• This topic is locked This topic is locked
165 replies to this topic

#21 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:08 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Mar 27 2009, 01:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And...Naruto doesn't seem to remember Hinata's suicidal confession at all >.>!

Well that's good with me lol.

uc.png

#22 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:11 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Mar 27 2009, 01:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And...Naruto doesn't seem to remember Hinata's suicidal confession at all >.>!

He probably does but hasn't taken seriously on it, because he's in the middle of the fight. (I don't know why I said that... >_>)

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#23 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:14 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Mar 27 2009, 01:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He probably does but hasn't taken seriously on it, because he's in the middle of the fight. (I don't know why I said that... >_>)

It won't lead to anything anyway, Naruto can't suddenly do a 180 and have feelings for Hinata it would be insulting.

uc.png

#24 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:16 AM

QUOTE (Denim88 @ Mar 27 2009, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Come on now, in all due fairness, it'd go against the constant theme of the old trying to have the young carry on the 'Will of Fire' and the old passing on. It'd also be a moment for Sakura to realize the extreme amount of commitment in being a healer. If Hinata died because Tsunade felt it would be a waste to heal her, that'd go against the very way of the Hokage.

Besides, yeah, Hinata's not the most signifcant character, but she'd be the only one of the Konoha Nine to die so far. I think it'd be a bit late to do that now, and have all the others somehow pull through this battle. I will have to say that while I'm not a big NaruHina fan, I still respect Hinata as a character of Naruto. She stood her ground against an enemy she was expecting to die against, and managed to pull through. Maybe this will be a chance for her to actually grow up a bit.

I totally agree denim, even though everyone is saying what hinata did was stupid and all that crap, I personally am glad she did what she did, and my respect for her has risen because of it.

I also believe that her finally confessing will be good growth for her character, she will finally be able to move on. At least thats what i hope.

#25 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:21 AM

QUOTE (Denim88 @ Mar 27 2009, 01:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Come on now, in all due fairness, it'd go against the constant theme of the old trying to have the young carry on the 'Will of Fire' and the old passing on. It'd also be a moment for Sakura to realize the extreme amount of commitment in being a healer. If Hinata died because Tsunade felt it would be a waste to heal her, that'd go against the very way of the Hokage.

Besides, yeah, Hinata's not the most signifcant character, but she'd be the only one of the Konoha Nine to die so far. I think it'd be a bit late to do that now, and have all the others somehow pull through this battle. I will have to say that while I'm not a big NaruHina fan, I still respect Hinata as a character of Naruto. She stood her ground against an enemy she was expecting to die against, and managed to pull through. Maybe this will be a chance for her to actually grow up a bit.

QUOTE (Rick (Bonta-kun) @ Mar 27 2009, 01:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I totally agree denim, even though everyone is saying what hinata did was stupid and all that crap, I personally am glad she did what she did, and my respect for her has risen because of it.

I also believe that her finally confessing will be good growth for her character, she will finally be able to move on. At least thats what i hope.

Well said guys, I really think Hinata-chyan did some good in her time in the spotlight! Her fifteen panels of fame were great development for her character!
I bwahhhhhhed ;__;

#26 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:23 AM

QUOTE (True @ Mar 27 2009, 01:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well said guys, I really think Hinata-chyan did some good in her time in the spotlight!
I bwahhhhhhed ;__;

Yeah confessing on one page then getting pwned the next, good job lol.

uc.png

#27 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:26 AM

Sakura must be looking for Yamato...that could potentially be bad for Hinata if she really needs immediate medical help.

But whatever, I don't really care about Hinata...I'm a lot more worried about Nagato dieing. I really don't want him to die in this battle, but the length of his attack on Konoha and how he's been dishing out everything he can is making me think he will... ><

#28 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&amp;D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:32 AM

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ Mar 27 2009, 01:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It won't lead to anything anyway, Naruto can't suddenly do a 180 and have feelings for Hinata it would be insulting.

At this point it wouldn't surprise me. I still don't understand how she could look at the brink but hey its not fatal! She's got a flesh wound, no one in movies ever dies from a flesh wound.

Well I think best scenario would be now. After this whole Pein situation goes by Naruto and her are going to have a heart to heart. Naruto tries to act like Hinata was joking back then. But Hinata sees through it.

Hinata: "You know I wasn't joking. And I also know that you don't love me like that."

Naruto: "Sorry, Hinata..."

Hinata: "I'm not. It was just important to me that I told you." (smiles)

That's best case scenario at this point. If not. Eh... *shrugs*

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#29 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:33 AM

QUOTE (Daniee @ Mar 27 2009, 01:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura must be looking for Yamato...that could potentially be bad for Hinata if she really needs immediate medical help.

