• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 25 March 2015 - 01:18 AM

I wasn't planning on this after I finished two months ago but I decided what the hell? This is the sequel to Kingdom Hearts Legend of the Kyuubi. It takes a prequel before  Naruto becomes Hokage and Sora becomes Keyblade mastter. Once again it's NaruSaku and SoKai and I'm planning to pair Riku with a female character on Naruto.  Who is it? Well it's up for you to decide. So grab your popcorn and get excited.

Konoha. A world where Ninjas rule. A place where ablities called jutsus use. And it's also home of their greatest heroes. Sora and his cousin Naruto Uzumaki. They both live with Sora's father ever since they found each other and helped stopped Sasuke from destroying every world. Not only that but they both got the girls of their dreams. Sora got together with his girlfriend named Kairi whom he knew since she came to Destiny Islands at age 4. Now he, Kairi and his best male friend Riku is living in Konoha. Naruto got together with Sakura Haruno who Kairi is living with. At first Sakura disliked Naruto due to her crush on Sasuke but as she got older she fell out of love with the Uchiha.

She found out she loved Naruto when he saved her from Sasuke trying to kill her. After that they defeated the witch Maleficent and her partner Orchimaru then killed Sasuke who later regretted his evil acts before he died. He was buried at Konoha cemetary. Now it's been a year since then and everything is fine until one day Sora and were walking from Ichikaru's ramen stand.

"Hey, Sora. I can't believe it's been a year since we've met." Naruto said. Sora nodded.

"I know. and I reunited with my dad." Sora grinned.

"Yep. And we saved the worlds from Orchimaru and Maleficent... then Sasuke." Naruto said that last one sadly.

"Yeah but we also got together with Kairi and Sakura." Sora grinned. Then they see Shikamaru running towards them.

"Hey Shikamaru." Sora greeted.

"What's up?" Naruto asks. Shikamaru caught his own breath then spoke.

"The Hokage wants to speak to you. The king and Yen Sid are there too." Sora and Naruto's eyes widen. Whenever the king comes by himself, it's usually for a visit but when it's both the king and Master Yen Sid it might be trouble. The three boys run back to the Hokage mansion. They open the door to see Sakura, Kairi, Masaru, Riku, Tsuande, Kakash, Shizune, The king and Master Yen Sid. All with concerning looks.

"Hey, your majesty, Master Yen Sid, is something wrong?" Asked Sora. The king nodded.

"Yep. I'm afraid there is trouble. Fellas." The King told them

And that's all for right now. I know, I started this story with a cliffhanger. Like I said I didn't plan to write a sequel but sometime last week for some reason I was inspired to write a sequel. Don't know what it was but I decided... what the hell. This time there will be other worlds. Proably 4 worlds, all Disney. I'm not doing Frozen though. The first world is I hope you love. Until then see ya.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#2 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 04:18 AM

Chapter 2. Vantias

"What is it?" Asked Naruto. The king walked up to both Uzumakis with a stern face.

"He's back." Everyone excpet for The king, and Yen Sid were confused at Mickey's words.

"Who's back your Majesty?" Asked Sakura.

"It all started 12 years ago when you were children."  The king said. "Three Keybearers named Ventus, Terra and Aqua were being trained by an old Keyblade Master named Erqaus.  They were fighting against a man named....  Master Xehanort. Everyone gasped at his name.  

"Wha-what happened to them?" Asked Sora. The King sighed then continued the story. 

"I don't know what happened to Terra and Ven  but Aqua is in another world and she should be here any minute. You see he wanted to create a weapon called the X-Blade. It's a keyblade that will lead the door to open all worlds." The King said.  Then Yen Sid cut in.

"Wit that Master Xeahanort wanted to use the X-blade to star the Keyblade war." He finished. 

"The Keyblade war? Does that mean Xehanort is..." Sora asked but Mickey lifted up his hand. 

"No, He was destroyed by my friends but his apprentice named Vantias foughted me before he took over Ven's body."

"He disappeared after Mickey fought him but I had a vision that ever since your fight with Xemnas and Sasuke, he's slowly reviving." Yen Sid finished the story. 

"But do you know where Aqua, Ven and Terra is?" Asked Naruto. The king shook his head. 

