#1 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 04:56 PM

Hello everyone!

I've decided to take a long pause from online activities as part my resolution to move forward.

It has been a great 4+ years in this site. It was fun and lively! This is one of those sites that has warm atmosphere and friendly people. I'm not really one of those "famous" users here, but I suppose I need to announce my pause as part of the manners.

Thanks for the precious time during my brief adventure on the internet. I may never met you personally, but we’ve shared great moments while supporting NS.

Thanks again, and have a great journey ahead!

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#2 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 05:02 PM

Well... :unsure: this sucks, but its how you want to cope and  people in general cope in different ways

Good luck then in your new "journey"   :wave:  I hope you come back for little visits though  :umm: .

However I have a question... will you continue to write? Your fic "endurance" was so on point with the series, I really hope you continue to write even if its not Naruto related, such great talent cannot be lost  :thumb:

Edited by Nar123, 09 March 2015 - 05:02 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#3 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 05:49 PM

Well... :unsure: this sucks, but its how you want to cope and  people in general cope in different ways

Good luck then in your new "journey"   :wave:  I hope you come back for little visits though  :umm: .

However I have a question... will you continue to write? Your fic "endurance" was so on point with the series, I really hope you continue to write even if its not Naruto related, such great talent cannot be lost  :thumb:

Thanks! There are still great people around in this site. so, don't worry, be happy! ;)

I just need to prioritize my free time to be more productive. Manga/anime used to be my guilty pleasure ;) but it's already in the past. 20 years is enough I guess --This auntie is not young anymore ;)

Unfortunately I have no plan to write fiction again in the near future. It was my first and it would probably my last one. Sorry about that ;(

The fiction was my humble attempt as a token of appreciation to NS fandom. The message that I'm trying to convey was "to move forward, you have to leave something behind." And we, NS fandom, have to 'endure' with the treatment given by the author.

Finally, the epilogue narrated by Sakura was my personal reflection on the series and general advice for the readers. For life is defined by chances (even the ones we missed) and we almost always missed the chance to appreciate the people we cherish the most, and ended up regretting it. So, think clearly and follow your heart!:)

One can also apply it to this series, which missed out its potential and the author seems to not appreciating his fans (his most important people). Down the road he might regret his action (recent message that he wrote suggested so...)

Anyways, thanks again and have a great journey!

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#4 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 09 March 2015 - 06:47 PM

It was a pleasure to have as good as you in the NS fandom Namaenash. I have read your fanfic and let me tell you....I cried when I read it. I spent the whols night reading it. I was just setting my phone for an alarm before going back to sleep and Idk what struck me to check the winners of the fanfic competition and I thought of giving your story a try. It was 12 then. I slept at 4 that day. Read all of the 6 chapters.

What troubles me is not the pause but the leave. I really wish you would stay. This site has been a great online community....the best one for me so far. I have met soooo maannny people over here. It has helped me shape myself. Anyways, I really wish you could stay

Irrespective of what you decide to do, I wish you all the very best for your journey :thumb: I hope it brings loads of surprises and positivity for you! The auntie never gets old ;)

It really has been a great journey so far. Thanks for such a wonderful fic. All the warm regards to you and all the very best. May God bestow upon you, loads and loads of success and may your life be filled with lots of happy moments :thumb: If you ever decide to cherish NS...once again...you know where to come. You will always be welcomed into your home ;)

Edited by narusaku256, 09 March 2015 - 06:51 PM.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#5 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 10 March 2015 - 10:34 AM

I hope you have a refreshing break, and that you return full of energy.  :smile:

Thank you for writing that fic!  It's a shame that you may not write any more NaruSaku, but I hope that you will be able to drop by here now and then.  :happy:

Kishimoto may have royally screwed up and burnt his bridges with the fans who cared about the story and characters, but I will never regret shipping NaruSaku and creating H&E, and I hope we can still be an active community for a long while.  :happy:

Best of luck, and may our paths cross again someday so that we can catch up on stories!

#6 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 04:28 PM

It was a pleasure to have as good as you in the NS fandom Namaenash. I have read your fanfic and let me tell you....I cried when I read it. I spent the whols night reading it. I was just setting my phone for an alarm before going back to sleep and Idk what struck me to check the winners of the fanfic competition and I thought of giving your story a try. It was 12 then. I slept at 4 that day. Read all of the 6 chapters.

What troubles me is not the pause but the leave. I really wish you would stay. This site has been a great online community....the best one for me so far. I have met soooo maannny people over here. It has helped me shape myself. Anyways, I really wish you could stay

Irrespective of what you decide to do, I wish you all the very best for your journey :thumb: I hope it brings loads of surprises and positivity for you! The auntie never gets old ;)

It really has been a great journey so far. Thanks for such a wonderful fic. All the warm regards to you and all the very best. May God bestow upon you, loads and loads of success and may your life be filled with lots of happy moments :thumb: If you ever decide to cherish NS...once again...you know where to come. You will always be welcomed into your home ;)

@narusaku256,

Thank you so much! Thanks for your kind words and interest... it was a beginner's luck I guess...

I'm still around, although it won't be that often. I took a break for the past 7 weeks from any internet-related activities... it was really, really refreshing. You should try it sometime. Just switch to the antique mobile phone, or only check email at office, or go to library instead of surfing... it feels like a blast from the past! 80's / 90's kids will remember... ha ha...

I hope you have a refreshing break, and that you return full of energy.  :smile:

Thank you for writing that fic!  It's a shame that you may not write any more NaruSaku, but I hope that you will be able to drop by here now and then.  :happy:

Kishimoto may have royally screwed up and burnt his bridges with the fans who cared about the story and characters, but I will never regret shipping NaruSaku and creating H&E, and I hope we can still be an active community for a long while.  :happy:

Best of luck, and may our paths cross again someday so that we can catch up on stories!

Thanks Smiter, I'm still around, although probably won't be as often.

My friends in Japan did ping me about new Naruto series this morning and asked me if I'm interested... well, she knew my answer already :) when I asked them back, they were like 'meh'... :D

Anyways, I'm just dropping by to see how's everyone is doing.

Good to be back!

#7 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 24 April 2015 - 04:44 PM

@narusaku256,

Thank you so much! Thanks for your kind words and interest... it was a beginner's luck I guess...

I'm still around, although it won't be that often. I took a break for the past 7 weeks from any internet-related activities... it was really, really refreshing. You should try it sometime. Just switch to the antique mobile phone, or only check email at office, or go to library instead of surfing... it feels like a blast from the past! 80's / 90's kids will remember... ha ha...

Thanks Smiter, I'm still around, although probably won't be as often.

My friends in Japan did ping me about new Naruto series this morning and asked me if I'm interested... well, she knew my answer already :) when I asked them back, they were like 'meh'... :D

Anyways, I'm just dropping by to see how's everyone is doing.

Good to be back!

Its always good to people back, Namaenash :sweat:

It wasn't beginner's luck or anything :sweat: The story was really great! :D

Now that you've said it....I'll surely try that some day :sweat: Anyways its great to have you back :D Would you be staying here or atleast frequent the forum?

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#8 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 04:47 PM

Welcome back! I hope you had a great time.

#9 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 04:52 PM

Welcome back :D

Edited by NaruSakuftMixer, 24 April 2015 - 04:52 PM.

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#10 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 04:54 PM

Glad to see you're back!  :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users