#1 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 12:46 PM

Well I said it, I said it long ago.

When 615 was approaching in the anime, perriot is starting to pull the same bs that ruined the anime fight with pain a few years back.

I said that we would have to stomach the possibility of some inclusion of the 614 to 616 events in some part of an opening or ending, but no perriot apparently had to go full retard with this...

The new opening and ending, by all means are good, but they don't show neji at all, just the parts of well you now. Now nh fans are in overdrive because again, perriot had to make a mountain on of a molehill by shoving this gesture into both the opening and ending.

They are good openings and endings by all means, (even the ending goes as far as to showcase the reunion of team 7 as far as 631 was concerned) but by god, perriot just again proves they shove hinata into something for making her nothing but a poster character.

God I really wish perriot didn't get carried away with stuff like this, yes it's not much but come on, the aspect should be neji, not hand holding. The closest they come is hinata crying, but no while the rest of the opening and ending both have different aspects of what they show, now there's going to be a big surge of nh hype again, still doesn't change anything as far as the manga goes but be ready to here the stupid reasons like:

"Omg a new opening with the hand holding, this is so important if it's in an opening!"

.....yeah like now openings suddenly count because they take canon moment when the manga itself hasn't even expanded in it and now rather than wait for it to be expanded on, again let's just take it at face value, because reiterating the gesture rather than the sacrifice is more important. Let's forget the manga hasn't opened this event more, let's just go with the new opening and closing because it has nhs favorite moment.

I'm not ashamed because, beyond 615 things have been good for ns and we may just have a ns moment coming up, but just again perriot proves itself unable to control themselves with hinata, now by god if they make a filler of 615 in line with shippuden ep 166, focusing on hinata rather than neji, that's it, I'd lose all my respect for hinata because perriot just keeps dragging her down to nothing more than fanfare.

Edited by Inferno180, 03 April 2014 - 12:46 PM.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#2 sindy

sindy

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:04 PM

I don't know I Thought they will put more naruhina ,  op  Focus on obito , kakashi , sasuke ,madara ,hishi even on sakura ?? then nh holding hand even the ed Focus on obito , kakashi and naruto then holding hand .

if I was anime fan only I Thought it was holding hand support!! 

tumblr_ndenezYXEx1tqb1xzo1_500.gif

#3 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:18 PM

I agree with Sindy, when I first read your post, I was expecting something worse then what it is. It's clear in the way it was portrayed that the handholding was not romantic, but a simple support. Thoses opening and ending don't bother me at all. 

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#4 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:21 PM

Its not the opening and ending that bothered me, its just how much of a display now the NH fandom will make, but I honestly wish if they had to choose between the support stuff and neji, it should have been neji.

I mean yes Manga> than all other media, but the last hurdle for this stuff is the episode itself and hopefully perriot just keeps it to what it should be, mangawise design, focus on neji, its his last act, dont go full blown hinata's effort to hold hands with naruto...

#5 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:23 PM

Weird. The way they did it was...good. In fact, it's great that they established the way it truly meant, especially the ending. It's what it is: unification. I did like how that ending continue off from the last one with Rin disappearing and Obito drops his reality. But anyway, yeah, it was actually good and no huge glorified moment.

Now, the real question is how would the episode itself present that itself. That is something we have to go pass soon. Still, opening and ending, it wasn't done the way I thought and it's a good thing. Hm, I guess they are really ready after 615 is done. Heck, I actually wonder how they will do op/ed that follows through 662/663. Let's see if their biasness can maintain from there.

#6 TyranntX

TyranntX

Undisputed King of the Dinosaurs

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku (duh), Dinosaurs, anime, Starcraft, and skyrim.

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:24 PM

This is one of the reasons I HATE Hinata, people praise her for things she didn't/can't/won't do (its like the spinosaurus in JP III). they see a panel with Naruto and Sakura/Hinata they find a way to make it pro NH and anti NS and all by completely missing the point of it all. Like the fake confession, thats is an NS moment right down to its core. She ment it but at the same time she didn't. and HIGH? why is it when Sakura dose some thing and is successful she gets bashed but when Hinata dose something and out right FAILS she gets treated like a freaking god? It so backwards. and then there is the Filler. I label filler into two groups, Meaningful and Pointless. as I said in a previous rant I count Filler as meaningful if it meets 3 conditions. It Needs To have a perpose, It must go somewhere, and and comedic effect is nonexistent. almost ALL of the NH moments DON'T do this, and most of the NS moments DO.

