#50601 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 02:35 PM

"Why have Sasuke and Sakura get married if they don't really like each other?"

Because she had a shallow crush on him for years and he did something from a memory that was actually Naruto in disguise. Please forget all the attempted murder, the uncaring behavior he had for her overall, the symbolism of stabbing her in the heart, etc.

#50602 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 03:02 PM

I'm actualy curious about what you guys think ... Excluding everything else, who do you guys think destroy this franchise? Hinata or Sasuke?. Because i notice most of you blame Hinata. Don't get me wrong i hate both of them, but i think Sasuke is far worse than Hinata in every way. I never ever see such a kitteny character got rewarded after all the kitten hes done instead of getting punished. I mean what do you expect from a moe Big boobs cute shy submussive character? They always like that. But Sasuke? That's the First.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#50603 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 04:01 PM

I'm actualy curious about what you guys think ... Excluding everything else, who do you guys think destroy this franchise? Hinata or Sasuke?. Because i notice most of you blame Hinata. Don't get me wrong i hate both of them, but i think Sasuke is far worse than Hinata in every way. I never ever see such a kitteny character got rewarded after all the kitten hes done instead of getting punished. I mean what do you expect from a moe Big boobs cute shy submussive character? They always like that. But Sasuke? That's the First.

I am going to go a middle ground and say Sasuke ruined the plot, but Hinata ruined the character development. They both had a hand in destroying the plot overall, but it was Hinata who delivered the killing blow after Sasuke was dealt with.

Because so much focus was on Sasuke, most of the development happened from his end, but the other characters still got some development. We actually enjoyed said development from both Sakura and Naruto's end, but Kishimoto HAD to keep Naruto obsessed with Sasuke otherwise the whole "bonds" plot would never be fruitful in anything since he can't write bonds between characters for crap. Not even love couples.

Could it have been written better? Oh hell yeah, but there at least was something. There was something there that started out okay and just fell flat because Naruto refused to change any idea about Sasuke even if Sasuke himself said "I want to kill everyone and rape their corpses." Naruto: "Nah, Sasuke is not like that." He saw the dude try to kill Sakura twice and yet denies he tried to.

It is like Dragonball Z abridged.
Sasuke: "I want to kill everyone and bath the streets in their blood for what they did to my clan"
Naruto: "Well that's not very nice, Sasuke."
Sasuke: "OF COURSE NOT.....I'M F!@#$ING EVIL!!!!!"

Naruto: "Sasuke, that is not very paragon."
Sasuke: "Renegade for life."

Again, not excusing it, but at least it was something.

Hinata on the other hand started out with nothing and ended up with EVERYTHING she wanted without lifting a damn finger to earn it.

She got a movie centered around her. She got the love of her life even though she didn't do anything to "win him over" and she got all the popularity despite being the most worthless character in the show. So much so that people will lie and say that "she is the most useful and it is Sakura who is useless."

Everything that transpired in the end was because Hinata HAD to get her way. Knowing what we know now, seeing how Naruto the Last was in production 2 years before the ending of the manga. Several things had to change.

1. Naruto had to notice Hinata and she had to be in the center of attention even if there was no reason for her to be. Her being "Naruto's bodyguard" is such a dumb thing and they hide it behind "we Hyuga's are the ultimate bodyguards" line.

2. Neji HAD to die so Hinata could be the only meaningful Hyuga left and push NH together by guilt tripping Naruto.

3. Sakura HAD to get with Sasuke to get them both out of the picture because we all know Naruto would not pay Hinata any attention if Sasuke and Sakura were in the picture. We know Kishimoto didn't have them love each other because he admits time and time again that he has no reason why they are together. How can a writer have no idea why he put two characters together? Even when Toriyama put Bulma and Vegeta together, he at least had some reason albeit to troll. And this is just SS. Imagine what he thinks of every other couple in the show.

