26 replies to this topic

#1 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:04 AM

The new opening and ending with english subtitles.

Opening : http://www.peteava.r...o-shippuden-257
Ending : http://www.peteava.r...o-shippuden-257

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#2 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:21 AM

I didnt see any surprises srsly and the ending i just skip cuz wtf hinata is doing there she inst even on the team 7
SK-303_image007.jpg

#3 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:03 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ May 10 2012, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I didnt see any surprises srsly and the ending i just skip cuz wtf hinata is doing there she inst even on the team 7

I meant a little surprise for you guys/girls, I uploaded the opening and ending with subtitles that's it. I agree with you Hinata has no place there, but that's studio pierrot being studio pierrot they love Hinata a lot.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#4 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:56 AM

That's because its not Team 7 orientated. You all should know by now that Studio Pierrot likes to mess with pairings, and this is exactly what they did with the ED.

Thanks for uploading it with subtitles, btw. I've been wondering if anyone was going to translate the songs.

#5 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:57 AM

The ending is pretty - Sakura looks gorgeous! wub.gif

The opening seems way too light hearted for the war arc though confused.gif

Still, thanks for sharing! :-)
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#6 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:58 AM

Does it have anything remotely related to NH before I watch it?
unsure.gif

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#7 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:03 AM

^Yes. Though its all rather ambiguously set up---I still think the intention is obvious enough for the average watcher to understand.

#8 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:32 AM

^ Greaaat.. Call me biased, but I'm not watching it XD I just can't take any of that Studio added nonsense. How's the new Opening?

jus drein jus daun.

#9 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:00 AM

QUOTE (Fenris @ May 11 2012, 04:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^ Greaaat.. Call me biased, but I'm not watching it XD I just can't take any of that Studio added nonsense. How's the new Opening?

I watched the ending.. once. Biased is the word for it. As for the opening, it's alright. I guess it gets to the point of what will be shown.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#10 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:28 AM

QUOTE (Fenris @ May 11 2012, 12:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I liked the ending but the input is really off. It's as if they're that confident who will end up together. It will come out foolish in the future. Oh well, ending is a fan service gift, what can you do?

As for the opening, it's ok, but it is a bad time for it since this arc is war. Not the best choice or even good. Song is ok, but this opening is one of those times that I tend to skip. Funny, I quite liked the previous one. In a guilty pleasure sense.

This show ought to get a kai version, in all honesty.

#11 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ May 11 2012, 07:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I liked the ending but the input is really off. It's as if they're that confident who will end up together. It will come out foolish in the future. Oh well, ending is a fan service gift, what can you do?

As for the opening, it's ok, but it is a bad time for it since this arc is war. Not the best choice or even good. Song is ok, but this opening is one of those times that I tend to skip. Funny, I quite liked the previous one. In a guilty pleasure sense.

This show ought to get a kai version, in all honesty.

Like its been said, the ending is really all pairings. it can be NaruSaku, SS and NH. nah nothing comes off as knowing who will end up together. the anime studio have done a great deal of NaruSaku endings before this one anyhow.

Sakura smile in this always reminds me of Naruto because shes always smiling when thinking of him.

#12 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:49 PM

QUOTE (Living Lavish @ May 11 2012, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Like its been said, the ending is really all pairings. it can be NaruSaku, SS and NH. nah nothing comes off as knowing who will end up together. the anime studio have done a great deal of NaruSaku endings before this one anyhow.

Sakura smile in this always reminds me of Naruto because shes always smiling when thinking of him.

Still, there's a fine line between convincing the viewers that it could be any pairing - to a specific pairing that they've been hauling to us since day 1. The openings/endings should really just show what's happening in canon most of the time.

Edited by Fenris, 11 May 2012 - 03:49 PM.

jus drein jus daun.

#13 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:15 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ May 11 2012, 11:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Still, there's a fine line between convincing the viewers that it could be any pairing - to a specific pairing that they've been hauling to us since day 1. The openings/endings should really just show what's happening in canon most of the time.

I don't take them too seriously, but if they really feel that it is becoming canon, then that's just biased. It doesn't match to the other endings, which displayed otherwise. In short, no need to take them seriously. It's just opening and ending. Well, if you want to feel any better, there were more endings that applies to NaruSaku and Sakura not knowing who she is truly in love (like never showing the guy face or name crossed out)

#14 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:49 PM

I really wouldn't worry or be upset about the ED having Hinata in it. Sure, it could be a subtle hinting for NH, but Hinata isn't even in any of the same shots as Naruto.

Whereas in the NaruSaku EDs and OPs we've gotten had:
  • Little Naruto being pushed toward Little Sakura, grinning embarassedly
  • Naked Sakura drawing Naruto on the window
  • Sakura walking toward Naruto and then Naruto standing up and smiling at her (with absolutely no one else in the ending)
  • Naruto leaning into Sakura, about to hug her
  • Sakura holding out her hands, indicating the "for you" was for Naruto

Therefore, until we get something of the above with Naruto and Hinata, I'm not worried and not irritated, regardless of how pointless it seems for Hinata to be there. NS has the quality and quantity when it comes to ED and OP hints/moments/fanservice.

Edited by Paptala, 11 May 2012 - 04:51 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#15 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:52 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ May 11 2012, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really wouldn't worry or be upset about the ED having Hinata in it. Sure, it could be a subtle hinting for NH, but Hinata isn't even in any of the same shots as Naruto.

• Sakura walking toward Naruto and then Naruto standing up and smiling at her (with absolutely no one else in the ending)

Therefore, until we get something of the above with Naruto and Hinata, I'm not worried and not irritated, regardless of how pointless it seems for Hinata to be there. NS has the quality and quantity when it comes to ED and OP hints/moments/fanservice.

This

#16 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:23 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ May 11 2012, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ May 11 2012, 12:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This

Make us two I agree with her too, NaruSaku beats NH in filler, OP, ED and Manga is not even joke.

#17 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ May 10 2012, 11:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The opening seems way too light hearted for the war arc though confused.gif

it doesn't fit a war atmosphere at all and it annoys me sad.gif

#18 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 12 May 2012 - 01:24 AM

Link doesnt work for me. Is there another one? Apparently more Hinata wanking in this one. Ugh. If only she where an important character so it could make sense putting her in every kittening single ending.

Edited by Dragunov, 12 May 2012 - 01:29 AM.

#19 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 12 May 2012 - 01:37 AM

The opening song is horrible. Even Newsong is better than that.

I'm starting to get really annoyed with Hinata's random appearances in something that is focused on Team 7. The whole NS/NH thing doesn't bother me a single bit, rather, what really grinds my gears is when something is Team 7 related and she comes out of nowhere. She doesn't belong there, so why is she required to be there?

JA2DBzd.png

#20 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:08 AM

Well I always watched the anime to see the fight scenes, but I got turn off with the bunch of Hinata praising, the NH bias and the SS stupidity.

Sometime las year when I find out there were so much bias towars Hinata from the Manga version to the Anime adaptation, Naruto Anime and myself are no longer friends.

I wonder do they know something we don't? because there bias towards Hinata is really strong. mad.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users