10076 replies to this topic

#10061 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,937 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 07:27 PM

THE BLACK REAPER MAKIN POINTS!!!  I LOVE THIS DUDE!!

13b4e136608e88c6.jpg

PROTECTING EACH OTHER TILL THE END!!

#10062 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,954 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 08 October 2017 - 03:26 PM

This chapter redeemed the previous chapter. Ishida felt like trolling everyone, lmfao. And all he wanted was to see Touka again T_T

I have zero hopes for the new anime.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#10063 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,123 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 11:03 PM

This chapter redeemed the previous chapter. Ishida felt like trolling everyone, lmfao. And all he wanted was to see Touka again T_T

It redeemed previous chapter so much, that manga went full shonen.

#10064 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,328 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 09 October 2017 - 12:57 AM

Another slap to the people who hate Touken lmao

It redeemed previous chapter so much, that manga went full shonen.

Bro, what are you even talking about? None of that was shounen at all.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#10065 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,123 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 12:58 AM

ayy, especially MC who coudn't regenerate before, but did used kagune. And that Aizen lvl planning.

#10066 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,328 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 09 October 2017 - 01:08 AM

ayy, especially MC who coudn't regenerate before, but did used kagune. And that Aizen lvl planning.

Regeneration is not the same thing as being able to use the kagune. Furuta was cunning enough to bide his time and take over the CCG, yet only now it's a problem that he planned something to do with Kaneki because he has something he wants from Kaneki, especially after Kaneki has been of interest to V for a long time? Ok.

EXL5X4B.png

#10067 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,922 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 09 October 2017 - 02:52 PM

Why do they hate Touken??? I always felt Hide and Kaneki have a connection as brothers plus we haven't seen Hide in RE barely

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#10068 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,328 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 06:22 PM

Why do they hate Touken??? I always felt Hide and Kaneki have a connection as brothers plus we haven't seen Hide in RE barely

Because they see two males that are friends with each other and immediately say they're romantically interested in each other, and then come up with a bunch of kitten to try and discredit TouKen. You know how tumblr is. The Hide///Kaneki fans and the Tsukiyama///Kaneki hate Touken because it isn't a homosexual ship lol

Just the sad truth of it. When 125 came out they started harassing Touken shippers and Ishida himself about being homophobic, even though Kaneki has never shown any inclination to being romantically or sexually attracted to males. Like the series started off with him going on a date with a woman and admiring how Rize and Touka, both women, looked. 

EXL5X4B.png

#10069 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,123 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 06:53 PM

Because they see two males that are friends with each other and immediately say they're romantically interested in each other, and then come up with a bunch of kitten to try and discredit TouKen. You know how tumblr is. The Hide///Kaneki fans and the Tsukiyama///Kaneki hate Touken because it isn't a homosexual ship lol

Just the sad truth of it. When 125 came out they started harassing Touken shippers and Ishida himself about being homophobic, even though Kaneki has never shown any inclination to being romantically or sexually attracted to males. Like the series started off with him going on a date with a woman and admiring how Rize and Touka, both women, looked. 

Holy kitten, somehow, back in the day people used to have more brains. What's that? Somebody isn't implenting gays all over place in his work is being homophobic? D:

#10070 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,328 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 06:56 PM

Holy kitten, somehow, back in the day people used to have more brains. What's that? Somebody isn't implenting gays all over place in his work is being homophobic? D:

Lol it's the social media effect. Social media has become incredibly toxic and has made rational conversation much more difficult. It's become "if you don't agree with me, you're (x = homophobic, racist, sexist, liberal etc). tumblr is rampant with that sort of thought. It's pathetic. 

EXL5X4B.png

#10071 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,922 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 11 October 2017 - 05:25 AM

You should see the voltron fandom...they are the same....only care about two characters and its upsetting because the woman character get less screen time and overshadowed

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#10072 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,954 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 11 October 2017 - 04:24 PM

Social media is toxic thanks to the Social Justice Warriors. I have the feeling though it's especially bad here in the US where the debate about racism, LGBT rights, liberal or republican stand etc. is very prevalent (at least where I live). People just tend to get triggered very easily and take everything out of context.

Lol it's the social media effect. Social media has become incredibly toxic and has made rational conversation much more difficult. It's become "if you don't agree with me, you're (x = homophobic, racist, sexist, liberal etc). tumblr is rampant with that sort of thought. It's pathetic. 

I read somewhere tumblr started the trend with social justice warriors. Makes sense. The way it's designed makes it very easy to attack someone directly and to write ESSAYS for dumb arguments.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#10073 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,937 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:32 PM

Two months ago I was sad to see my collection of Tokyo Ghoul come to an end after getting Volume 14: 

22406526_1804317489610496_40216765624510

However, that also left me with alot of excitement because of what's to come. Finally after waiting for almost 2 months a new collection journey begins: 

22405741_1804318269610418_54990732853948

TOKYO GHOUL :RE is finally here, and man it's gonna be amazing revisiting this material again. 

13b4e136608e88c6.jpg

#10074 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,954 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:18 AM

Two months ago I was sad to see my collection of Tokyo Ghoul come to an end after getting Volume 14: 

22406526_1804317489610496_40216765624510

However, that also left me with alot of excitement because of what's to come. Finally after waiting for almost 2 months a new collection journey begins: 

22405741_1804318269610418_54990732853948

TOKYO GHOUL :RE is finally here, and man it's gonna be amazing revisiting this material again. 

I haven't gotten anything since my second volume. And now they are already starting with :re. Ahh, so behind, lol. I think I'll just wait till the very end to get the ones that have the chapters I really adore (which includes the one you just bought).

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#10075 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,937 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:49 PM

I haven't gotten anything since my second volume. And now they are already starting with :re. Ahh, so behind, lol. I think I'll just wait till the very end to get the ones that have the chapters I really adore (which includes the one you just bought).

I know it's pretty crazy I thought we had to wait a while after the original Tokyo Ghoul manga came out, but to see it out 2 months after is amazing.  I think I remember getting the volume in like sets of 2 after Volume 6 mainly because I knew 7 and 8 concluded the Aogiri Tree Arc. So I just stuck to that approach, and I think I'm probably gonna do the same thing after Volume 4 comes out. 

On a side note, I am more than convinced that :re will end with the Volume 14 similarly to the original series since Ishida has found ways to end arcs within less than a volume or 2 or 3 for that matter.

Also what did you think of the recent volume cover we got for :re, very symbolic if you ask me :D 

13b4e136608e88c6.jpg

#10076 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,937 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:41 AM

New Chapter is out: http://readms.net/r/...ulre/145/4631/1

My Live Reaction: 

13b4e136608e88c6.jpg

#10077 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,123 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:57 PM

So, people still vow for a good life of ghous?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tokyo ghoul, anime, horror anime

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users