4. Both Sakura's and Naruto's development as characters was thrown out because "Hinata had to be the heroine."

5. Hinata's sister HAD to be the one to get kidnapped despite a whole tribe of Hyuga that Toneri could have stole eyes from because Hinata had to tag along the mission despite being useless. (Notice how Sasuke was not called to help even though he and Naruto are the strongest ninja in the world. You'd think Sasuke's help would be advised here, but like I said Sasuke couldn't be there because Naruto would ignore Hinata entirely. And if they written where he gave no kittens about Sasuke...then it would look odd.)

6. Toneri HAD to fall in love with Hinata. They essentially made a MacGuffin villain just so NH could happen. He could be with any other Hyuga in the village and still achieve his goal, but he HAD to choose Hinata because....Naruto had to be jealous.

7. They made a genjustsu specifically for Naruto to "remember" Hinata. That is how bad that is. Every other genjutsu was used either as a brainwash or a means of torture. Here Toneri played match maker.

8. Everything about the plot of Naruto the Last was centered around Hinata. Even the weather of the snow was made just for Hinata even though it was never supposed to snow in Konoha since it was a "Hidden Leaf" village. It never snowed before and Naruto never once needed anything like that unless he traveled to another village where they had snow. They forced the weather to change so Hinata can knit a scarf. It hasn't snowed since in Konoha. Not even in Boruto.

I can keep going, but while Sasuke beat the plot to death with how much better of a character he actually is, Hinata was the one who shot the killing blow and then dragged the corpse off to make it into some kind of meat puppet like some ninja Jeffrey Dahmer.

And now, Hinata's kid control the plot.
Himawari is so powerful simply because "I am Hinata's kid"
and Boruto is a gary stu trying to act like he has issues.

Salad is Sasuke 2.0. Too moody, judgemental, and acts like only they are important. Oh and doesn't give a crap about anyone, but Naruto.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 08 August 2019 - 04:20 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50604 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 04:13 PM

I am going to go a middle ground and say Sasuke ruined the plot, but Hinata ruined the character development. They both had a hand in destroying the plot overall, but it was Hinata who delivered the killing blow after Sasuke was dealt with.

Because so much focus was on Sasuke, most of the development happened from his end, but the other characters still got some development. We actually enjoyed said development from both Sakura and Naruto's end, but Kishimoto HAD to keep Naruto obsessed with Sasuke otherwise the whole "bonds" plot would never be fruitful in anything since he can't write bonds between characters for crap. Not even love couples.

Could it have been written better? Oh hell yeah, but there at least was something. There was something there that started out okay and just fell flat because Naruto refused to change any idea about Sasuke even if Sasuke himself said "I want to kill everyone and rape their corpses." Naruto: "Nah, Sasuke is not like that." He saw the dude try to kill Sakura twice and yet denies he tried to.

Sasuke: "I want to kill everyone and bath the streets in their blood for what they did to my clan"

Hinata on the other hand started out with nothing and ended up with EVERYTHING she wanted without lifting a damn finger to earn it.

She got a movie centered around her. She got the love of her life even though she didn't do anything to "win him over" and she got all the popularity despite being the most worthless character in the show. So much so that people will lie and say that "she is the most useful and it is Sakura who is useless."

Everything that transpired in the end was because Hinata HAD to get her way. Knowing what we know now, seeing how Naruto the Last was in production 2 years before the ending of the manga. Several things had to change.

1. Naruto had to notice Hinata and she had to be in the center of attention even if there was no reason for her to be. Her being "Naruto's bodyguard" is such a dumb thing and they hide it behind "we Hyuga's are the ultimate bodyguards" line.

2. Neji HAD to die so Hinata could be the only meaningful Hyuga left and push NH together by guilt tripping Naruto.

3. Sakura HAD to get with Sasuke to get them both out of the picture because we all know Naruto would not pay Hinata any attention if Sasuke and Sakura were in the picture.

4. Both Sakura's and Naruto's development as characters was thrown out because "Hinata had to be the heroine."

5. Hinata's sister HAD to be the one to get kidnapped despite a whole tribe of Hyuga that Toneri could have stole eyes from because Hinata had to tag along the mission despite being useless. (Notice how Sasuke was not called to help even though he and Naruto are the strongest ninja in the world. You'd think Sasuke's help would be advised here, but like I said Sasuke couldn't be there because Naruto would ignore Sasuke entirely. And if they written where he gave no kittens about Sasuke...then it would look odd.)

