#7961 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 March 2019 - 06:09 PM

Sanji is not at Yonko level and that proves NOTHING :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 17 March 2019 - 06:09 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#7962 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 08:46 AM

Name someone who carried both Robin and Nami at the same time. Did Roger? No? Sanji > Roger

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#7963 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 05:35 PM

So carrying two fellow crew mates makes one equal to a yonko? I guess everyone fits that bill then, so you just ADMITTED Sanji is no "special snowflake"  :hehehe:

Or are you saying Nami and Robin are so HEAVY it takes a yonko level character to lift them both? If so, congrats then, you just "weight insulted" two prime One piece waifus :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 18 March 2019 - 05:41 PM.

#7964 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 18 March 2019 - 06:12 PM

He didn't have to use the suit against Page One. Not to mention that you keep saying Sanji is not at Zoro's level and I keep agreeing with that. I never said Sanji=Zoro. I keep telling you that in no point in the series will it not be Sanji<Zoro. However, to assume that the big 3 will just cumble as Sanji gets left behind is insane considering Sanji JUST got a giant powerup. People like Law, Hawkins and Drake are gushing over the guy now. But now Sanji surpasses his black stealth legend, as he left his family to be a Straw Hat pirate.

If Sanji took care of Page One with ease in the first quarter of Wano arc, how massive will his next one or two foes be? He has attacked Big Mom, Vergo, and Doflamingo. The top dog of the last 4 arcs (not including Jack who was knocked away). He can't keep losing to them. Especially if the other Straw Hats are winning their fights. For example, Zoro can't have success in his Yonko commader fight while Sanji loses. And yes Sanji lost while others won in the past. That's because Sanji fought the toughest while Zoro and others took on much lesser opponents.

Spoiler

I never said it would crumble, I said that the M3 doesn't exist anyway because Luffy is so far beyond Zoro and Sanji, it isn't even funny. And if it does exist, it's made up of Zoro, Jinbe, and then Sanji. Who cares what Drake, Hawkins, and Law's reactions are? They're fans of a comic from the sea in which they grew up. That has nothing to do with Sanji's strength. And yes, he did need it for Page One. He wouldn't have used it otherwise, especially as he was trying to test it to see if he could deal with it fast.

Wait, so Sanji gets extra credit because he's attacked and then been humiliated by people WAY out of his league? Where is the logic in that? He didn't take on more superior opponents to Zoro either. Zoro took out Pica. Pica was Doflamingo's right hand. Sanji hasn't beaten anyone stronger than Pica, and Zoro hasn't faced anyone "much lesser" than the people Sanji's been embarrassed by that weren't way out of his league to begin with.

Sanji's maybe a Yonko level sex offender, I guess.

Edited by AHK, 18 March 2019 - 06:26 PM.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#7965 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 06 July 2019 - 08:48 AM

Oh Nana Mizuki going to be playing Hiyori.

#7966 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 02:13 AM

Oh Nana Mizuki going to be playing Hiyori.

And Tashigi is often cited by the american male fanbase as the Sakura of One Piece who happens to love Zoro as well...

5abba0887708e93291718c93-960-720.jpg

#7967 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 09:55 PM

Zoro X Hiyori is fine by me! :P Well I say that but if they don't happen they don't happen :yes:

Edited by Phantom_999, 12 July 2019 - 02:02 AM.

#7968 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 11 July 2019 - 10:23 PM

Zoro X Hiyori is fine by me! :P Well I say that but if they don't hapeen they don't happen :yes:

Sanji would so jelly if that happens

#7969 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 02:03 AM

Yeah and the one ship with Sanji that came close to happening kind of busted one way or another :zaru:

#7970 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 11:56 PM

Zoro doesn't care about romance, until he completes his dream he is not ending up with anyone; like every-other guy on that crew...yes even Sanji. Also, he is still haunted by Kuina's death.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 12 July 2019 - 11:57 PM.

#7971 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 11:59 PM

Yeah I don't really see it happening, at best oda will make a joke about it through Sanji thinking it

#7972 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 12:20 AM

Zoro doesn't care about romance, until he completes his dream he is not ending up with anyone; like every-other guy on that crew...yes even Sanji. Also, he is still haunted by Kuina's death.

