54175 replies to this topic

#33241 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 03:13 PM

he could be that too, but I am not really sure... But if I am certain about something, he sympathizes with NH. Anyway, he shouldn't talk about some users from other forum...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#33242 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Interests:Peace
    Curl up, take a nap, and never wake up

Posted 21 September 2014 - 03:14 PM

Isn't he a SS fan?

Well apparently he's unbiased towards pairings, but the way he talks about some of them makes me think otherwise

But oh well, I don't really care 

he could be that too, but I am not really sure... But if I am certain about something, he sympathizes with NH. Anyway, he shouldn't talk about some users from other forum...

Yes, let's not

Okay this is what he said Dark

"i think the main heroine of the story (of the team 7) is still sakura like bloomer(/s?) in db while hinata is narutos girl."

Who ever told you that takL said what you just posted is lying to you 

Edited by TheMagicConch, 21 September 2014 - 03:20 PM.

Posted Image

#33243 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 03:23 PM

i didn't know that Naruto has engaged with Hinata. By change did he have introduced her to his father as her girl?

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#33244 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 03:31 PM

Didn't Ramen already said everyone in Japan already know, just pretty much do whatever now.

#33245 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 21 September 2014 - 03:31 PM

i didn't know that Naruto has engaged with Hinata. By change did he have introduced her to his father as her girl?

Exactly.  What kind of virtual crack must one be smoking to claim being objective and yet possibly think -- in any way based on the facts as we know them -- that Hinata is Naruto's girl?   :twitch:

The only way that could be true is if it was meant in a "Hinata is a lock for Naruto" or "Hinata wants to be Naruto's girl, body and soul" sort of way -- you know, all from Hinata's side as it always has been.

Otherwise it's impossible.

#33246 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 03:36 PM

I wonder why they always put off parallel with DB....it's pretty annoying. It's like they have never read properly DB's story and they fail to compare DB's romanticism to Naruto's. Romanticism in DB is absolutely not existent...

anyway I kinda not surprised by takl... he couldn't be a paring fan at the appearance, but it's pretty clear that he tend to like NH. He is a bit friendly with NH users on that forum

This series has the most and worst excuses from fanbase that I have ever witnessed in my life. I have to find elsewhere and nothing has compared to this at this time. Even HP got some good point, but what the hell is with comparison to DB. Leave it alone already. Yes, I want to see Goku dating a tall 16 year old Bulma. The man himself said he sucks at romance period. Why you think he hardly work at it. He let the writer do it while he draws the characters. God...So glad I already called it to go all heel when the day comes. I will have zero regret.

#33247 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 04:01 PM

Why do people sleep on this?

spoiler

Posted Image

#33248 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 04:09 PM

Why do people sleep on this?

spoiler

actually that's been brought up lots of times in the ns tag.

Edited by luffyq1, 21 September 2014 - 04:10 PM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#33249 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 21 September 2014 - 04:14 PM

What's everyone talking about?

#33250 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 04:17 PM

actually that's been brought up lots of times in the ns tag.

Really? I have never seen somebody brought it here

And only like twice by miiami in NB

Posted Image

#33251 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 21 September 2014 - 04:29 PM

Exactly.  What kind of virtual crack must one be smoking to claim being objective and yet possibly think -- in any way based on the facts as we know them -- that Hinata is Naruto's girl?   :twitch:

The only way that could be true is if it was meant in a "Hinata is a lock for Naruto" or "Hinata wants to be Naruto's girl, body and soul" sort of way -- you know, all from Hinata's side as it always has been.

Otherwise it's impossible.

i dont even understand how could they say that!!!!?

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#33252 Silent Storm

Silent Storm

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 05:17 PM

The comparison is stupid when you also remember that Goku never once considered Bulma a love interest on the same level as Naruto considers Sakura one.

That and ChiChi's personality isn't even the same as Hinata's.

The only reasons people even make that comparison is because:

Hinata resembles ChiChi.

Kishimoto was inspired by Toriyama.

Don't think Kishimoto is truly awful when it comes to romance, because while he's messed up in some areas, if he truly intended for Naruto to end up with Hinata (or another girl), then his feelings and the eventual confession with Sakura would have been resolved by now (late part 1 - early-mid part 2). If Kishimoto remains consistent till the end of the manga, then 631 shot down the idea of Hinata being a love interest for Naruto with the girlfriend comment. Naruto needed to confess and get rejected by Sakura for another potential love interest to enter the scene catch his attention. That hasn't happened and we're nearing the end of the manga.

