• Please log in to reply
8493 replies to this topic

#5461 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:38 AM

QUOTE (coolcatjas @ Aug 12 2012, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll just translate Minoto's lines really quick because I have to go somewhere soon

機嫌悪いな...
サクラと喧嘩もした?
"you're in a bad mood, huh?"
"Did you have a fight with Sakura?"

Also taking a quick glance at Kushina's lines, she mentions how (Naruto) shows his good side in front of the "hero's child" (Sakura). That is what I see glancing at her lines. I will look at it again later when I have more time or maybe someone else can translate:
さては英雄の子の前でいいとこ見せようって気負ってるってばね~?

Also Naruto says "don't touch me"
触んなってばよ!

If these scenes happened in the movie everyone eager to do Menma/Au Sakura fanfics will be happy. That certainly looks like there was something between Menma and AUSakura before he was taken over by the dark Kyuubi.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#5462 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:00 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Aug 12 2012, 11:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If these scenes happened in the movie everyone eager to do Menma/Au Sakura fanfics will be happy. That certainly looks like there was something between Menma and AUSakura before he was taken over by the dark Kyuubi.

Possibly. I can guess they may have been close. AU Sakura did have her memory jogged a little in 271 when Ino mentioned "Ramen" laugh.gif

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 13 August 2012 - 04:00 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#5463 coolcatjas

coolcatjas

Lvl.70 ブレイバー

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:Basic stuff like anime, manga, drawing, reading, movies, ect..

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:33 AM

have these pictures been added yet?
http://www.pixiv.net...d...6813&page=1

SO MANY EDITS LATER: tried to add individual pics but just isn't working =_= if you have a pixiv account feel free to click the link....

Edited by coolcatjas, 13 August 2012 - 04:44 AM.

swi1pKF.png
Image drawn by me :D

Tumblr Account Pony Account

#5464 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:22 AM

QUOTE (coolcatjas @ Aug 13 2012, 05:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
have these pictures been added yet?
http://www.pixiv.net...d...6813&page=1

SO MANY EDITS LATER: tried to add individual pics but just isn't working =_= if you have a pixiv account feel free to click the link....

a_shifty.gif .....just how many times did itachi touch sakura.....im calling PDA.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#5465 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:39 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Aug 13 2012, 01:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
a_shifty.gif .....just how many times did itachi touch sakura.....im calling PDA.

Lol. Sheesh, Itachi, just because Naruto did it first, doesn't mean you have to do the same. Also, he said, "Take care of Sakura-chan", not copy him. tongue.gif

Edit: That reminds me, how did Sakura escapes from Itachi and what happened to Akatsuki? The final battle only have Naruto's family. Get it?

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 13 August 2012 - 05:56 AM.

#5466 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:07 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Aug 13 2012, 06:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol. Sheesh, Itachi, just because Naruto did it first, doesn't mean you have to do the same. Also, he said, "Take care of Sakura-chan", not copy him. tongue.gif

Edit: That reminds me, how did Sakura escapes from Itachi and what happened to Akatsuki? The final battle only have Naruto's family. Get it?

i can see her escaping now....i mean he looks like hes got a good grip on her....

#5467 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:10 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Aug 13 2012, 02:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i can see her escaping now....i mean he looks like hes got a good grip on her....

He is doing what Naruto told him to do, protect her. Still, while I am happy that she escaped to save Naruto's life, I do wonder how.

#5468 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:11 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Aug 13 2012, 07:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He is doing what Naruto told him to do, protect her. Still, while I am happy that she escaped to save Naruto's life, I do wonder how.

i meant to say "cant" in my post XD

...well sakura does have monster strength......maybe she used that...........

ARRRG i wanna know!!!! arg.gif

#5469 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:13 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Aug 13 2012, 02:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i meant to say "cant" in my post XD

...well sakura does have monster strength......maybe she used that...........

ARRRG i wanna know!!!! arg.gif

I'll ask. Don't you worry. I wish to ask about the whole battle, but he said he doesn't remember much. I want to know how all the chemistry of the family comes to play.

#5470 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:16 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Aug 13 2012, 06:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll ask. Don't you worry. I wish to ask about the whole battle, but he said he doesn't remember much. I want to know how all the chemistry of the family comes to play.

i know sakura has a taijutsu battle with menma.....but i really wanna know how it went......soo bad....
someone said she was cool........though...

and the itachi part too X333

#5471 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:27 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Aug 13 2012, 02:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i know sakura has a taijutsu battle with menma.....but i really wanna know how it went......soo bad....
someone said she was cool........though...

and the itachi part too X333

Yeah, so do I. It's crazy to think the family is in the final battle. No one else. That seems like a big tease from Kishi about both generations together to take on Menma.

