#3221 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 30 April 2021 - 01:00 AM

Black Clover got its film.

And Boruto did filler about how Salad learn the chidori from her father. No news about them getting a movie.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 01 May 2021 - 02:33 AM.

#3222 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 May 2021 - 12:04 PM

She doesn't have Chidori in the manga as of now correct?

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3223 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 02 May 2021 - 04:53 PM

She doesn't have Chidori in the manga as of now correct?

Yeah, since Rules mentioned Naruto being sealed. That means they already done Naruto and Sasuke first fight with Jenga. She uses the chidori in the next fight with Blacksmith when the kids go to rescue him immediately after learning he was captured. So that filler episode is to explain how she learned the chidori. Not sure why they didn't have it sooner, since that chapter is over a year old if not a year and a half. Instead of putting it in-between the fights.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 02 May 2021 - 05:08 PM.

#3224 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 02 May 2021 - 05:34 PM

Black Clover got its film.

And Boruto did filler about how Salad learn the chidori from her father. No news about them getting a movie.

There's not enough demand for Boruto / Naruto after the ending to warrant profitable movies. The producer knows and they're playing it safe.

I think their strategy now is just to keep the lights on. The franchise lost its loyal supporters and went from good to mediocre. It's no longer compared with shows like One Piece, Kimetsu no Yaiba, One Punch Man, etc. Nothing wrong with mediocre, It's just won't be the same compared to its heyday.

Edited by Namaenash, 02 May 2021 - 05:35 PM.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#3225 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 02 May 2021 - 10:44 PM

There's not enough demand for Boruto / Naruto after the ending to warrant profitable movies. The producer knows and they're playing it safe.

I think their strategy now is just to keep the lights on. The franchise lost its loyal supporters and went from good to mediocre. It's no longer compared with shows like One Piece, Kimetsu no Yaiba, One Punch Man, etc. Nothing wrong with mediocre, It's just won't be the same compared to its heyday.

That's been the strategy since at least the Boruto anime started four years ago, if not sooner.

Also again, like I said in the other topic; you can always compared things. Though you're right that Naruto-Boruto no longer in their league.

#3226 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 04:10 PM

that is just plain common fact. In the history of manga and anime if a series is popular then there would be high demand for all sorts of media adaptations, movies being incredibly prominent. Boruto has VIEWS yes, but as for for whether or not it sells, well I don't see any Boruto merchandise by me for instance. Any Naruto merchandise is purely Naruto from what I can tell. And since "Naruto otaku" obsess ovver Hinata I don't imagine that "anything non-Hinata" sells either inn those circles essentially, but correct me if I'm wrong

#3227 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 05:55 PM

That is just plain common fact. In the history of manga and anime if a series is popular then there would be high demand for all sorts of media adaptations, movies being incredibly prominent. Boruto has VIEWS yes, but as for for whether or not it sells, well I don't see any Boruto merchandise by me for instance. Any Naruto merchandise is purely Naruto from what I can tell. And since "Naruto otaku" obsess over Hinata I don't imagine that "anything non-Hinata" sells either inn those circles essentially, but correct me if I'm wrong

The old joke is that, "the only thing Hinata can sell are love pillows." Hell, even the movie that is all about her and her romance had to be advertised as NS for it to make money in pre-sale tickets. Then when the Japanese fans realized NS wasn't happening and wanted their money back; the theaters refused to refund.

Also remember, there were two pairings. SS is the one that actually sells stuff, and that's why they have to increasingly make filler focus on the SS family over their preferred nH.

Boruto merchandise has been sold as Naruto-Boruto merchandise for awhile now. Largely because even they know Boruto is poorly received at best. It makes most of it money for licensing it out to other countries which is the real reason this series is kept going and has just enough views to justify keeping it on the air.

#3228 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 03 May 2021 - 10:52 PM

I'm a bit surprised that SS sells a bit in Japan, given how toxic the relationship is? Or is it that it sells outside Japan?

#3229 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 11:03 PM

I'm a bit surprised that SS sells a bit in Japan, given how toxic the relationship is? Or is it that it sells outside Japan?

