418 replies to this topic

#41 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:19 AM

Hahahahaha, but it's obvious he wont defeat him.

I think so too , Madara seems too impassive  considering what Obito is trying to do . But if he won't . then what happens to Naruto ? He's been in this state between life and death for too long ... :confused:

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#42 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:19 AM

We are going to get an epic sage fight next week. Cant wait. 

43iduct.jpg

#43 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:20 AM

Wow, this chapter kept me in suspense all the way though and I really can't wait until next chapter.

So now we have two probable was of saving Naruto, the theory with the Gold & Silver Brothers and now Obito could give Naruto Yin Kurama or try to take Yang Kurama from Madara and give Naruto the full Kurama, (although the So6P's prophecy seems to alludes to Madara taking Yin Kurama) and that assuming that Yin Kurama is sealed inside of Obito's body and not in Black Zetsu.

yeah id take the obito saving naruto route then the sage's pots i know some reviewers won't like this chapter but it was kinda obvious that obito was gonna get redeemed

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#44 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:20 AM

Hey

Amen!

Lol as badass as Minato is, Madara made him look like child's play. Slicing his arm and kicking that very same arm that held the rasengan at Kakashi. 

Simply badass. tumblr_inline_mqidngWDR21qz4rgp.gif

Sakura right under a Rin panel? I smell a parallel coming  :chuckle:

Edited by luffyq1, 19 February 2014 - 07:21 AM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#45 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:23 AM

Even though Madara was the enemy this chapter, I must admit that his characterisation received some much needed depth to itself. Rather than simply vindicate himself by single-mindedly proclaiming that their world is irreparable like Obito, he actually presented a bit of a history lesson and the effects of Hagoromo's method for teaching chakra to explain his stance.  The notion that chakra is the root cause for conflict intensifying is a valid one to make, it doesn't justify Madara's actions, but you can see how warfare in the Narutoverse advanced from rudimentary spears, bows, and swords to what we see now.

Madara seemed very determined to dissuade Obito from siding with the enemy. Of course, there is the personal benefit of him taking back his Rinnegan and retrieving Yin Kurama, but the intensity you could see with his facial expressions... I think perhaps on some twisted level he cares for this person that he's labeled as "Madara". Why would Madara allow for Obito to approach him like this if he didn't believe that he could be trusted? That or he's very good at deception. 

So now there's a scientific explanation for what Sasuke and Naruto claimed was "understanding each other through our fists". Kishi is leaving no stone unturned in trying to tie up loose ends. 

Minato has Sage Mode? In these hundreds of chapters where he's made several appearances, there was nothing to suggest that he knew anything of the senjutsu arts. Naruto always seemed to be played up as the first to be able to master what previous generations couldn't. Now apparently Minato is capable of using the same ability also. This seems almost as ludicrous as Madara's eyeless Susanoo.

Was I the only one who noticed that when Kaguya's name was brought up, Sakura was paneled immediately afterwards, questioning what Madara was talking about? Maybe it's just a coincidence though like Onoki comparing Danzo with Tobi during the Kage Summit. 

Edited by Atheck, 19 February 2014 - 07:36 AM.

#46 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:25 AM

Thoughts

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#47 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:26 AM

Amen!

Lol as badass as Minato is, Madara made him look like child's play. Slicing his arm and kicking that very same arm that held the rasengan at Kakashi. 

Simply badass. tumblr_inline_mqidngWDR21qz4rgp.gif

Sakura right under a Rin panel? I smell a parallel coming  :chuckle:

this will come soon to its getting closer 

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#48 neoshadow

neoshadow

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:27 AM

I quite liked this chapter, especially for one that consists of the villain standing around talking for 90% of it. Even though Madara tends to jump back and forwards between being interesting and being incredibly boring I will admit I do quite like his plan, it fits well as a obstacle against Naruto and Jiraiya's dreams.

I honestly didn't expect Obito to regain control so soon, I expected he would but not so soon but it's nice to see that he's gained wisdom from Naruto and gain a sense of identity back. It's things like that that reinforce the new generation surpassing the old generation theme to me, surpassing them in ideals rather than in power.

At this point its probably best to assume anything Jiraiya and Naruto can do then it's a high chance Minato can do it too. Though it didn't help when up against Madara did it, what's Minato gonna do bleed on him?  :chuckle:

And just as a personal note I'm glad to find out more about how chakra was introduced to the world, when Madara shared the story of Kaguya it made it seem like the Sage was related to every Shinobi which I wasn't a fan of, it just didn't make much sense and was too convenient, unless I read this chapter wrong the idea that he gifted chakra to the world works far better, but that's just personal preference.