Naruto sees pain slaughter hinata- Pointless.

Naruto Holds Hinata's hand TO GIVE HER CHAKRA- Pointless

Hinata shows her full power in act 1- Pointless

Naruto sees hinata naked- Holy GOD pointless.

NH chat before the final part of the chuunin exams- Meaningful, but not enough to let NH shine.

the bench scene when Naruto is pretending to be Sasuke- Meaningful

Sakura gives Naruto advice for the tree climbing technique- Meaningful

Naruto Cheering for Sakura in the parliminaries of the Chuunin exams- Meaningful

The search for Sasuke story arc- OMG Meaningful.

EVERY SINGLE TIME NARUTO SAVED SAKURA- Meaningful

Every time Sakura hit naruto- Both

the training reunion- Meaningful

the fake confession- Meaningful

the hug- Meaningful

The M to M- So freaking Meaningful its laughable.

well as you can see Sakura has had a much greater impact on Naruto than Hinata has. Heck some people even SAY that Hinata sees Him More than Sakura dose... what are they smokeing? and now people are at it all over again? Its official, they are in denial and are beyond the point of saving. NH fans will continue their deranged nonsensical rants while the NS fans party all night.

tyrantrum.gif

NaruSaku

Check out my Youtube Channel!

https://www.youtube....TyranntX/videos

#7 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:25 PM

Its not the opening and ending that bothered me, its just how much of a display now the NH fandom will make, but I honestly wish if they had to choose between the support stuff and neji, it should have been neji.

I mean yes Manga> than all other media, but the last hurdle for this stuff is the episode itself and hopefully perriot just keeps it to what it should be, mangawise design, focus on neji, its his last act, dont go full blown hinata's effort to hold hands with naruto...

Question -- why does it even matter?

#8 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:34 PM

Question -- why does it even matter?

Exactly. Heck, if I was hardcore fan of it, I'll probably be bummed out that they did this way. It's too quick and what not. Maybe SP has changed. Maybe the fact they hit 631 and dropped all ideas. Or maybe it's the fact it's a character love, not pairing love. Either way, ever since the animation of 559, the one with Naruto enters the battlefield, it seems like the place in there has gotten "control". Then again, we'll see how they handle 662/663. I bet they want to rush the other episodes to get there and get the best animators in there so they can see it already.

#9 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:41 PM

I wonder if the CPR will make it into either the OP or ED

At any rate hopefully Kishi's editors (liking Hinata more than Sakura) won't force him to change the pairings. I mean people say Kishi has all the power but the editors have proven a few times to know how to pull his strings for the sake of more sales and $$$

eh10ut.jpg

#10 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:44 PM

Inferno180 there's a little hint of neji lying on naruto's body and naruto shocked face, right after sakura's scene. i say they are good enough to show sakura already. kishi is even more unfair to sakura than studio pierrot in the start of the war.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#11 awesome sauce dude

awesome sauce dude

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:02 PM

I could care less about the openings, its the actual episode that I really want to see how they do it. And I'm not bothered by the moment because we already know what's to come after.

#12 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:15 PM

First of all, can anyone edit the topic title, please? Reading "Perriot" is giving me a headache...

Secondly, I also think the matter is not worth of getting angry/upset/frustrated about it. Pierrot is cramming pairing fanservice out of nowhere. Nothing new about it, and openings and endings are pretty trivial stuff. Do not worry about it.

At any rate hopefully Kishi's editors (liking Hinata more than Sakura) won't force him to change the pairings. I mean people say Kishi has all the power but the editors have proven a few times to know how to pull his strings for the sake of more sales and $$$

It depends on how much editorial clout Kishimoto get.

Akira Toriyama's editors suggested him getting several characters togethers in Dr. Slump. He reluctantly obliged them. However, when another editor wanted him hooking Goku and Bulma up in Dragon Ball, Toriyama did not yield.