"No but I keep having visions that they're alive. And they're in other worlds too. Listen carefully Sora, Naruto. Only you two have the powers to stop Vantias. If he gets a hold of that X-blade then results would be catastrophic." He ordered. Sora and Naruto saluted their king.  

"Now here's the plan. You two and Donald and Goofy since you had successful missions, are riding together. I will drive you to Disney Castle in three days."  Sora and Naruto looked at their girlfriends. 

"But what about Kairi and Sakura?" Asked Naruto. 

"They will join together with me." A voice answered them Sora and Naruto turned around and gasped at what they saw. A beautiful short haired girl with a black and blue, high-collared halter top, two pink, intersecting belts over her chest, and black shorts. She wears an odd silver badge. She also has fingerless gloves on her hands.

"So, Aqua. Long time no see." Masaru smiled at his old friend. The bluenette smiled.

"It has been a while, Masaru and I am sorry on what happened to Kokoro." She said sympathically then she greeted back and looked at both girls. "And I assume these ladies must be my companions." She asked. Sakura and Kairi nodded.

"Yep. And Riku and I will also travel to other worlds too." The king said.

"And Masaru is staying here because it's his duty to protect Konoha." Tsuande told them. Masaru nodded at her plan.

"Right so we leave tomorrow morning, all right? Now get some sleep everyone." The King said.

"Hai!!!" Everyone replied as they left for their homes to prepare for their trip.

Meanwhile at a place made up of rocky bandlands, scarred by what looks like many battles. A mysterious boy with a silver helmet and red and black organic looking bodysuit was staring at the scene where what looked like a big battle took place.

"So... That mouse and those idiot Uzumaki boys think that they can stop me eh Well what they don't know is that the X-blade is nearly completed. I just need that fool Sora's Keyblade and I will use it to begin the Keyblade War." The boy started laughing maniacally when he felt a portal teleported behind him. It was another mysterious boy with a kitsune mask, a dark blue grey robe and a tattered cape.

"You're late." He commented. The kitsune boy was silent.

"So, did you tell the other's about our plans?" Asked the silver helmet wearing boy.

"Yes. And some of them are familiar to Sora, others that never fought him. They are prepared for his future arrival.... Vantias." The boy named Vantias laughed.

"Excellent work.... Menma."

Ahh I bet you didn't expect Menma from Road to Ninja did ya? And I bet you want me to tell you how they met. Well that will resolve in another chapter. The next one is gonna be based off of a Disney comedy. Until then see ya.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#3 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 06:05 PM

Chapter 3. Emperor's new Chapter

Meanwhile at a deep jungle, a llama was sitting down on a rock and is completely miserable. Would you take a good look at that? Pretty pathetic huh? Well believe it or not but that llama was once a human being and not just any human being, That guy was a emperor. A rich powerful charisma. This is Kuzco, Emperor Kuzco. What does he have to do with this story? Well let's go back before he turned into a llama.  

Then we cut to a scene with Sora and Riku playing... Hey that's way far back but aww that's so cute. Anyway we go back to Sora, Naruto, Donald and Goofy find themselves in a village where they were walking around. 

"I never been in this world before." Said Sora 

"Me too but this village is beautiful. It reminds me of the Hidden leaf." Naruto Reminced then pumped into a man who is pulling a llama  and a bag.

"Oh sorry." The man apologized. Sora shrugged it off. 

"It's cool. What's your name?" Asked Naruto. Then man smiled and shook Sora's hand.

"My name's Pacha. And you are?"

"I'm Sora, This is my cousin Naruto and that's Donald and Goofy. We've just came to this village and just wanted to explore." 

"Oh well why don't you come with me? I'm gonna go see the Emperor." Pacha offered. The gang accepted and climbed up the stairs in front of them. By the time they got on top then Pacha tapped The guard. 

"Um excuse me we're to see Emperor Kuzco you see I got these summons.."

"Inside the stairs, and to the left. Just follow the signs." 

"Oh great thanks."  As they continue walking a slipper fell on Donald's head.

"Ow. Who threw that?" 

"Uh that's mine."  An old man, tangled on the flag. Donald gave him back the shoe. They walked down then realize the man was stuck they helped him down. 

