#41 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 16 October 2016 - 09:26 AM

Sasuke being in a straitjacket and having his eyes sealed was the highlight of the episode. Too bad that little kitten didn't get life for what he did, but no he helped in the war so he was excused of his crimes. :down:

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#42 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 11:33 AM

Ew. EW. Don't put normal Naruto with pro-ending art. If you're going to slap Naruto in there, shave his head. Don't mix the ball of sunshine with that crap.

Of course they put Hinaturd up front, as big as Sasuke. The fillers are likely all about how Hinaturd takes her not rightful place as 'heroine'. They'll probably destroy NaruSaku in the fillers and fluff it full of fanfic NH/SS romance. Mostly NH tho. I don't want to see anymore of the anime. They're running full blast with their bad choice.  :mellow: I'm kind of surprised they still have the funds to continue this Hinaturd wankfest. 

It is the last in episodic form.

Uh, that'd be their Japanese fans. Funny Story, I came across how profit works with anime in Japan, and truth be told from what I learned Anime doesn't focus much outside of Japan because inside the country is how they make the big bucks. International exporting is just extra on the side

Pretty much, but it is a bit different with Naruto because it got a really lucky break. Which is why they thought they could  abandon the japanese fanbase in favor of the the international fanbase so they could do the pairings they really wanted to do.

Are you guys ready for some NH love story ??? :D

My predictions Hinata is going to show some more care for Hanabi when she got kidnap, they will also reduce the screen time of her Knitting scarf.

They will modified the "You love me because of rivalry" scene, (because this is the line that brought the biggest controversy and rage from NS fans).

They will add more SNS scene and Sasuke screen time, because they know that is the biggest source of money right now.

Hm... what else will they modified?? i wonder if they gonna modified the retcon Hinata is the first person to acknowledge and was there for Naruto , the shadow clone thingy , some more explanations about Toneri , add a little bit of training to able to travel to the moon build a space ship ( :lmao: ) learn a technique / ninjutsu that allow the user to breath in space.

Hey i just realize thinking about what kind of bullsh*t they gonna add is actually very entertaining ........... kappa.

Well they shown adding stuff to try and "fix" the ending. So they probably will.

#43 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 09:56 PM

And they SHOT  themselves in the foot :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#44 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 16 October 2016 - 10:03 PM

Wait, did Sasuke go to jail or something in this episode? I don't remember that happening in the manga?

#45 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 11:00 PM

Wait, did Sasuke go to jail or something in this episode? I don't remember that happening in the manga?

in the anime they arrested sasuke then let him go because of him helping in the war and naruto and kakashi petitioned for his release he wasnt shown in jail in the manga

Edited by totherpage95, 16 October 2016 - 11:00 PM.

#46 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 11:23 PM

He was in jail, they put him on straight jacket (the one that they use on crazy people on mental hospital) and cover his eyes. Also ... i heard Sakura always visit him ... like everyday ... i don't know if this true or not. If it's true then i guess there is nothing left in her except urge to become Sasuke's bride.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#47 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 11:50 PM

He was in jail, they put him on straight jacket (the one that they use on crazy people on mental hospital) and cover his eyes. Also ... i heard Sakura always visit him ... like everyday ... i don't know if this true or not. If it's true then i guess there is nothing left in her except urge to become Sasuke's bride.

all i know is it wasnt sakura who wanted him out of jail it was only kakashi and naruto lol

#48 Yojeveka

Yojeveka

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Pokémon, Nuzlockes, Voice Acting

Posted 17 October 2016 - 01:39 AM

Since they are going to make a Boruto series -probably- I guess that's why they want to remind us that Hinata is the one and only for Naruto. Just in case the movies weren't enough...

2r2sxtg.gif

*Needs an English Talker*

#49 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 02:30 AM

Uh, that'd be their Japanese fans. Funny Story, I came across how profit works with anime in Japan, and truth be told from what I learned Anime doesn't focus much outside of Japan because inside the country is how they make the big bucks. International exporting is just extra on the side

i guess thats true but it doesnt seem as popular there anymore. from what im hearing, one piece is the king in japan or some other animes. still it is pretty successful if they can coming up with more bs.

1wocs1.gif

#50 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 02:47 AM

all i know is it wasnt sakura who wanted him out of jail it was only kakashi and naruto lol

he proved his loyaltly, guess that's why they let him go and naruto already dealt with him. still doesn't make sense for sakura to go after him after what he's done to her. but what can we do if sakura willingly loves him without asking for anything in return

Edited by Legend054, 17 October 2016 - 02:48 AM.

