• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1746 replies to this topic

#781 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:16 PM

Is Wikipedia a valid source? because I'm looking for evidence to proves that movie 6 was written by kishi. NH fans are not believing me.

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#782 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:19 PM

I think it was the episode of when we discussed on how fans bashed us greatly. I want to say it's the 686 discussion but I can be wrong. To be honest, I am held back by the fact I'm in a home where people can hear me, probably interrupt me like they think I have gone mad. If I was in a sound proof area, oh, I can get pissed. It's why I'm low at times. But maybe one day, I will let it go.

RUNNNNN FOR YOUR LIVES FOR 4LIFE IS PISSED :argh: :argh: :argh: NH fans have it coming!!!!!

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#783 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:21 PM

I think it was the episode of when we discussed on how fans bashed us greatly. I want to say it's the 686 discussion but I can be wrong. To be honest, I am held back by the fact I'm in a home where people can hear me, probably interrupt me like they think I have gone mad. If I was in a sound proof area, oh, I can get pissed. It's why I'm low at times. But maybe one day, I will let it go.

LOL Its ok though sure wish I had a sound proof room to XD , but NH/SS better not continue to spew kitten at us after NS is canon or there will be hell though I'm sure they will do just that  :P . 

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#784 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:25 PM

Well, if it becomes canon and I still hear bs things, I will make the video. I just let my family know that I may yell and it won't be because I lost it. Lol. So yeah, I'll plan on that.

#785 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:28 PM

Is Wikipedia a valid source? because I'm looking for evidence to proves that movie 6 was written by kishi. NH fans are not believing me.

Why do you even bother trying? Understanding certain things is just out of grasp of some people. Just like their Goddess Hinata is enjoying the dream-world, let her worshippers also enjoy cuckoo land. 

Edited by ns.Believe.It, 05 September 2014 - 03:30 PM.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#786 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:28 PM

you mean RTN? Yeah. the story was written by Kishi... Gosh... he made also the script and the storyboard, scanlated by WSJ if you have a long memoir... He even spoilered real identity of Tobi in that script ("Tobi [aka Obito] ....") LOL

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#787 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:33 PM

Till this day, I still hear that Kishi didn't write that movie......why....

#788 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:37 PM

They are forcing everyone to become a citizen of their delulu country...

Denial at its best!

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#789 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:56 PM

Hear me out... It's just a huge guess on my end, but maybe, just maybe fans of NaruHina and SasuSaku refuse to believe Kishi wrote a movie based solely around a NaruSaku adventure. I know it sounds silly, but I think we have a real case here lol

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#790 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:58 PM

After a pretty plain chapter last week to celebrate my own homecoming to the land of the living, I am pretty satisfied with the double-dip Kishi give for this week.

Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

#791 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:59 PM

Wikipedia is not a valid source, use IMDB instead.

you mean RTN? Yeah. the story was written by Kishi... Gosh... he made also the script and the storyboard, scanlated by WSJ if you have a long memoir... He even spoilered real identity of Tobi in that script ("Tobi [aka Obito] ....") LOL

Question:

What's this I hear about Kishi talking about NS in the movie? People talk about it like he was giving a  review of the movie but....why would he review his own movie?

Edited by Pepsi, 05 September 2014 - 04:00 PM.

eh10ut.jpg

#792 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 04:00 PM

Hear me out... It's just a huge guess on my end, but maybe, just maybe fans of NaruHina and SasuSaku refuse to believe Kishi wrote a movie based solely around a NaruSaku adventure. I know it sounds silly, but I think we have a real case here lol

I guess that's the case. Don't let anime do it. Granted more Hinata fluff, but they will make NS overblown. So one way or another, you're doomed.

#793 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 05 September 2014 - 04:00 PM

LOL they're saying the movie was directed by the same guy who did the filler episode where Naruto says he loves Sakura. I'm so done. Its not worth my time anymore.

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#794 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 05 September 2014 - 04:04 PM

I guess that's the case. Don't let anime do it. Granted more Hinata fluff, but they will make NS overblown. So one way or another, you're doomed.

Adding a whole minute to Hinata's fight with Pain is ah okay, but including a Sakura smile, after a pretty hated panel in the manga, is no good.

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#795 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 04:04 PM

LOL they're saying the movie was directed by the same guy who did the filler episode where Naruto says he loves Sakura. I'm so done. Its not worth my time anymore.

an advice... don't waste  your time with them... just think about NS and stop

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#796 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 04:26 PM

He didn't direct it so that means he didn't have anything to do with the movie except the designs. :hm: stupid NS.

@Sakura~ the girl who was involved with that episode didn't direct it, but she did help out with the movie. She's listed under "written by," but that doesn't mean Kishi couldn't do what he wanted. He's listed under written by as well, and all the interviews he did where he said he put in what he wanted, made the staff cry, scans of the storyboards he did, etc... They had no problem saying Kishi wrote the movie when they thought it was all NH/SS.

Edited by Hiraishin, 05 September 2014 - 04:27 PM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#797 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 04:37 PM

He didn't direct it so that means he didn't have anything to do with the movie except the designs. :hm: stupid NS.

@Sakura~ the girl who was involved with that episode didn't direct it, but she did help out with the movie. She's listed under "written by," but that doesn't mean Kishi couldn't do what he wanted. He's listed under written by as well, and all the interviews he did where he said he put in what he wanted, made the staff cry, scans of the storyboards he did, etc... They had no problem saying Kishi wrote the movie when they thought it was all NH/SS.

I remember that he did make them cry. He kept reanimating the first half, hence why it keeps looking different from act 3. He was satisfied when the movie release like in a month.

#798 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 06:31 PM

GUYS OMFG LOOK WHAT I FOUND

naruto__unmet_expectations_by_neodusk-d7

WqQwzgf.gif

#799 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 05 September 2014 - 06:42 PM

Why people keep forgething that other people around Naruto and Sakura can notice how much they care for each other?
Am positive that Minato will have a chat with Kushina in the after life an guess who was the only girl introduced to Minato an who was the one he compare with Kushina.
Naruto like always will be insecure both others always notice a strong connection between him and Sakura.

#800 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:24 PM

Why people keep forgething that other people around Naruto and Sakura can notice how much they care for each other?
Am positive that Minato will have a chat with Kushina in the after life an guess who was the only girl introduced to Minato an who was the one he compare with Kushina.
Naruto like always will be insecure both others always notice a strong connection between him and Sakura.

I forgot that Minato could have a conversation with Kushina about his son, I hope you words come true.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users