Both. Dreamy bad boy that only similes at me/is kind to me/only I can fix. This is a popular trope in women romances around the world. SS is interesting to them because it is a continuation of the story; while they convince themselves that Sasuke stays away out of guilt, instead of indifference, yet has a deep burning love for *insert female name here* instead of Naruto/Boruto.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 04 May 2021 - 06:39 AM.

#3230 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 13 June 2021 - 09:06 PM

Apprantly SS fans aren't happy on twitter because that sakura flowershop scene wasn't animated.

#3231 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 13 June 2021 - 10:34 PM

Apprantly SS fans aren't happy on twitter because that sakura flowershop scene wasn't animated.

Well, remember Bluestar, if it's not Hinata then it's not worth it.

#3232 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 14 June 2021 - 08:18 AM

Apparently SS fans aren't happy on twitter because that Sakura in Ino's flower shop scene wasn't animated.

...They should be happy, that was a pathetic scene. What she buys flowers to celebrate every time her indifferent husband decides to come home for a bit. Likely before heading out to spend more time with Naruto and/or Boruto. New flash, its suppose to be the husband that get the flowers for the wife not the opposite.

Wait this was this episode?...Didn't rules say Naruto was sealed a couple weeks ago? The flower shop happened before the fight with Jenga. The next time Sakura should appear is either find Sasuke injured or in the hospital with her daughter.

#3233 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 02 September 2021 - 02:42 AM

So some post from twitter about Salad

https://twitter.com/...773991786233858

This one pointing out that after the gaiden  was over and her daddy issues resolved she became a bland character with no depth that not as interesting as her mother.

https://twitter.com/...009400688566272

This thread going into examples of how the writers do not care about Salad at all.

#3234 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 September 2021 - 03:04 PM

So some post from twitter about Salad

https://twitter.com/...773991786233858

This one pointing out that after the gaiden  was over and her daddy issues resolved she became a bland character with no depth that not as interesting as her mother.

https://twitter.com/...009400688566272

This thread going into examples of how the writers do not care about Salad at all.

They stopped caring because Kishimoto had her admit that her life would have been better if Naruto was her dad...essentially even SS own kid supports NS.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#3235 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 September 2021 - 02:23 AM

They stopped caring because Kishimoto had her admit that her life would have been better if Naruto was her dad...essentially even SS own kid supports NS.

...She never directly said that, unless that happened in the anime, but the gaiden implied that was the case, heavily. 

#3236 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 06 September 2021 - 05:01 AM

...She never directly said that, unless that happened in the anime, but the gaiden implied that was the case, heavily. 

She did actually. Heavily? How heavily does a statement have to be for people to take it as fact? Strike that, they have directly said Naruto loved Sakura, but it never stopped then from making NH canon.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#3237 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 06 September 2021 - 05:33 AM

Thats whats so funny. She could outright say that, and no-one would care. Sasuke-licous-kun is still the bestest, most caring daddy in the world as long as they still believe he is. Fact means nothing to these fans (quote, unquote) only their fantasies.

Edited by Phantom_999, 06 September 2021 - 05:34 AM.

#3238 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 06 September 2021 - 06:40 AM

She did actually. Heavily? How heavily does a statement have to be for people to take it as fact? Strike that, they have directly said Naruto loved Sakura, but it never stopped then from making NH canon.

She looked to Naruto as a father figure she lacked in Sasuke and wanted to follow Naruto by being hokage. She is the one kid who would be happier if her parents split up and married someone else.

#3239 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 06 September 2021 - 08:53 PM

She looked to Naruto as a father figure she lacked in Sasuke and wanted to follow Naruto by being hokage. She is the one kid who would be happier if her parents split up and married someone else.

And Sasuke adopted burrito lmao.

Two boyfriends neglect their own kids and adopt the other's. It'd be romantic if it wasn't so downright mean. : /

ナルサク

#3240 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 07 September 2021 - 04:18 AM

And Sasuke adopted burrito lmao.

Two boyfriends neglect their own kids and adopt the other's. It'd be romantic if it wasn't so downright mean. : /

The problem with that is Sasuke may have "adopted" Bolt, but Salad was abandon for Nail by the manga.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users