1wocs1.gif

#51 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 17 October 2016 - 03:16 AM

Since they are going to make a Boruto series -probably- I guess that's why they want to remind us that Hinata is the one and only for Naruto. Just in case the movies weren't enough...

Yeah. She's the one and only for Naruto...if you're missing some brain cells.  :mellow: Burrito's series showed us Naruto is not happy. He's not happy being married to Hinaturd. He's not happy being the father of Burrito and the ugliest abomination on the face of the earth. (I think they call it Himawari)

He's just not happy. He didn't get the girl of his dreams, AKA Sakura. Which was established in chapter 3. 

What's worse is that Studio Pierrot seems to acknowledge that Naruto isn't happy in all the Burrito specials. Heck, they make him super grumpy! They don't give a flying crap that Naruto is unhappy and even write him to be so. They are just happy their Hinaturd-hime got what she wanted. Even at the cost of the main character's happiness.

http://hinatits-and-...ti312b-truebond

This post covered it a bit. Mind you it's an anti-hinata blog.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#52 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 17 October 2016 - 10:42 AM

Can't believe its the same people who made this

narusaku_____45th_shonen_jump_aniversary

What as waste  :down:

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 17 October 2016 - 10:42 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#53 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 06:55 PM

Are you guys ready for some NH love story ??? :D

My predictions Hinata is going to show some more care for Hanabi when she got kidnap, they will also reduce the screen time of her Knitting scarf.

They will modified the "You love me because of rivalry" scene, (because this is the line that brought the biggest controversy and rage from NS fans).

They will add more SNS scene and Sasuke screen time, because they know that is the biggest source of money right now.

Hm... what else will they modified?? i wonder if they gonna modified the retcon Hinata is the first person to acknowledge and was there for Naruto , the shadow clone thingy , some more explanations about Toneri , add a little bit of training to able to travel to the moon build a space ship ( :lmao: ) learn a technique / ninjutsu that allow the user to breath in space.

Hey i just realize thinking about what kind of bullsh*t they gonna add is actually very entertaining ........... kappa.

Are they going to adapt the Last into anime or manga ? 

I'm happy to hear that Sasuke went to jail...!!

I liked Sakura's hairstyle, but her character development is still destroyed :D

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#54 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 09:33 PM

i guess thats true but it doesnt seem as popular there anymore. from what im hearing, one piece is the king in japan or some other animes. still it is pretty successful if they can coming up with more bs.

Nah, they don't come up with more of this kitten because it's successful, it's because they are throwing stuff at the wall, hoping something sticks. Profits for anime in Japan aren't made by viewership. :mellow: It's done by merchandising, advertisements etc. How do I know this? I was watching a youtube video about anime Piracy. The guy was explaining that he wasn't encouraging piracy but was pointing out it's not piracy that's killing the anime industry because again Anime doesn't make money from viewership but through extra and rather chancy means and because of that even if anime gets uploaded it wouldn't kill profits that much

Edited by Phantom_999, 03 November 2016 - 05:48 PM.

#55 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 11:44 PM

Nah, they don't come up with more of this kitten because it's successful, it's because they are throwing stuff at the wall, hoping something sticks. Profits for anime in Japan aren't made by viewership. :mellow: It's done by merchandising, advertisements etc. How do I know this? I was watching a youtube video about anime Piracy. The guy was explaining that he wasn't encouraging piracy but was pointing out it's not ppiracy that's killing the anime industry because again Anime doesn't make money from viewership but through extra and rather chancy means and becaus of that even if anime gets uploaded it wouldn't kill profits that much

So the anime is to get fans into the series in the hope they'll go out and buy the merchandise?

#56 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 02:34 AM

YUP. :smile: although Merchandising is only ONE of the ways anime studios make money

Here's the video for your viewing pleasure if you want.

Edited by Phantom_999, 18 October 2016 - 02:35 AM.

#57 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 18 October 2016 - 07:18 AM

I heard the merchandise hasn't be selling well after the ending and TL.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#58 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 08:01 AM

Well, most of the Japanese didn't like the ending of the manga and The Last, so...

#59 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 08:18 AM

YUP. :smile: although Merchandising is only ONE of the ways anime studios make money

Here's the video for your viewing pleasure if you want.

interesting. thats a good thing for the anime industry 

1wocs1.gif

#60 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 06:49 PM

Well, most of the Japanese didn't like the ending of the manga and The Last, so...

Yeah. HENCE why they are milking this zombie series HOPING to make a profit of it somewhere. That's why they are trying to draw back in old fans

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users