Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#40121 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:00 PM

When I look back at this once great series and how it became nothing more than a disappointment in the end-- The plot-holes, the misleads, characters with potential who were either wasted or forgotten, character developments that got trashed, solutions that were never given, promises that were never fulfilled, awful pacing-- all come to mind. 

' The younger generation will succeed where the older ones failed, they will surpass the older generation '-- Kishimoto loved to throw this statement around so much so that it got accepted as a fact. 700 chapters and a 'canon' movie later, its still difficult to convincingly say the younger generation did any better than their predecessors.  

Jiraiya, Obito, Kakashi, Tsunade, Madara... Every one of these characters exemplified failure and all of them reiterated that the younger generation would succeed where they failed. But did it really happen..?

Jiraiya's death scene was one of the most emotional scene in the manga. Utterly defeated and shattered by his former student, Jiraiya was ready to die thinking he turned out to be a total failure. Emotionally and physically wounded beyond repair, the light in his eyes faded and his heart-beat slowed to the point of no return.

But then...he remembers Naruto. Such was his faith in Naruto that he managed to cheat death for a few minutes by sheer will power alone. Did Naruto really do justice to his master's faith in him..?

Jiraiya remembers his failures:
' I failed to save the lives of my teacher and my student '-- Naruto succeeded in saving Kakashi but failed to save his other mentor, Jiraiya himself. 
' I was continually rejected by Tsunade '-- FAIL. Naruto settled for silvermedal-hime instead.
' I couldn't save my friend ' -- Jiraiya wanted to bring back Orochimaru . Though Naruto succeeded in saving Sasuke , he failed to get back his best friend. Sasuke ended up a wanderer.
' I couldn't bring peace to the world '-- This has to be Kishi's biggest 'kitten you' to his readers. I was dumbfounded when I read his grand explanation that all the unrest and war in the world were solely due to a rivalry between two men. As if that wasn't lame enough, this rivalry manages to pass down from generation to generation like some genetic thing... :roll:  

Masashi Kishimoto's answer to World peace- Two 'reincarnated' men fight and come to 'understand each other'. And BOOM ! World peace gets established.   :twitch: 

Tsunade became Hokage and she was the most celebrated medic ever who did not take any crap from any man. Sakura ended up as a housewife to the man who specialized in humiliating and torturing her. Sakura became a masochist with no dignity or self-respect around this unworthy man 

Tsunade failed to save the life of ones precious to her-- Sakura succeeded to save Naruto.
Tsunade failed to move on from her first love and as a result, lead a miserable life gambling and drinking wine-- While Sakura did manage to marry her first love, her life looks to be just as miserable as her mentor's, if not even worse. Sakura is a housewife and single mom who spends her time dusting bookshelves, looks to be out of touch with her friends and waits for a man that won't show up. Damn ! 

Madara's biggest regret was shown right at the end when he wishes he had cherished his friendship with Hashirama and compromised wiith Hashirama's ideals instead of trying to be a revolutionary. Sasuke manages to understand Naruto and even accept Naruto's ideals but what's the point..? He leads a wandering life of solitude, making the same mistake of not cherishing the bonds of family and friendship. Sasuke started alone and ends up alone !  :confused:  

Kakashi had a traumatic childhood as a result of which became an irresponsible adult and disappointing teacher. Did Naruto do any better? Nope, he is a disappointing father who asks his son to 'endure' loneliness.

Obito was another character whose failures were supposed to be a life-lesson for Naruto. Obito died regretting his sins and hoped Naruto would be able to live his dreams.

Obito wanted to become the greatest Hokage-- Okay, Naruto succeeded in becoming a Hokage. But... When did he become the Hokage? How did he become the Hokage ? How is Naruto, as Hokage ? Is he amazing ? What does he do as the Hokage? The life-long dream of his MC.. and this is the best Kishi could come up with. 
Obito failed first and then succeeded to win over Rin-- FAIL.Not just a fail, its a tragedy. Naruto failed to win over the girl he loved all through the manga. Obito, after all his crimes, managed to do better than Naruto !

The Hero and MC failed to surpass a psychotic murderer and Villain-- Sums up this failure of a series perfectly.

Right in the heart man! Right in the heart!

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#40122 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:07 PM

When I look back at this once great series and how it became nothing more than a disappointment in the end-- The plot-holes, the misleads, characters with potential who were either wasted or forgotten, character developments that got trashed, solutions that were never given, promises that were never fulfilled, awful pacing-- all come to mind. 

' The younger generation will succeed where the older ones failed, they will surpass the older generation '-- Kishimoto loved to throw this statement around so much so that it got accepted as a fact. 700 chapters and a 'canon' movie later, its still difficult to convincingly say the younger generation did any better than their predecessors.  

Jiraiya, Obito, Kakashi, Tsunade, Madara... Every one of these characters exemplified failure and all of them reiterated that the younger generation would succeed where they failed. But did it really happen..?

Jiraiya's death scene was one of the most emotional scene in the manga. Utterly defeated and shattered by his former student, Jiraiya was ready to die thinking he turned out to be a total failure. Emotionally and physically wounded beyond repair, the light in his eyes faded and his heart-beat slowed to the point of no return.

But then...he remembers Naruto. Such was his faith in Naruto that he managed to cheat death for a few minutes by sheer will power alone. Did Naruto really do justice to his master's faith in him..?

