Close
Photo

NaruSaku Wiki

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

Poll: On the topic of other pairings (29 member(s) have cast votes)

Should other pairings (besides the obvious NONO's) be allowed their own contained section on the wiki? It's either all (except, again, the obvious NONO's) or nothing.

1. Yes (23 votes [79.31%])

Percentage of vote: 79.31%

2. No (6 votes [20.69%])

Percentage of vote: 20.69%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 12:19 AM

You are a treasure to this fandom, kirabook. Thank you.

ナルサク

#22 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 15 March 2015 - 11:05 AM

Mmm, I hadn't announced it here yet, but better late that never indeed, especially since this is the place with many meta writers.

Hello everyone. I'm here to inform you about a project that has been in the works for about a month now.

A NaruSaku Wiki!

0WBMOr8.png

narusakuwiki.com

Yes, there are plenty of "pairing" wikis, Naruto wikis with pairings on them, there's even an abandoned NaruSaku wikia, but it's about time we have our own wiki, isn't it? *It is still in heavy development! Within the next couple of weeks, I will finish shaping it up and start to let some people on to start filling in the missing information. The focus of this wiki is not to argue with certain fans, it's a resource for NaruSaku fans. It will have plot information, links to official content, and in depth analysis. It will also allow people to add their own NaruSaku children and Alternate Universes (with certain requirements). I've also considered allowing people to post their own metas about various things related to NaruSaku.

On this wiki, you will be able to:
* Add a NS child
* Add an AU
* Add headcanons to existing NS children and AU's
* Add to the gallery (which will only be a small preview and will link to the actual image source)

What will not be allowed on the wiki:
* NH/SS and any other pairing that the majority of NaruSaku fans do not approve of.
* Rants about other pairings, again, this is a NaruSaku resource, not a place to argue.
* Obscene material. We simply won't tolerate illegal disgusting things.

Question for you:
So here is the question NaruSaku fans. What do you think about giving a secluded portion of the wiki to allow for people to post content for other pairings? The pairings mentioned above are not allowed under any circumstance, but there are plenty of pairings within Naruto that people seem to ship alongside NaruSaku. It's not going to be "this or that one", it's either all (excluding the ones mentioned above) or nothing. Thoughts?

attachicon.gifgwsd.png

All we need is NS Japan to visit. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#23 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 02:43 PM

sounds great!!!  :happy:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#24 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 06:37 PM

tumblr_nlbhqzO3Rr1tc2meoo1_1280.png

tumblr_nlbhqzO3Rr1tc2meoo2_540.png

Um... I think I’ve finally finalized on the front page for the wiki? (for all screen sizes, and I need to fix the search button, but that’s about it other than the gallery)

I... think I’ve also gotten the logo to a point where it makes sense? What do you think of the logo template? The images inside the logo are temporary and they change each time you refresh the page (I will add more and more NaruSaku images upon request and with permission)

The last few important things that need to happen is:
- Get the translation working
- Get forms working (to make editing the wiki easier for peoples)
- Create a new template for the timeline, got a pretty one in the works
- Create the Team pages so that characters will link there (many characters will not have their own individual pages)
- Finish the templates for the Children, AU, and Headcanon tables (plus a few obscure ones like links to fanfics and whatnot)
- Add the rest of the other pairings to the portal, don’t know what I’m missing right now so yeah

So, what do ya think? Any critiques? I think it’s a little plain, but I like minimalistic things without too much going on. Less room for tackiness to take hold, if ya know what I mean. What should I do with the logo? Does it look right to you? I am still debating it. Anyway, it’ll be here very soon indeed.

P.S: I’m not sure if I’ve said this before, but I’m not worried about trolls or vandalism. I’ve taken some measures in protecting the wiki, maybe too many measures. Let’s not create a self fulfilling prophecy.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#25 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 16 March 2015 - 07:50 PM

tumblr_nlbhqzO3Rr1tc2meoo1_1280.png
tumblr_nlbhqzO3Rr1tc2meoo2_540.png

Um... I think I’ve finally finalized on the front page for the wiki? (for all screen sizes, and I need to fix the search button, but that’s about it other than the gallery)
I... think I’ve also gotten the logo to a point where it makes sense? What do you think of the logo template? The images inside the logo are temporary and they change each time you refresh the page (I will add more and more NaruSaku images upon request and with permission)
The last few important things that need to happen is:
- Get the translation working
- Get forms working (to make editing the wiki easier for peoples)
- Create a new template for the timeline, got a pretty one in the works
- Create the Team pages so that characters will link there (many characters will not have their own individual pages)
- Finish the templates for the Children, AU, and Headcanon tables (plus a few obscure ones like links to fanfics and whatnot)
- Add the rest of the other pairings to the portal, don’t know what I’m missing right now so yeah
So, what do ya think? Any critiques? I think it’s a little plain, but I like minimalistic things without too much going on. Less room for tackiness to take hold, if ya know what I mean. What should I do with the logo? Does it look right to you? I am still debating it. Anyway, it’ll be here very soon indeed.
P.S: I’m not sure if I’ve said this before, but I’m not worried about trolls or vandalism. I’ve taken some measures in protecting the wiki, maybe too many measures. Let’s not create a self fulfilling prophecy.

