54175 replies to this topic

#47701 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 07:33 PM

If we are talking about movies then I'll rather have Naruto end with Sara from the Lost Tower movie, she totally has that Kushina/Sakura vibe, it so much better then the sh!it we got and to top it all off it even had a better development in that short amount of time then NH/SS ever had now that's ironic.  
CCSNaruto_Movie-The_lost_tower_1280x5763

This. All of this.

#47702 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:01 PM

If we are talking about movies then I'll rather have Naruto end with Sara from the Lost Tower movie, she totally has that Kushina/Sakura vibe, it so much better then the sh!it we got and to top it all off it even had a better development in that short amount of time then NH/SS ever had now that's ironic.  

I'd be totally fine with her too.

If anything they have that MinaKushi reincarnated vibe to them which make it kinda syomblic in many ways. In a way you can literally say Naruto found a girl like his mother literally through Sara.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#47703 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:42 PM

I'd be totally fine with her too.

If anything they have that MinaKushi reincarnated vibe to them which make it kinda syomblic in many ways. In a way you can literally say Naruto found a girl like his mother literally through Sara.

Exactly! Furthermore this guy here cared for the well being of everyone he wasn't willing to abandon everyone and everything like a fuking cowardly spoiled brat scumbag bc of Hinata Hime and her precious Scarf Kun :roll: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#47704 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 09:47 PM

Definitely any movie female character would have been a better choice for Naruto than Hinata.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#47705 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 05 January 2018 - 09:56 PM

Definitely any movie female character would have been a better choice for Naruto than Hinata.

Even Tenten is a better fit personality wise.

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#47706 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 05 January 2018 - 09:57 PM

In retrospect, Hinata's design in The Last is kind of a rip off of Shion from the first Shippudden movie. I mean, they look a bit similar in some aspects. Maybe it's just me.
b23d462d27733f40b901005cae5f42c6.png

55434.jpg

Make her hair borderline black and lighter eyes, and there you go.

Oh my God your right, this gets more sad by the minute.

I'll be honest I would've much rather shion to have been the one who ends up with Naruto, if I knew NaruSaku wasn't going to happen.

Same and the end of the first shippuden movie was better than the last hell I belive he stayed with shion and got it on with her.

I can think of a million crack pairings that would be better. Shion at least acts like she has a spinal cord. The only way for someone to be worse for Naruto than Hinata is if you had a character with a personality like Hinata's, but they're not Hinata so they don't have the small amount of development that Hinata at least had towards Naruto.

Like imagine if Naruto somehow ended up with Ino. That would have been a blessing from the gods compared to what we got.

Agreed like Naruto and Shizuka, naruto and Temari, naruto and konan, naruto and kurotsuchi, naruto and Mei even.

#47707 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 06 January 2018 - 12:06 AM

In retrospect, Hinata's design in The Last is kind of a rip off of Shion from the first Shippudden movie. I mean, they look a bit similar in some aspects. Maybe it's just me.

55434.jpg

Oh my God, why didn't I notice this before?  She's essentially Hinata's twin with a different hair/eye color.  Even the pattern of their bangs are the same.

What's worse?  She's more in line with what Hinata fanboys/girls wish Hinata to be vs what they got.  

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#47708 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 12:20 AM

55434.jpg

May I say that I think shion is a BETTER CHOICE for Naruto than Hinata? or any movie girl that gets any ship tease with him? :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#47709 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 06 January 2018 - 12:28 AM

Shion is a better choice, despite me saying it. At least she had done something (but she wanted to have a child from Naruto at the end). Sara is another good choice, hell, even her daughter Sarai at the end of that movie. 

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#47710 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 12:34 AM

Yeah I'd take any of them over Naruto any day. Like Hotaru from the Six Tails filler, or Amaru from bonds, over this kitten pairing

Edited by Phantom_999, 06 January 2018 - 12:36 AM.

#47711 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 01:22 AM

Had Naruto only followed his heart and married the random brunette girl (RBG #7) holding his arm at 12:21

Just the few seconds where we see her on screen contains far more romantic development than the entirety of what we see throughout a 700 chapter manga for Naruto's canon love interest. What's more, RBG #7 doesn't need to rely on brainwashing genjutsu based guilt trips to gain her man's affections. Plus, she isn't a psycho stalker either, so that's always a plus.

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 06 January 2018 - 01:22 AM.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#47712 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 06 January 2018 - 02:02 AM

Had Naruto only followed his heart and married the random brunette girl (RBG #7) holding his arm at 12:21

Just the few seconds where we see her on screen contains far more romantic development than the entirety of what we see throughout a 700 chapter manga for Naruto's canon love interest. What's more, RBG #7 doesn't need to rely on brainwashing genjutsu based guilt trips to gain her man's affections. Plus, she isn't a psycho stalker either, so that's always a plus.

seeing that kitten burned my retinas down to the atoms.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#47713 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 02:51 AM

I would argue that even this

thing-addams-family.jpg

is a better option than Melons-Sama. :wink: :smile: 

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#47714 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 03:00 AM

It sucks that Naruto didn't end with Sakura, but it's his being with Hinata that is truly tragic. If he fell in love with Ino, I would not find the miserable state his character is in to be at all believable. With Hinata it makes perfect sense.

#47715 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 06 January 2018 - 03:05 AM

I would argue that even this

thing-addams-family.jpg

is a better option than Melons-Sama. :wink: :smile:

maybe even the rock that Hinata tripped on was trying to keep Hinata away from its man.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#47716 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 03:14 AM

I'm not watching. But I agree. ANY GIRL that Naruto gets with that is not named Hinata is Infinitely better for the narrative

Edited by Phantom_999, 06 January 2018 - 03:14 AM.

#47717 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:54 AM

Yeah! I still remember the good old days when NH fans were saying that Hinata would manage to keep Naruto in control despite her personality, yeah that turned out to be fine  :roll:

Edited by FireFox, 06 January 2018 - 10:55 AM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#47718 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:26 AM

I'm not watching. But I agree. ANY GIRL that Naruto gets with that is not named Hinata is Infinitely better for the narrative

Dude sasuke mom would be better with naruto than her. Seriously naruto x mikoto from some fanfics I've read are a good couple even when married yes that happen in one I read that's a devil may cry crossover.

#47719 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:27 AM

This is off topic but does anyone know what happened to ciardha? I haven't heard from her since the ending of Naruto. She probably quit coming here after finding out NH/SS became canon. I bet she's still shocked of the atrocity KIshimoto made. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#47720 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 05:05 PM

This is off topic but does anyone know what happened to ciardha? I haven't heard from her since the ending of Naruto. She probably quit coming here after finding out NH/SS became canon. I bet she's still shocked of the atrocity KIshimoto made. 

I think a lot of us just left after the ending, losing a lot of hope.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1), Bing (2)