But whatever, I don't really care about Hinata...I'm a lot more worried about Nagato dieing. I really don't want him to die in this battle, but the length of his attack on Konoha and how he's been dishing out everything he can is making me think he will... ><

Meh his time has come and gone and its critical for Naruto's development for him to win and the only way he'll do that is if he completely eliminates Pein/Nagato.

uc.png

#30 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:42 AM

He's probably going to let Pain live, at least for now. Do something like bring the jutsu up completely and then stop it.

It appeared as though Naruto was checking to see if people were alive in Konoha. He probably realized that Hinata was still alive... and that likely meant Pain avoided killing her on purpose. Or at least, that's what Naruto may be thinking.

#31 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:54 AM

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ Mar 27 2009, 01:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Meh his time has come and gone and its critical for Naruto's development for him to win and the only way he'll do that is if he completely eliminates Pein/Nagato.

I disagree... I feel like if Nagato dies here, then the whole "end of the world" threat is completely removed. It's heavily implied that he's the one that will create and use the bijuu weapon, so if he dies...what will Akatsuki's goal be? With no Nine-Tails or hidden village under Madara's control, I don't think he's all that dangerous. He's no doubt a powerful shinobi, but until I see him lay waste to a village (and he obviously can't or else he wouldn't need the Nine-Tails to do it for him), he has nothing on Nagato.

I think Naruto should have a proper final battle with a healthy Nagato at the end of the manga after he's found his "answer." (Like in Rurouni Kenshin)
Since Konoha knows all about the Six Paths trick, that could push Nagato to use his regular power, and then he could make a comeback later on with new abilities. (But this is just what I would do if I were writing this manga...)

EDIT: Oh yeah, and the whole "destined child" thing. The whole thing is if the prophecy was referring to Naruto or Nagato. If Nagato dies here, then that means that Naruto is for sure the destined child and thus is destined to win against the rest of Akatsuki. Where's the fun in that?

Edited by Daniee, 27 March 2009 - 05:58 AM.

#32 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:59 AM

QUOTE (Daniee @ Mar 27 2009, 01:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I disagree... I feel like if Nagato dies here, then the whole "end of the world" threat is completely removed. It's heavily implied that he's the one that will create and use the bijuu weapon, so if he dies...what will Akatsuki's goal be? With no Nine-Tails or hidden village under Madara's control, I don't think he's all that dangerous. He's no doubt a powerful shinobi, but until I see him lay waste to a village (and he obviously can't or else he wouldn't need the Nine-Tails to do it for him), he has nothing on Nagato.

I think Naruto should have a proper final battle with a healthy Nagato at the end of the manga after he's found his "answer." (Like in Rurouni Kenshin)
Since Konoha knows all about the Six Paths trick, that could push Nagato to use his regular power, and then he could make a comeback later on with new abilities. (But this is just what I would do if I were writing this manga...)

Interesting in theory but you're forgetting quite a few things here:
-Naruto has said he won't forgive Pein, so he's not gonna give him any chances.
-Pein destroyed Konoha and killed hundreds of people if Naruto allowed him to live what would that make him look like?
-If Pein were allowed to live whats to stop him from gathering another 6 bodies and do it all over again?

uc.png

#33 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:02 AM

QUOTE (Daniee @ Mar 27 2009, 01:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

EDIT: Oh yeah, and the whole "destined child" thing. The whole thing is if the prophecy was referring to Naruto or Nagato. If Nagato dies here, then that means that Naruto is for sure the destined child and thus is destined to win against the rest of Akatsuki. Where's the fun in that?

Pain/Nagato is in his final limits, shown on page 2 or 3 at the left bottom panels, it may take at least a couple of moments before he make his last final breath and Naruto is able to reach to him. (I think I found my answer to next week's unexpecting ending of the fight.)

Madara is the real leader (aka the "Black Curtain", mentioned somewhere last chapter) so hearing Nagato was killed by Naruto (or just died from reaching his final limits), he will definitely continue Akatsuki's goals (though having Sasuke as the new leader will be a greater plot twist).

Oh and the prophecy, you know that Naruto is the one. Its very obvious. Jiraiya, the toads, and Tsunade knows this.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#34 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:09 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Mar 27 2009, 02:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pain/Nagato is in his final limits, shown on page 2 or 3 at the left bottom panels, it may take at least a couple of moments before he make his last final breath and Naruto is able to reach to him. (I think I found my answer to next week's unexpecting ending of the fight.)

Madara is the real leader (aka the "Black Curtain", mentioned somewhere last chapter) so hearing Nagato was killed by Naruto (or just died from reaching his final limits), he will definitely continue Akatsuki's goals (though having Sasuke as the new leader will be a greater plot twist).