Wow, I think it looks great! I think it's cool that you even included a section for the fanfics and art and stuff. Is that section going to contain actual fanfictions where authors can upload/create chapters, it is it going to just contain information and links to fanfic recommendations?

Anyways, it looks fantastic! Can't wait for it to be up so I can join! :D

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#26 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 09:02 PM

Only links with a short description. Theortically I could host fanfictions, but that's way too complicated.

Posted Image

#27 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 17 March 2015 - 04:50 PM

The site design is looking pretty cool... if only I was more in tune with website creation lol

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#28 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 02:05 AM

Time for an update here

tumblr_noxhbn53Wq1tc2meoo7_540.png

tumblr_noxhbn53Wq1tc2meoo8_400.pngtumblr_noxhbn53Wq1tc2meoo1_400.png

tumblr_noxhbn53Wq1tc2meoo6_400.pngtumblr_noxhbn53Wq1tc2meoo9_400.png

tumblr_noxhbn53Wq1tc2meoo2_400.pngtumblr_noxhbn53Wq1tc2meoo3_400.png

tumblr_noxhbn53Wq1tc2meoo5_400.pngtumblr_noxhbn53Wq1tc2meoo4_400.png

I’m gonna call quits on the wiki today since I’ve been working on it non stop for 3 days. ^_^ But, I figured it’s a good time for a progress update… maybe this time Tumblr won’t crash in the middle of it????

So in the first image, you have the front page. You’ve already seen it quite a lot I’m sure, though I’ve tweaked it a little. Now random images appear in the gallery box (that automatically link to the source like all fandom images on the wiki) I wouldn’t get too comfortable with how it looks because I might just changed it entirely, but it’ll do for now!

Next we have a snap shot of the gallery, the entire gallery functionality isn’t finished yet, but this is probably what it will be like when the site launches. The main gallery page is full of randomly sorted images, links to literature (fanfics/rants), videos, and music. All images on the wiki must be linked back to the original source. Right now, uploading images is a little complicated, but it’s so complicated for the sake of making sure stuff is sourced properly.

Next, there’s a generic page of what a headcanon will look like. On this wiki, there are 3 types of headcanons. Headcanons for specific characters relating to their personality/story, and headcanons relating specifically to an AU (for example, your entire written out version of a given AU), and lastly, a mixture of both. The one above is an example of a Shinachiku headcanon that specifically takes place in the Ninjaverse.

The next 2 images are of a character page. Naruto, Sakura, and all the sub characters (not ‘other’ characters yet) will have a Canon tab to hold all the information from canon such as their development, skills, and relationships. The Fanon tab will be just like Children pages in which people can add their headcanons and fanon relationships of the character.

Next, we have an example of a fanon relationship. In this example, it is a relationship between Naruto and Sakura. Users will be able to add their own interpretations of the relationships between characters and if need be, the relationship between characters for a specific AU. For example, I can make a relationship page about them in a Fantasy AU, and then I can write another about them in a Vampire AU, so on and so forth.

The next image is an example of an AU page. An AU page will automatically display new relationships, headcanons, images, videos, and literature from users. Right now, I think I have it only display the top 5 most visited entries (which can be changed on my whim) with a link to display all the headcanons/relationships and to sort them.

The next image is an example of what the AU and Child page looks like. Basically, as more children and AU’s get added, they’ll appear in neat rows  of 4 (and as the page shrinks, 3, 2, 1 etc for mobile devices)

And finally, I present an example of what a form will look like. Pretty simple, though I’ll probably write more tool tips to help people along. This one in particular is the headcanon form.

Left of my to do list as of now is:

- Create a form to add videos and music to the gallery
- Create a form to write articles on the wiki
- Create a form to make teams on the wiki (for admin/mod use only)
- Create a form to populate the timeline (for admin/mod use only, after launch)
- Create a “contribute” tab which will hold links to forms in a neat organized way
- Attach forms to page types and whatnot to make editing possible and easy
- Prettify forms and tables
- Create form to search gallery (after launch)
- Set up translations for users to translate content

And that’s it! I don’t want to rush myself so…. I’d say there’s probably another month left before the wiki is ready to be opened to a big group of testers. I’ll need testers who already have content out on the web to come in and try and add things around the wiki because since I am an admin, I am less likely to run into walls and errors that normal users would. I’ll let people know again when that is, and this is only a testing group for now. It will be open to all NaruSaku fans soon enough (probably a week or so after some good testing)

If people have even read this far, (I don’t think people are much interested in it right now. XD) Whattttttttt do you think so far?

Posted Image

#29 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 02:06 AM

Time for an update here

tumblr_noxhbn53Wq1tc2meoo7_540.png

tumblr_noxhbn53Wq1tc2meoo8_400.pngtumblr_noxhbn53Wq1tc2meoo1_400.png

tumblr_noxhbn53Wq1tc2meoo6_400.pngtumblr_noxhbn53Wq1tc2meoo9_400.png

tumblr_noxhbn53Wq1tc2meoo2_400.pngtumblr_noxhbn53Wq1tc2meoo3_400.png

tumblr_noxhbn53Wq1tc2meoo5_400.pngtumblr_noxhbn53Wq1tc2meoo4_400.png

So, like you shared on Tumblr, things are shaping up, Kira. :D Can't wait to do something there, I hope!