"Oh thank you. You are very nice people." 

"What happened?" Asked Goofy. 

"Well I threw off the Emperor's Groove."

"What?" Pacha. 

"His Groove, his rhythm of behavior. I threw it off and the Emperor had me thrown off the window." The old man cried. 

"Oh that sucks." Naruto said. 

"Don't throw off his groove!!!!" The old man shouted, shaking Donald until he got dizzy. 

"Okay." 

"Beware the groove."  The man warned before walking off the palace. 

"Are you gonna be okay?" Asked Sora. 

"Groove." The old man warned again before he leaves the stairs.

And that's it for now. I hope you liked this chapter. I decided long ago to write the Emperor's New Groove as world. I hope it happens in Kingdom Hearts III. We're gonna meet Kuzco in the next chapter. Until then see ya.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#4 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 03:37 AM

Chapter 4. Kuzcotophia 

Walking through the palace they see an old woman walk passed them, bitterly angry. 

"Hey Naruto, that woman looks scary beyond all reason." Sora whispered. 

"I know. Must be proof the dinosaurs roamed the worlds." Naruto snickered. The guard in front of them  told them to wait outside to inform the Emperor, then came back and informed that they can come in. They see a young man with a golden crown and earrings sitting on his throne. Pacha then spoke

"Uh Good Afternoon, you're highness. I'm received the summons..." 

"Hey there he is!!! My Main Village man!!!" The Emperor excliams. 

"Uh, Pacha. Anyway I got this summons." Once Again Kuzco cuts him off. 

"Pacha, you're just the man I wanted to see." 

"I am?" He asked in confusion. 

"Word on the street is that you can fix my problem." He said then slides down off the throne. "You can fix my problem, can you?"

"Sure, I'll do whatever I can."

"Good, and who are you guys?" He asked Noticing Sora and his friends.

"I'm Sora."

"I'm Naruto."

"I'm Donald and he's Goofy."

"Ah nice to meet you but back to business. Pacha, are you aware of how important the village is to the Empire?" Asked Kuzco.

"Well I know we grow the crops you use here the palace. We also herd the llamas." Pacha stops talking after Kuzco pulls a rope to reveal a tiny replica of his village.

"My village?" Pacha asks, confused.

"Oh, yeah. You got a pretty sweet little set up there on top of that hill, don't you? Ha ha ha" Kuzco asks.

"Yeah. My family has lived on that hilltop for the last 6 generations" Pacha says proudly.

"Uh-huh. So tell me, where do you find you get the most sun?" Kuzco asks.

"Oh, I say just on the other side of those trees" Pacha tells him, moving to the spot he's talking about. "When the sun hits that ridge just right, these hills sing."

"Well, that settles it!" Kuzco exclaims happily.

"What?" Sora and Pacha ask together.

"Yep! Thanks for coming!" Kuzco says, pushing Pacha away.

"That's it? That's all you wanted me for?" Pacha asks.

"I just wanted an insider's opinion" Kuzco says.

"For what?" Sora ask him. Naruto seriously don't like where this is going.

"I wanted an opinion before I ok'd this spot for my pool" Kuzco explains, examining the replica.

"Uh… your pool?" Pacha asks, looking at the replica of his house. As Kuzco slams a figure of a giant swimming pool.

"BOO-YA!! Welcome to Kuzcotophia. My ultimate summer getaway. Complete with waterslide." He added the waterslide."

"What?" Pacha asked confused. While Sora,Naruto and Donald glared at the Emperor.

"Isn't it great? It's my birthday gift to me!! I'm so happy." He said, hugging the replica.

"Umm.... I don't understand how this could happen" Pacha says, examining the broken house in his hands.

"Well, let me clear it up for you. At my birthday celebration tomorrow, I give the word, and your town will be destroyed to make way for this" Kuzco says, pushing a button that releases confetti from the little pool, while he hums a carnival tune.

Pacha fixes the tiny house, and then Kuzco walks over to him and makes him drop it.

"So, if I were you, I'd pick up some change-of-address forms on the way home" Kuzco says, nonchalatly.

"But, um, where will we live?" Pacha asks.

