205 replies to this topic

#161 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 01:09 PM

Top grossing sales, yes, Naruto was better. But profit-wise, Naruto is behind Yokai Watch (a series released in 2014, and it was Japan only market focus)

http://www.animenews...ch-2016/.102927

Which is why Yokai Watch has shot pass Naruto. They were shotgunning a dozen different products both in Japan and internationally. But nothing particularly sold well other then maybe the Bolt movie and Ninja Storm 4. So now that they only have the anime and the bolt manga. Which those products profits are sinking like a stone. Yokai Watch on the other hand has had a few products that have sold really well. So it probably going to become TV Tokyo new favorite because of its cost effective profits. Hell, I think Pokemon will probably take second place this year because of pokemon go, if they actually do something with this pokemon generation thing, that fighting game, and sun and moon. The last pokemon game to come out was around the same time Naruto ended.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 08 October 2016 - 03:25 PM.

#162 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 02:55 PM

well like I said I hope it tanks even more from now on

I think you guys are exaggerating a bit. You have to learn from what SP and the ones that choose this way of doing things.
Take notes from them, and do them in order to be the best at what you do. In case you haven't figured it out what those notes are, I'll tell you.
You are writing a story, now first thing you need to do is not deliver an ending to that story, no no. What you do instead of giving an ending is make a new story that is somewhat is based on the old one that you wrote. Got that? Good, that's the first step to enlightenment.

Then, and this is very important, you need to tell the audience. The people that supported you and got you where you are today; to go watch a special movie that you've taken credit for it but had absolutely no involvement in it. That is of course if they want to see the ending to the story that should've been in your original work. Remember this is a very important step. It is a must.
And finally the third and final step. You need to make it in such a way that everything you've written before becomes irrelevant.
You need to re-write the events that you've established. It doesn't matter long old and important those old facts are, you have to render them meaningless.

Do this and instant success. Guaranteed.

NO buddy that is the wrong advice! The right advice it to fap to a fictional character, wishing she was your wife. Ignore  Hayao Miyazaki's complaints and become an Otaku that don't wish for human interactions but a anime based fantasy and wish fra a drawing/ animation to be your true love.

screw real people because real people are scary, and will never be your wish fulfillment. So pray and dream for one day they can make anime real life so moe submissive ideal housewives like Hinata will become real and save all otaku's from lonliness :zaru:  THAT is the key to success sex appeal of lines and ink on paper and hoping that the waifu will get her feelings returned form your self insert anime character :lmao:

Edited by Phantom_999, 08 October 2016 - 03:05 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#163 DeathGodMack

DeathGodMack

Death God

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    LelouchxKallen
    LelouchxShirley
    IchiHime
    Touken
    Taichi/Sora
    SakuHina
    ShikaTema
    NaLu
    Luffy x Nami
    KorraXAssami
    Maka x Soul
    Tai x Kari
    SakuIno

Posted 08 October 2016 - 09:31 PM

What were Hayao Miyazaki's complaints?

Posted Image

#164 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 10:30 PM

"anime was a mistake"

Edited by totherpage95, 08 October 2016 - 10:31 PM.

#165 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 09 October 2016 - 12:53 AM

just an update im back and safe at home, thanks for all the well wishes everyone. Ill look fior the next episode and post it when i can

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#166 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 02:03 AM

just an update im back and safe at home, thanks for all the well wishes everyone. Ill look fior the next episode and post it when i can

That's great to hear.

#167 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 03:09 AM

So sp make justification for nh & ss?
Nothing new here, moving on.

#168 Yojeveka

Yojeveka

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Pokémon, Nuzlockes, Voice Acting

Posted 09 October 2016 - 05:11 AM

It's kinda funny, you know? They messed up so bad with the pairings that they are wasting time by explaining why would they make any sense. I don't recall any other big series trying to justify the canon couples after the end. 

2r2sxtg.gif

*Needs an English Talker*

#169 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 09 October 2016 - 10:37 AM

Same. Who cares. My eyes are too focus on my Naruto AU canon that is about to be debut just a day away. Too bad it also marks the one year anniversary of Boruto film released on US soil  :down:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#170 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 01:53 PM

I just can't believe they will continue with no break at all. I know novels are happening but no break? Spare me...

#171 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 02:01 PM

I just can't believe they will continue with no break at all. I know novels are happening but no break? Spare me...

Its suppose to end after the novel right? So they have to add this crap in before they start them.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 09 October 2016 - 02:01 PM.

#172 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 02:36 PM

It's kinda funny, you know? They messed up so bad with the pairings that they are wasting time by explaining why would they make any sense. I don't recall any other big series trying to justify the canon couples after the end. 

Same here. I don't recall any series doing that. The reason be is that most of the series try to make the story going well with the ending.

Greed for Green is something :fu:

#173 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 03:10 PM

Fairy Tail wouldn't even do that. Just put up more fan service but the anime is like "no flashback. They know the deal." I'm so done with part 1 back filler hell arc..

#174 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 04:04 PM

Glad to hear it Catsi

#175 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 04:26 PM

Fairy Tail wouldn't even do that. Just put up more fan service but the anime is like "no flashback. They know the deal." I'm so done with part 1 back filler hell arc..

There a lot of nostalgia for that part...but honestly it is getting old. Anyways it doesn't matter at this point if Hinata hanged out with Naruto in some filler before or after Naruto became a genin. Since as far as even their own episodes are concern this never had an impact on Naruto and hinata's bond before. Unless they are going to used those new filler scene in the kitten dream illusion thing. Oh no.

They are better off with finishing the story. Then have some epilogue filler where Naruto and Hinata interact. Start with them bonding over Neji's sacrifice and go from there. Honestly I could make nH work in 5 minute at this point compared to these idiots over two years worth of failed attempts.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 09 October 2016 - 06:44 PM.

#176 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 08:10 PM

"the anime industry is filled with otaku"

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#177 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 09 October 2016 - 09:52 PM

I pity the animators being force to work to death by the SP executives.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#178 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 04:58 AM

I pity the animators being force to work to death by the SP executives.

I think some of them are the Hinata otaku's. Her fans in Sp probably consist of some animator that want to make her as beautiful as possible, writer that wanted to write about her, and someone very high up that was able to convince everyone to go with nH and now refuses to change course.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 10 October 2016 - 05:17 AM.

#179 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 08:54 AM

looks anime is not gonna end soon. they're gonna keep adding more unnecessary fillers to milk more money out of this franchise. it seems they cant bare the thought of naruto ending

if they need more ideas there's always the narusaku route

Edited by Legend054, 11 October 2016 - 08:57 AM.

1wocs1.gif

#180 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 09:18 AM

I think some of them are the Hinata otaku's. Her fans in Sp probably consist of some animator that want to make her as beautiful as possible, writer that wanted to write about her, and someone very high up that was able to convince everyone to go with nH and now refuses to change course.

looks anime is not gonna end soon. they're gonna keep adding more unnecessary fillers to milk more money out of this franchise. it seems they cant bare the thought of naruto ending

if they need more ideas there's always the narusaku route

Nah. They are most likely going to change and rewrite the beginning or earlier days of the manga. Don't be surprise to that Naruto is number 1 in the academy and he has fangirls and they retcon to be the actual Sasuke, complimenting Sakura's forehead instead of a Naruton in disguise.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users