Still no confirmation of the mysterious man's identity which is a shame.

#49 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:34 AM

Man, this is certainly turn of a event. I wonder what Obito plans to do next, like how it will all go down. It really makes me wish this volume can go overtime. Maybe he can, but not sure how the world behind SJ works. Anyway, here's hoping for very interesting development.

I do like Madara's explanation and I would admit that even though chakra going back to the owner as it never happens would change for the better, it still wouldn't do any justice in terms of no war, so hell, just freaking control it then. It does make sense with all bits and pieces with Madara, including the flashback. Once he read the story of the origin, he knew the answer to peace is "nothing". So yeah, now I can't wait for next week. Really suspenseful volume so far and maybe even one of the better one of the arc.

#50 Kundalini_Master

Kundalini_Master

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:34 AM

So basically Madara mentions that Rikudou created the jutsu or energy for people to communincate without speaking, to eventually understand one another. Isn't that what Naruto does with talk no jutsu? Which may support the point that Naruto could be the Rikudou incarnate, who will bring change to the world through understanding one another and each others pain. I guess that's basically a main theory of the story, peoples opinions on how to deal with suffering in the world. Ultimately the one of acceptance and compassion is the one that's right (at least I assume it will be by the end of the story) which happens to be the one that Naruto sets and follows...

A great fire burns within me, but no one stops to warm themselves at it, and passers-by only see a wisp of smoke.
—Vincent van Gogh 

#51 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:35 AM

Was I the only one who noticed that when Kaguya's name was brought up, Sakura was paneled immediately afterwards, questioning what Madara was talking about? Maybe it's just a coincidence though like Onoki comparing Danzo with Tobi during the Kage Summit. 

I noticed that too, I am just going to go a make a prediction that Kaguya had the yin seal and its more important than just healing. 

43iduct.jpg

#52 Kcroni16

Kcroni16

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Fairy Tail, League of Legends, NFL, NBA, College Football/Basketball, and The Walking Dead.

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:37 AM

At this point its probably best to assume anything Jiraiya and Naruto can do then it's a high chance Minato can do it too. Though it didn't help when up against Madara did it, what's Minato gonna do bleed on him?  :chuckle:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=dhRUe-gz690

#53 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:39 AM

So basically Madara mentions that Rikudou created the jutsu or energy for people to communincate without speaking, to eventually understand one another. Isn't that what Naruto does with talk no jutsu? Which may support the point that Naruto could be the Rikudou incarnate, who will bring change to the world through understanding one another and each others pain. I guess that's basically a main theory of the story, peoples opinions on how to deal with suffering in the world. Ultimately the one of acceptance and compassion is the one that's right (at least I assume it will be by the end of the story) which happens to be the one that Naruto sets and follows...

That does make a lot of sense. It's not the power that Naruto has that makes him RS, rather it's the ideal he follows.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 19 February 2014 - 07:40 AM.

#54 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:44 AM

Even though Madara was the enemy this chapter, I must admit that his characterisation received some much needed depth to itself. Rather than simply vindicate himself by single-mindedly proclaiming that their world is irreparable like Obito, he actually presented a bit of a history lesson and the effects of Hagoromo's method for teaching chakra to explain his stance.  The notion that chakra is the root cause for conflict intensifying is a valid one to make, it doesn't justify Madara's actions, but you can see how warfare in the Narutoverse advanced from rudimentary spears, bows, and swords to what we see now.

Madara seemed very determined to dissuade Obito from siding with the enemy. Of course, there is the personal benefit of him taking back his Rinnegan and retrieving Yin Kurama, but the intensity you could see with his facial expressions... I think perhaps on some twisted level he cares for this person that he's labeled as "Madara". Why would Madara allow for Obito to approach him like this if he didn't believe that he could be trusted? That or he's very good at deception. 

So now there's a scientific explanation for what Sasuke and Naruto claimed was "understanding each other through our fists". Kishi is leaving no stone unturned in trying to tie up loose ends. 

Minato has Sage Mode? In these hundreds of chapters where he's made several appearances, there was nothing to suggest that he knew anything of the senjutsu arts. Naruto always seemed to be played up as the first to be able to master what previous generations couldn't. Now apparently Minato is capable of using the same ability also. This seems almost as ludicrous as Madara's eyeless Susanoo.

Yes I liked the story about chakra but I don't necesseraly see it as only a scientific explanation, it's both spiritual and scientific I don't think the 2 should be opposed ; this chapter gave more depth to Obito and Madara and their relationship I liked that Madara didn't see Obito as only one of his pawns and even gave him a chance to join him again.

