54173 replies to this topic

#6761 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:39 PM

Wow I missed a lot. What is the topic, my friends?

Latest topics are about SS, SS/NH fans, and some of the arguments of SS and NH. That's what I have read... I'm kinda lost.

#6762 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:46 PM

Latest topics are about SS, SS/NH fans, and some of the arguments of SS and NH. That's what I have read... I'm kinda lost.

it all starts on 337 . 

Posted Image

#6763 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:52 PM

Should I even begin?

#6764 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:58 PM

Should I even begin?

you can , did you see how i ripped them a new a** hole .? lols . 

Posted Image

#6765 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:15 PM

Lol I mean should I even begin typing. But I think everyone did a great job so no need to add salt to the wound.

#6766 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:18 PM

Lol I mean should I even begin typing. But I think everyone did a great job so no need to add salt to the wound.

yeah you can , you can add your input the more the better I say . 

Posted Image

#6767 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:24 PM

Maybe later. I am going to be on and off as of this week. I will be on, just not as much. Only this week.

#6768 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:28 PM

One thing that just makes NS have a lot more potential is just well, the way MK occurred, started out rough but became better as Minato and Kushina grew and Kushina changed her outlook. I mean is it that hard to imagine Naruto would blurt something about liking Sakura's forehead or her getting surprised it was him. Basically one thing we see in NS now is how the moments of MK occurred, NS will repeat them as we have seen in the past like how both NS and MK began. I mean however it occurs, its not impossible for it too, I mean 631 was one of the biggest chapters we could never have seen coming. When 627 came out we thought it would be all action and quite a while before the kages arrived, but 630 ended with that sudden appearance of Minato and gave the Sakura-Kushina parallel. Even for whatever claims people had for SS, well kinda funny Sakura was being cautious and confused over Sasuke given what he last tried to do to her and how she advocated to Naruto to fight, not Sasuke. Even more so after 632 made a dumb minor argument with others over dirt or blush well, kinda doesn't matter at this point when 635 revealed she didn't trust Sasuke. All I'm saying now, dumb as it may sound to others, a revelation to Sakura about the chapter 3 event could come in the future. Would be a shock to Sakura to see the first one who complimented her on something she hated was the one she least expected. Whatever the case yeah with all the past and current development and interaction, the occurrences with the parallels, and both the assured and potential future events (assured being more NS development in the future obviously over stuff like Sasuke, not trusting him, the aspect of both of the guys dying, and Sakura's own concern for Naruto which is displayed a lot and potential being stuff like the forehead revisit, 631 gave a lot of potential stuff in terms of connecting more from the Sakura-Kushina parallel) a lot more can come now than ever. Just a matter of time between the drama side of things with Sasuke, how Sakura is starting to not trust him, how she worries about Naruto, and the downtime other stuff can occur with before the Naruto Sasuke fight in the end.

Since Kushina was attacked by an Uchiha , that means that Sakura will attacked by Obito who is also an Uchiha and then Naruto will save her , he will smile intensely at her and she will look at him with gleaming eyes with a heavy blush on her face .  He may or may not compliment her forehead at that moment . 

Edited by Superman333, 26 August 2013 - 05:32 PM.

Posted Image

#6769 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:31 PM

Everybody on here did a great job putting him in his place . 

Posted Image

#6770 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Interests:anime/ manga, TCGs, JRPGs

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:36 PM

Alright, alright, enough about the other fandoms.  You guys want another moderator coming in here sending out warnings?

#6771 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:39 PM

Alright, alright, enough about the other fandoms.  You guys want another moderator coming in here sending out warnings?

That's what will happen sooner or later if the negative talk on other fandoms don't stop right now.

#6772 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:40 PM

That's what will happen sooner or later if the negative talk on other fandoms don't stop right now.

Yep. :sweat:

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#6773 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:57 PM

Yep. :sweat:

I can't help but think its my fault for the confusion but I just had to respond to that post bra . 

Posted Image

#6774 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:03 PM

I can't help but think its my fault for the confusion but I just had to respond to that post bra . 

Responding with counter arguments is alright, but not saying things like "NH fans wrote crap" or "we need to shut them down".

ナルサク

#6775 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:06 PM

Ignore when posts of outside makes you furious. Everything is clear in the manga, so things like that said is for the sake of argumentation and false hope... Ignore.

Don't know why some go over some other sites to just at the end get irritated. If you ( Not saying to you precisely ) want to see what they're talking and say your thoughts here, bring some arguments and some would debate here in a none bashing manner.

Edited by T XD, 26 August 2013 - 07:14 PM.

#6776 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:15 PM

Responding with counter arguments is alright, but not saying things like "NH fans wrote crap" or "we need to shut them down".

yeah you are right some times I get a little carried away . its a part of me , ya know .?

Ignore when posts of outside makes you furious. Everything is clear in the manga, so things like that said is for the sake of argumentation and false hope... Ignore.

Don't know why some go over some other sites to just at the end get irritated. If you ( Not saying to you precisely ) want to see what they're talking and say your thoughts here, bring some arguments and some would debate here what they want to say in a none bashing manner.

yeah I understand I am very sorry for this I'm guilty of doing this a few times on this site I seriously don't mean o soil H&E's name . 

Posted Image

#6777 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:20 PM

yeah I understand I am very sorry for this I'm guilty of doing this a few times on this site I seriously don't mean o soil H&E's name . 

Don't worry.

We learn from our mistakes XD

Edited by T XD, 26 August 2013 - 07:20 PM.

#6778 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:21 PM

Don't know why some go over some other sites to just at the end get irritated. If you ( Not saying to you precisely ) want to see what they're talking and say your thoughts here, bring some arguments and some would debate here what they want to say in a none bashing manner.

The deal  is that we get practically accused of making double standards, publicly  humiliating other shippers, calling names and its very difficult to ignore when everywhere you go you get bashed , so i understand others perfectly normal when they are frustrated or mad at the opposite camps . In other words you are just guilty for liking something that actually has the most potential and manga facts for 640 chapters...
Sometimes you just wanna... :wallbash: :smashy:

But you are quite right ignorance is the best medicine to remedy the situation.

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#6779 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:22 PM

Don't worry.

We learn from our mistakes XD

:) . 

Posted Image

#6780 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:23 PM

The deal  is that we get practically accused of making double standards, publicly  humiliating other shippers, calling names and its very difficult to ignore when everywhere you go you get bashed , so i understand others perfectly normal when they are frustrated or mad at the opposite camps . In other words you are just guilty for liking something that actually has the most potential and manga facts for 640 chapters...
Sometimes you just wanna... :wallbash: :smashy:

But you are quite right ignorance is the best medicine to remedy the situation.

thanks for understanding , They be getting me mad when they want to downplay Naruto's feelings and NS all together , ya know .? 

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users