#30 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 02 June 2015 - 02:14 AM

Looks great Kira! Thanks for all the hard work!!! Btw, we're gonna be able to sign up to be members, right? Or is registration only gonna be open for a select few?

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#31 RamenxBlossom

RamenxBlossom

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku
    Fanfiction
    Kpop
    Kdramas
    Anime/Manga
    Drawing

Posted 08 July 2015 - 07:16 AM

This seems like an excellent idea, and I'm sure it'll prove to be a great resource for any NaruSaku shipper :D

output_FAafXs_zpsoj0idcx1.gif?t=14375663

#32 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 11:55 AM

tumblr_inline_nusvw4xdx51sg660a_540.png

Hello everyone! Finally, after many months… beta testing is starting. XD Sorry it’s taken me so long, but I want it to be good, ya know? I want people to be able to come in and do what they need to do. I don’t think it’s quite there yet, things are not as simple as I want them to be, but I need to move forward and just put it out there. So I need testers to do a few tasks for me before I open it up completely.

On this wiki, you will be able to read plot and character summaries. You will also be able to view a timeline, add fanon children, headcanons, essays, links to fanfiction, fanart, and videos. The goal is to provide a stable resource for NaruSaku stuff. We don’t really have one you know? Our tags are often overrun on normal social media websites and we do have a forum, but it’s easy to discuss things there than it is to share media. With this wiki, my goal is to have it all compiled in once place, or at least create a place to FIND all our stuff.

Go HERE to request an account. You can make your username whatever, but I need valid proof that you are who you say you are, I’m not going to just let in anyone right now. I don’t know what proof you want to provide, but an example I can give is providing a link to an account somewhere or even just linking to a post stating that you are indeed requesting an account under X username on this wiki. I know, it’s troublesome, but this is our wiki, no dum dums aloud. Please accept my childish desire to be a little exclusive here. (The wiki says to provide your phone number and stuff. DO NOT DO THAT. I haven’t gone in and changed it yet, but don’t feel required to do such a thing please. I literally have no use for it.)

Anyway, let’s get down to business. I will be accepting some beta testers to complete the tasks below. The goal here is to complete these tags, and if you can’t complete them or if you run into trouble, then create a post about it or let me know so that I can find a way to resolve it. Like I said, the goal here is to make it easier. Please do not be upset if you aren’t accepted right away, I swear it will be open to everyone soon enough. I need to make sure it WORKS first though.

Tasks:

1. Make an article
  2. Edit a ‘canon’ character.
  3. Edit a ‘fanon’ character
  4. Edit a child character
  5. Add a child character (if you already have your own and they aren’t already on the wiki)
  6. Add a relationship interpretation between two characters
  7. Add a headcanon to a character or an AU
  8. Contribute to the gallery (a link to a fanfiction or a video, or even an art)

If you upload an image right now, it must be yours or an edit from the manga. I plan to hide the gallery from people who aren’t logged in, as well as provide a way to link to pictures in a way that isn’t art theft (such as blurring out the image and you must go to the source to see it properly)

Again, if you need ANY help, I will be around on and off. Tomorrow I will start letting people in while I’m at work and answering questions as I can. I provided a link to my askbox, but creating a post and tagging me might be easier if you need to type a lot.

My chosen overlords so far are slextrem, lapoin​, and chatte-georgiana​, but they too are new to the platform I think, so asking them technical questions right now won’t help.

And before you mention it, you will be seeing weird $hit like this and I’m sorry but there’s nothing I can do about it until I get some graphics XD I did NOT put some of these images there.

tumblr_inline_nusw23tIVD1sg660a_540.png

So again, go HERE to request an account! There is a place to post information, so please fill it with something verifying your identity or letting me know who you are.

Edited by kirabook, 17 September 2015 - 11:56 AM.

Posted Image

#33 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 02:10 PM

I can imagine NH and SS trolls coming to the site and flame our pairing as usual.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#34 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 02:42 PM

I can imagine NH and SS trolls coming to the site and flame our pairing as usual.

As if they don't do that enough, even when people like us have our opinions.

#35 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 02:47 PM

whatevs, don't give them attention.

ナルサク

#36 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 21 September 2015 - 08:06 PM

Good luck with the beta testing, kirabook!  :D

I wish I had more time to help with the beta testing, but I hope it goes well.  Can't wait to see the wiki grow.  :happy:

#37 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 21 September 2015 - 08:26 PM

kjust to be on the safe side ill gladly donate my stories to the NS wiki if you like. Link to my ff page is in my sig.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#38 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,037 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 21 September 2015 - 09:52 PM

Me too. As as I'm done with my KH-Nauto story which I am two or three chapters away from finishing.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#39 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 01 October 2015 - 02:59 PM

thank you kirabook for your efforts :thanks:

it's too bad antis stalk our page and know of the wiki site :confused:

2UFqbUS.gif