Rumiko Takahashi's editor forced her to change Urusei Yatsura's official couple (she planned keeping Ataru and Shinobu together, but she was forced to break them up and pair Ataru up with Lum) since Ataru/Lum was more popular. Her editors also pressed her for changing the official couple of Ranma 1/2, Inu-Yasha... but for that time, Takahashi had earned enough clout to veto editorial interference.

So it may happen... but given that NH is less popular in Japan than NS and even NejiHina, I would not count on it.

Edited by Jenskott, 03 April 2014 - 02:15 PM.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#13 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:17 PM

Plus this guy stays getting new one. He probably got annoyed and pull out Vince's voice saying, "You're fired!"

#14 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:22 PM

Am I the only one who likes it [besides the design and animation which suck!!!] and thinks that they really portrayed it well?! Neji dies in Naruto's arms, his arm is shown falling, Hinata is crying therefore Naruto takes her hand for assurance and comfort. Pairing fans can fangirl on it how much they want but it is what it is. 

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#15 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:29 PM

Am I the only one who likes it [besides the design and animation which suck!!!] and thinks that they really portrayed it well?! Neji dies in Naruto's arms, his arm is shown falling, Hinata is crying therefore Naruto takes her hand for assurance and comfort. Pairing fans can fangirl on it how much they want but it is what it is. 

Likewise. That's why I was a bit shocked that they didn't overblown it and make it too much of a pairing. But now, I can say I am surprised. Now, we got to wait for the episode and once that's out of the way, it's like dealing with undercard so we can get to the main event. But yeah, maybe they can't do that anymore. Probably read 631 and ripped up all scripts for fillers.

#16 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:31 PM

Sorry too busy watching Witch Craft Works i dont have fks left to give to NH fans being on hype.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 03 April 2014 - 02:37 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#17 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:40 PM

lol anime, They're irrelevant.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#18 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:43 PM

lol anime, They're irrelevant.

Lol. Still, it wasn't the way I imagined and I feel like they quit.

#19 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:57 PM

I just feel it could have been portrayed better, I mean it is what it is, but there should be more on neji himself aside form the coming battle, kakashi, obito, etc.

I mean I take comfort in the shock those who only follow the anime will see once the episode holding 631 rolls around giving them the shocker it caused last year, but its just to me, the moment was again short, and hardly touched upon and given the opening and ending, i just hope SP doesn't go full crazy like they did with Ep 166, because people looked forward to the pain fight and after that episode, we got looney toons antics between Angry Naruto and Pain.

Really it comes to how they handle 615 in the anime that concerns me more, are they going to make it what it should be or go overblown on hinata's end when its nejis more than anything.

First of all, can anyone edit the topic title, please? Reading "Perriot" is giving me a headache...

Secondly, I also think the matter is not worth of getting angry/upset/frustrated about it. Pierrot is cramming pairing fanservice out of nowhere. Nothing new about it, and openings and endings are pretty trivial stuff. Do not worry about it.

It depends on how much editorial clout Kishimoto get.

Akira Toriyama's editors suggested him getting several characters togethers in Dr. Slump. He reluctantly obliged them. However, when another editor wanted him hooking Goku and Bulma up in Dragon Ball, Toriyama did not yield.

Rumiko Takahashi's editor forced her to change Urusei Yatsura's official couple (she planned keeping Ataru and Shinobu together, but she was forced to break them up and pair Ataru up with Lum) since Ataru/Lum was more popular. Her editors also pressed her for changing the official couple of Ranma 1/2, Inu-Yasha... but for that time, Takahashi had earned enough clout to veto editorial interference.

So it may happen... but given that NH is less popular in Japan than NS and even NejiHina, I would not count on it.

Yes its not likely to happen, given how if there is anything relating to a problem concerning pairings, well yeah there is a story problem right with just how infrequently hinata is used and well, the Kushina foreshadow, at this point its either Sakura or just something that should be discarded and wasn't important in the first place, but given the basic sense in any writing, everything has a purpose and as a foreshadow its meant to hint a possible NS relation given what came in 631.