' I failed to save the lives of my teacher and my student '-- Naruto succeeded in saving Kakashi but failed to save his other mentor, Jiraiya himself. 
' I was continually rejected by Tsunade '-- FAIL. Naruto settled for silvermedal-hime instead.
' I couldn't save my friend ' -- Jiraiya wanted to bring back Orochimaru . Though Naruto succeeded in saving Sasuke , he failed to get back his best friend. Sasuke ended up a wanderer.
' I couldn't bring peace to the world '-- This has to be Kishi's biggest 'kitten you' to his readers. I was dumbfounded when I read his grand explanation that all the unrest and war in the world were solely due to a rivalry between two men. As if that wasn't lame enough, this rivalry manages to pass down from generation to generation like some genetic thing... :roll:  

Masashi Kishimoto's answer to World peace- Two 'reincarnated' men fight and come to 'understand each other'. And BOOM ! World peace gets established.   :twitch: 

Tsunade became Hokage and she was the most celebrated medic ever who did not take any crap from any man. Sakura ended up as a housewife to the man who specialized in humiliating and torturing her. Sakura became a masochist with no dignity or self-respect around this unworthy man 

Tsunade failed to save the life of ones precious to her-- Sakura succeeded to save Naruto.
Tsunade failed to move on from her first love and as a result, lead a miserable life gambling and drinking wine-- While Sakura did manage to marry her first love, her life looks to be just as miserable as her mentor's, if not even worse. Sakura is a housewife and single mom who spends her time dusting bookshelves, looks to be out of touch with her friends and waits for a man that won't show up. Damn ! 

Madara's biggest regret was shown right at the end when he wishes he had cherished his friendship with Hashirama and compromised wiith Hashirama's ideals instead of trying to be a revolutionary. Sasuke manages to understand Naruto and even accept Naruto's ideals but what's the point..? He leads a wandering life of solitude, making the same mistake of not cherishing the bonds of family and friendship. Sasuke started alone and ends up alone !  :confused:  

Kakashi had a traumatic childhood as a result of which became an irresponsible adult and disappointing teacher. Did Naruto do any better? Nope, he is a disappointing father who asks his son to 'endure' loneliness.

Obito was another character whose failures were supposed to be a life-lesson for Naruto. Obito died regretting his sins and hoped Naruto would be able to live his dreams.

Obito wanted to become the greatest Hokage-- Okay, Naruto succeeded in becoming a Hokage. But... When did he become the Hokage? How did he become the Hokage ? How is Naruto, as Hokage ? Is he amazing ? What does he do as the Hokage? The life-long dream of his MC.. and this is the best Kishi could come up with. 
Obito failed first and then succeeded to win over Rin-- FAIL.Not just a fail, its a tragedy. Naruto failed to win over the girl he loved all through the manga. Obito, after all his crimes, managed to do better than Naruto !

The Hero and MC failed to surpass a psychotic murderer and Villain-- Sums up this failure of a series perfectly.

This post is amazing. So many important themes and questions thrown aside so Hinata-sama and Sasuke-kuuuuun could get their prizes.

merry christmas to h&e users~

<3

#40123 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:08 PM

Junk has a twitter?

Yup ! most of them have one : @https://twitter.com/junkotakeuchi45

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#40124 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:09 PM

Yup ! most of them have one : @https://twitter.com/junkotakeuchi45

Where has this been all my life? LOL!

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#40125 SuperChief

SuperChief

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:09 PM

Oh man....

It's now at 4.35? But it was...Why? Why?............

The Last jumped from 2.85 to 4.35?

#40126 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:10 PM

Lol. You skipped the very last line.

#40127 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:11 PM

Oh man....

It's now at 4.35? But it was...Why? Why?............

It's Big Hero 6, guys! It had 4.38. Oh well...

You scared meeeee ! I thought you were talking about the last  :excited:

My tumblr

#40128 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:12 PM

lmfao he's not talking about The Last

#40129 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:17 PM

Surprise OP chapter release makes me a very happy man today XD

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#40130 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:24 PM

I tried to modify the tweet a little to make it more understandable...but ..it still not .. 

tweet

My tumblr

#40131 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:32 PM

I tried to modify the tweet a little to make it more understandable...but ..it still not .. 

tweet

Not sure I understand what is going on here. Damn translations on Google and whatever! X-D

#40132 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:36 PM

Ramen ... come back ...  :cry:

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#40133 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:41 PM

Junko is easily the most respectable and consistent member of the cast on Naruto. I really hope she manages to escape the materialistic clutches of Pierrot before that horrid film centred around Hinata spawn and the inevitable spin-off anime begin. The fact that no information has been provided on what Naruto's role will be, if any, is a good sign.

#40134 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:41 PM

20120916191400_n5wwE.jpeg

#40135 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:42 PM

20120916191400_n5wwE.jpeg

Ramenmumu or what?! xD

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#40136 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:42 PM

merry christmas to h&e users~

So beautiful.   :wibble:

And when I was looking at it Adele took possession of my Spotify. The universe is cruel and so is shuffle mode. My poor poor kokoro. :cry:

We could have had it all

Rolling in the deep
You had my heart inside of your hand
But you played it, to the beat.

Coincidence? I think not....  :hm:

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#40137 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:51 PM

Watching the last episode......imo, they focused a little too much on Hinata...a few seconds too much
And the designs were not good enough for a scene like this :
1419532259-sakuracpr.jpg

OMFG lol look how ugly they made them. I bet they tried to make Hinata look like a goddess. They look like some kitten from Mr. Katz.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 26 December 2014 - 04:52 PM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#40138 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:53 PM

So beautiful.   :wibble:

And when I was looking at it Adele took possession of my Spotify. The universe is cruel and so is shuffle mode. My poor poor kokoro. :cry:

We could have had it all

Rolling in the deep
You had my heart inside of your hand
But you played it, to the beat.

Coincidence? I think not....  :hm:

You think?

photo-thumb-14276.jpg?_r=1418057047                                                                          roboky-gif.gif

#40139 Advaith

Advaith

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:54 PM

This

#40140 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:55 PM

i miss ramen yxy4lyO.gif

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)