Oh and the prophecy, you know that Naruto is the one. Its very obvious. Jiraiya, the toads, and Tsunade knows this.

QFT.

uc.png

#35 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:16 AM

Well Im still reserving my judgement till a few chapters have passed and we have confirmation.

The possibility of her passing on her will of fire to sakura is still good, and the scenario where Naruto tries to blow it off but she tells him not to joke about feelings even if he doesnt feel that way is also a possibility.

well see in a week or so.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#36 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:32 AM

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ Mar 27 2009, 01:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Interesting in theory but you're forgetting quite a few things here:
-Naruto has said he won't forgive Pein, so he's not gonna give him any chances.
-Pein destroyed Konoha and killed hundreds of people if Naruto allowed him to live what would that make him look like?
-If Pein were allowed to live whats to stop him from gathering another 6 bodies and do it all over again?

Never said he should let Nagato escape. Konan is there, I was thinking she could use a jutsu to let them escape. And to the last one, I already covered that. Konoha now knows that fighting Pain would be pointless and they would just go look for Nagato if he tried using the Six Paths ever again.

QUOTE (Derock @ Mar 27 2009, 02:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They believe it's him, but that doesn't make it absolute. Nagato dies, then it is. Naruto will defeat all of his foes and change the world. Like I said, where's the fun in that. Might as well just have Kishimoto come out and say "The good guys win."

And I don't see how Madara can continue Akatsuki's goals if their objective is the bijuus and he can't utilize all of their power. He's the mastermind, but that doesn't mean he doesn't need Nagato.

#37 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:38 AM

QUOTE (Daniee @ Mar 27 2009, 02:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They believe it's him, but that doesn't make it absolute. Nagato dies, then it is. Naruto will defeat all of his foes and change the world. Like I said, where's the fun in that. Might as well just have Kishimoto come out and say "The good guys win."

One of the biggest bad guys in the series history who wants to OBLITERATE EVERYTHING and TAKE OVER turn out to be the "chosen one"? Where's the fun? Where's the logic?

uc.png

#38 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:51 AM

QUOTE (Daniee @ Mar 27 2009, 02:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And I don't see how Madara can continue Akatsuki's goals if their objective is the bijuus and he can't utilize all of their power. He's the mastermind, but that doesn't mean he doesn't need Nagato.

Well, don't you want the story to have a happy ending? I don't want to see an ending for Naruto not being able to achieve his goals and left the bad guys alone to continue what they're doing or better yet, he dies and story ends there. It will make things very depressing. Action stories like this needs some sort of happy ending.

As it said last chapter, Madara is the puppeteer. He can basically drop Nagato like a fly and continue on planning Akatsuki's goals as the mastermind.

I would also like to point out, as much as Pain was leader of the Akatsuki and acting "all God almighty by blowing up villages without any remorse", he's still a human being. More or less, coming to Konoha by attacking and capturing Naruto is a way of showing how Naruto can handle the battlefield by himself when the fight becomes too dangerous, plus showing that Pain wasn't the final villan of the series. I noticed that way back around the 300s when Kyuubi mentioned Madara's name (even though, we haven't heard of Pain's name yet back then). It brought certain theories that someone was behind all of this as the great mastermind which we now realize it was Madara.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#39 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga and Vidya

Posted 27 March 2009 - 07:04 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Mar 27 2009, 07:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, don't you want the story to have a happy ending? I don't want to see an ending for Naruto not being able to achieve his goals and left the bad guys alone to continue what they're doing or better yet, he dies and story ends there. It will make things very depressing. Action stories like this needs some sort of happy ending.

As it said last chapter, Madara is the puppeteer. He can basically drop Nagato like a fly and continue on planning Akatsuki's goals as the mastermind.

I would also like to point out, as much as Pain was leader of the Akatsuki and acting "all God almighty by blowing up villages without any remorse", he's still a human being. More or less, coming to Konoha by attacking and capturing Naruto is a way of showing how Naruto can handle the battlefield by himself when the fight becomes too dangerous, plus showing that Pain wasn't the final villan of the series. I noticed that way back around the 300s when Kyuubi mentioned Madara's name (even though, we haven't heard of Pain's name yet back then). It brought certain theories that someone was behind all of this as the great mastermind which we now realize it was Madara.

It's like you read my mind before I got in here.
I completely and totally everything you just said.
happy.gif

#40 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 27 March 2009 - 07:06 AM

It wouldn't surprise me if Naruto stopped the attack on Pain and tells him point blank, "I'm beginning the end of the cycle of hatred right here."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users