I'm aware of that. Just saying Hiyori seems to have a thing for him :P  But None the less I know that One Piece is not blatant or even moderately teasing when it comes to shipping or  romance except the occasional ambiguous moments but hey that is why I ship for fun here and am not exactly serious or committed to a ship (pun intended) :hehehe:

Edited by Phantom_999, 23 July 2019 - 02:04 AM.

#7973 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 10:45 PM

Well, I figured I should start posting here again and it's about time I start getting caught back up with One Piece. I am picking back up from the start of the Wano arc, hope to be up to pace soon. Hopefully you all have been well!

Of course, I am still a SaNa shipper after all these years. Have you guys seen the official poster for the new movie? I can't imagine whoever drew it didn't know what they were doing lol.

Edited by RedFaction, 22 July 2019 - 10:47 PM.

#7974 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 25 July 2019 - 07:54 PM

Well, I figured I should start posting here again and it's about time I start getting caught back up with One Piece. I am picking back up from the start of the Wano arc, hope to be up to pace soon. Hopefully you all have been well!

Of course, I am still a SaNa shipper after all these years. Have you guys seen the official poster for the new movie? I can't imagine whoever drew it didn't know what they were doing lol.

If you're talking about the one where Nami is leaning in front of Sanji, that's not the real poster. The actual version was widened, and when they shrunk it down to be able to make it vertical, they had to smush everyone together. In the wide one, she's not leaning in front of Sanji and they weren't particularly that close. On top of that, if it was, I don't really see how it would be flattering to the ship considering that it overly sexualizes Nami, but I guess given the ship itself...lol

EXL5X4B.png

#7975 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 12:43 AM

If you're talking about the one where Nami is leaning in front of Sanji, that's not the real poster. The actual version was widened, and when they shrunk it down to be able to make it vertical, they had to smush everyone together. In the wide one, she's not leaning in front of Sanji and they weren't particularly that close. On top of that, if it was, I don't really see how it would be flattering to the ship considering that it overly sexualizes Nami, but I guess given the ship itself...lol

Oh please, AHK I was just joking it's all for fun the shipping. I respect Luffy x Nami as much as you do, I can see them ending up together at the end of the series with better odds than Sanji and Nami. Even if they don't end up together, Nami will always be loyal to Luffy no matter what, no different from the rest of the crew.

I guess I haven't seen the actual version of the poster though, so if that is the case then my mistake. Either way, I always think Sanji and Nami look good together in the promotional art but it's just my opinion.

#7976 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 12:54 AM

That's what I say. I never take shipping in One Piece seriously because the series don't even focus on it and your ship could not happen but another's ship is just as likely to not happen so I just ship who I want for fun :smile: Luffy X Nami makes the most sense and Even Oda has fun with it, but if they don't happen that is perfectly fine

#7977 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 01:38 AM

Oh please, AHK I was just joking it's all for fun the shipping. I respect Luffy x Nami as much as you do, I can see them ending up together at the end of the series with better odds than Sanji and Nami. Even if they don't end up together, Nami will always be loyal to Luffy no matter what, no different from the rest of the crew.

I guess I haven't seen the actual version of the poster though, so if that is the case then my mistake. Either way, I always think Sanji and Nami look good together in the promotional art but it's just my opinion.

I mean I wasn’t taking a dump on your or anything, but ok. Just pointing out the actual poster and the general reaction it got from that particular fanbase.

EXL5X4B.png

#7978 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 06:44 PM

I mean I wasn’t taking a dump on your or anything, but ok. Just pointing out the actual poster and the general reaction it got from that particular fanbase.

Eh, I really wouldn't worry about what the other ships think about. Not everything people say is 100% serious anyway. The Naruto shipwars kinda proved fighting with one another had negative consequences on the fandom and even the story itself.

So, I am ok with people believing whatever they want. I mean no matter how much we speculate it's all up to Oda anyway and I have no idea what he is thinking or going to decide in the end.

#7979 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 01:12 AM

So, turns out due to the fact that most of Kaidou's lieutenants are half animal hybrids due the smile fruits; the Dango Girl can make them serve her by feeding them her dango.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 23 August 2019 - 05:34 AM.

#7980 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 12:38 AM

https://comicbook.co...n-manga-artist/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users