6. Toneri HAD to fall in love with Hinata. They essentially made a MacGuffin villain just so NH could happen. He could be with any other Hyuga in the village and still achieve his goal, but he HAD to choose Hinata because....Naruto had to be jealous.

7. They made a genjustsu specifically for Naruto to "remember" Hinata. That is how bad that is. Every other genjutsu was used either as a brainwash or a means of torture. Here Toneri played match maker.

8. Everything about the plot of Naruto the Last was centered around Hinata. Even the weather of the snow was made just for Hinata even though it was never supposed to snow in Konoha since it was a "Hidden Leaf" village. It never snowed before and Naruto never once needed a unless he traveled to another village where they had snow. They forced the weather to change so Hinata can knit a scarf. It hasn't snowed since in Konoha. Not even in Boruto.

I can keep going, but while Sasuke beat the plot to death with how much better of a character he actually is, Hinata was the one who shot the killing blow and then dragged the corpse off to make it into some kind of meat puppet like some ninja Jeffrey Dahmer.

Salad is Sasuke 2.0. Too moody, judgemental, and acts like only they are important. Oh and doesn't give a crap about anyone, but Naruto.

Drop the mike, we are DONE!!! XD James, you killed it there, buddy. Very impressive!

#50605 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 04:49 PM

Drop the mike, we are DONE!!! XD James, you killed it there, buddy. Very impressive!

Thank you. Thank you.

I want to add something to the whole "Snow in Konoha" thing to prove how ridiculous it is and why it is a forced thing as well.

Naruto's birthday is November October 10th. The Fourth Shinobi War that happened at the end of the book started maybe 3 days prior I believe, but again, it is around the Fall and Winter Season. Notice something about Konoha? No snow. Where is the snow? I once lived in North Carolina and it can start snowing around October. We also know for a fact that Naruto went to go talk to Raikage in the Kumogakure (cloud nation) and it was snowing where he was at. Sakura's confession was in the same area and again...it was snowing.  Makes sense cause they were in a nation that snows there periodically I assume.

Still following? Good. So, if it is snowing in that area at the time of November. (Assuming this all takes places in the same week which I have no doubt it does.) Where is the snow in Konoha? It is obviously around winter time, right, so where is the snow? If it can snow in Konoha, then where is it?

You might be thinking "Well, James, silly boy, maybe it just wasn't snowing yet at that time." Okay, but when Obito attacked Konoha during the Nine-tails attack the day Naruto was born...how come it was not snowing then either? What an unbelievable coincidence that it ONLY snowed when Hinata wanted to knit Naruto a scarf. Can anybody think of any other time when it snowed in Konoha? Any one? I thought not. Also to add, Naruto the Last takes place 2 years after 699 which was on November October 10th or Naruto's birthday. So if we were to take it all literally, and Hinata was knitting the scarf as a birthday present, then Naruto the Last also takes place on November October 10th or around there and it appears to be snowing for quite a while. Again, where is the snow every other time? Only this particular year did it ever snow on November October 10th in Konoha. (Save for the retcon backstory of Naruto and Hinata of him saving her when they were kids.)

I will give $10 to anyone who can show me a time it snowed in Konoha outside of Naruto the Last. I want the panel, the page, the volume, and the exact time where this occurs in the manga and I will hand over $10 right now.

I live in Florida now and it never snows here even during November. It can get cold, but never snow because the air is too heavy with water and thus too dense to freeze. We have never seen it snow in Boruto either. So, it has only snowed in Konoha once in Naruto's entire life in Naruto the Last. That is how pathetic this all truly is that even the weather of Konoha was changed to give Hinata this "romantic gesture of love."

Meanwhile, It was snowing during Sakura's confession too which is an important thing because snow in Japanese symbolism in meant to portray love or romantic gesture in which one person is afraid of losing someone they truly love. Which is why Sakura's confession in the snowfall could be seen as something meaningful. This is why they did it in Naruto the Last as well for the same reason.

