It doesn't seem like a bird to me.... 

#22 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 11:15 PM

Is anyone else expecting another shipping war?  :ninja: Im not to confident about tai and sora after the post i made a page back maybe if its au it might have stronger change of happening.

#23 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:49 PM

You will soon remember why you disliked Digimon after watching it 3 or 4 seasons once again.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#24 The Deity Zero

The Deity Zero

Diety of Jutsu

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Taking over the world, blood, murder, darkness etc.

Not really.

Favorite Naruto characters: Rock Lee, Hinata, Guy, Kakashi, Gaara

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:53 PM

Digimon isn't my thing. I tried getting into it and it pained me almost as much as trying to re watch Pokemon (not as much, but it still did).
BELIEVE IT

#25 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 11:48 PM

We have 61176 left to crack the digiegg but Scumon distracts us to block Nade-Nade. 80U6cQX.png We need to attack that poop everyday or use the same tip that I've given in the previous page.

Poopmon 80U6cQX.png

#26 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 18 August 2014 - 01:14 AM

and i need to tell my friend about this

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#27 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:09 PM

Does some attack Sukamon today?

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#28 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:56 PM

Does some attack Sukamon today?

uhhh what? can you elaborate? 

#29 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 04:39 AM

The egg is hatched and they have a new info.

Unfortunately, we will likely to nade nade in the next egg.

#30 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 01:24 AM

Guys new update! Look how tall tai has become.  :wub:

tumblr_nbiolrIRtL1qcwjqao1_1280.png

#31 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 10:41 PM

Apparently it's a whole new adventure so I'm pretty sure this means a reboot of Adventure 2. Takari were supposed to get together based on interviews with the creator. He flipped a coin*can you believe that crap* but yeah he flipped a coin to decide which of the 4 planned couples were going to get together and in the end he chose Yolei/Ken and Sora/Matt but TK/Kari was supposed to end up together. They were one of the 4. The other was I think Mimi/Izzy. But yeah based on the interviews this is gonna be ignoring Adventure Zero Two and focusing on the original 8.

Which means in this one Tai/Sora could end up together.

OMG please let it happen PLEASE!!!  :argh:

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#32 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 01:12 AM

OMG please let it happen PLEASE!!!  :argh:

ummm about that heres my post about it from a page ago. Even if im a taiora fan i wouldn't keep up high hopes. :sweatdrop:  

Geninja since i can't quote for some reason i desided to reply this post this way.  :sweat:

About the whole coin filp thing is there an actual source for it? And about the whole tai sora thing im sorry if im going burst your bubbles. But the diractor who wrote the first and season seasoned planned yamato and sora to end up together from start to finish not only that but he disliked the idea of taichi and sora because he thought that idea to "cliche". Which is somthing i do not agree because i find the cool guy who happens to be a rockstar to be kinda cliche too. you know what i mean the whole pretty boy getting the girl or the girl only liking the cool guy till the end. To me this types of pairings have played around before like in k dramas and from what i heard shojo mangas to and sasusaku is a example of this and slam dunk. Another thing i found is the whole yamato and sora wasen't planned properly The diractor failed to tell his production crew that this is the planned pairing from start. Thats why when the animation director mamoru hosoda put hints towards taichi and sora in the war game movie. No wonder why the whole pairing thing is just mess. Even if tv tropes admitted that yamato and sora is a flawed pairing due to poor planning,lack of interactions and occness. There also kinda neutral about the whole situtation.   :ermm:

The source i found for this is on tv tropes the red stranged thread page they even have links to prove it.

Im actually quite bitter about watching this new series because of what i just said. Its possible that that same director writer might come back to improve the sora and yamato so he could make it clear that this pairing is meant to happen. Unless its au maybe somone might give taichi and sora as a chance of a pairing who knows.  :shrug:

Im actually more influced for taichi and sora pairing rather than shipping these days due to agression towards the sorato fandom and the poor excution for it. Im also planning to write possible original idea for a series and for the fun of it.

Again im really sorry if i upsetted anyone it upsetted me too when i found out the real story behind it.  :unsure:

#33 Geninja

Geninja

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 04:09 AM

So based on the marketing for this I'm really starting to think that 02 is being cut or rebooted.

We have 0 marketing of any Digimon from 02 in the merchandise nor the website. The only digimon are those of the 01 kids

The 02 crew was not in the trailer.

The rumor is we need to hatch 8 digi eggs one for each of the original 8. So it sounds like they're the focus, the original 8.

#34 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 11:55 AM

And about the whole tai sora thing im sorry if im going burst your bubbles. But the diractor who wrote the first and season seasoned planned yamato and sora to end up together from start to finish not only that but he disliked the idea of taichi and sora because he thought that idea to "cliche".

I know that. And it really suprised me. 

I found the developing relationship between Tai and Sora much more interesting (even if it's "just friendship") and foreshadowing than this "omg look they get along so well and they're like family with his little brother" crap. Sorry. 

And cliche? Really? So shy fan Sora/"Rockstar" Mat is not chiche?! 

Rebel Sora developing into the girl everyone expects her to be also not cliche? Come on ....

I know I shouldn't keep my hopes up, since everyone who is involved in the series shouts "omg just firendship never planned as anything else etc."

But Taiora, along with H/Hr from Harry Potter was one of my biggest shipping let-downs (And then 6 years later, this Interview came. lol).

I still have hope. Can't be helped  :confused:

Edited by lupina, 15 September 2014 - 11:57 AM.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#35 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 03:35 PM

well I'm looking forward to this!!!! :D

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#36 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 03:10 PM

Now, the second nade nade begins. 80U6cQX.png

#37 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 10:44 AM

http://www.animenews...lhouette/.80032

#38 Geninja

Geninja

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 07:35 PM

Now I just need to see adult TK and then Takari!

#39 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 03 November 2014 - 08:00 PM

I just want a real trailer already :th_yeah:

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#40 *- ZerΩ -*

*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Interests:Sports-> Football,Basketball
    Video Games,The Mentalist,Supernatural..etc

Posted 03 November 2014 - 08:07 PM

Ok next question of the topic:

What digimon would you choose if you were given the chance to..

I would go for Guilmon :D

tumblr_n09oo96JLS1sqdj5ko1_500.jpg

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users