"Hmm...Don't know, don't care, how's that?" Kuzco says, walking away, pulling me with him. That line really pissed off Naruto but before he did something he got cut off by the guards. Kuzco turns slowly to Pacha.

"When I get the word, your town thingy, will be bye-bye. Now bye-bye." He waved while the guards take our heroes away.

"Heh heh boo hoo." He cried mockingly.

Uh-oh. Kuzco is gonna destroy Pacha's village. What happens next? We'll find out next time. Until then see ya.

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, 11 April 2015 - 03:18 AM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#5 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 03:54 AM

Chapter 5. Pull the lever Kronk

Meanwhile a woman that was grumbling while walking besides our heroes, is smashing vases of Kuzco with her right hand man named Kronk. She got fired by Kuzco earlier before Kuzco invited Pacha, Sora and the gang.

"He can't get rid of me that easily. Who does that ungrateful little worm think he is? Does he have any idea who's dealing with? How could he do this to me? Why I practically raised him."  She ranted while smashign another vase.

"Yeah you think he'd turn out better." Kronk commented. 

"Yeah, go figure." Yzma said. 

"Well you know you it's better that you're taking out on your vases instead of the real Kuzco." What Kronk said gave Yzma an idea.

"That's it Kronk That's it!!! I'll get rid of Kuzco!!!" She laughed.

"The Real Kuzco?" Kronk Asked. Yzma glared at him.

"Of course the real Kuzco see with him out of the way and no heir to the throne I'll take over and rule the empire! BRILLANT!" Yzma laughed

"And how does that work with you fired?" Kronk asked remembering that Kuzco fired her.

"The only ones that knows that are the three of us but soon to be the two of us." Yzma said.
"And I'm of those two right?" Kronk asked but Yzma ignored him.

"TO THE SECRET LAB" Yzma exclaimed.

Kronk and Yzma ran in front of a statue that look like a troll and fish "Pull the lever Kronk." Yzma commanded as Kronk pulled the lever but unfortunately

"WROOONG LEVVVEEEEER!" Yzma screamed as a trap door opened beneath her making her fall.
"uh" Kronk said at his mistake before musing.

Yzma walked back in drench and a gator biting her. "Why do we even have that lever?" she asked before smacking the gator away causing it to run whimpering like a dog. "Get out of my way." Yzma snapped before pulling the other horn that flipped them over to roller coaster.

"Please remain seated and keep hands and legs in at all time" a robotic voice said before the roller coaster was launched with Kronk screaming with joy. When it ended Yzma and Kronk wore mad scientist outfits they high fived each other before going to work.

"Oh how should I do it?" Yzma asked herself before getting an idea. "Oh I know... I'll turn him into a flea. A harmless little flea. Then I'll put that flea in a box. Then I'll put that box in another than I'll mail that box to myself and when it arrives I'll smash it with a hammer!!!" Yzma laughed "Its brilliant, brilliant, BRILLIANT GENIUS I SAY!!!" She then accidently spill one of the vials a bit as some landed on a butterfly it screamed a bit before poofing into smoke dead.

Yzma and Kronk just stared silent at where the insect was before Yzma broke the silence. "Or to save postage, I'll just poison them with this." She said holding the vial of poison before giving it to Kronk. "Take it Kronk feel the power."

"Oh yeah I feel it." he said looking at the poison.

"Our moment of triumph approaches now, IT DINNER TIME!!!" She exclaimed making Kronk excited.

Uh-oh. Will Yzma kill Kuzco? Will Sora and Naruto save Pacha's village. And why is Kronk excited for Dinner? We'll find out next time. Until then see ya.

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, 15 April 2015 - 03:39 PM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#6 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 05:07 AM

Chapter 6. Take him out of town.

Later on Yzma invited Kuzco for a "Farewell dinner." Kronk forgot which one was Kuzco's poison so he mixed it up and gave it to Kuzco then it looked like after he drank the potion that he's dead, however he woke back up and started growing llama ears. Then his neck grew then his hands turned into hooves then his face into a llama's. Yzma was smashing her two pieces of broccoli. Kronk noticed it, and offered more broccoli. She shook her head and ordered him to knock him out. In an instant, Kronk slammed the bowl on the llama's head, knocking him out cold. Yzma rushed over, staring at the blueblood in shock.

