• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 30 September 2014 - 05:34 AM

I simply shock. I'll let my good old buddy Ramen Renegade give you guys the story.

Interesting. I find it funny how a persons faith can be moved by such a trivial thing.

Anyway, I wanted to shared with you the following link.

https://twitter.com/...674089823174657

For those of you who may not know what's been happening in the last few hours Tumblr and twitter are freaking out. Aparently someone withing Shounen Jump USA (Viz media) tweeted something that suggests that Naruto and Sakura are a couple in "The Last". The tweet was removed 10 minutes after it was posted but it was caught and saved by the few who caught it. Now the authenticity of this tweet is under question but those who follow SJUSA are all saying that this is the official account. So this is out there.

If this is concrete, someone is going to lose their job over this leaked info. His/hers sacrifice shal be remember.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 30 September 2014 - 05:35 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#2 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 05:35 AM

We already discus it in the last thread movie section.

#3 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 05:44 AM

1258825362810.gif

eh10ut.jpg

#4 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 30 September 2014 - 05:55 AM

We already discus it in the last thread movie section.

I did not see it in the debate and chapters thread. Da should have checked the movie thread.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#5 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 06:17 AM

How do you even confirm the authenticity of something like this? I think it's safer to just assume it's fake until proven otherwise.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#6 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 06:47 AM

You don't. But I can bet the was deliberately, which means this coming chapter might be big, concerning the pairings. Since its from Viz, knowing their biased history against NS. this could be just a troll lower our guard.

#7 *- ZerΩ -*

*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Interests:Sports-> Football,Basketball
    Video Games,The Mentalist,Supernatural..etc

Posted 30 September 2014 - 08:23 AM

I simply shock. I'll let my good old buddy Ramen Renegade give you guys the story.

If this is concrete, someone is going to lose their job over this leaked info. His/hers sacrifice shal be remember.

After 693. this post (yours and your friend's) really game me a smile like this:

FunnySmile6.jpg

So.. thank you very much!!!

tumblr_n09oo96JLS1sqdj5ko1_500.jpg

#8 al0eaz

al0eaz

Blind Fingers Lee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 08:50 AM

Interesting, but I dont want to believe anything until its in black and white (Or maybe in color if we are lucky) 

trainercard_zpsafda1a60.png

#9 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 30 September 2014 - 09:08 AM

Oddly Enough, I can't see it on the Official Twitter Page of ShonenJump. so its a bit hard to believe.

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#10 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 09:30 AM

If you read the first post clearly, the tweet was deleted 10 minutes later after the post. That link is to a profile of that individual capture the image with a screen shot with the SJUSA account and the tweet just minutes before it was deleted.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 30 September 2014 - 09:37 AM.

#11 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 10:17 AM

If you read the first post clearly, the tweet was deleted 10 minutes later after the post. That link is to a profile of that individual capture the image with a screen shot with the SJUSA account and the tweet just minutes before it was deleted.

See it's times like these that I wish everyone had a video capture program on their computer. Take a screenshot just in case and then film it so that it's far less likely to be assumed a hoax.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#12 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 01:10 PM

Again, dont believe anything unless it is show officially. To me, only the bit by bit news, trailer, and spoilers from japan when the movie comes out will be what is proof.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#13 Exact

Exact

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:My fiance <3, Good food, romance, education, math & science, WWll, BF3, war movies, Tom Hanks, Morgan Freeman, narusaku.

Posted 30 September 2014 - 01:38 PM

My body is ready. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tumblr_n6ghsnynMH1s2je29o1_400.gif 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

#14 tonga1

tonga1

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 01:41 PM

My body is ready. 

:pimp:

#15 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 30 September 2014 - 02:42 PM

As much as I want to believe, I'm going to hold back. There's been way to many instances where what we were told was false (remember that recent interview with Kishimoto and he said that hopes Hinata's wishes come true, yet NS fans twisted that? Yeah that broke my heart). 

So fake until further notice.

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#16 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 07:37 PM

Pretty sure this was fake as SJ tweeted a user who asked if it was real that it looked sketchy.

But, the conspiracy theorist in me tends to believe somebody leaked it then they quickly covered it up.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#17 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 07:51 PM

It's always to believe the response from the same one unless they have proof. This one is just saying font is different. What difference?

#18 Silent Storm

Silent Storm

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 09:11 PM

1258825362810.gif

Perfection.

#19 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 09:43 PM

Pretty sure this was fake as SJ tweeted a user who asked if it was real that it looked sketchy.

But, the conspiracy theorist in me tends to believe somebody leaked it then they quickly covered it up.

like they would have admitted to have written a such twitter if they had remove it earlier. lol

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#20 Hiyuusha

Hiyuusha

Hanzo Hattori

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Hanging out with bros, writing, prepping ingredients for pizza, making pizza, cooking pizza, slicing pizza, boxing pizza, packing pizza, delivering pizza, opening pizza boxes, grabbing slices of pizza, eating pizza, tasting pizza, swallowing pizza, digesting pizza, and ramen too! Also, I love to make Rasencookies - dattebayo! Lolno.

Posted 30 September 2014 - 10:02 PM

Best to take everything with a grain of salt, that way if it is true, you'll be happy, and if it IS false, no harm done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users