#5472 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:58 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Aug 13 2012, 06:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, so do I. It's crazy to think the family is in the final battle. No one else. That seems like a big tease from Kishi about both generations together to take on Menma.

i knooooowww fu.png

sakura has met the parents......shes has pretty much done all the requirements to become naruto's girl XD

...now all we need is another confession! a_plotting.gif muwhahahahaha!!

#5473 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:20 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Aug 13 2012, 02:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i knooooowww fu.png

sakura has met the parents......shes has pretty much done all the requirements to become naruto's girl XD

...now all we need is another confession! a_plotting.gif muwhahahahaha!!

Confession from Naruto. He's holding the development card for Sakura. The wait is killing me. Feels forever in the manga. I'm just for something that will clear the way.

It's funny. Noticed that all the movies, there were room for SasuSaku and NaruHina, yet they didn't take the opportunity, or rather, they didn't want to. I wonder why. Easily, Naruto Shippuuden Movie 2 could have those two above, but nope. It's rather strange for anime studio to ignore them. Well, I don't know their status on SasuSaku, but NaruHina I can understand since it's Hinata. So why not do it. It seems like they have it bad when it comes to movies. All the movie at least have Naruto and Sakura. Both of them haven't miss a movie yet. Sakura's role varies, but when it comes to Kishi's doings, she gets a role and this movie, she gets a huge role.

But again, if all other movies weren't his (I heard he did partial for Shippuuden movie 3, but not sure where or true), why not just do yourself a favor and make a Hinata's role movie, or Sasuke returns again but this time, he meets with Team Kakashi plus Sai. Wait, why I'm complaining. Lol. All I'm saying that we have been the fortunate one to get these treatments, and it really makes me think they're the endgame, but let's not get there yet, shall we. Anyway, I might rewatch all the movies and see what I think about them. Though it only makes me wish for RtN right now. This is Kishi's doing, right? I feel like I'm in a long dream still. rolleyes.gif

#5474 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:24 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Aug 13 2012, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Confession from Naruto. He's holding the development card for Sakura. The wait is killing me. Feels forever in the manga. I'm just for something that will clear the way.

It's funny. Noticed that all the movies, there were room for SasuSaku and NaruHina, yet they didn't take the opportunity, or rather, they didn't want to. I wonder why. Easily, Naruto Shippuuden Movie 2 could have those two above, but nope. It's rather strange for anime studio to ignore them. Well, I don't know their status on SasuSaku, but NaruHina I can understand since it's Hinata. So why not do it. It seems like they have it bad when it comes to movies. All the movie at least have Naruto and Sakura. Both of them haven't miss a movie yet. Sakura's role varies, but when it comes to Kishi's doings, she gets a role and this movie, she gets a huge role.

But again, if all other movies weren't his (I heard he did partial for Shippuuden movie 3, but not sure where or true), why not just do yourself a favor and make a Hinata's role movie, or Sasuke returns again but this time, he meets with Team Kakashi plus Sai. Wait, why I'm complaining. Lol. All I'm saying that we have been the fortunate one to get these treatments, and it really makes me think they're the endgame, but let's not get there yet, shall we. Anyway, I might rewatch all the movies and see what I think about them. Though it only makes me wish for RtN right now. This is Kishi's doing, right? I feel like I'm in a long dream still. rolleyes.gif

>:3 hmmmmmmm every movie had at least one narusaku moment >:3

i almot forgot hinata was in the 2nd shippuden movie......she got caprtured and she was gone for pretty much the rest of the movie XD......i dont think naruto even noticed she was gone XD

#5475 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:33 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Aug 13 2012, 03:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
>:3 hmmmmmmm every movie had at least one narusaku moment >:3

i almot forgot hinata was in the 2nd shippuden movie......she got caprtured and she was gone for pretty much the rest of the movie XD......i dont think naruto even noticed she was gone XD

The whole audience didn't notice it. I was like, "Hey wait, how she got there? Um, what was her role?" That movie could have scream for NaruHina and/or even SasuSaku. But nope, one or two moments of NaruSaku and SasuNaru action. So yeah, funny how that ship sailed away. Movie 3 is well you get the picture. It amazes me that perhaps they were sided with us all the long. They just have to wait for end of part 1 and part 2 to let us get the fanservice. It seems like they holding out for a while. Sure, in part 1 we got fillers with Hinata to shine, not that I don't hate her character at all, just I think they went a little overboard. Part 2 started and then a clear image is finally shown by the studio. Funny how the world works.