Snow basically means vulnerable love. So because it was snowing, it could mean that Sakura was actually being honest because of the cinematography of the snow in the shot. Vulnerable love = Honest love.

Snow can also mean death though. Usually more "death of a person or loved one." Which is fitting cause Naruto's character development was killed during a snow fall in Konoha...the one time it does is the time that Naruto as a character dies. Kind of fitting if you ask me. Also fitting that Hinata did not confess in snow nor did they get together while it snowed.

I still go back to my favorite part

Sakura: "Naruto, why don't you ask Hinata if you can walk her home?"
Naruto: "Why?"

In conclusion: There is NO REASON why Hinata should be knitting a scarf or why there would ever be a call for one. It was all purposely made up to push a Hinata narrative and everything about the plot after Sasuke's story was done was about Hinata. (Supported even more by countless interviews of Kishimoto saying that the only thing he planned was the Sasuke and Naruto fight in the end.)

So Naruto, as a whole, was either about Sasuke or Hinata. It was NEVER about Naruto what so ever.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 08 August 2019 - 05:47 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50606 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 05:29 PM

Something else to best describe the plot for this new Naruto novel

https://www.youtube....h?v=NvgU9-SgjcM

#50607 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 08 August 2019 - 05:31 PM

Thank you. Thank you.

I want to add something to the whole "Snow in Konoha" thing to proof how ridiculous it is and why it is a forced thing as well.

Naruto's birthday is November 10th. The Fourth Shinobi War that happened at the end of the book started maybe 3 days prior I believe, but again, it is around the Fall and Winter Season. Notice something about Konoha? No snow. Where is the snow? I once lived in North Carolina and it can start snowing around October. We also know for a fact that Naruto went to go talk to Raikage in the Kumogakure (cloud nation) and it was snowing where he was at. Sakura's confession was in the same area and again...it was snowing.  Makes sense cause they were in a nation that snows there periodically I assume.

Still following? Good. So, if it is snowing in that area at the time of November. (Assuming this all takes places in the same week which I have no doubt it does.) Where is the snow in Konoha? It is obviously around winter time, right, so where is the snow? If it can snow in Konoha, then where is it?

You might be thinking "Well, James, silly boy, maybe it just wasn't snowing yet at that time." Okay, but when Obito attacked Konoha during the Nine-tails attack the day Naruto was born...how come it was not snowing then either? What an unbelievable coincidence that it ONLY snowed when Hinata wanted to knit Naruto a scarf. Can anybody think of any other time when it snowed in Konoha? Any one? I thought not. Also to add, Naruto the Last takes place 2 years after 699 which was on November 10th or Naruto's birthday. So if we were to take it all literally, and Hinata was knitting the scarf as a birthday present, then Naruto the Last also takes place on November 10 or around there and it appears to be snowing for quite a while. Again, where is the snow every other time? Only this particular year did it ever snow on November 10th in Konoha. (Save for the retcon backstory of Naruto and Hinata of him saving her when they were kids.)

I will give $10 to anyone who can show me a time it snowed in Konoha outside of Naruto the Last. I want the panel, the page, the volume, and the exact time where this occurs in the manga and I will hand over $10 right now.

I live in Florida now and it never snows here even during November. It can get cold, but never snow because the air is too heavy with water and thus too dense to freeze. We have never seen it snow in Boruto either. So, it has only snowed in Konoha once in Naruto's entire life in Naruto the Last. That is how pathetic this all truly is that even the weather of Konoha was changed to give Hinata this "romantic gesture of love."

Meanwhile, It was snowing during Sakura's confession too which is an important thing because snow in Japanese symbolism in meant to portray love or romantic gesture in which one person is afraid of losing someone they truly love. Which is why Sakura's confession in the snowfall could be seen as something meaningful. This is why they did it in Naruto the Last as well for the same reason.

Snow basically means vulnerable love. So because it was snowing, it could mean that Sakura was actually being honest because of the cinematography of the snow in the shot. Vulnerable love = Honest love.