"What? A llama? HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!" She screamed.

Kronk rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeahweird."

Glaring at her servant, the elderly woman held out her hand. "Let me see that vial!"

He gave it to her, and she noticed that the label was pushed down a bit, forming what seemed to be a skull. By pushing it up, it was revealed to be the silhouette of a llama.

"This isn't poison!" she yelled. "This is extract ofLLAMA!"

The woman groaned as she bumped her head in frustration.

"You know, in my defense your poisons all look alike. You may wanna think about relabeling some of them." Kronk said, defending himself.

"Take him out of town and finish the job NOW!" she angrily commanded.

Raising his eyes in thought, the man stared in confusion. "What about dinner?"

At that point all the emotion drained from her face. "Kronkthis is KIND OF important"

"How about dessert?" he asked in a saddened tone.

Raising her finger in protest, Yzma began having second thoughts. "Well I suppose there's time for dessert."

He smiled. "And coffee?"

"Alright, a quick cup of coffee," the traitor agreed. "THEN TAKE HIM OUT OF TOWN AND FINISH THE JOB!"

Later on Kronk put Kuzco in a bag walking or should I say skipping down the steps. He then drops Kuzco down the water. owever. he looked after the sack and was unsure if he did the right thing then two miniature versions of him appear on the shoulders. One dressed like a devil, the other like an angel. "My shoulder angel."

The shoulder angel told, "You're not gonna let him die like that, are you?"

Then the devil countered, "Don't listen to that guy. He's trying to lead you down the path of righteousness. I'm gonna lead you down the path that rocks."

"Oh, come off it," told the angel and the devil said, "You come off it!"

Then the two are having a fight of constant repeating the word you until the devil told, "You infinity."

Once the angel gave up the devil explains "Listen up, big guy. I got three good reasons why should just walk away. Number one: He's got that sissy stringy music thing" and points to the good counterpart. The angel countered "We've been through this. It's a harp, and you know it."

"Oh, right. That's a harp and that's a dress."

"Robe"

"Reason number two: Look what I can do." said the devil and made a handstand with only one hand. That confuses Kronk.

"But what does that..." The angel Kronk interrupted him. "No, no he's got a point."

Kronk just shrugged it off then just jumped suddenly and captured the sack just before it fell off a waterfall a waterfall with a few kilometers of heights. The zooming out only proves it that the edge of this waterfall is nearly on top of a mountain. Makes one wonder how they have an artificial river in a town that is built on top of a mountain. And in this distance a chimp eats a bug. Okay... what's with that? Can we get back to the story? And another thing.... Why did they not make Kingdom of the sun... Okay now I'm getting sidetrack. Also keep in mind this is the only world where we break the fourth wall okay? Back to Kronk....

"Oh boy. Think, think, think. What to do, what to do? What do we do with the body?" Come on, Kronky. Come on, Kronky. Okay. What do I do? What do I do?"

As he rushes down some stairs he didn't notice the cat on one of them and steps on her tail, which results the cat to cry and attack Kronk. He let go of the sack with Kuzco in there and tries to get the cat off. He rushes down and tries to find the sack, but it was gone and was only able to catch a glimpse of the owner of the cart where the sack with the transformed Emperor land. Strange that nobody has noticed the additional sack yet.

"This isn't good. I hope that doesn't come back to haunt me," Kronk muttered then became very nervous and guilty and afraid of Yzma.

The owner of the cart was none other than Pacha. Sora and his friends decided to join him to comfort him.

"I'm sorry, Pacha. I wish we can do something." Said Naruto, sadly. Pacha sadly smiled and touched his shoulder.

"It's okay. Hey you wanna come to my house with me? My wife's making some Japanese noodles called Ramen." Hearing that made Naruto and Sora's mouth drool. Donald facepalmed. If Sakura and Kairi were here they'd pummel the two idiots.

And that's chapter 5. And like I said this is the only chapter where we break the fourth wall. Don't worry though. After this world, there still will be comedy. Until then see ya.

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, 15 April 2015 - 03:38 PM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#7 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 04:57 AM

Chapter 7. You kidnapped me. 

