363 replies to this topic

#21 Dexter

Dexter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 12:44 PM

Why wouldn't Sasuke do that? He wanted them out of the way, he wasn't evil so he likely would prefer genjutsu than killing them.

Literally the whole thing makes more sense than Naruto redeeming him by saying "When I see you sad it makes me sad"

At the end of teh day Naruto isn't even hokage....Konohamaru was the one that got inaugurated. 

#22 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 01:34 PM

Why wouldn't Sasuke do that? He wanted them out of the way, he wasn't evil so he likely would prefer genjutsu than killing them.

Literally the whole thing makes more sense than Naruto redeeming him by saying "When I see you sad it makes me sad"

At the end of teh day Naruto isn't even hokage....Konohamaru was the one that got inaugurated. 

when sasuke made this ? things started to go kitten in 693 so at end of the battle with kaguya ?

but yet kate theory makes a lot more of sense

#23 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 04:49 PM

Random ask

will you guys feel decepcioned if kishi don't makes the genjutsu theory happen but a 2nd ending ?

IDK but I don't really don't care about how it's going to happen by genjutsu or a reboot I just want an ending which really makes sense and don't kill all characters development because of big boobs

both ways are good to me

#24 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 24 November 2015 - 05:09 PM

I found this sweet NS vid for you guys I hope you all like it.

#25 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 05:09 PM

Random ask

will you guys feel decepcioned if kishi don't makes the genjutsu theory happen but a 2nd ending ?

IDK but I don't really don't care about how it's going to happen by genjutsu or a reboot I just want an ending which really makes sense and don't kill all characters development because of big boobs

both ways are good to me

I really don't care if none of it happens, but I can't say I would really be mad if the genjutsu or alternate ending actually happened.

#26 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 07:10 PM

I still believe. No matter what I will always believe. Nothing is ever written in stone. Things can and have changed in media and stories so it is not impossible for Naruto's ending to be rewritten and be better.

Even if it takes 10 years, I will always hope for it. Nothing is impossible and maybe one day things will get betters for this series.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#27 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 24 November 2015 - 07:25 PM

I still believe. No matter what I will always believe. Nothing is ever written in stone. Things can and have changed in media and stories so it is not impossible for Naruto's ending to be rewritten and be better.

Even if it takes 10 years, I will always hope for it. Nothing is impossible and maybe one day things will get betters for this series.

and it will be a big "Welcome Home" for us. Someday....

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#28 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 24 November 2015 - 07:57 PM

I do hope that your right James I mean the only trouble I have to say is that NH/SS fans will say it was done because we moaned too much on the ending.

#29 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 08:15 PM

I do hope that your right James I mean the only trouble I have to say is that NH/SS fans will say it was done because we moaned too much on the ending.

I think our fandom should not care what they have to say anymore. This "ending" caused a schism in the fanbase that will never be mended. We're done with them.

#30 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 08:15 PM

But then you can shove them the manga pages of the Infinite Tsukuyomi being casted. At least wasnt an asspull like their canon XD

#31 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 09:19 PM

But then you can shove them the manga pages of the Infinite Tsukuyomi being casted. At least wasnt an asspull like their canon XD

Well they I would be like this to them then.

tumblr_inline_nn948l0ctf1s3ydri_500.gif

#32 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:03 PM

Well they I would be like this to them then.

tumblr_inline_nn948l0ctf1s3ydri_500.gif

Can i join? ^^

#33 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:18 PM

Can i join? ^^

Sure thing NH/SS need a wake up call after all.

#34 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:26 PM

Sure thing NH/SS need a wake up call after all.

Everyone who likes this ending needs a wake up call.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#35 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:31 PM

Everyone who likes this ending needs a wake up call.

True but lets face it once who like the ending are only two types the NaruHina fans and the SasuSaku fans,

#36 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:58 PM

I don't know for some reason i sense a lot of sarcasm post in page 2, hope just my imagination ....

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#37 One Piece Nation

One Piece Nation

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 05:54 AM

I'm 50% confident we are going to see an alternative ns ending in the anime ending
Think with me about this, guys; what does SP likes more than hinata's boobs ? money and what would give them more and more money than milking every ships ?
they made a whole movie about nh
they made a lot of sasunaru stuff
they made a filler rtn with ns moments
they made a filler with sk moments
and now they are doing fillers with SS moments
what happens to the ending we have now ? it gonna keep being canon, but does this means the ns ending will not be canon ? nope, because kishi just has to come and say "I gave my approval to this alternative ending" and done it's also canon and we would have two different ending canon

I am confident the anime won't end in my lifetime

"It’s wrong to resent a child for the sins of his father.” -Edward Newgate “Whitebeard” (One Piece).

#38 One Piece Nation

One Piece Nation

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 05:56 AM

I think our fandom should not care what they have to say anymore. This "ending" caused a schism in the fanbase that will never be mended. We're done with them.

We should forgive them its what the real Naruto would do

"It’s wrong to resent a child for the sins of his father.” -Edward Newgate “Whitebeard” (One Piece).

#39 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 06:42 AM

he forgave sasuke...THEN LOOK WHAT HAPPENED! lol the only way to forgive them is if they get a wake up call, and change for real...untill they do they will NEVER be forgiven because they can't be forgiven unless they admit to, and acknowlede their mistakes, and are deeply sorry, and WANT to make a change...other wise they live in the darkness THEY created while us narusaku fans' enjoy TRUE love, and TRUE friendship...waw, i just did a "talk no jutsu" lol

#40 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 10:52 AM

Actually I was just talking with a SS jap fan when he started to tease me about NS don't being canon and I told him
"I just wanna to see your face if everything has been a genjutsu" and he told me "after all what western ns fandom made and said to kishi it will be funny if everything is a genjutsu just to show as much retard are ns fans to force the author do everything as a genjutsu just because of a pairing" (there was some words which I don't know how to translate for english so I kinda improvised some parts)
If they are talking this now when it's just a theory I don't even wanna to see if/when this really happens lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NS, OTP, Never give up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users