Snow can also mean death though. Usually more "death of a person or loved one." Which is fitting cause Naruto's character development was killed during a snow fall in Konoha...the one time it does is the time that Naruto as a character dies. Kind of fitting if you ask me. Also fitting that Hinata did not confess in snow nor did they get together while it snowed.

Sakura: "Naruto, why don't you ask Hinata if you can walk her home?"

In conclusion: There is NO REASON why Hinata should be knitting a scarf or why there would ever be a call for one. It was all purposely made up to push a Hinata narrative and everything about the plot after Sasuke's story was done was about Hinata. (Supported even more by countless interviews of Kishimoto saying that the only thing he planned was the Sasuke and Naruto fight in the end.)

So Naruto, as a whole, was either about Sasuke or Hinata. It was NEVER about Naruto what so ever.

Uh, James, Naruto's birthday is actually October 10th.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#50608 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 08 August 2019 - 05:31 PM

Thank you. Thank you.
I want to add something to the whole "Snow in Konoha" thing to proof how ridiculous it is and why it is a forced thing as well.
Naruto's birthday is November 10th. The Fourth Shinobi War that happened at the end of the book started maybe 3 days prior I believe, but again, it is around the Fall and Winter Season. Notice something about Konoha? No snow. Where is the snow? I once lived in North Carolina and it can start snowing around October. We also know for a fact that Naruto went to go talk to Raikage in the Kumogakure (cloud nation) and it was snowing where he was at. Sakura's confession was in the same area and again...it was snowing.  Makes sense cause they were in a nation that snows there periodically I assume.
You might be thinking "Well, James, silly boy, maybe it just wasn't snowing yet at that time." Okay, but when Obito attacked Konoha during the Nine-tails attack the day Naruto was born...how come it was not snowing then either? What an unbelievable coincidence that it ONLY snowed when Hinata wanted to knit Naruto a scarf. Can anybody think of any other time when it snowed in Konoha? Any one? I thought not. Also to add, Naruto the Last takes place 2 years after 699 which was on November 10th or Naruto's birthday. So if we were to take it all literally, and Hinata was knitting the scarf as a birthday present, then Naruto the Last also takes place on November 10 or around there and it appears to be snowing for quite a while. Again, where is the snow every other time? Only this particular year did it ever snow on November 10th in Konoha. (Save for the retcon backstory of Naruto and Hinata of him saving her when they were kids.)
Sakura: "Naruto, why don't you ask if you can walk Hinata home?"

Actually James Naruto birthday is October 10th you went ahead by a month and no when I went through the magna there was no snow in the leaf village ever before the last.

#50609 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 08 August 2019 - 05:32 PM

Question has anyone ordered the new ns zine off deviantart yet cause it says pre-orders are open but I'm asking and no one can tell me. So if any one order one can they give me the link to it please.

#50610 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 05:44 PM

Uh, James, Naruto's birthday is actually October 10th.

Actually James Naruto birthday is October 10th you went ahead by a month and no when I went through the magna there was no snow in the leaf village ever before the last.

Okay, but point still stands. (Naruto wikipedia needs to change the dates then cause it says November 10th.)

No snow....when there is supposed to be snow in the Fall/Winter time.

Naruto the Last takes place around the same time, October 10th, and yet it has TONS of snow fall.

No snow....retcon....Hinata can change the weather apparently.

It was not even a "Toneri moved the moon and caused the Earth to get cooler" type of thing either which is downright ridiculous.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 08 August 2019 - 05:45 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50611 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 05:50 PM

Okay, but point still stands. (Naruto wikipedia needs to change the dates then cause it says November 10th.)
No snow....when there is supposed to be snow in the Fall/Winter time.
Naruto the Last takes place around the same time, October 10th, and yet it has TONS of snow fall.
No snow....retcon....Hinata can change the weather apparently.
It was not even a "Toneri moved the moon and caused the Earth to get cooler" type of thing either which is downright ridiculous.

Really it takes place on Naruto birthday I doubt maybe it's more December.

#50612 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 06:04 PM

Really it takes place on Naruto birthday I doubt maybe it's more December.

There is no specific date when Naruto the Last takes place and it just says "Two years after the Fourth Shinobi World War." Every source I can look up on the synopsis says this.