As they reached the top of hill top they rested on his kart right after Pacha introduced his new friends to his wife, Chicha and Tipo and Yupi. 

"Thanks for letting us spend the night Pacha." Said Naruto.  "We really appreciate it." 

Pacha smiled at the kind hearted boy.  "It's no problem. Now Let me put my pet llama away so I can get you some..." He said before noticing the bag. "Where did this bag come from?" Asked Sora. Pacha untied it and out came a dizzy black furred llama.

"Where did you come from little guy?" Asked Pacha while petting it.

"No touchy." The llama slurred. Everyone jumped in surprise at hearing the llama talk.

"AHH DEMON LLAMA!!!" Naruto screamed.

"DEMON LLAMA? WHERE?" The llama looked back at another llama and ran on his legs but tripped and rolled down near the water fountain.

"It's okay Demon llama. We mean you know harm." Donald said trying not to get possessed.

"What are you talking about?" He took a good look "Hey, I remember you guys: the whiny peasant and the strange travelers."

"Emperor Kuzco?" asked everyone in unison

"Well yeah! Who did you think you were all talking to?"

"Well." Sora was unsure on how to tell Kuzco "You don't look like the emperor."

"What do you mean I don't look like the emperor?"

"Um... Do this." Pacha wiggled his fingers

Kuzco did the same thing before realizing what happened to him "What? This can't be!"

He went over to the well and his reflection: a llama.

"My face! My beautiful face! I'm an ugly, stinky llama! Llama face!" He cried out

"Calm down." Naruto slapped his face which worked in quieting Kuzco "Now what happened?"

"Okay. I'm trying to figure that out. Oh, I can't remember! I remember you guys and that I was going to destroy his village then you all got mad at me." He gasped and looked angrily at them "And you turned into me a llama!"

"We did not!" protested Pacha

"Yeah and then you guys kidnapped me!"

"Why would we kidnap a llama?" Asked Naruto.

"I have no idea. You're the Criminal mastermind not me." Pacha felt insulted

"What?"

"..Yeah; I'm giving you guys way too much credit." He stated to think "Okay I have to get back to the palace, find Yzma 'because she has this 'secret lab'. He said using quotiaon marks "I'll just snapped my fingers and order her to change me back. Hey guys, let's go to the palace." He still walked on his hind legs while holding the rails. Everyone just stared at him. "Hey, I want to get out of this body now come on, let's go."

Sora, Naruto and Pacha looked at each other and nodded.

"Built your summer house somewhere else." Sora said.

"Build your summer house somewhere else." said Pacha

"Run that by me again?" asked Kuzco

" We'll help you if you change your mind and build your summer home somewhere else."

"That's right; if you promise then we'll help you get back to normal." said Sora with the others agreeing

"Hey; I got a secret to tell you guys so lean in as close as possible." Donald did the same. "I DON"T MAKE DEALS WITH PEASANTS!!"

"Fine then we won't take you back." Naruto crossed his hands.

"Fine I don't need you. I can find my own way back." That's when Pacha tried to stop Kuzco "I wouldn't recommend it. It's dangerous if you don't know the way."

Kuzco scoffed "Nice try pal." He continued walking

"But wait; it's dangerous if you're on your own." said Goofy

"There could dangerous animals or quicksand or Heartless if you go inside." said Sora

"Please listen; you can't go in there." said Pacha. All this time; Kuzco was singing pretending not to listen

"Forget him and let him go." said Donald.

"Fine, fine go ahead!" shouted Pacha "If there's no Kuzco, there's no Kuzcotopia."

"Yeah; that takes of that." said Donald

Naruto had to agree as well but Sora and Goofy were still concerned.

"But we can't let him go and get himself killed."

"He might need our help."

They knew Sora and Goofy were right but will they do the right thing or is Kuzco doomed?

Will they save Kuzco in time? Will Kuzco change his mind and I'm thinking about putting Toy Story in not the next world but the world after. Next world is Kairi, Aqua and Sakura in a world which I still haven't decided yet but It's still gonna be a Disney movie. Then they'll meet the guys at Toy Story world. Until then see ya.

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, 29 April 2015 - 01:28 PM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users