#5476 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:39 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Aug 13 2012, 08:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The whole audience didn't notice it. I was like, "Hey wait, how she got there? Um, what was her role?" That movie could have scream for NaruHina and/or even SasuSaku. But nope, one or two moments of NaruSaku and SasuNaru action. So yeah, funny how that ship sailed away. Movie 3 is well you get the picture. It amazes me that perhaps they were sided with us all the long. They just have to wait for end of part 1 and part 2 to let us get the fanservice. It seems like they holding out for a while. Sure, in part 1 we got fillers with Hinata to shine, not that I don't hate her character at all, just I think they went a little overboard. Part 2 started and then a clear image is finally shown by the studio. Funny how the world works.

mmhmm X3 just think how many endings and openings have narusaku (tons)

Edited by merryGOflava, 13 August 2012 - 07:40 AM.

#5477 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:49 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Aug 13 2012, 03:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
mmhmm X3 just think how many endings and openings have narusaku (tons)

I know. Like I said, the studio really waited to overblown it. I just didn't think that there will be that many. Even fillers have them. I remember how Naruto protected Sakura from a fake Kyuubi blast. I was like, "Huh? Didn't think they will do something like that." Something like that would be reserved for Hinata, not Sakura. This is what I thought a long time ago. Now looking back, I can see why. I think the biggest moment done exclusively by the studio to me is the OVA 2011. If that's not a sign of romance, I don't know what is. It's nice to have on DVD. I can see it on the big screen. Oh yeah, they sure took advantage of Sai learning about feelings and emotions in movie 3. Like "A person shows love by doing something rash" or something like that, it was when Sakura put them back to the hospital and she smiles at Naruto for being strong and being himself. Let's not forget the one towards the end. Sai really did his study. laugh.gif

That all said the damage is done and if Kishi goes to another route, man, it will be incredibly awkward. Maybe they know something that we don't. I don't know. I just hope they play safe and actually got it right.

#5478 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:08 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Aug 13 2012, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know. Like I said, the studio really waited to overblown it. I just didn't think that there will be that many. Even fillers have them. I remember how Naruto protected Sakura from a fake Kyuubi blast. I was like, "Huh? Didn't think they will do something like that." Something like that would be reserved for Hinata, not Sakura. This is what I thought a long time ago. Now looking back, I can see why. I think the biggest moment done exclusively by the studio to me is the OVA 2011. If that's not a sign of romance, I don't know what is. It's nice to have on DVD. I can see it on the big screen. Oh yeah, they sure took advantage of Sai learning about feelings and emotions in movie 3. Like "A person shows love by doing something rash" or something like that, it was when Sakura put them back to the hospital and she smiles at Naruto for being strong and being himself. Let's not forget the one towards the end. Sai really did his study. laugh.gif

That all said the damage is done and if Kishi goes to another route, man, it will be incredibly awkward. Maybe they know something that we don't. I don't know. I just hope they play safe and actually got it right.

dont forget filler 235 with naruto confessing that he still loves sakura after hinata's confession biggrin.gif i almost didnt believe the studio was capable of doing that XD

#5479 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:24 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Aug 13 2012, 04:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dont forget filler 235 with naruto confessing that he still loves sakura after hinata's confession biggrin.gif i almost didnt believe the studio was capable of doing that XD

That is true. If they're that confident for NaruSaku, then they sure show it in that episode.

#5480 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:34 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Aug 13 2012, 02:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i knooooowww fu.png

More even important (since they are still alive), Naruto has meet Sakura's parents and they seem to be just fine with him. (Will have to translate the whole of the reunion with Sakura's parents to see if anything is said.

But for now I did the bit after Sakura teases Naruto about their experience in the Limited Tsukiyomi being a very long date. In the novel it makes clear Naruto knows she is teasing him and his "That was a date?!" was him playing along with the teasing tone by exaggerating his volume and expression. (In other words they've found their public vibe- playing teasing roles with each other in front of others. It's similar in a way to the way Shikamaru and Temari playfully mocked each other and denied they were in relationship in front of Naruto and Sakura- when Naruto got inquisitive about their relationship status right after his return. What's interesting, even with her teasing, Sakura's confirming she's in a relationship with Naruto, in front of her parents no less.

The other sentence is a bit difficult to translate firmly. ( Sakura tachi wakare. ) It can be translated as either just that Naruto walks off from Sakura and her parents, but wakare has kind of a sense of bidding farewell, so it could be alternately translated as Sakura and her parents bid farewell to Naruto. It's probably the former from what we've heard from those that described that scene in the movie. But I thought I'd pass it along, that in the novel, the sentence that completes the scene could possibly end it slightly differently.)

(I paid attention to how long translating those two sentences took me- 4 hours laugh.gif (Granted, I was getting distracted and watching Olympics closing ceremonies during that time...)

Edited by ciardha, 13 August 2012 - 08:41 AM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users