Likewise. That's why I was a bit shocked that they didn't overblown it and make it too much of a pairing. But now, I can say I am surprised. Now, we got to wait for the episode and once that's out of the way, it's like dealing with undercard so we can get to the main event. But yeah, maybe they can't do that anymore. Probably read 631 and ripped up all scripts for fillers.

In fillers they need to make sure it doesnt conflict with the manga, the manga and anime team work close at times.

Otherwise there is also this:

I don't believe kishi is unfair to Sakura or that his editors favor Hinata, its that Kishi himself just didn't fully make the time to use Sakura as he once said and Hinata, well he just left her out. Its also as he said many times, doing heroine stuff came harder to him when in respect he has admitted it was hard to make a heroic situation for sakura years back based on her normality, or when it was hard for him to use her for situations of being a heroine in any physical based development. Yes this is the 2010 stuff many NH fans go on with Sakura not being the heroine, but kishi simply said how it was harder for him to not only write a heroinsh situation for sakura, it was also because she didnt have any power to work in combat aside from CES, it would in base, be easier to work with those who have displayed non-normal abilities like any of the other characters. Yet all he had to do was just use more of what he did in Sasori, Kishi just either didnt have enough for sakura or didnt fully explore what he could do out of her normality, but also because he gave lots of focus on Naruto and Sasuke, Sakura was always here and there so if anything its one part just kishi's weakness on his own end and remember, its also just on hinatas end, well there havn't been many situations besides the pain and 615 event rendering her critical, this is why she is a minor character. She doesnt cause any long lasting impacts.

I really just find this deal though as, "well whatever, they displayed good stuff but one part i dont like may just have them get carried away with a minor gesture rather than the sacrifice of a more important character"

Really 615 in the anime is more or less a sink or swim deal on Hinata's character for me, theres already so little for her in the manga, even now, if she needs even more support from fillers, if they go too far or do the wrong stuff on the 615 stuff, then thats the final nail in the coffin for my respect to hinata, its dwindled because mainly the fanbase but also just, theres nothing even i can foresee that is important or critical from her in the long run, as I said many times before, showing up once every 50 or so chapters for one or so event is not ideal and not good at all, its like hi, bye, hi, bye, and she misses everything inbetween when yet other things come up making those situations for her all the harder such as 631 and her tripping when it was perfectly within reason of the manga team and kishi to even have ignored the kushina stuff or let her come on the sand cloud. Seriously this is what I mean, even as joyed i would be to see a NS recovery scene which can happen, if it has something for sakura to come closer to naruto, then aside from this, the kushina stuff, and naruto still liking sakura, what does this render Hinata too? Thats my point, in my view right now, Hinata is nothing but a potential token fodder pairing character, because she misses so much important events and for the other naruto-some girl pairing being NS, events just come forward empowering it in Hinata's abstance, its really what does Kishi intend to do as important with her if this keeps up? Thats why my respect for Hinata just dies down and when these events occur, we get the anime team doing so much non-canon with her, it goes overboard at times and we get the mess that 166 was.

#20 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:00 PM

While I'm a little annoyed with the handhold I'm glad they gave Sakura more focus in the opening and ending, which is nice since they haven't put Sakura in the last two openings. I guess with what the NH fans screaming about last chapter this opening came at the wrong time. Though I enjoyed both the opening and ending in fact they both fell like openings. If you ask me the brother bonding was more of a focus really. 

I wonder if the CPR will make it into either the OP or ED

Most likely in the next opening and it's endings. I don't think the editors like Hinata since they seems to let Mr Kishi treat her how he wants. Though I have heard they have prevented female characters from fighting more, one example I hear is Tsunade was supposed to fight Pain but an editor told Mr Kishi to let Naruto have all the glory.

Inferno180 there's a little hint of neji lying on naruto's body and naruto shocked face, right after sakura's scene. i say they are good enough to show sakura already. kishi is even more unfair to sakura than studio pierrot in the start of the war.

While It would of been nice that she ether fought Chiyo, a swordsman or a bloodline ninja in the war, he did give her some importance. Figuring out the zetsu's power and one shotting them. Even helping the Naruto clone in  the medic tents with that pannel in 560, though do to Madara being a bigger focus at the time we didn't see much of this.

Edited by BlueStarSaber, 03 April 2014 - 03:21 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users