16 replies to this topic

#1 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 08:09 PM

Hello there guys, I had this interesting thought that I would like to share with you guys.

If an Akatsuki member became an ally to Naruto like Hidan or Kisame (you could speculate about Konan too) for some reason, how would Sakura handle it?

I would think that she would show distrust or hostility to an Akasuki member if they were allies since the Akatsuki are after Naruto.

Now feel free to discuss if your interested. happy.gif

Edited by K9ofChaos, 03 August 2010 - 08:13 PM.

#2 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 08:24 PM

I think there's a chance Sakura/Konoha could become allies with Konan. That door was left open at the end of the Pain arc. She'd be ex-Ak, though.

But Konan's the only one I could see outside the realm of fanfic. The rest of them are too batsh!t crazy. Konan and Nagato actually ran a country (correct me if I'm wrong). The rest of the Akatsuki are just terrorists.

#3 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Aug 3 2010, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think there's a chance Sakura/Konoha could become allies with Konan. That door was left open at the end of the Pain arc. She'd be ex-Ak, though.

But Konan's the only one I could see outside the realm of fanfic. The rest of them are too batsh!t crazy. Konan and Nagato actually ran a country (correct me if I'm wrong). The rest of the Akatsuki are just terrorists.

I would see Konan and Sakura getting along fine as allies. What I'm wondering is that if either someone like Kisame (if Madara betrays him) or Hidan (for being left in a hole in the ground berried alive) would decide to switch sides (either through Naruto's talk no jutsu or on their own), would Sakura threaten to kill them if they laid a finger on Naruto? I'm asking this question because I think the dialogue between Sakura and an ex-Akatsuki would be very interesting if pulled off right and not like a bad fanfic. Of course it's not too likely to happen but it's an interesting thought, don't you think? happy.gif

#4 Zin

Zin

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 10:08 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Aug 3 2010, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would see Konan and Sakura getting along fine as allies. What I'm wondering is that if either someone like Kisame (if Madara betrays him) or Hidan (for being left in a hole in the ground berried alive) would decide to switch sides (either through Naruto's talk no jutsu or on their own), would Sakura threaten to kill them if they laid a finger on Naruto? I'm asking this question because I think the dialogue between Sakura and an ex-Akatsuki would be very interesting if pulled off right and not like a bad fanfic. Of course it's not too likely to happen but it's an interesting thought, don't you think? happy.gif

Actually I think it was stated in an interview that Hidan would die after being buried for a considerable amount of time. Could be wrong though...

Even if Kisame was betrayed I doubt he'd ever join Konoha, just seems totally OOC to me. Even if he did, Sakura likely wouldn't threaten him. She'd probably keep a close eye on him though...Kisame squared off with Bee, he'd likely just scoff at Sakura saying she'd kill him if he tried anything. Sakura's tough but nowhere near Kisame's caliber.

Edited by Zin, 03 August 2010 - 10:09 PM.

"I've always equated "feelings" with "getting caught"...they both get in the way of my money. Unfortunately not everyone is as committed to their work as I am." - Garrett, Thief:TMA

"A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat." - JC Denton, Deus Ex

Anna: "The Maria Narcissa."
Sam: "Sounds like you're setting me up for another blind date."
Anna: "The Maria Narcissa is a boat."
Sam: "So was the last girl you set me up with."
Anna: "Fisher!"
Sam: "Sorry." - Anna Grímsdóttir and Sam Fisher, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

#5 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:16 PM

You know what you may be on to something there, Sakura is in fact a villain who stopped Sasori from letting the truth be told. pictureem0.gif I can see sexy Akatsuki Sakura now as a double agent. pictureem0.gif

#6 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 02:30 AM

the only ones who changed sides were Nagato, and Konan, i think Itachi as well, but i didn't really understood his motives.

Edited by Strangelove, 04 August 2010 - 02:30 AM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#7 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE (Zin @ Aug 3 2010, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually I think it was stated in an interview that Hidan would die after being buried for a considerable amount of time. Could be wrong though...

While it did say Hidan will eventually die, it is never stated when exactly nor how long it takes. Since eating and drinking is not a factor, then how long does it take?

Kishimoto could still use Hidan in the future. I mean he made us believe Kisame died and yet did that twist. So I again I am open minded.

As for Sakura, I think she would trust Naruto's judgment, but she would never be so trusting to let her guard down. Not after the Sasuke incident.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#8 Zin

Zin

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Aug 8 2010, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
While it did say Hidan will eventually die, it is never stated when exactly nor how long it takes. Since eating and drinking is not a factor, then how long does it take?

Kishimoto could still use Hidan in the future. I mean he made us believe Kisame died and yet did that twist. So I again I am open minded.

As for Sakura, I think she would trust Naruto's judgment, but she would never be so trusting to let her guard down. Not after the Sasuke incident.