It'll either end with NaruSaku or an open ending. With the parallels between NaruSaku and MinaKushi, it would not make any sense for Naruto to end up with Hinata with the lack of development it's received in comparison to NaruSaku, unless it's all off-panel, in which case thats dumb anyways cause what was stopping him from developing when the manga was still running?

Edited by Silent Storm, 21 September 2014 - 05:17 PM.

#33253 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 21 September 2014 - 06:01 PM

The comparison is stupid when you also remember that Goku never once considered Bulma a love interest on the same level as Naruto considers Sakura one.

That and ChiChi's personality isn't even the same as Hinata's.

The only reasons people even make that comparison is because:

Hinata resembles ChiChi.

Kishimoto was inspired by Toriyama.

Don't think Kishimoto is truly awful when it comes to romance, because while he's messed up in some areas, if he truly intended for Naruto to end up with Hinata (or another girl), then his feelings and the eventual confession with Sakura would have been resolved by now (late part 1 - early-mid part 2). If Kishimoto remains consistent till the end of the manga, then 631 shot down the idea of Hinata being a love interest for Naruto with the girlfriend comment. Naruto needed to confess and get rejected by Sakura for another potential love interest to enter the scene catch his attention. That hasn't happened and we're nearing the end of the manga.

It'll either end with NaruSaku or an open ending. With the parallels between NaruSaku and MinaKushi, it would not make any sense for Naruto to end up with Hinata with the lack of development it's received in comparison to NaruSaku, unless it's all off-panel, in which case thats dumb anyways cause what was stopping him from developing when the manga was still running?

Exactly! Shipping Goku and Bulma is just... no. And it's not just the parallels between NaruSaku and MinaKushi, it's Naruto himself. Has Goku ever had a sad past life like Naruto did? No. And Chichi is far from shy xD

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#33254 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 06:34 PM

Their parallels are in another manga while ours are in the real one. I wonder which ones are more valid...  :ermm:

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#33255 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 21 September 2014 - 07:46 PM

Exactly! Shipping Goku and Bulma is just... no. And it's not just the parallels between NaruSaku and MinaKushi, it's Naruto himself. Has Goku ever had a sad past life like Naruto did? No. And Chichi is far from shy xD

But can't you see the clear resemblance between Hinata and Chi ch... Oh wait :headscratch:

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#33256 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 21 September 2014 - 08:31 PM

But can't you see the clear resemblance between Hinata and Chi ch... Oh wait :headscratch:

The fact that ChiChi has a short temper just like Sakura and she yells alot at Goku just like how Sakura yells at Naruto when he does something reckless Hinata is nowhere near like ChiChi unless you count her hair color like ChiChi lol

Edited by BlazingDynamo, 21 September 2014 - 08:31 PM.

#33257 Paul Blowfish

Paul Blowfish

Kirsten

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:my interests? well, they are ever evolving as life goes on.

Posted 21 September 2014 - 08:36 PM

Their parallels are in another manga while ours are in the real one. I wonder which ones are more valid...  :ermm:

Parallels should never really be used for evidence or so called "proof", but the fact that the parallel for NaruSaku is actually IN the manga from which NaruSaku is from, and NH or SS is pulling parallels from a different manga entirely, now that's uh, interesting. :/
rsz_photo_1_zps7fb3fb6d.jpg

do you wanna build a snowman?  
{ i would love to meet you! }

#33258 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 21 September 2014 - 08:41 PM

This whole bringing up couples from another manga reminds me of a post I saw on tumblr complaining how NS fans compare NS to Rukia x Ichigo. The post said they're nothing alike.

I actually haven't read too much of Bleach, so I wouldn't know. From what I've seen, I do think Rukia is more like Sakura than Hinata is like ChiChi. And I think a lot of it has to do with the whole "tsundere" thing, I know Rukia has hit Ichigo.

But anyway, I'd say anyone trying to use parallels with couples from another manga as proof is only making themselves look stupid.

Edited by questdrivencollie, 21 September 2014 - 08:54 PM.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#33259 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 08:42 PM

Lol the similarities.I don't know about DB cuz I didn't read it but really 

Edited by elmas, 21 September 2014 - 08:45 PM.

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#33260 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 10:34 PM

so i must expect a tsundere hinata in the last?

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users