So I am going to have to assume it means between October 8th-10th as I can't find anything more concrete. Otherwise, Naruto getting a scarf from Hinata as a birthday gift makes sense, doesn't it?

The movie itself was released in December, but released in October in America.

If you can find something that says otherwise, I am going to have to assume that it literally takes place 2 years after. What if the date was March? How much more sense would that make? Not even the light novel explains what date it is. Just "2 years."

And even if it does take place in December...again, how come it has only ever snowed in Naruto the Last? It doesn't snow in Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, and I have never even seen it snow in Boruto the manga. Just Naruto the Last.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50613 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 06:08 PM

There is no specific date when Naruto the Last takes place and it just says "Two years after the Fourth Shinobi World War." Every source I can look up on the synopsis says this.
So I am going to have to assume it means between October 8th-10th as I can't find anything more concrete. Otherwise, Naruto getting a scarf from Hinata as a birthday gift makes sense, doesn't it?
The movie itself was released in December, but released in October in America.
If you can find something that says otherwise, I am going to have to assume that it literally takes place 2 years after. What if the date was March? How much more sense would that make? Not even the light novel explains what date it is. Just "2 years."
And even if it does take place in December...again, how come it has only ever snowed in Naruto the Last? It doesn't snow in Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, and I have never even seen it snow in Boruto the manga. Just Naruto the Last.

Agreed but hinata would have given him the scarf regardless if it's his birthday, besides if it was Naruto birthday you'd think since he's a hero everyone would throw him a party.
I mean in part 1 it takes place in the summer that part though wait the only time it snowed was in part 1 after haku died. Shippuden was only in the land of iron.

Edited by VanitasDS76491, 08 August 2019 - 06:09 PM.

#50614 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 06:09 PM

Agreed but hinata would have given him the scarf regardless if it's his birthday, besides if it was Naruto birthday you'd think since he's a hero everyone would throw him a party.

Well, all the other girls were giving him presents though. It could be that they wanted to throw him a party, but Naruto declined.

It actually does make more sense that Naruto the Last takes place around Naruto's birthday. It explains why everyone wants to give him presents and it also explains why Hinata was so adamant about giving it to him around this time assuming of course she had it this whole time and never once thought of giving it to him until now.

I mean, it could be December and maybe giving presents cause it is Christmas, but Christmas doesn't seem to be a holiday they celebrate in the Naruto world. In our world, they could make Christmas Naruto, but only for adverts and promotions.

Again, it is one hell of a coincidence if it wasn't.

I don't know. Making it happen around his birthday would actually explain things alot easier than "Every day all the girls in Konoha bombard him with presents."

Edited by James S Cassidy, 08 August 2019 - 06:13 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50615 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 06:10 PM

Well, all the other girls were giving him presents though.
It actually does make more sense that Naruto the Last takes place around Naruto's birthday.

Either that or they are giving him present as thanks or cause he's a hero.

#50616 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 06:22 PM

Either that or they are giving him present as thanks or cause he's a hero.

Yeah, but like I said...wouldn't it be more meaningful to give him a birthday present? When's the last time you gave a local hero a present just for being a hero? Praise, sure, but presents? A little odd considering it has been two years since.

If this was a few months after, then sure, but 2 years? I think that would be kind of awkward. Not even the Hokage got that kind of treatment and again, this is the ONLY time we see people give him presents. He doesn't get fan mail while being Hokage or gifts during that time. If it truly was just him being a hero and thanking him, then why not do it all the time?

Knowing the Japanese tradition of gift giving they usually are very reserved about it unless for a few occasions like Valentine's day, Birthday's, and even Christmas time.

While Valentine's day is usually more for chocolates and Christmas is not something they celebrate in Naruto, it being his birthday kind of fits.

Like I said, giving the circumstances, having it be Naruto's birthday kind of fits and seeing how all these horny girls want to ride his bone...giving a gift on his birthday is kind of more impactful...at least logically speaking. Especially when the girls want to give it to him personally. If it was about being a hero...they can send it through the mail like many other anime show such as One Punch Man.

