1267 replies to this topic

#1221 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 12:14 PM

They are trying so hard..... and they are failing so miserably. Eh, NH, so so miserably.   :lmao:

The poor bullied princess, never mind that there were a kittenload of people with those freaky eyes and that she was the daughter of the lord of the clan, the poor princess must be bullied otherwise we lose that disney-like characteristics of the puuurrrrfect love story. Lest Sakura be the only bullied child. When Hinata steals everybody else's pasts she does it with style, meaning she steals everything. (maybe next time she'll dye her hair pink?)  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

God, they made me hate this series. They made me hate it so so much. Nothing was saved from Hinata. Nothing.

Sakura Hiden should be renamed NH hidden: the umpteenth WTF. Canon or not it has all become a joke, but at least I can sadistically and evilly laugh at the squabbles between SS and NH.  :chuckle:

Yeah I don't care about canon anymore, as long as I know it wasn't planned. So that interview really stung, lies or not. :unsure:

ナルサク

#1222 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 12:49 PM

Yeah I don't care about canon anymore, as long as I know it wasn't planned. So that interview really stung, lies or not. :unsure:

*huggles*  :squish: come on, Sushi, everything's gonna be ok.  :love:

They are still on full retcon/damage control. That was absolutely not planned and they are totally hiding behind glass. And their tries are getting more and more ridiculous as time passes.

(ps. I hadn't even known about the article, I discovered it after i posted that comment. They are getting so ridiculously predictable that one doesn't even have to know the news to comment spot on on what's happening. *shakes head* That's just...bad.)

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#1223 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 12:54 PM

*huggles*  :squish: come on, Sushi, everything's gonna be ok.  :love:

They are still on full retcon/damage control. That was absolutely not planned and they are totally hiding behind glass. And their tries are getting more and more ridiculous as time passes.

(ps. I hadn't even known about the article, I discovered it after i posted that comment. They are getting so ridiculously predictable that one doesn't even have to know the news to comment spot on on what's happening. *shakes head* That's just...bad.)

Yeah, but I'm wondering Junko could go from refusing to respond to Sakura's line about Naruto only liking her because of Sasuke, to this. I'm like, oh no, 'not her too'. :excited:

ナルサク

#1224 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 12:56 PM

Yeah, but I'm wondering Junko could go from refusing to respond to Sakura's line about Naruto only liking her because of Sasuke, to this. I'm like, oh no, 'not her too'. :excited:

one simple answer:

brainwash.gif

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#1225 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 01:11 PM

junko had to be reprogrammed. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#1226 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 01:17 PM

Is that really true? I thought it was just a rumour or something.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#1227 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 01:47 PM

one simple answer:

brainwash.gif

That was option number 1.

Option number 2 is:

5u0uZecUZlUsM.gif

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#1228 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 02:03 PM

well, in that case.... I wouldn't blame her

tumblr_n1tr57bU9E1slwn5wo1_500.gif

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#1229 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 07 April 2015 - 07:02 PM

What's this thing with Sakura being jealous of Naruto and Hinata ?

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#1230 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 07 April 2015 - 10:28 PM

Let's just face it guys and girls with SP and SJ only caring for their Hinata sama this kitten will keep on going on and it will never end, do I hate it. You bet I do I mean to them just like the Hinata fans themselfs they don't give a dame about anyone else but Hinata it's why I hate Hinata now and why so may more are hating her, which is a good thing I say let them keep doing this as soon all they will have are just Hinata fans.

#1231 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 10:35 PM

i was listening to just about every radio stations "war of the roses" on youtube, [i was looking for phone taps', and/or prank calls lol] and it's a cheaters thing where someone sees if their boy/girlfriend, husband, wife would send roses to THEM, or another girl/boy lol.and the whole time i'm thinking "i can see sakura calling this seeing if sasuke would cheat, or hinata going this extra mile to "spy" on naruto" lol. sakura only trusts naruto, and naruto only feels happy, safe, and comfortable around sakura...lets face it...sakura, and naruto are made for eachother

http://en.wikipedia....ses_(radio_show)    

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 07 April 2015 - 10:39 PM.

#1232 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 01:31 AM

i was listening to just about every radio stations "war of the roses" on youtube, [i was looking for phone taps', and/or prank calls lol] and it's a cheaters thing where someone sees if their boy/girlfriend, husband, wife would send roses to THEM, or another girl/boy lol.and the whole time i'm thinking "i can see sakura calling this seeing if sasuke would cheat, or hinata going this extra mile to "spy" on naruto" lol. sakura only trusts naruto, and naruto only feels happy, safe, and comfortable around sakura...lets face it...sakura, and naruto are made for eachother

http://en.wikipedia....ses_(radio_show)    

Unfortunately the author didn't think this way  :confused:

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#1233 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 08 April 2015 - 03:00 AM

Such a messed up novel full of oocness.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#1234 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 04:11 PM

That was option number 1.

Option number 2 is:

5u0uZecUZlUsM.gif

I think this is correct. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to get that paper.

#1235 Dario

Dario

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 06:57 PM

They're actors, they're paid to read lines written by other people. l'm pretty sure none of the VAs actually believe the garbage they're spouting in this interview.

#1236 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 07:52 PM

They're actors, they're paid to read lines written by other people. l'm pretty sure none of the VAs actually believe the garbage they're spouting in this interview.

Precisely. They just say whatever they're told to say/pay.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#1237 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 11:00 PM

i think SP are brainwashing people into working for them...i think no matter where your from if any buissness seems "perfect" they're usually using people, and stuff to get money.
junko: i'm quiting!
boss at SP: no, please! we'll pay you extra!
junko: NO!
boss: okay...how about this...if you quit i'll make sure your NEVER hired ANYWHERE again. do you want your life, and career flushed down the drain?
junko: -blinks-okay...i'll stay.

i can see that happening lol

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 08 April 2015 - 11:02 PM.

#1238 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 10:54 PM

Oh god I missed everything. I can't read all those 60 pages. Please someone help me !

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#1239 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 11:11 PM

Oh god I missed everything. I can't read all those 60 pages. Please someone help me !

Well a really small and brief summary of it. Sakura opens a clinic for kids but not because she cares about kids, it's because it passes time until Sasuke-kun comes back. In the end no one cares about the kids. Some idiots kidnap Sakura in order to capture Sasuke because they want his Sharingan because they want to create a drink that will allow everyone to have the Sharingan. Some praising to NH about how amazing that it is or some nonsense like that, in Sakura's novel might I add. As far as I understood no SS moments until the end where it ends with Sasuke coming back and saying "I'm home" and that's how it ends. And if I understood correctly that line might not be actually addressed to Sakura.

Not sure if it's 100% accurate because I wasn't playing that much attention to this garbage.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#1240 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 12:16 AM

Sasuke coming back and saying "I'm home" and that's how it ends.

That part was Sakura's imagination 

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, anti sasusaku, sakura hiden

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users