think if these current developments are what we believe to think it is. Possibly because the goggle is set on full motion. If NH is meant to be romantic moment, even if it's from Hinata's pov, people will think Kishi is trying up the love drama. If not, then we should have realized it. Put it this way, once the arc ends, we will recap and we can determine if those moments are just friendship or not. Like if NH is canon, we reread the manga and see all NS moments as friendship moments, even though there are few very questionable love moments. The point is what we see now makes us think that's the approach. That's why I'll wait for battle to end to finally give my final thought.

#39 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:00 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Mar 26 2013, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll add some more:

1. Yay!! Sakura wants to make things better for Naruto by confessing!!
2. Yay!! Guy's injured and Oonoki's coming to back them up!! maybe she'll meet Naruto on the island and train under the falls so we know her feelings!!
3. Yay!! Pain attacks!! maybe she'll get a kickass battle with Konan!!??

And so on...

Dude, most of this is sakura development. Remember the last 600 chapters and tell me the NS pairing has not enough development. Why do you even ship a pairing if you think it has no development?

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#40 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:02 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Mar 26 2013, 10:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That list is probably the most depressing thing I've ever wrote. sleep.gif

It does serve a good point about Kishimoto's ignorance, but really, I don't think this cover affects that or the quality of NaruSaku. It is just a cover.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users