Minato SM makes no sense, not too long ago Minato asked Naruto to add SM chakra to his rasengan when they were fighting Obito. What was the point if he could do it by himself ? Kishi and his assistants should be more careful, it's really inconsistent.

I think it's coincidence but who knows, we will have to wait for an answer.

#55 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:52 AM

You know, maybe they all should just give the mean ol' Juubi's chakra back. I bet it will walk away. I don't know why I think this but it just reminded me an old episode of PowerPuff Girls, where three different tactics going against each other, and it so happened that asking the monster to leave is the best answer. I can't believe I'm even writing this. :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

#56 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:19 AM

I noticed that too, I am just going to go a make a prediction that Kaguya had the yin seal and its more important than just healing. 

Like what? A metaphorical representation of spiritual enlightenment? It's also a functional chakra reservoir but what other importance could it have practically speaking? 

#57 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:23 AM

I think everyone should just give chakra back to Juubi. We technically stole it. Lol.

Ok, I'm going to bed. Write my thoughts later. Good night, everyone.

#58 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:33 AM

I have to say i love the despair that was shown in Sakura's eyes as Obito walks toward Madara she was probably thinking like all hope is lost for Naruto at that moment i just loved that , and like everyone already said  i smell ObiRin parallel coming soon  :chuckle: .  

Minato having SM was foreshadowed a long time ago so i'm not surprised about that i just don't know why did Kishi chose to show it now when there were far more better scenes to do that , like when they were fighting against Obito , or maybe he wasn't able to fuse SM with KM so maybe that's the reason for it ? Also how is Minato supposed to save Naruto now when he's armless , what was the point of the last chapter if Obitto's gonna do it now which is i guess thru combining the both halves of Kurama ? I'm really confused about this part but maybe Minato will gain his arm back cus he was in SM when it was cut of so maybe SM will negate that ability of Madara's , in fact i'm calling it out right now that that's gonna be the case here i just don't know what role will he play now in saving his son maybe helping Obito extract Kurama from Madara ? Men so many possibilities my head hurts just from thinking of them :sweatdrop: .

I Also Loved the speech and the history lesson it was nicely done bravo Kishi bravo , and i think that the meaning behind that was that people will ultimately understand each other thru their chakras and Naruto's gonna be the one achieve that it's gonna be like when he shared his thought with the whole alliance that's what i think , i also find it very interesting that when SO6P was mentioned about this part the scene shifted and focused right back on Naruto . Man so many questions this last chapters left and i'm loving it keep it up Kishi Sensei.           

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#59 Enkai

Enkai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:I like watching anime, reading manga, and watching TV shows.
    I also enjoy watching/playing football(soccer) and playing video games. I like coding and software development too, as well as having a interest in technology. Oh how can I forget drawing! Although I don't really do it as much now, used to love it as a kid.

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:34 AM

Another really good chapter, I didn't expect any of this to happen. It's a bit of shame since there were some spoilers going around about Sakura being compared to Kushina but regardless the chapter was still very good! Minato using that Senjutsu?! Also no sign of any visible deformation meaning he must have mastered it...

I would have to say even though it was epic it seems like an ass pull since he didn't use it when Obito was the Juubi Jinchuriki. Tbh still happy he has it just makes his character more bad ass then it already was. Although he did get destroyed by Madara like it was child's play :ermm: Madara must have some illegal speed right now to be able to stop Minato even though he used the Hiraishin.

Interesting to see what will happen with Obito now, I assume he will be the one to return Kurama back to Naruto.

Edited by Enkai, 19 February 2014 - 08:38 AM.

10wnpqp.jpg

#60 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:43 AM

I think everyone should just give chakra back to Juubi. We technically stole it. Lol.

Why the hell not?! The Shinju was neither good or evil in the beginning. It merely existed as part of the natural world before humanity inadvertently pulled it into the conflict. You could argue that it's just instinctively reacting to this theft in a way that any creature without human intelligence would.  

Minato SM makes no sense, not too long ago Minato asked Naruto to add SM chakra to his rasengan when they were fighting Obito. What was the point if he could do it by himself ? Kishi and his assistants should be more careful, it's really inconsistent.

This had to have been a recent conception from Kishi since Minato as late as #642 had compartmentalised Jiraiya and Naruto as sage users. 

Earlier chapter

"He can use the same senjutsu as Jiraiya-sensei?!" 

Why make this distinction with Jiraiya and Naruto from everyone else? If Minato was capable of senjutsu as well, why not say something to the effect of, "He can use the same senjutsu as Jiraiya-sensei and I?!" 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users