5 replies to this topic

#1 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 11:19 PM

This is in reguards to part 1 of Naruto, specifically after te fight with Sasuke. 

There is something I've been curious about whenever I think of the whole retrieving Sasuke thing and the promise Naruto made to Sakura. A big reason I'd like some answers to this is because something similar happens with my own story.

Let's pretend for a moment that Naruto does not have the power of the nine-tails, and that he's just a regular human being with no healing abilities that allow him to recover from injuries at a faster rate. 

Lets say that Kakashi finds Naruto after his first battle with Sasuke, laying on the ground, unconcious, on the verge of death, and with extremely severe wounds.Kakashi rushes Naruto back to the hospital, but because he's just some ordinary kid with no lucritive healing powers, he's forced to endure months of treatment, even with Tsunade caring for him.

How do you think Sakura would have handled this kind of scenerio? Would she have looked after him and visited him like she did with Lee and Sasuke on a regular basis, or would she have been less forgiving? And do you think it would have been a good oportunity for her to realize what kind of friend Naruto truly is to her? 

Something very similar eventually happens with the couple in my story, but the very real threat of one character dying forces the other to realize what they'll lose if the other dies, more or less solidifying them as a couple. So, this needs to be as good as possible considering this couple is my answer for NaruSaku. 

#2 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 01:02 AM

Hmm, Maybe she would be more devastated that Naruto almost lost his life there, and probably would tell him to forget it even more strongly then even the time during her confession in part II maybe. Although from a narrative sense that opens a new can of worms to consider. If Naruto never had the Nine tails sealed in him how would that affect how the other villagers view him? Would he be as hated or have nearly as tragic a childhood? Woud he still be the prankster that he was at the start of the series? Would Sakura still dislike him if he didn't he did not behave so immaturely as a side effect of not having the nine-tails in him or the villagers probably not hating him? those are things to consider too. But It is an interesting thought none the less :smile:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 04:57 PM

Let's assume he is still hated by everyone. For whatever reason that may be, let's just say he still has the reputation he has in cannon material. 

#4 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:30 PM

What would be the reason he’s hated by everyone though?

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#5 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 05:20 PM

What would be the reason he’s hated by everyone though?

Well, let's say he's still a prankster and doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut. Maybe he pranked Sakura at some point in the past and she still holds a grudge against him because of it. 

I would say let's try and make them similar to my own characters, but there are too many differences between my character and Naruto. Specifically his attitude and maturity. 

#6 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 18 September 2020 - 05:35 PM

She would heal and care for him daily. her personal arc showed her growing closer to Naruto all the way. also its part of her character to be a caregiver even before the medical training. Add in the slowly growing love story and you have the basis for the character continued growth in that scenario as she would also want to be stronger to insure that Naruto never went through such pain alone again Shed want to stand by his side as an equal and want to protect him as much as he protected her

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users