• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:~reading and writing stories, watching television. listening to music, playing PC games, game boy and other game consoles and day dreaming!~<br /><br />Anime Addict!<br /><br />NejiTen, NaruSaku, ShikaIno, SasuTen, SasuHina shipper^^ <br /><br />Kakashi-sensei is mine! Nyahahahaha =P

Posted 06 November 2009 - 04:06 AM

Dear NaruSaku Fandom (I doubt any of you remembers me but oh well…)

I’m back from the dead...er—hibernation. It’s been what... almost a year or so since I’ve last posted or opened this account. It was actually a surprise that one minute I was minding my own stupid college business and then the next is that I realized how much time have passed since my last update…I was feeling a tad bit guilty about it. Err—after all I cannot call myself a narusaku fc member if I don’t actually participate. Anyway, I do not log in but I do check this forum once in a while (the debate thread entertained me, so much truly) that I kinda know some happenings like kicking the SS/NH butts with the recent developments, as what I’d like to think those who debated for NS’s sake were awesome by the way! They made me realize the points I overlooked.

Hm, Okay that’s it then um...: I’m back and I will try my hardest to participate in this FC <3 and most importantly I’M STILL IN LOVE WITH NARUSAKU NOW MORE THAN EVER. They did say absence makes the heart grow fonder…as it did to me…XD (Haha…though I think you don’t need to know that. ^^)
So, Hello again narusaku.com. Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu. <(^///^)>

Once a NaruSaku, Still a NaruSaku, Forever a NaruSaku,
Silverygreen

P.S. A little something, hope you like it. Don’t bother asking who drew it…XD and whoever wants to color, feel free to do so…thank you. I’ll try my hardest to color it later………later……later……

This is the picture :3

utter cuteness! --Click here to view--

I love God. <3

#2 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 06 November 2009 - 04:50 AM

Love how all the old members keep rolling in since the latest chapters tongue.gif

Welcome back to Heaven and Earth! Good to have you back here with us wave.gif

#3 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:~reading and writing stories, watching television. listening to music, playing PC games, game boy and other game consoles and day dreaming!~<br /><br />Anime Addict!<br /><br />NejiTen, NaruSaku, ShikaIno, SasuTen, SasuHina shipper^^ <br /><br />Kakashi-sensei is mine! Nyahahahaha =P

Posted 06 November 2009 - 12:01 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Nov 6 2009, 03:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love how all the old members keep rolling in since the latest chapters tongue.gif

Welcome back to Heaven and Earth! Good to have you back here with us wave.gif

thanks:3 haha, you're kind of right about that. But I did planned to come back way earlier before, I just can't find the time.. ^^;;
XD

Edited by aoi-no-tenshii, 06 November 2009 - 12:02 PM.

I love God. <3

#4 PeacefulPhoenix

PeacefulPhoenix

THE PANDACAPOLYPSE SHALL BE SWIFT AND FUZZY

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 01:52 AM

I know how ya feel. Welcome back.

#5 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 07 November 2009 - 02:45 AM

Welcome back home! biggrin.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#6 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 07 November 2009 - 01:03 PM

Welcome back to H&E! wave.gif Some old members are returning, due to the recent Naruto chapters, and especially the NaruSaku interaction, so it's great that I get to meet all of these people. laugh.gif You're definitely one of them! Nice to meet you. wow.png

#7 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 04:59 PM

QUOTE (PeacefulPhoenix @ Nov 7 2009, 12:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know how ya feel. Welcome back.

^^ Glad to hear--err see that...XD Thank you. smile.gif

QUOTE (Derock @ Nov 7 2009, 01:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome back home! biggrin.gif

Hello Derock!^^ I still remember you from way way way back before :3 Thanks for the welcome

QUOTE (Shadowmoon~ @ Nov 7 2009, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome back to H&E! wave.gif Some old members are returning, due to the recent Naruto chapters, and especially the NaruSaku interaction, so it's great that I get to meet all of these people. laugh.gif You're definitely one of them! Nice to meet you. wow.png

Yes and no... tongue.gif I was actually planning to return (as I've posted earlier) before (2 months ago, I think) but due to some unforseen circumstances...well here I am returning same time as the recent NaruSaku interactions <3

I love God. <3

#8 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 14 November 2009 - 11:36 AM

QUOTE (aoi-no-tenshii @ Nov 8 2009, 12:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes and no... tongue.gif I was actually planning to return (as I've posted earlier) before (2 months ago, I think) but due to some unforseen circumstances...well here I am returning same time as the recent NaruSaku interactions <3

Well, good to have you back, still! wow.png There is this secret supernatural force all drawing members back to this forum, so I consider this fate! Welcome back again! wave.gif

#9 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Chess, Guitar, NARUTO, Video Games, Basketball, running, biking, writing, swimming, hangin with friends etc. Like to listen to my birds make music. Also PJ's.

Posted 15 November 2009 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE (aoi-no-tenshii @ Nov 6 2009, 05:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear NaruSaku Fandom (I doubt any of you remembers me but oh well…)

I’m back from the dead...er—hibernation. It’s been what... almost a year or so since I’ve last posted or opened this account. It was actually a surprise that one minute I was minding my own stupid college business and then the next is that I realized how much time have passed since my last update…I was feeling a tad bit guilty about it. Err—after all I cannot call myself a narusaku fc member if I don’t actually participate. Anyway, I do not log in but I do check this forum once in a while (the debate thread entertained me, so much truly) that I kinda know some happenings like kicking the SS/NH butts with the recent developments, as what I’d like to think those who debated for NS’s sake were awesome by the way! They made me realize the points I overlooked.

Hm, Okay that’s it then um...: I’m back and I will try my hardest to participate in this FC <3 and most importantly I’M STILL IN LOVE WITH NARUSAKU NOW MORE THAN EVER. They did say absence makes the heart grow fonder…as it did to me…XD (Haha…though I think you don’t need to know that. ^^)
So, Hello again narusaku.com. Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu. <(^///^)>

Once a NaruSaku, Still a NaruSaku, Forever a NaruSaku,
Silverygreen

P.S. A little something, hope you like it. Don’t bother asking who drew it…XD and whoever wants to color, feel free to do so…thank you. I’ll try my hardest to color it later………later……later……

This is the picture :3
Hey welcome back!
Ah Daniel. #7. He always was my favorite.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users