To add to maybe more to the proof:
Hinata's birthday is December 27th. According to sources and if this movie took place around that time...you'd think Sakura would ask if Naruto got Hinata a birthday present yet or something. Since no one seems to be concerned about Hinata's birthday, not even Hinata herself, I don't think this story takes place around December.

Again, nothing truly concrete, but considering Hinata's birthday would be important to Hinata fans, I would think they would take advantage of it and try to get Naruto to give her a present. Why not, for a romantic movie, huh? No, I don't think they had in mind of the story taking place in December.

Sakura: "Naruto, why don't you go and buy Hinata a present?"
Sakura: "Because it is her birthday coming up, you idiot."

I can see that happen in the movie if that was the intention.

More edit: Look what I found. I thought I lost this.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 08 August 2019 - 07:51 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50617 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 11:47 PM

I really doubt it. Sorry, but looking at the track record, they rather die, broke, but have their pairing be canon than to make money. How do I know this? From the simple fact that the fans have expressed what is wrong with the series and they keep on doing the exact opposite. Even for pro-SS and NH platforms, they seem to do the exact opposite. Worse, Kishimoto shows he doesn't care.

Whether it be because of his father's death or because he got bored with it, Kishimoto has stopped caring about Naruto a long time ago. He doesn't listen to what fans have to say, he doesn't care to understand why his series has become trash, and he certainly won't retcon anything like Toriyama has.

If he does retcon...he won't change anything to NS. Why? Because, like I said, the fans think it was the better option, but he does the opposite.

"We love Neji." Kills him off
"We want Naruto to become hokage." Makes Naruto miss his own coronation and barely become anything like Hokage
"We want a team 7 reunion" No such thing really has occurred.

It is the greatest anime tragedy ever in history

You know looking at what they've done so far, I would agree with you that they would rather die with their decision, but I have to disagree with you because one simple reason. Why did they chose this ending? The answer to that is greed. Money to be more precise.

Everything about the ending from how it ended, to what happened in it, to what came from it, screams marketing team. A decision not done to end the series and then leave room to continue it or spin it off in something else, but a decision done at least in their minds to squeeze every single penny from it and continue to go to bank for years. Yes, we all know that their choices were idiotic, but keep in minds such decisions are not made and weren't made by people who know what was best, only what they thought was best.

And you know these choices well. Like making the child of Naruto a child of Hinata because they thought Hinata sells more than Sakura does, and all the others like putting everyone together to make kids in order for Naruto's child to have buddies, etc.

Kishi wanted out for whatever reason whether it was his health mentally or otherwise, boredom or not liking the decisions that were made above him we don't know, but it's clear that he wanted out. That's became obvious from the short battle that Naruto and Sasuke had and from the rushed ending chapter. So with him out of the picture, the ones that were left did and still do what they want.

It really is the greatest anime tragedy ever in history. Thus far anyway.

But sooner or later greed comes into play because at the end of the day it's all about money. It's a business after all.

I mean do you think that Toriyama just decided one day out of the blue to retcon his ending and did it out of the kindness of his heart? Of course not let's be honest here, someone came to him with a big pile of money and to do it because they in turn wanted money.

When will this happen to Kishi? I do not know, nor do I know if that's actually necessary or if it will be necessary at that point. It's not going to be anytime soon that's for sure, but eventually. The greed of men always comes on top.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#50618 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 12:24 AM