Oh, I know. I'm just saying that he "might" already be dead. We really don't know. And yea, I agree about Sakura.
"I've always equated "feelings" with "getting caught"...they both get in the way of my money. Unfortunately not everyone is as committed to their work as I am." - Garrett, Thief:TMA

"A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat." - JC Denton, Deus Ex

Anna: "The Maria Narcissa."
Sam: "Sounds like you're setting me up for another blind date."
Anna: "The Maria Narcissa is a boat."
Sam: "So was the last girl you set me up with."
Anna: "Fisher!"
Sam: "Sorry." - Anna Grímsdóttir and Sam Fisher, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

#9 soot-r

soot-r

Deva Path

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 11:48 PM

I don't see Hidan as an Allie of Konoha.. He only thinks of killing for he's religion and nothing more. I'm guessing he only join Akatsuki because he was offer unlimited killing or something...

Unless new Akatsuki members join in and become Allies I just don't see it happening..... Unless Suigetsu Jugo become Allies, because there still in Akatsuki right? But yea, I see Sakura watching them like a Hawk.

#10 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:40 PM

QUOTE (Zin @ Aug 8 2010, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, I know. I'm just saying that he "might" already be dead. We really don't know. And yea, I agree about Sakura.

I think he is still alive for the simple fact that Kabuto didn't bring him back to life using that jutsu. Also the fact that I believe in one interview Kishimoto said that Hidan is dying, but very slowly.
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#11 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 08:31 PM

I wonder if there's a possibility of some of the undead Akatsuki (Itachi and Pein in particular) who might be willing to break free from Kabutomaru's control (if they are able; at their power level, they just might, given enough time; since they appear to have already been revived, they'll have that time) and side with Naruto's cause. About the only way this sort of 'tension' would make sense is if it were one of them.

Now you've got me thinking about how Sakura would feel teaming with Undead-Reformed Itachi in an effort to prevent Naruto from dying at Sasuke's hand. Hm....

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#12 Ulgamoth

Ulgamoth

H&E's Sun Pokemon

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:I like Naruto, hence me being here. I also enjoy Death Note manga, Dragon Ball and DBZ manga and Full Metal Alchemist manga. In to metal music but can listen to ALMOST anything. Love playing video games, specifically Pokemon. Currently working on Pokemon Black. Spore is EPIC and so is Fallout New Vegas. Disturbed in the house, droppin' plates!

Posted 09 August 2010 - 10:47 PM

Hidan is dead... His jutsu only works as long as he keeps killing. At least that's one Narutopedia pinned it as. Other than that, no akatsuki member would ally except Konan.

Deep in the jungle camouflaged by all the fallen leaves
A hand holds up the sky while shamefully I make my plea
The alter's callin' but my legs won't seem to stand
Guess I'm a coward scared to face the man I am

#13 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:07 AM

QUOTE (Kaiō-Ken @ Aug 9 2010, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hidan is dead... His jutsu only works as long as he keeps killing. At least that's one Narutopedia pinned it as. Other than that, no akatsuki member would ally except Konan.

Again, it is never specified how long before he needs to make another "sacrifice" as they say. Months? Years? Couldn't have been that long since his fight with Shikamaru. He could still be alive in the hole and perchance Madara could have picked him up in said time in between. You never know. Like I said, even Kishimoto said he is still alive and is dying very slowly in an interview.

So he could use him later on for whatever reason.
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#14 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:38 AM

Akatsuki Sakura --Click here to view--

She looks hot though. fu.png

Edited by Uzumakikage, 10 August 2010 - 12:57 AM.

#15 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:53 AM

Hey - don't forget about mine! biggrin.gif
Akatsuki Sakura --Click here to view--

Got to upload more art. Specifically, I need to do an Akatsuki Naruto. *sigh*

Akatsuki Sakura would be a total badass though.

Edited by tricksie, 10 August 2010 - 12:54 AM.

#16 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 10 August 2010 - 03:34 AM

Why can I see Sakura in Akatsuki working for some reason? tongue.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#17 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 07:47 PM

I mean as in an Akatsuki member becomes a good guy, not the other way around (unless Naruto was with her pictureem0.gif ).

@James S Cassidy I agree with you that our favorite cult worshiping masochist akatsuki psycopath Hidan could still be alive.

And guys, keep in mind that members like Kisame and Hidan are just what ifs. No matter how unlikely it seems, try to imagine Sakura's interaction an Akatsuki member if said member became a good guy. I don't really expect Madara to be good since he seems to be the final villain nor Zetsu since he's basically Madara's right hand man... plant... thing and/or the Dragon.

If you don't know what I mean by dragon, then this will explain it.

http://tvtropes.org/.../Main/TheDragon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users