Yeah, but like I said...wouldn't it be more meaningful to give him a birthday present? When's the last time you gave a local hero a present just for being a hero? Praise, sure, but presents? A little odd considering it has been two years since.
If this was a few months after, then sure, but 2 years? I think that would be kind of awkward. Not even the Hokage got that kind of treatment and again, this is the ONLY time we see people give him presents. He doesn't get fan mail while being Hokage or gifts during that time. If it truly was just him being a hero and thanking him, then why not do it all the time?
Knowing the Japanese tradition of gift giving they usually are very reserved about it unless for a few occasions like Valentine's day, Birthday's, and even Christmas time.
While Valentine's day is usually more for chocolates and Christmas is not something they celebrate in Naruto, it being his birthday kind of fits.
Like I said, giving the circumstances, having it be Naruto's birthday kind of fits and seeing how all these horny girls want to ride his bone...giving a gift on his birthday is kind of more impactful...at least logically speaking. Especially when the girls want to give it to him personally. If it was about being a hero...they can send it through the mail like many other anime show such as One Punch Man.
To add to maybe more to the proof:
Hinata's birthday is December 27th. According to sources and if this movie took place around that time...you'd think Sakura would ask if Naruto got Hinata a birthday present yet or something. Since no one seems to be concerned about Hinata's birthday, not even Hinata herself, I don't think this story takes place around December.
Again, nothing truly concrete, but considering Hinata's birthday would be important to Hinata fans, I would think they would take advantage of it and try to get Naruto to give her a present. Why not, for a romantic movie, huh? No, I don't think they had in mind of the story taking place in December.
Sakura: "Naruto, why don't you go and buy Hinata a present?"
Sakura: "Because it is her birthday coming up, you idiot."
I can see that happen in the movie if that was the intention.
More edit: Look what I found. I thought I lost this.

That video is so good James I was wondering if that was still around, true the day thing they never say it cause now it makes less sense. There should be a cinema sins everything wrong with Naruto the last to where it's like a trillion sins.

#50619 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 06:03 AM

Just letting you guys know I've posted the first few chapters of my Mages of the North series in the writing discussion thread. I hope to at least spark some interest with some of you.

#50620 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 11:48 AM

Supposedly hes dying because of the mixture between his normal chakra and kuramas chakra.

Is that what it is??? makes you wonder why ANY OTHER tailed beast host was not dead via poisoning a looooong time ago? *knock knock* HI Kira Bee!!! Tell me, has Gyuubi's chakra been making you feel sicky-wicky lately? :zaru:

3. Sakura HAD to get with Sasuke to get them both out of the picture because we all know Naruto would not pay Hinata any attention if Sasuke and Sakura were in the picture. We know Kishimoto didn't have them love each other because he admits time and time again that he has no reason why they are together. How can a writer have no idea why he put two characters together? Even when Toriyama put Bulma and Vegeta together, he at least had some reason albeit to troll. And this is just SS. Imagine what he thinks of every other couple in the show.

5. Hinata's sister HAD to be the one to get kidnapped despite a whole tribe of Hyuga that Toneri could have stole eyes from because Hinata had to tag along the mission despite being useless. (Notice how Sasuke was not called to help even though he and Naruto are the strongest ninja in the world. You'd think Sasuke's help would be advised here, but like I said Sasuke couldn't be there because Naruto would ignore Hinata entirely. And if they written where he gave no kittens about Sasuke...then it would look odd.)

8. Everything about the plot of Naruto the Last was centered around Hinata. Even the weather of the snow was made just for Hinata even though it was never supposed to snow in Konoha since it was a "Hidden Leaf" village. It never snowed before and Naruto never once needed anything like that unless he traveled to another village where they had snow. They forced the weather to change so Hinata can knit a scarf. It hasn't snowed since in Konoha. Not even in Boruto.

Sasuke- Naruto's obsession. Whenever he pops up the story is focused on him entirely, and Naruto loses all train of thought and only gives any concerns to Sasuke to the exclusion of everyone else. He gets the heroine as prize baby maker that he doesn't even seem to want = Destroyed the Plot

Hinata-  Got what she wanted in the end, and what ENTAILED it? A movie dedicated to her where every relevant character in the story became a Hintata cultist like you see in real life, screaming at Naruto you must "MUST MARRY AND AND DOGGY STYLE HINATA!!!!!!!" A SINGLE VILLAIN WAS MADE as a romantic false lead for Hinata and for Naruto to become Nardo (A.K.A. the biggest scum bag) because Hinata became all that mattered to him for that one movie.  She became more important to him than Sasuke, Iruka, Kakashi, Sakura, and the world at large, (and for extra measure Sasuke and Iruka got no screen time in the movie) but that is considered romantic = destroyed the characters

THE MATH IS CORRECT :yes:

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 August 2019 - 06:18 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

16 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 15 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)